Falling for Gherkin Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŪ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabby poked her head in the bathroom door to say hello and I all but sang that Ade is in my bed. She was overjoyed for me, and as we have known each other a long time, she came in and hugged me before she went to change clothes as I dried myself, before I went to prepare breakfast for my lover.

Nervously, I opened the door with what was an excuse for a wholesome breakfast. I shouldn't have been, as it soon became obvious that he was almost as smitten as I was. I smiled as he tried to look inside my robe at my chest as we ate. God how I wanted to sit astride him and scream, "I feel desired," but I settled on telling him he was cheeky.

Soon I had to give him back to the real world, after mentally scarring him by Gabby accidentally seeing him naked of course. With his own toothbrush in my apartment, and a blowjob in the lift, we kissed and agreed to go for drinks later for date number 3.

***

Date Number 3

Gabby had told me she was staying at her girlfriend's place until the weekend, and I wasted no time in texting Ade:

MELISSA: Hi Handsome, I can't wait to see you later

ADE: I can't wait even morer (Is that a word?)

MELISSA: 😂

MELISSA: Will you be in a hurry to get home?

ADE: I'm free the rest of the year 😝

MELISSA: I like your tongue. Bring an overnight bag with it

ADE: 😝ðŸĪŠ

You see, already, I had decided to abandon the idea of going out for a drink. I went shopping and bought enough food to feed a small army, with enough wine and his favourite beer, to intoxicate it too. I was not planning on straying far from the bedroom for the foreseeable future. I didn't even run my idea past Gabby, nor did I tell her what I planned to wear when I answered the door to him.

This was excessive for a third 3rd date. I was being a slut.

Gabby had left earlier on in the day, but as I shed my robe and walked to the door to let him in, I stood and looked through the peephole, with a smattering of doubt before I flung open the door to feign shock, cover my bra and panties in vain with both hands and exclaim, "Oh my gosh, I thought you were Gabby!"

It worked.

He stepped inside and I closed the door, and within seconds he had dropped his overnight bag and had my back pressed against the front door as he mauled my mouth with his. He pressed both hands into my tummy before they glided swiftly upwards as our kisses intensified further. I was moaning into his mouth when I felt the material of my black lace bra lift up, as his hands slid underneath it to massage my breasts. I was clawing at his coat, forcibly removing it to see his tight, purple shirt, buttoned up with just a hint of his smooth chest showing, teasing me, keeping me from my goal.

"I'm sorry," I said into his kisses before he broke off and asked, "What for?"

With that, I gripped the open neck of his shirt and, with buttons falling to the floor, I ripped it open and off his body, before I pawed at his toned torso and sucked his lips onto mine again.

Ade grabbed me by the ass and ground me into the front of his jeans and at that point I jumped into his arms, coiling my legs around his waist like a highly sexually aroused python, taking its prey.

Suddenly we were on the move as our kissing continued. I reached behind me and opened my bedroom door as he carried me to my destiny, set me down and stood before me whilst taking off his jeans and boxers in one go, as I removed my dishevelled bra from it's position near my neck. I didn't take my panties off, it turned me on to think of him doing that and it didn't take long.

He manhandled me up onto my feet and turned me round until my hands were on the bed and he was kissing my back, up to my shoulders as his cock dug into my panty covered ass. Turning my head as his came over my right shoulder, I reached up and hooked my arm to cup the back of his head to pull him in to kiss me. All too soon, he pulled away and was on the move again down my back. I felt my panties start their journey off my hips and down my legs when I stepped out of them, spreading my feet in anticipation.

I was so horny, so turned on by this point that I thought I would cum if he dared to touch me. And I wasn't far wrong. He didn't circle around the area, he delved into my puckered ring with his tongue and I yelped, jumping at the sudden pleasure. More and more he bathed my opening, lavishing it with his saliva. I was aware of his hands creeping up my thigh and was half dreading the embarrassment of what would happen if he touched my girl-cock. As I writhed and moaned at his oral assault, he reached to grip my hardness and I screamed, "Ah, Ade......Oh God," as my semen spurted out over the edge of the bed.

I thought that this euphoria could get no better, then he opened the bedside drawer and got my lube. I heard sloshing as he slathered his cock before he leaned down to lick me a few more times, then I stood back up and I held my breath while he did my opening. "Ah-ah-," I whimpered as his mushroom head entered me slowly from behind.

"Are you OK?" He asked as he gripped my hips and I nodded, and he pushed forward.

He didn't pull back, but dripped more lube on his cock and pushed in until his and my body were one. He froze, allowing us both to adjust to the sensations of him being fully extended inside my rectum and he flicked my tied up hair over my left shoulder, leaned down until his chest rested between my shoulder blades and he kissed me again. Then he breathed, "Hello."

The feeling of his body moulding into the contours of my back made me groan back at him, almost cumming once more. This felt different, with him in me from behind it felt carnal, like I was preparing to be mated.

He spoke in a growl that I hadn't heard before as he rested his weight on his right hand and reached around me to clutch my breasts with the other as he said, "You know I'm going to punish you for ruining my nice shirt?"

I didn't answer with any coherence and just moaned, "Uh-huh......uh" as he stood behind me, and pulled out about 2/3 his length, before slamming back in with a slap of our skin and I cry out, "OOOWW," as he fills me.

Soon, he's built a steady stroke that's hitting every nerve ending I have. Ripples of pleasure are coming from within me and arousing every fibre of my body, as he continues his torturously pleasurable pulling out, then slamming back in and the SLAP - SLAP - SLAP - SLAP, I hear as he ruts in and out of me.

My legs give out as I spasm in ecstasy and he collapses with me while remaining inside. He has his legs parted now with me in between as he again slams in unrestrained. I gasp and whimper, "You're so deep," and he asked if I was OK and I confirm I am. His relenting is only temporary, as I feel him pulling back about 2 of his glorious 7 inches before he pummels back into me with brute force. He quickens pace in these short, sharp thrusts until I hear him start to moan my name "Oh Melissa......oh fuck.....I'm going to cum," he almost pleads like needing permission. He was now deeper than any vibrator or dildo has ever dared to trouble and I feel tightening, and fight a need to urinate.

"Cum inside me," I pant with quivering in my voice.

This wasn't two anal virgins this time, I was too nervous to cry out in pleasure or pain during the first time. But as he built to his climax he really went to town with his shallow, deep hitting pumps and we both all but scream. Then he gripped my hips with both his hands and with a roar, he hardened with even thicker girth, twitched and spasmed and unloaded his, would be baby making, sperm into my rectum.

Then there was silence, just the panting of 2 spent bodies as he pulled out of me. Slowly he climbed onto the bed and lay down on his back. 'Have I broken him?" I thought to myself as we made eye contact and he smiled.

"That was.....incredible," he said in his husky breathlessness as I climbed up onto the bed with him. I was almost needing comforted, needing to feel his body against mine as I spread my legs to lay on top of him, nestling my face into his chest with a kiss.

"You know that I came before you entered me?" I said as I kissed his lips.

"You are the sexiest woman alive," he said and I gave him a goofy grin, as that was a compliment I had never even fantasised that anybody would say about me.

"You bring out the best in me," I replied before adding, "Your sexiness brings" - Kiss - "Out my very" - kiss - "Very bad side,"

He didn't reply, just played with my unruly hair, now released from it's ties as he stroked it, fanned out across my back. He must have pulled it free as he pounded me from behind. I never wanted this moment to end as I rested my head on his strong chest. This felt perfect.

We got out of bed about half an hour later, having kissed and petted each other sufficiently. We showered together, I introduced him to the wonderful world of the "Douching" process that he seemed to find strangely arousing. Then we did it to him, tentatively feeding the tip into his anus made him tense before I gently played with his penis and made him relax.

He tensed as I kneeled behind him and held his cheeks open and he twitched as my tongue made contact for the first time. I don't mean his first time either, this was new to me as I had only seen it online in my favourite porn sites. With what I had seen, combined with what got me off, after a combination of rimming him, fingering him, tickling his tight back passage, and playing with his cock and balls, I had him gripping the shower wall as his knees buckled and he painted my shower tiles in his sperm as he panted, "What did you just do to me?"

"That was only a starter, dear boy," this sultry slut teased back as I batted his hand away from my Girl-cock, telling him that this time had been all about him.

I cooked us steak and salad, washed down with beer, and wine for me. We made love again that night. We were on my L-shaped, uncomfortable settee, that turned out to be great to have sex on. We were watching my favourite Christmas movie, Love Actually, and I could tell it wasn't his thing. I was sat with my feet up on the extended section of the "L" of the couch and he was sat beside me, hugging me as I was leaning into him. I reached over with my right hand and started to fumble at his pyjama shorts at the crotch area, until his cock popped out and into my grasp.

"Well, this is better than Hugh Grant acting badly," he said, as I repositioned myself to lean over and take him into my mouth. I was just getting into a rhythm of bobbing my mouth up and down on him when Ade took me completely by surprise.

He pushed me back onto the seat and stood with his cock pointing out the front of his pyjama shorts. I looked at him with an eager hunger as he kneeled on the bottom of the extended sofa, put his hands behind my knees and pulled me down and I felt my nightdress riding up, exposing my dirty little secret that I wasn't wearing underwear.

I was already so erect from sucking him that I thought I might explode as he looked in my eyes and crawled up my body until he was centimetres from my Girl-cock. Still looking into my eyes, he took it in his left hand and, with smouldering desire in his eyes, lowered his mouth and took my entire penis in his warmth. If previously he had sucked me out of politeness, there was nothing polite about tonight.

"Ah-uh-uh-uh," I groaned as my body involuntary straightened out, as he made a vacuum in his mouth and dragged his tongue up the underside of my circumcised hardness. He bathed my entire 4 inches from base to tip as I moaned and yelped, writhing and squirming over and over again as he edged and tortured me in the most amazing way.

Looking down at him almost made me cry with happiness as my girl-cock, formerly my least favourite body part, became the object of his and my desire. The suction was incredible as he tickled underneath the head, before he released me with a "Pop," and looked up to see my right hand in my hair, left on my tits and my mouth panting.

I got up and made him sit where I had been pleasured, but I wasn't going to suck him. I had stashed some lube on the table and applied it to my butt and his cock, and sat down on him. Instinctively, he lined himself up as I sat down on the tip of his throbbing manhood, and sunk down. Gently, I descended until he was halfway in and he reached down to brace himself against my tightness. I moaned as the rest of his length extended up inside me and I started to rock my hips as the latest new experience of being on top, washed over me as Ade put his hands up my sides and slid my nightdress up as I raised my arms to allow it's passage up and off.

He slightly raised his legs up behind me and I leaned back on his thighs, spreading my naked self completely to his gaze. As I started to gently roll back and forth, he gripped my bobbling girl-cock, flicking the tip with his thumb like a clitoris. This made me buck and fall forward, such was the overload of pleasure as his cock nudged against my anal G-Spot and that feeling of needing to pee started to build.

Reaching up to steady me, he again asked if I was OK. He was always making sure I was fine with everything we did and I almost came as I breathed, "Yes. Oh yes!" I then fell forward with my hands by his head and leaned down to kiss him. We moaned in unison when his cock popped out of me, as he pulled me up to suck my tits. My nipples had become very sensitive and, whilst not enough to make me orgasm, sent signals to the right places as I reached behind me to re-position him within my hungry hole.

This time I rode him, hard. The sensation of my girl-cock, erect and slapping on his naval as his penis filled me, made me feel so deliciously dirty. He gripped my sides and held me in place and met my bouncing with thrusts up into me and I heard his breathing get heavy. Groaning and writhing, he held me down on him and I knew by his spasms and moans what was happening. He looked pained, yet sated and I knew that he was spewing his seed inside me. I didn't care that I hadn't cum, I just watched in a trance as he jerked as I felt him filling me, and moaned until he was done. At least I thought he was done.

He pulled me up towards him and I didn't know what he wanted me to do, until he reached down between my legs and practically pulled me up by the penis. I leaned on the back on the low-backed couch and kissed his mouth with pure, undiluted passion before, still massaging my erection, he sucked my right nipple and areola into his mouth. "Ade, Oh Ade," my moist breath whispered over and over, as he feasted on my breasts while ever so gently holding and caressing my girl-cock.

He looked down at his hand and let go of my small cock, protruding from my body like a bee sting. Slowly, he pressed his hands into my hips and drew me towards his mouth and he kissed my tip.

"Oh-oh," I involuntary moaned as I twitched at his tongue teasing my tip. I straddled his face, legs spread with one knee up on the back of the couch as my hardness was bathed by his tongue.

"Adrian," I hissed as he pressed my hips and pulled me back and forth in time with his head bobbing back and forth and dragging my sensitive phallus in and out between his lips.

"Aaaaaaade, I'm gonna cum," I warned him but he just kept licking, sucking, bathing me with his hot, wet mouth. Then he put his finger up inside me and started to massage where he had just ejaculated and spots appear in front of my eyes.

Now I was starting to panic for many reasons. I'd never cum inside anyone, or any orifice, before and didn't know if it would put him off me. I also was starting to feel that tingling again, and if cumming in his mouth didn't put him off, pissing on him sure would.

"Adrian," I said, grabbing his face and staring in his eyes I groaned, "Please....I'm going to cum."

"Hmmmmph," he replied and continued his assault, vacuum sealing me into his mouth as my hands held his head between my thighs as the vibrations of his reply break my control.

"Adrian, oh my god I'm cumming, I'm cumming" I wailed as my cock was massaged by his tongue and as I spasmed, shooting my load into his mouth, feeling like gallons of sperm and God knows what else, erupted from me. "Oh god, OH FFFFUCK," I howled as I pulsed and squirted as several loads of what felt like my soul filled spunk jetted into his mouth.

I slowly dismounted as I panted, shellshocked with pleasure and almost afraid to make eye contact with him as he swallowed whatever I had shot into him. He looked up at me and smiled and said, "So, that happened."

"Are you OK? Do you hate me now?" I said, my voice quivering in both post-orgasmic exhaustion and nerves.

He pulled me towards him and kissed me gently, gazed deeply into my eyes and said, "I've never been so in love in my life."

I broke. Tears, kisses and hugs ensued as I told him, "I love you too! I love you so much!"

We went to bed soon after, but didn't have sex until again morning, as we just talked about family, feelings, and our journey from being those awkward two people, only a couple of weeks ago.

Over lunch next day, at the local pub where we had had our first date, we got frisky as we talked about us. There was hardly anyone else having lunch that day, just 4 or 5 tables including an older couple sat opposite us. Ade leaned across the table and I did too as he looked down my low-cut top and he said, "Those people have no idea what we did last night and this morning," as I shook my head and gazed at him. He continued, "They don't know you've got 2 perfect little tits under there with no bra."

"Stop," I said with a smile, knowing my face was getting red with embarrassment.

"They don't know that your pretty little girl-cock is getting excited, uninhibited by the panties I asked you to leave at home. I'll bet you're tenting your skirt now, my sex-kitten."

I don't think I gave him his expected response, as I laughed at being called a sex-kitten before I leaned in and said, "I'll be your sex, anything you like. And as for my so-called pretty little penis, she's very hard right now. You looking at my tits made her crave for more?"

"Hmmmm," he said, as if deep in thought. "It is nice having one's cock inside one's loved one's warmth.....no matter which hole it is.

I wasn't sure what he meant so I brushed it off with a, "Hmmmm."

He then said,"You know that.....if you ever needed to be inside me, I'd be happy to try.....if you go slow."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I hadn't entertained this idea yet, as from my perspective I was the submissive woman who was entered by the man. But it made me leak precum as I thought about it. I eventually said, "Maybe soon, I'd love to try. Gosh I'm nervous."

He smiled and held my hand and leaned in again and breathed, "What say we leave here and take care of your dripping erection?"

"How do you know I have an erection? I quizzed.

"Because I have one," he growled, "And it's going to be inside you the minute we get home!"

I felt lightheaded, aroused and tingly. Then I said something that I had been thinking but didn't have the guts to say, "I want you to go into the toilets and buy condoms."

"Condoms?" He asked, raising his right eyebrow.

"Uh huh. I have heard that inexperienced anal lovers can really hurt themselves, when they fuck their partner as hard as I want you to fuck me! He looked at me with his mouth open.

As we hurried back home he said to me, "You know I've never heard you say Fuck before last night."

"I never say fuck. It's your fault," I replied with a lustful smile.

"My fault?

"Your fault. Because before you, nobody had ever fucked me. I had never craved to be fucked. Now I want to be fucked......hard."

He didn't even strip me. He didn't even strip himself as we didn't even make it to the apartment. I did my trick that Gabby had shown me, with the elevator door. I produced lube from my handbag, lifted my skirt and bent my body forward, bracing myself with arms outstretched and gripping the handrail of the lift.