All Comments on 'Falling for Grace Pt. 01'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!

I would love there would not be very racist fight against this lovely couple...

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Rabbitman, you are doing it to me again! Getting me wrapped up in a genre I don't usually partake. I just know there is going to be some crazy assed times ahead since I lived through these times and I know you like to keep it almost real but I trust you. Great story so far and I know from your past work you wont disappoint.

Big 5 stars since that's all I have!

Cheers

SAGE

PS: My hair was dark in 1979 also! Now? Not so much! Love your little throw away comments!

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55over 3 years agoAuthor

oldsage I think you're my biggest fan lol. Seriously, I'm glad you enjoy my writing so much. I try to put in those little comments and descriptions of things like clothing to set a mood and a time. I'm glad you liked the first chapter so much. However, I get caught up in a new story and I don't finish the old ones! I have to tie up some other stories, but I am working on ch. 2 of this one right now. I'll get around to it. Someday.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 3 years ago
If only

The interactions with their parents, especially his, had me tearing up. If only there was more of that in real life. Very nicely done, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for these two.

jr4realjr4realover 3 years ago
Love this

I really love this story. I has different plot twists and is realistic. Keep them coming please..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Story!!!!

One of the reasons I love this site is every once in a while along comes a story that blows your socks off.

You have a talent that should not be wasted. To coin a phrase publish and be damned.

I’m sure some will hate the content , the grammar the diction . Stuff them .

Gaffer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

A marvelous story well told. Such a real feel written with a style as naturally flowing as the characters and plot. Brought tears and smiles, tension and desire. A gem. Thank you!

Mjski582Mjski582over 3 years ago
Great Story!

I honestly have to say, I think you’ve become my favorite author on this site. I’ve read everyone of your other series and just started this one. I greatly enjoy your story style I personally enjoy more substance balanced with hot sex scenes. And you easily provide both. Don’t get me wrong there’s a place for nothing but sex, but I’ve always been a sucker for a great story. And you sir have talent. I feel invested in the characters and what they are going through and thrill at the scenes of intimacy. Keep up the excellent work. Only complaint I have is I need more! Lol

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

What a great first chapter. I love the characters and am eager to turn to the next chapter. I also love the interplay between the son's assumptions toward his parents (as well as his father's assumptions toward the mother) and the reality. That was fun on multiple levels.

THANKS

Sausage17Sausage17almost 3 years ago

That was awesome! Cant wait to read the rest!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

Very well written. Am I alone in hoping the condom breaks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

EXXXCELENT BUILT UP!

NICE STORY!

I LIKED ALL THE MAIN CHARACTERS:

HENRY, GRACE, HENRY'S PARENTS, GRACE'S MOTHER.

ALL ARE SO POSITIVE, REAL AND CONTEMPORARY THINKING.

A COMPLETE 5***** FROM ME.

6King6King5 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES