Falling for Gherkin Guy

Story Info
Melissa Speaks.
10.7k words
4.8
2.3k
7
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_22b
Red_22b
211 Followers

Again, thanks for all the positive feedback and messages. Truly overwhelming and appreciated!

It's been a funny old 2024. I wasn't in the right mindset to continue this, fearing I might kill then off or something!

I have not!!

I would strongly advise you to read the first two parts before continuing. even if you have read them, a refresher might be advised.

Clearly containing TG love and sex, if that isn't your thing I would suggest looking elsewhere,

All characters engaging in sexual activity are well over 18.

Please enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing in front of the mirror in my long, mermaid styled wedding dress with deep plunging neckline, I patted my hair and added some finishing touches to my fringe that the hairdresser hadn't quite got right. Nerves were starting to get to me, 'You look dude in a dress,' and, 'You know that everyone will laugh at you,' were just two things that had resurfaced that morning.

Then, my best friend called me, "Time to go babe," Gabby sang from the other side of the bedroom door in the apartment that she and I had shared before I moved in with Ade, my husband to be.

All internal voices of self-doubt seemed to fall silent when I thought of him. Thoughts that had been rife for almost all of my entire existence, before that chance encounter on the journey home from works's Christmas party, switched off almost all the time since.

It has been quite the journey, behind the big hair and makeup hid a timid, afraid fraud that I had known for all of my life. Constant rejection and looks of unease, whispering and nudging behind my back - and a little paranoia - had not made me feel like the confident woman I had now become. That was thanks to my friend Gabby, and him.

I know that Ade, my Adrian, has given you his story, skipping some important parts in doing so, I feel. Also, he may have not known some things, not felt some feelings or understood the significance of his effect on me. So this is my journey.

Melissa xx

***

I think I'll spare you the painfully depressing journey from people calling me Michael. I never liked being a boy. But I guess moving to London when I was 11 was the when I realised I was really different. Boys my age were challenging, I didn't fit in with my with the classmates in the all boys school in South Africa, apart from one or 2 whom I had silly, swooning feelings for.

My mother is English, so when the chance of moving to London with Dad's work arrived, we packed up and set up home here. It has truly been an eye-opening experience. I went to a school for boys and girls, and was both isolated and intrigued at the fact I was not 'One of the boys,' as puberty hit and, where boys in my class wanted to make love to women like Margot Robbie in The Wolf Of Wall Street, I wanted to be her with her blonde, flowing hair and perfect body. I was tall and skinny, dressed like a skater and had no interest in my appearance.

I did have a girlfriend in high school for about 5 weeks. A sweet girl named Kirsten, but as we kissed, she got fed up with me having no interest in her body in a sexual way whatsoever.

Sadly, no amount of testosterone blocker or hormone therapy would deliver a body like Margot's. My breasts, while pronounced and definable as breasts, were to stay small and humble. 'Boys like big boobs, no man will want what I have to offer,' I always told myself. I didn't even dream of any man who would desire me.

I also developed a the fear of of dating apps, having met one man who clearly didn't read my profile correctly, running away on date 2 when I mentioned I was transgender. This would happen 2 more times with the last one telling me I was too frigid, being nervous and not taking my bra off. His compliment of, "Sure you don't even have proper tits," made sure my bra remained secured and untroubled until, 'That night.'

Then there was the curious guy who told me he "Really wanted to see what 'One of them' looked like," from the outset of our short, first and only date.

This led to me shying away, especially at work in case anyone found out my secret. Until that particular day in work, when I was a 23 year old virgin when I started to have a true stirring, a womanly need for a particular man.

Never will I forget the day I returned to work from visiting my Mum and Dad in South Africa. They had always been so supportive of my life choices, even though they did abandon me at 19 when they retired back to South Africa, to leave me in the clutches of my best friend, Gabby. I can honestly say I am the woman I am today because of them and, of course, Gabby. She had taken it upon herself to enfold me under her wing, when I shyly crept into work in my boring, black trouser suit on my first day. I was just 18 years old, 2 years into officially living as Melissa when I met her. During that time I had grown from being that geeky, shy, mousy haired tall person, to being a blonde, fashionable woman. Clothed at least, I loved the way I looked.

***

Ships Passing

I will state now that I did not see Ade, that first morning he says he gazed adoringly at me. I remember the morning as I had been up with Gabby, my Roommate, drinking wine the night before. She had told me she and her partner Rebekah were talking about moving in together permanently, and looking at options to have a baby.

So, I did not see Ade as I was running late and saw the lift doors were open, having to make a dash for them, before leaning in to see if my makeup was alright

It would be almost a month later I would meet my handsome Prince, coming to rescue a damsel in distress, from a frozen laptop. To this day, every time I smell him wearing that fragrance, Creed Aventus, it returns me to the moment I looked over his shoulder to show him what the problem was and, for that one brief moment, our arms ever so lightly touched for the very first time. I looked at him as he pressed buttons and fiddled with my laptop, sitting back and thinking how kissable he looked in his blue shirt, filled out by his strong shoulders. I could have sat all day just wanting to put my hands on him and kiss him, from his shaven, black hairline, round his smooth face to his lips as, he focused on his task in hand before, sadly, my laptop lit up and he left. I followed him with my eyes as he stepped into the elevator.

Immediately on turning round, I knew I had been busted. Smiling at me witha goofy grin, Gabby asked, "Feeling a little flushed, are we?" as I realised I was burning up. "His name is Ade, by the way. Just in case you couldn't hear him over the sound of wedding bells in your head," she whispered into my ear with a grin.

"He's adorable," I breathed, as I went back to try and focus on my work.

I was to bump into him twice in the corridor in the coming weeks, Gabby had told me he was checking me out in the canteen one day, but I neither believed her, or thought it would even be any use if he was as my 'Secret' would almost certainly have him running soon enough.

"""

It's Christmas

Christmas has always been a special time for me as my Mother and Father had always made it magical for my brother Paul and I. This year, I was looking forward to the break, but mainly to seeing my family, when I flew home a few days before the big day.

First, I had to endure the staff Christmas party, where some of the drunken fraternity would pluck up the courage to ask me all manner of interesting things. Drunk men, turning into schoolboys and asking, "Hey Melissa, how's it hanging" was obviously hilarious. But at least Gabby was going, and being my long term fashion advisor, she helped me pick my dress out telling me, "I'm telling you, I could almost fancy you myself, girl. You'll knock Ade from I.T. out in that!"

"Shut up," I blushed. Still uneasy that someone, even Gabby, knew that I actually had the hots for a man.

When we arrived I saw him immediately but didn't dare stare. He was wearing a navy blue and finely red checked suit, with a white shirt and a red tie. I think I actually fell in love at that very moment. I looked away and talked to Gabby, who said to me, "Don't look now, but he's checking you out!"

I didn't believe her and slowly turned, only to see him chatting with that neanderthal Tony. He was well known for his 1970s views about anything other than straight, white people.

At dinner I sat with my back to the bar with Gabby sitting opposite. Just after our main course, Gabby leaned over the table, giving everyone a great view of those 36DDs and said, "Go! He's at the bar! GO!!"

Up I went and ordered drinks for myself and Gabby and stood, trying not to look too awkward. I had just allowed myself to peek over at him and he looked back at me and we exchanged smiles, just as the bar tender arrived with my drinks. As I arrived back at the table, Gabby told me, "He hasn't taken his eyes off you when you were walking over here. You have to talk to him!"

It wouldn't be until almost home time when I was again bullied towards the bar by Gabby, that this time, we talked. Don't ask me about what, I was so busy gazing into his Hazel brown eyes that I can only tell you that I played with my hair and smiled a lot. I told him I had worked here for 5 years and he said he was a virgin of only 3 months. I thought, 'Oh there's only one virgin here,' to myself, before Tony arrived to break our moment and take him away from me again, until home time.

I believe him when he says it was pure chance that we ended up walking in the same direction together. I'm usually quite guarded with people from work, but when he started chatting, I suddenly found myself telling Ade about my family and being from South Africa. My first inkling that he might be interested too was when he asked me if I was single. I initially got excited and told him I was, before I probably bit my lip as I heard him say some words I have dreamt about as he asked, "Would you like to go out with me one night?"

'YES, I HAVE DREAMT ABOUT IT,' I screamed in my head before I got nervous again, weighing up whether or not the few dates would be worth the pain of being dropped like a hot potato, once he found out my secret. I made all the excuses about not dating men from work as the question of what he knew about me was gnawing at my brain. 'He was friends with Tony, did he already tell him about my secret?' I thought.

Eventually I asked him, and when he told me that he had been besotted with me for over 3 months, my heart filled with warmth. Then, as he went on to tell me he was a gherkin eating geek, my resolve crumbled as, even if it was only until he put me back on the shelf, after he would find out about me, I had to date this beautiful man and I agreed to his offer. Good lord!

Soon, we were exchanging telephone numbers and all too quickly, we were saying goodnight and I was fantasising in the back of the taxi, about removing his tie, slipping my hands into his shirt as I opened it and......gosh I needed some release.

I was so turned on by the time I had got home. Gabby, my Roommate, had gone clubbing and I was alone so I stripped from my clothes immediately when I got into my apartment.

I showered, got into bed and looked down at my boobs and managed to override the thoughts of, 'You have not got the body he desires,' enough to imagine that it was his lips and not my fingers, currently lavishing my nipples with attention. With my right hand, I continued to play with my naked, little breasts while I moved my left hand down my body to my girl-cock. I groaned as my hand made contact and started massaging myself up and down. My mobile phone beeped and I looked at it to see it was from Gherkin Guy, Ade, and immediately imagined him sitting with his phone in his hand and I wished it was my hardness he was holding.

I fucked myself with my fake phallus while stroking my erection for the next 10 minutes, calling out, "Oh Ade, Fuck me hard, ah, ah, oh!"

As I came down from my climax, I washed my hands and cleaned the relatively small pool of cum from my tummy, before replying. I didn't want to seem too eager and certainly didn't want to tell him I hadn't replied sooner because I was Masturbating, so I told him I was just home. Then, realising how cold it sounded as he had called me 'Lift Lady,' which I already loved, I finally told him I hoped to see him, 'Gherkin Guy,' too.

***

'Twas The Week Before Christmas

We didn't text or talk again that week until Gabby and I bumped into him in our staff canteen. I was usually on the other lunch sitting, but as it was not very busy as all the computers were down, Gabby and I had went at the same time. I am quite certain I was drooling as he looked flushed with his messy hair and shirt sleeves rolled up. I looked at his hair and imagined my hands giving it the ruffled look he now sported. He looked embarrassed, saying that he had been busy and was quite literally pulling his hair out, as my smile got bigger and more stupid looking.

Soon, he was gone and I was looking at Gabby, smiling back at me as she said, "You two need to get a room!"

"What? How do you mean?" I quizzed, trying to hide my breathlessness and blushes.

"Oh behave yourself, he's dying over you.....and as for you, you Wanton Woman......"

"How rude," I protested, not daring to believe what she was saying.

"Rude/Shmood," she laughed before stating firmly, "You have to text him tonight you know. He'll be all sleepy as soon as he gets home, god love him. Texts from you might just wake him up nicely."

I said nothing as I mulled this over and of course I did take her advice. As you know from Ade's story, we secured our first date.

I changed my dress 4 times, in a Gabby exclusive fashion show, before settling on my champagne coloured, silk blouse that came down in a 'V' between my boobs. I used some tape to stop it gaping, not wanting to take her advice of, "Letting it all hang out," and a mid-thigh, black skirt with black, knee-length boots. I also had a handbag, that my self appointed Life-Guru said needed a small sprig of mistletoe, just in case.

***

The First Date

It was perfect. He was dressed to my wildest dreams in jeans that enhanced his squeezable bum, and a black and red shirt that fitted to every angle. He smelled amazing too as he kissed me on the cheek when I arrived. We chatted like we were already well acquainted and I was so relaxed, until he mentioned he had moved down here to the city to escape losing his long-term girlfriend. He assured me that he wasn't on the rebound but, of course, it set off my anxiety and made me obsessed with what he knew about me. I was quite heartened by his reassurance of not really being part of the hospital gossip group, that he had no suspicions about me.

He was so funny and gorgeous. I wanted to take him away from everyone and when we kissed on my doorstep afterwards, I had to push him away in case my strapped down erection somehow broke free and pressed into him. I texted him afterwards, WAY TO QUICKLY, to tell him it wasn't because I didn't want to continue and soon, we had arranged date number 2, after an agonising Christmas break in between.

***

2nd Date

He was picking me up in the car that he loves, having shyly admitted to me that he washed and polished it twice per week, even in the rain, I felt strangely privileged.

I had been to the beauty parlour and had everything preened, styled, waxed and beautified and I felt excited about the night to come, whilst being apprehensive as I also wanted to tell him my secret, if it felt right.

As we got nearer, we chatted about Christmas and I stressed when he told me how everyone back home wants him to get back together with his ex. Then, to my absolute glee, when he confirmed he spoke to her and wasn't interested whatsoever, I shamelessly pictured myself lying down and pulling him between my open legs. Gosh, I really had it bad!

We had a perfect meal and chatted about Christmas. I showed him some pictures I had taken of my parents and brother, and one of me in my new, South Africa rugby top and jeans shorts. He seemed to like that one, taking my phone and pinching the screen, zooming in I suspect, on how much bigger my boobs seemed to look in it. He also showed me pictures and I found out he was a twin, initially thinking it was a picture of him kissing someone, but turned out to be his brother with his wife.

He showed me different pictures of previous trips abroad and, accidentally, one of his ex, Laura. She was simply stunning, with her perfect breasts in her low cut top that I could only dream of filling out. Immediately I felt inadequate. I need not have, as countless times I caught him glancing at my legs on the drive home, although I couldn't enjoy it as I knew if the night was too end how I wanted, I had something to tell him.

I'll never forget that feeling of rejection, as I exited his car with him in stunned silence, after I told him I was trans. I say ill never forget it, but I must also mention the feeling of euphoria when he came after me, and eventually we were kissing. Suddenly, I was inviting him up and reaching my hand out, taking a moment to fully understand exactly what this meant.

I got nervous whenever he accepted, I was still nervous when we kissed in the lift, I was hard as diamonds by the time we kissed in my apartment and he pulled my nervous body to him, grinding our crotches together when I almost came, moaning into his mouth to release at least some arousal.

I won't go over our first time again in its entirety, but as he opened my dress and slid it off, I was beyond nervous and afraid. When I sat astride him in my bra and panties I was struggling not to orgasm, especially after he took my bra off and my erect girl-cock was grinding into his abs.

I was almost crying with joy as he hungrily took my nipples into his mouth while I looked down at him feasting on my small tits, thinking that this was the best feeling of my life. This was soon to be overshadowed, when he lay me down on the bed, took my panties off and instead of running away like I had predicted, he sucked my hard little penis into his salivating mouth.

I know I moaned and writhed, I know I almost came when he licked and rimmed my hole, I know I probably completely lost it when he put his finger inside me, but I didn't care. This was my man, making me a woman.

I had saw his penis popping out of his boxer shorts whenever he took them off, but as he kissed me while it furrowed my butt crease, I briefly panicked at the thought of it penetrating my virgin body and told him' "I've never been this far before."

I need not have worried. I didn't even consider safe sex as I felt him push into me. I yelped loudly, feeling a slight sting to announce his tip being inside me, and the end of my virginity. He pushed in and gently broke through the tightness of my sphincter, now being split by his slickly lubricated, manly 7 inches (I have since measured it).

This was the moment my life had been building to, this was every turmoil and trauma of my journey made better as he sucked my nipples before he eventually stretched up on his arms like a lion roaring his dominance, pumping me full of his sperm as I pulled and massaged my girl-cock to join him.

***

Next Morning

I woke to an immense feeling that my life had changed, as I lay with my head on his shoulder. He was fast asleep so I got up and showered, as I could feel our mutual cum had made me sticky. As I showered, I looked down at my breasts, and for the first time ever, I didn't feel fake. A man had hungrily devoured these just hours before. I could see him and feel the sensations of him licking and sucking on my nipples and kissing down my body to take me, hard, into his mouth. I was just reaching down to play with my tingling tits when I heard the front door open and

Red_22b
Red_22b
211 Followers