All Comments on 'Falling For Daddy Ch. 05'

by Freckleman64

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 3 years ago
The ending

I got teary-eyed at the end

FitGuy47FitGuy47about 3 years ago

Good natural ending......or is it?

petedrummpetedrummabout 3 years ago

LOVED IT!! An amazing conclusion to an amazing story (I mean, I assume that's the end, but I wouldn't complain if there was more lol). Thank you for that.

Coryphaus666Coryphaus666about 3 years ago
Perfect

Thank you so much! This was the perfect ending to this story. Thank you for the story and the orgasms and the happiness haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What an amazing story! So well done. I hope you write more about Oliver and his dad while he’s in community college. Thanks so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!

This was so well written and incredibly erotic. I loved the suspense and sentimental moments. I hope you write more stories like this and honestly speaking, i'd love to hear more about Oliver and Noah.

Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved your ending

You brought your love story to a perfect loving end. It is so great that Noah and Oliver stayed together, in love, and loving each other so richly. Loved Noah's beautiful hairy chest, and their mutual lovemaking. They belong together! Thanks for an incredibly great love story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Author

I love this other this was such really good chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That story is amazing truly wish for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story! Reminded me alil of my past :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i hope there is a continuation, cause the story is just so amazing.

yyan0040yyan0040almost 3 years ago

This is really a very good story. I am glad that they will see each other often in the future. Will this story continue?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish my father was like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story. I hope we can get a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait to get more part

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope you continue this story line. it is so sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was beating off for hours reading all these. It brought back so many memories of my dad and I. I hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These are hot stories and remind me of my dad and I. I knew from a young age I was gay like 5. My dad worked nights and my mom during the day. After getting my first shot in my butt, I believe to start school. I am not sure why, but after that I liked to play Doctor. I would hear my mom leave for work. I would get undressed and lay on my stomach and put a pen in my hole and hump my bed. I did this for years, one Summer I was in my club house above our garage probably about 10 by now, I still wasn't cumming. I was given empty plastic cigar holders from my grandpa. I had used some vaseline and had put that in my hole and was beating off. I was so much into it, I didnt hear my dad walk into the garage or open the hatch to my club house. I suddenly heard my dad say, "does that feel good?" I didn't know what to say, he looked at me and said, "when your done, come inside we need to talk."

Long story short he told me to be careful of what I was putting in my butt. He bought me butt plugs and lube over the years, showed me how to wash em. I asked many times for him to do me and asked if I could suck him off. But he always turned me down.

On my 18th birthday he woke me up, I was naked with one of my butt plugs in. He told me to keep the plug in, put on a pairs of shorts and t shirt. We drove for awhile, still tired I laid my head down on my dads lap, I felt him getting hard. I looked up at him and asked again, if I could suck him off. And to my absolute delight he said. "Yes, I have been waiting for you to turn 18th, it's all yours son" I pulled his shorts down and started to lick, and suck on my dads dick. He reached over and started playing with my butt, moving my plug around. I couldn't control myself I was moaning and squirming. It was a dream come true. He stopped, we were in the Country and no one around. I am completely naked now and we got out of his truck.

That day my dad ate out my ass, and pounded my ass as I was bent over the back tailgate of his truck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope there is a Part 6....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

damn so hot I really wish I was oliver

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was such a good series. I'm been humping my wet pussy on my bed, edging to this for hours. I love me some father-son action and this was so beautifully written. I was invested!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is soo amazing!! I'm so hook to the series and so horny. The story is so well written. Love the ending where his uncle might finally learn his lesson in a good way. Hope to read more like this in the future, kudos to the author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This so hot had to read it twice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn I remember reading this a while ago.... had me hooked..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreckleman64@Freckleman64
Writer. I love all kinds of erotic fiction, but I tend to like to write stories with lots of melodrama, romance, and of course, gay sex.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES