Falling For Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony let out a gasp when he felt Joey's finger rub up against his butthole. His brain was screaming for him to stop, to punch Joey right in the face and get the fuck out of there. But his body was melting under Joey's touch, his hole itching to feel Joey's fingers inside him.

Joey grabbed Tony and rolled over, pinning the older man on the bed underneath him. He kissed him again, his hand reaching down to grab Tony's cock and slowly jerk it. Tony moaned into Joey's mouth, putty in his hands.

Joey sat back and grabbed Tony's legs, pulling them onto his shoulders as Tony's hips left the bed. He kept his eyes locked onto Tony's as he shoved his face into Tony's hole and began eating him out.

Tony watched helplessly as Joey devoured his hole, Tony's own cock and balls hanging uselessly to the side. Joey's tongue probed deeply inside Tony, sending bolts of pleasure radiating through Tony's body.

It was the most powerless he'd ever felt in his life. He wanted more.

"Fuck me, Joey..." Tony whimpered.

Tony's eyes widened as he realized what he'd said. As much as he'd hated himself for it, he had always fantasized about fucking another guy, about shoving his cock up his ass and taking him from behind in a heat of passion. Usually these fueled his late-night jack off fantasies, after which he would wipe the cum off his hand in disgust and pretend that it had never happened. Never in a million years did he imagine he would be the one being fucked.

And yet...

Joey pulled his face away from Tony's hole and grinned, still holding Tony's legs in the air.

"I've never fucked a dude before... but there's a first time for everything," said Joey.

He lowered Tony's legs onto the bed, then leaned down, kissing him softly.

"How do you want it?" he whispered.

Tony moaned. He wasn't sure he wanted it at all, yet every cell in his body was begging to be fucked.

"From behind. Doggy style," Tony said.

He wasn't sure if he could take being fucked missionary style. Something about it felt too intimate, like he was some chick losing her virginity on prom night. At least being fucked from behind he could close his eyes, pretend he was someone else.

Joey sat back, jerking his cock to full mast. Tony turned around and got on his hands and knees, his ass pointed back towards Joey. He buried his head into the pillow, simultaneously in agony about what was about to happen and also desperate for it to begin.

He felt Joey drop a big glob of saliva onto his hole, then felt the tip of Joey's cock rubbing it in. He moaned into the pillow at the tingling sensation he felt in his asshole. It felt like it was almost throbbing with anticipation.

Finally Joey began to push, his cockhead slowly entering Tony's hole. Tony grabbed the bedsheets with his hands, tensing up as he felt Joey's cock invading his tight entrance.

Joey leaned down and kissed him on the neck.

"Relax, man. Just breathe and push out, it'll feel so good once it's in."

Tony took a deep breath, then tried to relax his asshole. He felt Joey's cock pushing further inside him, then let out a moan as the head of his cock popped inside.

Joey grabbed Tony's hips and began to slowly pull him back onto his dick. Tony's asshole was in pain at the invasion, but curiously the deeper Joey's cock went, the less painful it felt. Finally Joey's cock was all the way in. Joey kept it there, buried inside of Tony.

"How does it feel?" Joey asked. "Having my cock in you? I've always wondered what it would be like."

Tony lifted his head from the pillow. "It feels fucking incredible," he choked out.

Joey smirked, then began to thrust his hips back and forth as he started to fuck Tony. The fire in Tony's asshole began to subside to a dull ache as it got used to the invader before turning into a feeling of undeniable pleasure. Joey's cock began to feel amazing inside of Tony's asshole, and Tony began pushing his hips back to meet Joey's thrusts.

"Oh...OH FUCK," said Joey, his hips smacking into Tony's ass cheeks with every thrust.

"Joey" had fucked plenty of girls, but this dude's asshole was the tightest thing he'd ever felt. He grabbed Tony's hips, plunging his cock deep inside him as the pleasure began to grow. He still couldn't believe he was actually going all the way and fucking a dude. Sure, he'd fooled around with guys once or twice. But something about Tony made him wanna crack the scrawny little man in half. Plus he got off on being wanted just like anyone did, and he could tell Tony wanted to fuck him from the second he saw him at the bar. He could also tell that the guy had some major issues, but he was still a pretty good fuck.

Tony himself was in a state of bliss. Joey's cock was battering his prostate with every thrust, and Tony was so hard he could feel his leaking cock rubbing up against his stomach. He continued to fuck back at Joey, meeting the younger man's thrusts as his eyes rolled back into his head.

Tony reached down and began to stroke his cock, whimpering as Joey assaulted his prostate. He could feel himself getting close to cumming. He quickened his strokes, riding the high of the pleasure signals coming from his ass as he began to orgasm.

He shot out jets of cum on the bed underneath him, soaking the hotel bed with jizz. His arms and legs gave out as he collapsed onto the bed, landing in the pile of his own cum. Joey continued to fuck his ass as he lay there, unable to move in a state of post-orgasmic bliss.

"Ugh... UGH FUCK Wyatt, here it comes!" said Joey as he pulled out of Tony's ass and began jerking his cock.

Tony could feel Joey's cock shooting all over his lower back. A smile spread across his face as he felt the warmth of this young stud's seed coating his back.

Joey collapsed onto Tony's back, his still-hard cock pulsing against Tony's ass cheek as he came down from his orgasm. They lay there for a minute as they breathed quietly.

Finally, after a few minutes of this, Joey kissed Tony on the neck and stood up.

"That was fun," he said.

Tony sat up, watching as Joey grabbed his clothes and began to get dressed.

"You're leaving?" he asked, his voice coming out higher and weaker than he would have liked. "I mean, uh, I have the room for the night. You know, if you wanted to crash."

"Can't," Joey said. He sat on the bed as he began to put on his socks and shoes. "My parents are gonna wonder where I am."

"Oh. Right," said Tony. He forgot the kid was only 18. Of course he still lived with his parents.

"This was fun though," he said as he stood up, walking over to the door. He opened it, making Tony shiver as the cold night air blew in.

"Wait!" Tony called out, surprising himself.

He walked over to the counter and picked up a pad of paper and a pen and began to write something on it. He ripped the paper off the pad and handed it to the boy.

"My name's Tony. Here's my number. In case you wanna go for another round."

The boy smirked, putting the piece of paper in his pocket. "See you around, Tony."

Tony watched as he left, shutting the door behind him. He laid back down on the bed, pulling the covers close to him. He could still feel Joey's seed, hot on his back.

He stared at the ceiling, his mind swirling with a million different emotions. Suddenly he grabbed the sheets and started to wipe the cum off his back, disgusted. He got up and walked over to the minibar, pulling out a small bottle of vodka and quickly downing it. He pulled out the rest of the bottles and began to line them on top of the minibar, one by one.

____________________

Oliver lay in his bed, trying and failing to fight his insomnia. Frustrated, he rolled over and picked up his phone. It was shortly after midnight.

He laid back and stared at the ceiling, going over the day's events in his mind yet again.

Getting milkshakes with his dad had been a surprisingly normal affair. They didn't talk about what had happened in between them in the science lab, but just chatted and joked around like they would have any other day.

Oliver had been a little worried that he wouldn't be able to just be around his father in a non-sexual setting, but things were almost back to the way they were before. After a week of feeling awkward and tense around his dad, he was grateful to be able to just hang out with him without this heavy weight hanging over the two of them.

They'd stayed in that night and ordered a pizza, watching a movie on the couch. To Oliver's surprise, his dad kept his hands to himself all night. He didn't even try to touch his butt or anything! He guessed his dad was serious when he said that Oliver would set the pace.

Oliver was grateful for the lack of pressure, but he had to admit he felt kind of bummed. He couldn't help it — he liked the chase. Much as he had tried to deny it, he'd never been more turned on than when his father told him that he was trying to get in his pants. It made him feel so fucking hot knowing that his dad wanted him that way.

But acknowledging this made him feel weak and needy. He didn't want to be rolling around in bed alone, wishing his father was there to hold him and kiss him and tell him he was a good boy. He wanted his father to just come to his room and take him, whether he liked it or not.

He stared at the door, wondering if he could will his father to suddenly appear.

Oliver knew that if he wanted his father to fuck him, he was going to have to make the first move. Sure, he'd thrown himself at his father that morning in the locker room. And the night before on the couch. But those had been fleeting bursts of confidence, an adrenaline-fueled rage of lust that overcame his insecurities and allowed him to take what he wanted.

He rolled over again and grabbed his pillow. He was hard, which was part of the reason that it was so difficult for him to sleep. He closed his eyes one more time and tried to fall asleep, but it was no good. With a sigh, he stood up and walked over to the door.

He walked out into the hallway wearing just his underwear, a pair of tight tan briefs. He crept past his Uncle Tony's room, peeking in to make sure that his uncle didn't see him. There was no one in the bed.

He kept walking towards his dad's room, which was one door down. He stopped outside the closed door and put his ear up against it. He could hear the fan on inside, but nothing else. He slowly opened the door and slipped inside.

Oliver looked over at his father lying on the bed. He could see his dad illuminated from the light of the alarm clock.

"God, it's such an old person thing to still have an alarm clock," he thought.

His dad was fast asleep, his arm resting on the pillow above his head to reveal a tuft of hair under his armpit.

Oliver crept over to where he was laying. He stared at his dad's armpit hair, dark black amidst his tan skin. He put his nose close to it and breathed in deeply. He closed his eyes as he breathed in his father's musk.

God, his dad smelled so fucking good. It was all he could do to stop himself from licking him right then and there.

He looked over at his dad's face, but he was still asleep. He nervously crawled over to the bottom of the bed and lifted up the covers, looking at his dad's legs. His dad was sleeping in a pair of plaid boxers, his hairy legs poking out of either hole.

Oliver pushed the covers to the side and crouched down between his father's legs. He put his hands gently on his dad's legs, feeling his father's coarse leg hair. His heart was beating rapidly as he leaned down to put his face in his father's crotch.

Again he breathed in his father's scent. His father's balls smelled distinctly different than Manny's balls had, but they both had this overpowering masculine scent to them that made Oliver's mouth water.

Oliver reached into the slit of his father's boxers and pulled out his soft cock. Even soft, his father's cock was fucking girthy. He put his mouth on it, sliding it past his lips as he tasted his father's cock for the second time.

Noah breathed in, shifting his weight slightly on the bed.

Oliver continued to fellate him, looking up to see whether or not his father had woken up. He was still asleep. Oliver closed his eyes and began to really suck his father's cock.

He could feel his dad growing in his mouth as his cock got closer and closer to Oliver's throat. Oliver stifled a gag as he felt his dad's cock poking the back of his throat. He grabbed it with his hand and began to jerk it, moving his head down to lick his father's balls.

His dad began to moan in his sleep. He started to thrust his hips up as his body unconsciously yearned to be deeper inside of Oliver.

Oliver took his dad's cock back into his mouth and began to enthusiastically suck his cock again. He put his hands on his dad's legs to steady himself as he bobbed up and down, rubbing his tongue along the underside of his father's cock.

Finally the pleasure got to be too much and it pulled Noah out of dreamland. He opened his eyes to see his beautiful blond son on his hands and knees, eagerly blowing his cock.

What better midnight snack could a father ask for?

"Oh, Ollie," he sighed as he ran his fingers through his son's hair.

Oliver's lips felt so good on his cock. God, how did he get so lucky? He looked down at his son's soft, red lips stretched tight over his cock. He wished he could take a picture and frame it.

Oliver made eye contact with his father, looking up at him with big, innocent eyes as he took his cock deeper into his mouth. He wanted so desperately to make his father feel good. He was using every part of his body to bring pleasure to his dad, running his hands up and down his father's torso, rubbing himself against his dad's legs, and desperately sucking his cock with all the suction and passion that he could muster.

As he ran his fingers through Oliver's hair, Oliver's father suddenly gripped it tightly as he held Oliver's head down tight on his cock.

"That's it, boy, just like that, that's it," he said gruffly.

Oliver was shocked by his father's sudden roughness. He choked on his father's cock, his hands gripping his dad's legs as he tried to pull off so he could breathe. After a few seconds, however, he began to relax once he heard the sounds of his father groaning in ecstasy. He stayed there for another moment, his father's cock still firmly lodged in his mouth as he felt his father pump his cum straight down his throat.

Oliver's cock was rock hard at the amount of pleasure he could see he was bringing his father as evidenced by his dad's moaning and groaning. When his dad relaxed his grip on Oliver's head, Oliver's first thought was to pull back slightly on his dad's cock to catch the last couple of spurts of cum on his tongue.

He then realized that he was in desperate need of air, so he breathed in quickly through his nose. He flooded his lungs with oxygen as his father's cock dribbled out the last little bit of semen into his mouth. He swirled the cum around in his mouth, trying to get a taste of his father. It wasn't quite as bitter as he'd thought it would be, or at least as his own cum had been when he'd tasted it in the past.

Hmm... now that he thought about it, perhaps he should've known he was gay earlier.

His dad pulled him up towards him and shoved his tongue in his mouth, capturing some of the semen that was still in Oliver's mouth and sharing it between the two men.

Oliver kissed him back passionately, his hands resting on his father's massive chest. He felt like a doll in his father's arms, but he also felt safe and protected. He could still feel that his cock was rock hard, poking against his father's stomach as they made out.

After a minute of kissing, Oliver's father broke the kiss. "You make me so wild, Ollie," he said breathlessly.

Oliver looked into his eyes. "I want you," he said quietly. "All the time. I don't want you to wait for me to always make the first move. I want you to just take me when you want me. I want to be your boy. I'm ready."

Noah's face broke out into a massive grin. He kissed Oliver on the lips, his hands reaching up to hold the young man's face.

"You got it, boy," he said.

Oliver gasped as his father grabbed him, pinning him down against the bed as he covered him with his massive frame. He let out a moan as his father began passionately kissing his neck, running his tongue up and down from Oliver's clavicle to his chin.

Noah held Oliver's hands pinned against the bed as he had his way with his son, licking and kissing and sucking him. He put his thumb against Oliver's bottom lip, opening his mouth. He stuck his middle finger into Oliver's mouth as Oliver closed his mouth around it.

Oliver nursed on his father's finger, getting it nice and wet. He knew what he was preparing himself for.

Noah pulled his finger out of Oliver's mouth and reached down in between his son's legs. He reached inside Oliver's briefs underneath his balls and rubbed up against his taint, making Oliver squirm.

"Ugh, daddy," said Oliver as his father slipped the tip of his finger inside him.

Noah leaned over and bit down lightly on Oliver's neck, making him gasp as he fingered him.

Oliver felt equal parts terrified and aroused as his father did whatever he wanted with him. The passion and the arousal were being channeled straight to his hole, making him warm, wet, and open for his father's penetration.

Noah pulled his finger out of Oliver and ripped his boxers off, tossing them on the ground before grabbing Oliver's legs and tearing off his briefs as well.

Oliver laid there on the bed, flat on his back underneath the mercy of his father. In the moonlight of the bedroom, he could see his father's massive body illuminated above him. His dad's cock was still fully engorged, aimed right at Oliver's hole and ready to penetrate him.

Oliver grabbed his dad's biceps, squeezing them in his hands as he locked eyes with his father.

He nodded.

"Fuck me, daddy."

Noah pointed his cock down towards Oliver's hole and began to push in, looking his son in the eyes as he took him in the missionary position. As intimate as their first fuck had been in the science lab, this felt even closer. There was no closing their eyes and pretending they were fucking different people. They were as connected as they could possibly be, sharing the most intimate exchange of mind, body, and spirit that a father and son had ever had.

Oliver's eyes began to water from the pain of his father's dick entering him. As inflamed with lust as he was, he was still incredibly new to taking cock.

Noah could see the pain in his son's eyes, and he reached down and began to stroke his son's cock to alleviate the pain.

The distraction worked. Oliver's hole began to open even wider to receive his father's cock.

While Noah stroked his son with one hand, he reached his other hand down to hold the back of Oliver's neck as he leaned down to kiss him.

Oliver wrapped his arms and legs around his father as his dad pushed deeper inside him.

Finally Noah's cock was fully inside his son. Despite having just cum, Noah's cock felt so good inside Oliver's warm and tight ass that he felt like he was going to ejaculate again right then and there. He rested his cock in Oliver's ass for a moment as he continued to kiss him, his tongue roaming the inside of Oliver's mouth. He chuckled as Oliver reached back and pressed his hands against his ass, trying to get him to fuck him.

Having waited long enough to avoid prematurely cumming, Noah began to saw his dick in and out of his son's asshole. Of all the men that Noah had fucked when he was a young man, he'd never been so in love with a boy as he was his own son. Everything about Oliver was perfect: his sandy blond hair, his slender little swimmer's body, his smooth, tan skin...