Falling For Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel so good, baby," Noah moaned.

"You feel good too, daddy," said Oliver. "It's so... fucking big, but it feels so good inside me."

Oliver giggled with pleasure as his father began to kiss his neck again. The ticklish feeling of his dad's lips on his neck combined with the pulsing feeling of his father's cock pushing in and out of his asshole made Oliver feel like he was going to cum. He wasn't even touching his cock, and yet it felt like it was on the brink of orgasm every time his father pounded his prostate.

Noah began to pick up the pace, his breathing growing fast and heavy as he grew closer and closer to cumming.

"YES, YES daddy, FUCK me, CUM in me, I WANT it," moaned Oliver hysterically.

He didn't even know where these words were coming from, but all he wanted in that moment was for his father to cum inside him. It felt like if he could just get his father to cum again, he would reach a place where everything would be okay again. All the pain, fear, confusion, and loneliness he'd felt since his mother died would just disappear. He would be happy.

Noah cried out as he began to cum. He was using all of the strength still left in him to prop himself up as he pounded his son, flooding him with semen.

Oliver himself cried out in surprise as his own cock began to shoot.

He was cumming without even touching himself!

He hadn't even known that this was possible. Yet his father was hitting something inside of him so deep and so right that it had triggered his own dick to erupt all over his stomach.

"Don't stop, daddy, please don't stop!" he whimpered.

His father continued to pump into him as the two men came together, father and son.

Finally, once both of their cocks had been completely spent, Noah rolled to the side off of Oliver. He laid on his back next to his son, his penis quickly deflating from the exertion of two back-to-back orgasms.

Oliver laid there in disbelief, covered in his own cum as his father's cum began to seep slowly out of his asshole and onto the bed. He couldn't have moved even if he'd tried. He basked in the haze of the afterglow, listening to the sound of his and his father's breaths lingering in the air.

After a minute, Oliver could hear his father snoring. He was already asleep!

Oliver laughed. "I guess this is what you get when you fuck an older guy," he thought to himself.

He rolled over and cuddled up against his father, resting his head on his father's chest and covering them both with the covers. He listened to the sound of his father's heartbeat, feeling his dad breathe in and out as he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.