Falling for Gherkin Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was not romantic or sensual. This was a hard cock and a lubed up, quivering recipient getting ready for animalistic sex. "Fuck me, Gherkin Guy.....Fuck your Lift Lady," I purred as he secured the latex sheathe on his penis. It was already lubed but he lubed it again as well as my little hole.

For anyone who was listening outside the elevator, it must have sounded like someone being murdered. I moaned as he pummelled in and out of me as I pushed back against him. He fucked me like he hated me, just like I had requested and soon I could see stars in my eyes. I moaned and shrieked, "Oh.....Oh, oh, oh......." Changing to a continuous, "Aaaaaaah," as he brought me to the ridge between pleasure and pain as he fucked the living daylights out of me.

He told me he was about to cum and I pushed him back and out of me. I ripped off the condom and opened my mouth as he came all over my tongue and chin, lustfully gazing at me as he painted my face in cum.

As the elevator continued I wiped my face, having both mutually fixed our clothing. Then, I realised my next problem as I exited the lift......I was so sore, "Walking like John Wayne," as Ade pointed out. I had had more sex in the past day than I had ever dreamt about, so it was a delightful sore. We would have 69 pleasuring later, before a return to (gently) making love the following evening.

***

Into Africa

I won't go over what Ade has said about our wonderful first few months. He did leave some key events out of his account, however, like going to meet my parents and brother. By that stage, mid-August, we were living together. I usually went to see the old about 3 times per year and this time, he had no excuse to not come too.

My family and Ade hit it off well, though I'm always aware of what my family have accepted from me. Ade was the first boyfriend I had (And would) ever bring home, and I could see that my Dad was a little awkward shaking hands with him. It fell into insignificance, however, compared to Ade's nervous state as Dad, who I take my height after, stands at 6 ft 4 and used to play rugby. He wasn't the only nervous one. No matter how many times I mentioned Ade to my parents previously, actually saying the words, "Dad, this is Ade, my boyfriend," made me feel like I was a giggly school girl as I presented my man, holding his left hand in my right and placing my left on his chest. Dad said nothing at first, I can only guess he was momentarily processing the situation of his former son, now transsexual daughter, presenting her boyfriend to him.

After what seemed like ages, but was probably seconds, Pappa stepped forward and I released the breath that I just realised I had been holding. Then he said something that made my eyes full of tears, as he shook Ade's hand and clasped it with the other and said, "So you're the one who's taken my daughter's heart."

Those words,"My Daughter," were still like a million dollars to me, spilling from my somewhat old fashioned father's mouth. He then followed it up with the obligatory warning of, "Make sure you take care of it," making me smile through my silly tears as the two most importance men in my life got acquainted.

Mum was a little less emotional, "Oh....I can tell why she's always too busy to phone her parents now," while hugging us both with her cheeky smile.

We had a delightful evening, my parents made us a lovely meal that we ate out on the decking at the side of their house. Having never lived in this house, I didn't have my own room and was surprised that Ade and I had been allowed to sleep together as Pappa was quite a strict father while we were growing up. I had to keep extra quiet that night when Ade ate my hardness as I wriggled and spread my legs, as he did his wonderful work between my legs. Then he climbed up me, gripped my girl-cock and squeezed it against his, highlighting how much larger he was than me. He did this for another few minutes, spitting on his hands, Masturbating our genitals together until I handed him some lube.

He made slow, sensual love to me in missionary, then raised my knees until they were almost at my shoulders. Gently he stroked in and out as we kissed, not taking our eyes off each other as he firmly gripped me and masturbated me to orgasm, as he filled my passage with his sperm.

The holiday was bliss, my brother and Ade got along too which was really great. We did safari, ancient Zulu battle grounds and everything touristy that Dad had thought of. I never felt happier.

It was about to change.

***

Office Affairs

We were back just a few weeks when our first work function as an "Outed" couple happened. Having nothing to hide, we arrived together with him in a sexy suit, and me in a pair of tanned trouser pants with a black, mesh top with black bra showing through. We looked good!

The trouble arose quite early, as Tony from I.T. was already drunk and had an immediate fascination with why I wore a bra. Each time I saw him, he blatantly looked at my chest when Ade was nowhere near me. I told Ade and he brought it up with him, telling him to knock it off, but it only made it worse. One time when I exited the ladies toilet, he grabbed my arm and said, "Shouldn't you be in the men's, with the other men?"

"Drop dead, Tony," I spat back, trying to free my arm. Then he said something that I would do no good to repeat, and followed it up by telling me that Ade has his eye on Sarah from work, who was a real woman, and I snapped. What with all of what he had said and the fact he wouldn't let go of my arm, I punched him on the side of the face, cutting him with the ring my parents bought me for my 18th birthday. He bled and shouted, soon everyone surrounded us. I didn't give any reasons and just left with my Adrian, in tears.

I was summoned to work's HR team that Monday morning and got an official warning. Tony, however, had been overheard and 2 of our colleagues spoke up for me. He was suspended immediately, shouted at me to "Go fuck myself," as he was escorted off the premises.

I felt low, but nothing compared to what happened next. An email arrived in work, in everyone's inbox, from an anonymous email address. Everyone seemingly saw it before I did, as Gabby was first to tell me about it.

The email had a video of a clearly drunk Ade, at a recent unofficial night out that I missed, due to Covid. He was sat on a chair with his face in Sarah's cleavage and she said some muffled words to him before he looked up and said, "Of course I want a real pussy."

I was mortified, and stormed out of work as Ade tried to stop me from leaving. "It's not me, I swear to God," he pleaded as I pushed him away.

For 2 weeks I hid with Rebekah and Gabby, refusing to talk with Ade, or to them about Ade. I sulked, stomped and sent Gabby to get my clothes from Ade and my apartment and was so pissed off when she came back with no clothes.

She demanded, "You need to talk to him!"

"I've nothing to say to him. He wants a real woman," I spat back.

"You're being stupid, he wants you," she said, but I wouldn't listen,

"No. It's just me and my dildo from now on, no more men for me!" I sarcastically shot back.

Then she said something that only she could get away with. She began with telling, "Shut up! I've seen the way he looks at you. I've heard you in the bedroom when you do that thing that makes him go, "Nnnnnngaah!" But I still wouldn't be swayed. Then she hit me with, "Ok, now I want you to put the shy, timid little virgin boy Michael away, and bring back my confident girl friend, Melissa." I seethed, initially telling her to "Fuck off," for the very first time ever and slammed my bedroom door like a child.

It worked like she'd planned. I opened the door and immediately we embraced, and I apologised over and over.

After a while I texted Ade, to see if he was free and he replied with a Yes, immediately.

He showed me what he had on his phone, a video of him passed out in the same drunken pose. Crucially, there was no Sarah or words spoken from him as it ended with him being drawn on, with someone's lipstick. It all added up, I remembered him trying to wash it off the next day. The one that had been circulated had been edited by AI software.

"I would never want Sarah, or anyone over you," he said as I stared at the screen and played it again and again.

I looked up at him and said, "Tony," as Ade nodded yes."I'm so stupid, can you ever forgive me?" I said with my head in my hands as I felt the seat beside me depress.

Not even talking, he just prised my hands away from my face and breathed, "I love you," as he gently kissed my lips.

Before I knew what was happening, he was topless as I pulled his shirt off and his hands were up my top, inside my bra. I was already breathless just from kissing, and hissed, "We can't. I need to wax!"

He broke off and looked down at my blue summer dress' hem and reached in, pushing me back into the chair and ripped my black panties off. Any stubble worry evaporated as he sucked me into his mouth. He went like a mad man, bobbing his head up and down as I wriggled about before he released, looked up at me with burning lust and panted, "How could you think I wanted Sarah?"

"You.....may have.....hmmmmmm....wanted a real.....pussy....for all I know," I replied, sounding like I was running a marathon.

He lifted my cock and kissed my small, deflated testicles and I thanked my strict bathing regime. Then he said, "You know what I see when I look down here?"

"Stubble," I replied and we both grinned warmly.

"Uh-uh," he said and sucked my balls as he continued up the underside of my girl-cock, telling me, "This is your vulva, leading me up to what's next on my menu," as he got to the purple tip.

He sucked it in, telling me, "And this.....this is your Clitoris....Melissa Munro," and I leaned up on my elbows to be mesmerised at the sight if him between my legs, trying my hardest not to cum, just yet. "I'm going to lick and flick it until you squirt into my mouth," he said as he bathed my sensitive head with his tongue. He added, "This isn't your girl-cock, this is your pussy, to me," and I almost came as I smiled down at him. I say almost, as with another few flicks with his tongue I screamed, "Oh, OH FUCKING, FUCK, AAADE," and filled his mouth as he moaned and groaned as I climaxed into his hungry mouth.

Then he touched my anus and said, "And this is mine. This is my all pretty little pussy that I'm going to fill right now," and took my arm and led me to the bedroom where we made love. He kept himself just inside my entrance, knowing that the sensation of him dipping in and out of my opening drives me wild. And then he tells me something different as he says, "I've no lube. I masturbated with it all last week."

"All of it?" I panted as I looked at him and rake my nails into his sides.

"Aaaaweee," he says as I keep him in my grasp.

"You better have something to fuck me with, I'm this close to eating you right now," I growl in a desperate voice that got him thinking.

"Come," he commanded me, taking me by the hand and says, "You want fucked, Melissa Munro? I'll fuck you.....I'll fuck you right now," he said as he led me into the kitchen, over to the counter top where we keeps the cooking supplies, lifting a pot of coconut oil and throwing away the lid.

"Bend over," he growled an order at me and I, quite nervously but very excitedly, bent over the counter top and yelped, as the cold liquid is smeared in and around my anus.

"Ade," I moan as he spreads my arms out over the surface, with my bare tits pressed into the cold granite.

"Fuck, I love you," he said as he slid the head of his penis inside me, teasing me for a few seconds before driving home with a mind numbing sensation and an, "UUUH!" from me, as if he's just pushed all the air from my body with his throbbing, veiny, thick cock.

Oh.....Ade, I Llllll-Love you t-ooooo," I say as he came to the edge of my opening then filled my passage again with his length, over and over.

"You think I......wanted another......Woman's pussy?" He said in time with his slamming into me, flexing his hips up to drive into me that little extra bit.

"Oh God," I wailed as I realised I was going to be punished, as he started to gather pace, in and out with a SLAP - SLAP - SLAP, each time until I'm screaming, announcing every thud of his pubic bone hitting my ass.

He rammed his rod in and out of me for about 5 minutes, until I pulled myself up and reached around to pull him in to kiss me with him still buried in my rectum to the hilt, as he played with my tits and now erect girl-cock. Then he grabbed my hips, turning me towards the dining table and he slipped out of me, turned me and then laid me on my back, splayed in front of him on the table and he sucked my girl-cock, his Pussy, into his mouth over and over until I'm wriggling on the wooden surface until he senses I'm close, then stops.

He bent me almost in half as he raises my knees to find my entrance again, and as he settles into me, he holds my legs wide apart by the knees. Everything is on show to him now as I say, "You're......making......my tits......wobble," as he delivers slow out-strokes, then forceful thumps back inside me and he lifts my left hand to hook it around my knee. He places his right hand on the table, still holding my right leg aloft with his left and drives his punishing, but orgasm inducing cock, in and out of me. I can still see my boobs gently rippling with every connection that makes me feel on fire, my girl-cock standing up like a little sting, not caring that I haven't waxed anymore, as he grips my hardness into his hand and squeezes.

"Oh Adrian," I scream as he slows. He leans in between my legs and kisses me, still stroking me with a tight grip as he caresses in and out of me until I feel my orgasm starting to hit

"Oh Melissa, I'm close."

"Oh Ade, me too."

"Cum for me' beautiful."

"Please cum inside me"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck yes, Oh god how I missed this."

"Yes, Oh.....oh......oh....."

"Nnnnnnnnggggaaaaa," he groaned as if in pain as, at the same time as my orgasm squirted my juices up my phallus, coating his hands in my semen, Ade's face contoured into a familiar shape and I feel him spreading my hole as his girth thickened in that amazing way when he pumps my rectum, now Ade's slick, tight pussy, full of his steaming hot, potent man-seed.

We then stagger to the bedroom, where we hold each other. As we lay together in our bed, I rest my head on his chest, feeling loved. I ask him, "Do you really mean what you said?"

"What did I say?" He asked, combing my hair with his gentle fingers.

"All that about my girl-cock," I replied.

He looked at me and kissed my forehead and then turned my head up as he put his finger under my chin and said, "I told you, you don't have a girl-cock, to me. I've said it before and I'll say it until we're old and grey. You are the sexiest woman alive, Melissa Munro."

Yeah, I grinned like Goofy again, then I said something unusual to him as I breathed, "You know I wish I could give you a baby right now."

After I said it I expected him to laugh, but he just said, "Is that what you want? We could adopt or use a surrogate?"

"Are you serious?" I exclaimed, straddling him and taking his face in my hands.

"Of course I'm serious. I'm devastatingly lost without you, and never want to be without you ever again."

Still sobbing, I peppered his handsome face with kisses. I would do that a lot in the next few months as that Christmas, he proposed. I was blown away in his combining my idyllic, most special childhood memory with his proposal and, as you know, I said yes.

***

Wedding Day

Not wanting a lengthy engagement, we would marry 6 months later, where you find me now.

As I exit the bedroom of what is now Gabby & Rebekah's apartment, she pulls me aside and shows me a grainy, black and white image and says, "Oh, bride to be. I forgot your other present......You're going to be a Mother."

But that is Ade's story, for another day.