Falling For Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Oliver makes a move. Tony has a chance encounter in a bar.
7.8k words
4.8
34.1k
54

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this story contains scenes of father-son incest.

********************

Oliver and his father watched helplessly as Ashley ran out the door.

"Ashley!" yelled Oliver, pulling off of his father's cock as he scrambled off the table.

He ran to the door to chase after Ashley.

"Oliver!" his father called after him.

He stopped in his tracks. "I have to stop her!" he said frantically.

"OIlie, you're naked," said his father.

Oliver looked down. His dad was right, he was still completely naked and he'd been just about to run out in the hallway. He ran back to the table, grabbing his speedo from his father and quickly sliding it on before running out into the hallway.

He had no idea where Ashley would have gone, nor what she would do. Would she tell someone? What would happen if anyone found out?

Oliver was absolutely terrified at the thought of other people knowing about him and his father. He'd only just accepted it himself. He wasn't ready for the whole world to find out.

He ran around the corner to find her sitting on the ground, her back against the wall. She stared straight ahead, her eyes still wide with shock.

"Ashley," he said, sitting down in front of her. He reached out for her hands but she pulled them away from him.

"What the fuck did I just see, Oliver?" she asked incredulously.

"Ashley, I need to tell you something," he said quietly. "I only just realized this, but... I think I might be gay."

She scoffed. "Yeah, I think I got that."

He sighed. "This isn't how I wanted to tell you this," he said.

"No?" she asked. "How exactly were you planning on breaking the news to me that you were fucking your dad?"

"That was the first time it happened. I didn't expect it."

She stared at him. "Oliver, I mean... your dad, that's like... next level. Is that even legal?"

Oliver looked down, his face turning red in embarrassment.

"I... I don't know, I mean, it just... happened."

She stared at him for a moment before softening. "At least your dad is like, nice. And he is kinda hot for an older guy. If it were my dad... oh God, I don't even want to imagine."

"Please don't tell anyone," he said, grabbing her hand. "I know I lied to you, and I'm sorry. But I swear, it's not like I planned this. I didn't even know I was gay until a week ago."

She looked at him in confusion.

"Really?" she asked.

He blinked. "What do you mean, really?" he asked back.

"Nothing, I just... this is a lot to take in, booboo bear. I'm still processing."

He nodded. "I know. I'm sorry to put this on you. I'm sure you wanna break up with me, but... don't tell anyone this is the reason why, okay? Can we just make up an excuse?"

She rolled her eyes. "We're not breaking up, Oliver."

He looked at her in disbelief.

"What do you mean?"

She sighed. "Oliver, I haven't been completely honest with you. I know that you're gay."

Oliver was stunned. "What? You knew?"

"I mean, I didn't know that you were fucking your dad, but yeah, I knew you were gay. That's why I asked you out in the first place."

Oliver looked at her in confusion.

"I don't understand. Why would you wanna date me if you knew I was gay?"

Now Ashley was the one looking nervous. "You know Erin Mckenna?"

"...from bio lab? What about her?"

Ashley bit her lip. "We've been fucking. For like two years."

Oliver's eyes widened. "Two years? Jesus, Ashley!" He shook his head. "And I felt bad for lying to you for just a week."

"Okay, well, you're fucking your dad, so my secret's hardly as bad. Plus my dad would kill me if he found out I liked girls. What was I supposed to do?"

"You could have told me!"

"Oh, come on, Oliver," Ashley said, rolling her eyes. "What did you think this was? We've literally never had sex! I mean, a kiss on the cheek here and there, hanging at out each other's houses, reading each other's horoscopes-"

"I thought you liked doing that stuff!" said Oliver indignantly.

"Yeah, because we're best friends! Not because I'm in love with you."

Oliver scoffed. "So you knew I was gay, Manny knew I was gay, my dad knew I was gay... why does it feel like I'm completely out of the loop on everything?"

"I can't answer that question for you, booboo bear. But I can tell you that you are definitely gay and also very clearly in love with your father," she said.

Oliver turned red. He looked away.

Ashley put her hand on his. "Hey," she said softly. "I meant what I said to you yesterday. You can talk to me about anything. You've been a really good friend to me these last few years and I care about you."

She looked at him apologetically. "I'm sorry I freaked out when I saw you with your dad. I just wasn't expecting it, you know?"

He nodded. "I wasn't either. I still don't exactly understand what's going on between us."

She squeezed his hand. "It's okay. It takes time to work out your feelings. I didn't really know how I felt about Erin until like three months into us fucking. But then when I was eating her out one day I just knew."

Oliver grimaced. "I guess," he said. "I think I'm just worried that I'm moving things in a direction that they can't come back from. Like, if I start fucking him, and things don't work out, then what happens? Is he just not gonna be my dad anymore?"

She hugged him. "Oliver, he's always gonna be your dad. And I know how much he loves you. I can hear it in your voice every time you talk about him. You just have to follow your heart and trust that everything is gonna work out."

He held her close. She patted him on the back, then pushed him away.

"Okay, are you fucking covered in cum right now?" she asked.

"Sorry," said Oliver as they both got to their feet.

She wiped her hands off on her skirt in disgust.

"So glad I'm a lesbian and I don't have to deal with this bullshit."

Oliver touched her shoulder. "Please, do me a favor and don't tell anyone about me and my dad."

She nodded. "As long as you keep on being my beard. You know, until I graduate college and move to like, Providence or something."

He laughed. "Okay. Do you still wanna get milkshakes at Toast?"

She smiled. "Honestly booboo bear, I've kinda lost my appetite. Thanks though."

"I'll see you in school Monday!" she said as she walked away.

Oliver stood there for a moment to let everything sink in. He was still reeling from what had happened with him and his dad. Now to find out about everything with Ashley... at least she didn't seem like she was going to tell anybody.

And there was that thing she said about following his heart... If only he knew what his heart was trying to tell him. One moment it felt like it was saying "stop, this is wrong," and the next it was telling him to bend over and let his father pound him.

He turned to walk back to the science lab, unsure of what he would say to his father when he got there. When he walked through the door, he found that his father had gotten dressed and was sitting on one of the tables.

Noah got up and walked over to his son.

"Hey, is everything okay?" he asked, touching Oliver's arm.

Oliver nodded. "She's not going to tell anyone," he said.

Noah breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank God," he said, pulling Oliver in for a hug. "I knew I liked that girl. She's a keeper."

"And a lesbian, apparently," said Oliver.

Noah chuckled in surprise, looking down at Oliver. "No kidding?" he said. "Well, what do you know?"

He noticed that Oliver still looked troubled. He released him from the hug, putting his hands on Oliver's shoulders.

"How are you feeling about everything, Ollie? That wasn't too much, was it? I didn't... hurt you, or anything?"

"No, it was fine, I just... this is a lot to take in, dad."

Noah nodded. "I know, son. And my offer still stands. You can set the pace, 100%. I won't do anything you don't want. If you want to call it quits, we can."

He looked at Oliver nervously. "...do you? You know, wanna call it quits?"

Oliver sighed. "Obviously not, I just..."

Noah smiled in relief.

"I just wanna take things slow. I'm still adjusting to... everything."

Noah grinned, adjusting his crotch. "Yeah, sorry I know it can be kind of a lot for some guys."

Oliver rolled his eyes and smiled. "Yeah, yeah," he said, smacking his dad's chest playfully.

Noah wrapped his arm around his son and kissed him on the head. "Come on, let's get out of here. I thought I heard something about milkshakes... what do you say we stop for some on the way home?"

Oliver smiled. "That would be nice," he said.

____________________

Tony sat at the bar that night, sipping his fourth beer and slowly sinking into oblivion. Since getting out of prison, he was making up for lost time. He'd gotten by well enough on prison hooch the last year, but the dry periods had made him feel like he was crawling the walls. Nothing felt more like freedom to him than a cold beer in his hand.

Tony and alcohol went way back. He had found it pretty early on in life and it had never let him down. Bored with his life on the upper east side and his insufferable rich parents, he found lower companions who liked to drink and do drugs the way he did. These thugs and gang bangers had lives that seemed so much more real to Tony than his own privileged upbringing had.

But the deeper he got into the drinking and the using, the more his life seemed to spiral out of control. His parents didn't know how to handle him. He'd run away from two rehabs by the age of 17, so they took the only option they'd had left and sent him to a "wilderness program" for troubled youth in the Adirondacks.

But that only made his rebellion even worse. There was no fixing Tony. Not with the things he had inside him.

Tony didn't recognize his feelings for guys until he was well into his drinking career. But you couldn't be gay with the kind of crowd he ran with. And without that, without the drugs and the alcohol, Tony was nothing. So he shoved that part of himself further down as he descended into his addiction.

His life had been going in such a downward spiral that prison honestly seemed almost like a relief. But the last year had been more hell than he even knew possible. Tony had always been tough, or so he thought. Prison showed him that he didn't know the first thing about being tough. It wasn't just getting the shit kicked out of him or the fighting that wore him down. It was the isolation, the loneliness.

For a moment he'd had a bit of hope, a sort of ray of light in the form of another young man at the prison. But that had been snuffed out as quickly as it had been lit.

And so Tony ordered another beer, determined to drown his sorrows. He wanted to forget all about prison, all about the boy who'd broken his heart and taken off with some other guy.

This may have been why he couldn't help but notice the handsome young man playing pool with his friends over in the corner.

The first thing Tony noticed about him were his arms. The kid clearly worked out. Tony could see his biceps bulge every time he lifted his beer to his lips. He reminded Tony of the muscle heads he'd met in prison, the ones who would beat the shit out of a scrawny guy like Tony at the drop of a hat.

The second thing Tony noticed about him was that he was way too young to be drinking in a bar. This kid had to still be in high school, and his friends didn't look much older. They looked like your typical asshole jocks, the kind of guys that Tony would have hated when he was their age.

But something about this boy was different. He had beautiful dark hair and tan skin, but there was something about him more than just his looks. The way he laughed with his friends, the way he handled the pool cue like an expert, the gentle ease with which he carried himself... he just seemed so at peace with himself in a way that Tony never had.

Tony gazed at him longingly, aching at the youth and beauty that radiated out of the boy's skin.

After a few minutes, the boy sank the 8 ball, clapped his friend on the shoulder, and walked over to the bar near Tony. Tony quickly turned away as the boy walked up next to him, leaning against the bar as he waited to get the bartender's attention. Tony's eyes kept flitting over at the boy, unable to look away.

Fuck, his biceps were even bigger up close, if that was possible.

"Can I get another beer?" the boy said once he got the bartender's attention.

"ID?"

The boy pulled out his wallet and held out a Connecticut driver's license.

Tony caught a glimpse of it before the bartender nodded and walked over to the fridge to grab him a beer. He set it down in front of the boy before heading to the opposite end of the bar to help another customer.

The boy took a sip of his beer as he turned to go rejoin his friends.

"Doesn't look like any Connecticut license I've ever seen," said Tony.

The boy turned back around, surprised. He looked at Tony, taking him in for a moment before smiling.

"Yeah? You some kind of expert on fake IDs?

Tony took another sip of his beer. "Nope. But I liked to get into trouble when I was your age, too. Fucking hated high school, I'll tell you that much."

The boy blanched. "I'm not in high school," he said quickly.

"Either way, your Connecticut license is phony. Trust me, I've made enough fakes to know," said Tony. He was still drinking his beer, staring straight ahead.

The boy leaned up against the bar again, still smiling at Tony.

"Okay, so let's say it is fake. How old do you think I am? And if you're wrong you owe me a beer."

Tony turned to face him. He looked the boy up and down, his gaze traveling along his perfect, youthful body. He cleared his throat.

"Hmm... I'd say probably 17? Something tells me you've never voted, let's just put it that way," he said.

The boy shook his head. "I'm legal. Turned 18 just a few months ago. Sorry, old man, the next one's on you."

Tony scoffed. "Old man? Now how old do you think I am?"

The boy studied him for a moment. "Well, you're kinda scrawny. Plus you got those cute little red curls, which makes me think you're not THAT old," he said fiddling with Tony's hair.

Tony slapped his hand away, chuckling.

"But you got a hard look to you. Something tells me you've seen some shit."

"Well, I did just get out of prison," said Tony.

The boy laughed. "Right, good one. All right, I'm gonna guess... 33."

"Not bad," said Tony. "I'm 35."

Tony downed the last of his beer, then gestured to the bartender to bring him two more.

"So, is that too old?" Tony asked. His heart was beating in his chest, but the four beers had helped gather his courage.

The boy looked at him quizzically. "For what?" he asked.

"To fuck you," said Tony.

The boy's eyes widened in surprise, his jaw dropping as he let out a little laugh.

The bartender set down two beers in front of them. Tony grabbed one and handed it to the boy.

The boy took it from him, his look of surprise turning into a grin as he took a swig.

"You know," he said, "I think you just made the cut."

They found a cheap hotel a few blocks away. Tony's heart was beating out of his chest the whole walk over there.

Was he really doing this? He had never even kissed a guy, and now he was about to fuck someone he didn't even know. Thank God for liquid courage. Tony never would have had the kind of confidence to bed a guy like this sober.

The boy waited outside while Tony booked the room, shelling out some of the cash that Noah had given him earlier. The room wasn't anything to write home about, but it was clean enough and it would get the job done.

The boy sat on the bed, kicking off his shoes as Tony stood nervously by the door, watching him.

"You ever done this before?" the boy asked as he took off his socks.

Tony shook his head. "You?" he asked.

The boy smiled. "Not with a guy," he said as he unbuckled his belt. "Well, at least not all the way."

His pants hit the floor. Tony was breathless, marveling at his sculpted calves as he stood there in a pair of grey boxer briefs. The kid was obviously hung, too, judging from the bulge in his underwear.

"Let's get you a little more comfortable," he said to Tony, walking over to him.

He slipped off Tony's jacket, then lifted Tony's shirt over his head.

Tony raised his arms to let him, watching as the boy tossed his shirt on the chair behind him. He shivered as the boy ran his hands along his arms, traveling to his chest. The boy pinched Tony's nipples in his hand, making him let out a moan.

"I don't even know your name," Tony said to the boy.

"No names," said the boy leaning in to kiss him. Tony closed his eyes, giving into his first kiss with another man. It felt almost like a weight had been lifted from him.

The boy broke the kiss, then smiled at him. "Let's give each other new names," he said, grinning.

"Okay," Tony said, still dazed from the kiss.

"How about I call you Wyatt?" said the boy. "You look like a Wyatt. And you can call me-"

"Joey," said Tony.

The boy smiled. "I like that."

He leaned down and kissed Tony on the neck, sucking on it softly as he ran his hand down Tony's torso and towards his cock.

Tony gasped as he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, reaching in to grab his cock.

Joey started to stroke him, continuing to kiss along his neck. Tony stood there, enraptured by the boy's touch. He lifted his hands to touch Joey's arms, squeezing his biceps and feeling the dense muscle within.

Tony reached out and lifted Joey's face to his, leaning in to kiss him. They wrapped their arms around each other as they kissed aggressively, their tongues battling for dominance against each other.

Tony suddenly pushed Joey back onto the bed, then kicked off his shoes as he shucked his pants and boxers down. The boy ripped off his shirt, laying back on the bed completely naked as Tony climbed on top of him. Tony rubbed his hard cock up against Joey's body as they resumed making out, their hands roving around each other's bodies.

Tony broke the kiss. He wanted to worship every inch of this young stud, marveling in each bulging muscle and rippling vein. He kissed and licked his way down Joey's torso all the way down to his cock.

Joey was fully hard, 8" and uncut. Tony took it in his hand, pulling the foreskin back to reveal the head underneath. He'd never touched another man's cock before, but he found himself aching to put it in his mouth.

He put the tip of Joey's cock in his mouth, running his tongue around the head.

"Fuck, Wyatt, that feels so good," Joey moaned, bucking his hips up to jab his cock further into Tony's mouth.

Tony took Joey deeper into him, choking on the girth of the young man's cock.

Joey continued to thrust his cock deeper into Tony's throat, grabbing his head as he skullfucked him.

Tony suddenly had a moment of humiliation as he realized what he was doing. Here he was with another guy's cock fucking the inside of his throat like he was some kind of bitch. It made Tony go pale to think of any of the guys from prison seeing him take it like a little faggot.

But he was also harder than he had ever been, more alive than he'd ever felt drunk or high. Humiliated as he was, Tony was experiencing the kind of sexual awakening he'd never dared to dream of. He sucked Joey's cock eagerly and hungrily, hoping to give the young stud as much pleasure as he could.

Joey groaned as he bottomed his cock out into Tony's throat, shoving Tony's nose into his coarse black pubes. He pulled his cock out, leaving Tony gasping for air as a bit of saliva poured out of his mouth onto the bed.

"You're fucking great at that, Wyatt," Joey said, rubbing Tony's mouth with his thumb.

Tony sat up and kissed Joey again, his tongue thrusting into the young man's mouth. Joey grabbed his ass and pulled him in close to him. He reached his hand down and slid it in between Tony's ass cheeks, his finger searching for Tony's hole.