Falling for Grace Pt. 02

Story Info
Despite problems, we fall in love.
18.5k words
4.84
10k
14

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,299 Followers

Dad was waiting for me when I got home, a little after 11:30. He was a little annoyed: I still had my own 11PM curfew on school nights despite being 18. He said "I know how much you like Grace. I remember what it's like not wanting to say goodnight when the time comes. But Henry, you have to be up early in the morning, and so do I. You have a curfew for a reason. I'll let you slide this time, but next time, 11 means 11. Not 11:30 or even five after. Weekends are different, but school nights are 11. Are we clear?"

"We are dad. I'm sorry. I'll make it on time next time. I need to tell you, Mike Teller and his girlfriend Karen saw us. He might ask me what's going on before he says anything, but Karen's a talker. I'm pretty sure it's going to get around tomorrow. I expected it, just not so soon, you know?"

"Henry, if you go out in public, like for 'ice cream', you're bound to be seen. It would have been a miracle if you weren't seen tonight. Are you worried you might get in a fight?"

"Not really. It's not that kind of crowd. But things will get said. And then you and mom... and Evelyn. We didn't discuss how this could affect her."

"We couldn't think of everything, right? Don't worry about your mother and me. We'll deal with it. As long as you're safe, that's all I care about. It's late, son. Go get some sleep. I love you."

Dad didn't say that to me much. A guy thing. I didn't realize how much I missed hearing it. "I love you too, dad. You go get some sleep too. And thanks. For everything."

He just smiled at me and we headed off to our rooms. Sleep didn't come easy. I knew to expect all possibilities of attention when Grace and I decided to see each other. I just was hoping, naively, for a little more time. Eventually I did fall asleep, I don't know what time.

I straggled down to breakfast and Edina and I shared our customary greetings and light conversation. Not long after mom and dad joined us it was time for me to go and face an uncertain day.

When I got to school, I breathed easy. No one looked at me any different, no one said anything to me. Michael and Karen hadn't started the rumor mill, at least not yet. Second period, before AP history began, I ran into Michael. "Hey, Henry, how's it going? You surprised me and Karen there. Who was that very fine girl you were with?"

"No one you know. I met her recently, and we started dating, that's all. Not much else to tell."

"'Not much else to tell?' Are you kidding? I mean, she was gorgeous, no question, but come on."

I cut him off there. "Michael, be careful with your next words. I happen to like Grace a lot. She smarter than any of these Debs we go to school with, by a mile. Smarter than the guys too. Including me."

"Hey, I'm not knocking it. Just wondering, man. I wasn't going to insult her. But you have to admit, you and a black girl...is she from a well to do family? I know there are a few from the black side of the city."

"Actually, no she's not. Her mother is a maid."

Michael looked stunned. "So what is this, just a little fuck around thing? You can't be serious with her. I mean, look at your family, and she's the daughter of a maid. It's about pussy, right? Trying something from the other side of the tracks?"

I was now officially getting pissed off but before I could say anything, the bell rang for one minute until class started. I just said, quickly, "You're so far off base. And way out of line. You should wish Karen was half the girl Grace is." I just walked off to class, getting there just in time.

Things stayed quiet until lunch. I was sitting with my friends Darrell and Chris when I noticed some people just staring at me, a few girls giggling, others giving me sympathetic looks, but all were out of the ordinary. The word was out.

My best friend, Darrell, said "Henry, what's up? Why are you suddenly the center of attention?"

Time to find out just how "best" Darrell was. He was also from a very old Charleston family and our mothers were good friends. "It looks like Mike Teller and Karen have been telling people they ran into me at Point Lookout with a girl last night. Someone I really like a lot, like serious girlfriend like."

"OK, so, that's not news of the world. You've been a little casual about things lately, but it's not the first girl you've been serious with. Who is she and which class is she in? Ours or Junior?"

"Neither. She doesn't go to school here. She goes to Jackson."

That set in quick. "But Jackson is almost all black."

"Well, then it works out, since she's black."

Chris spoke up then. "Listen to you. Always with the jokes."

But Darrell could tell looking at me it was no joke. "You're serious. Wow. Holy shit. How did you meet her? And what's her name?"

"Her name is Grace and she's Edina's daughter."

"You're dating your MAIDS daughter? Are you well in the head?"

"Tell me you didn't mean that, Darrell. You know better."

Chris "Wow, no wonder you're being looked at like a bug in a glass. Fuck it. Is she pretty?" Chris' family was well to do but they had moved down from Philadelphia 10 years before. Race really wasn't a big deal to him.

"Actually she's stunning. And she's smarter than anyone here, just about. She's going to Columbia in the Fall."

Chris said "Hey, and you'll be at NYU! That's great! You can keep seeing each other! I'm happy for you" he said, sticking out his hand for a shake.

Darrell pushed it away. "Don't encourage him, shithead. Henry, forget what everyone here will think, or already thinks. Do you know what this is going to do to your mother? She's going to have kittens!"

"My parents know, and they're both fine. Even my mom. I can't say Grace would be her first choice, but they met and it went very well. Better than my best friend is handling it" I said, giving him a hard look.

"You had to expect this, man. I'm still your best friend. But this is a shock to the system. Chris is right though. Fuck it. If she's that special, I'm happy for you too." He stuck out his hand and I shook it, along with a delayed shake for Chris.

"Thanks guys. I get a feeling this is going to be hard enough. And I'm worried for Grace. Her school is kind of tough for her already, with her being so damn smart. You should know I already asked her to prom, and I'm going to hers next week."

"I hope you're ok at hers. Chris and I will stand by you here. Anyone wants to fight you, they have to go through us too."

"Yeah, all 140 pounds of me" Chris joked. He was a short, kind of scrawny guy, but he was funny and a good person. "I'll take the football team, you guys take the cheer squad."

"Seriously, guys, your support means a lot. I just hope your mom doesn't give my mom a bad time. She's worried about losing friends and about dad losing business. And I hope Evelyn's sorority doesn't give her a bad time when word gets to SC. The old grapevine will spread it there."

"I hope my mom doesn't make it too bad for her either. You're really making the last weeks of school interesting, brother."

Having Darrell and Chris on my side was a big relief. I didn't care too much what anyone else said...probably. I figured I'd find out just how much I could deal with in the next few days.

I got home my usual time and said hi to Edina. "I'll make you a sandwich, Henry. Just give me a few minutes."

"Hold it for a few minutes, Edina. I have to make a call."

OK. Tell my daughter I said hello."

I gave her a sheepish smile and ran up to my room. I could tell she liked that I wanted to call her daughter when I got home. It showed I cared about her and wasn't treating her as a casual fling. I called Grace right away. She took a few rings to answer. I didn't like the way she sounded. "Grace, hey, it's me. Is anything wrong?"

"Henry..." she broke down crying and my chest ached. She just cried for a few minutes.

"Grace, do you want me to come over? Should I bring your mom home?"

"No! You can come, but don't tell mom. Please."

"Grace, honey, she knows I called you. If I leave, she'll know I'm going there and she's going to think either somethings wrong or we're going to have sex."

"I'd rather her think that right now. Please, I don't want to worry her. She'll be home in a few hours and I'll deal with her then."

So I agreed, I'd come over but lie to Edina, which I liked doing as much as I liked lying to my own parents. But I needed to see Grace. More than anything right then.

"Edina, I'm going to go see Grace. Just to hang out, I promise. No funny business."

She looked at me with a look that could melt a glacier. "You better not be doing any funny business in my house or you and I are going to have a problem. We clear?"

"As crystal. I promise."

I drove there as fast as I could. Again Grace was waiting for me. Her makeup was a mess from crying and her cheek was a little swollen. "Honey, what the hell happened?" I said, alarmed.

"Henry, I got jumped when school let out. Three girls got me right by the bus stop. I fought best I could but I had no chance against three of them. My right boob hurts too."

I held her in my arms and let her cry. I was at a loss for words; I just had no idea what to say to comfort her. "The worst part is I'm not crying because I'm hurt, I'm crying because I'm furious. They kept yelling "Keep away from that white bastard" and shit like that. I care so much about you, Henry. I'm not quitting you. No way."

"Grace...I don't know what to say. I don't want to quit you either. But I can't stand to see you hurt like this. And your mom...she's not going to let you keep seeing me, not when she sees you later and you tell her what happened. She's going to lose her mind, and I don't blame her."

"Henry, I'm 18. What about what I want? It's six weeks to graduation. I can take the abuse for six weeks. Besides, I've got a big brother who they're going to have to deal with. You wouldn't believe how protective he is of me."

"He can't escort you to and from school every day. Besides, won't they just come after you in school?"

"Gus will make sure I'm not hassled if I ask him. But I'm going to try to deal with this on my own."

"Honey, I'm not worth this. Seeing you in pain like this... When I heard you crying on the phone, it killed me inside. It really did."

She leaned back and looked at me. "Really?"

"Yes, really. I wouldn't lie to you. I never will."

She caressed my cheek and I kissed her hand. "I won't ever lie to you either, Henry. I care too much about you. And besides, you're wrong. You're definitely worth it. Let's sit down."

We sat on the couch and I just held her, gently so as not to hurt any tender areas. We just sat there, holding each other. Eventually she said "So, dear, how was your day?"

We both laughed; we both needed it. "Not nearly as exciting as your day. Though it was a little interesting. The bad news is the school knows about us. The good news is my two best friends are standing with me. Darrell and Chris. Good guys. I want you to meet them soon. Speaking of soon, do you want to go see some music together Friday night? Bruce Springsteen is playing at the The University in Columbia. I can get tickets."

"I've heard of him, but I've never heard him. White people's music?" she said jokingly.

"Every people's music. Come on, it'll be great. I heard he puts on these amazing three hour shows. Next time I'll go see whomever you want us to see."

"Great. The week after your prom Sly and The Family Stone are coming. You're taking me."

"Deal. Thank You Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin" I started singing, one of their big hits from the late 60s. Grace laughed her ass off at that. Hearing her laugh like that was good for my soul.

"Any guy who likes Sly Stone is amazing in my book" she said with a big kiss.

"Amazing?"

"Yes, amazing. But I already thought you're amazing, Henry. And I think you're the most beautiful guy I've ever seen."

Not for the first time in the short time we knew each other , I thought how incredible Grace was. She made me feel so good about myself, much better than the superficial girls I was accustomed to going out with. "You're amazing too, you know. And you're a real knock-out. More beautiful than any woman I've ever dated before."

"Yeah? And how many have you dated, exactly?" Grace teased me.

"Hundreds and hundreds of girls. I'm a regular Joe Stud. Didn't you know?"

"I've heard. And I've found out for myself as well."

We cuddled for a while more and then Grace said "You know, baby, you haven't kissed me once since you've been here. Aren't you attracted to me any more?"

"Silly question. I just know your cheek hurts. Besides, I didn't want to take advantage of you when you were hurting inside."

"My mom always said what a sweet boy you are. If she only know what a great lay you are" Grace giggled.

"I don't think I want her to know that, any more than I want my mom to hear that, honey. But thank you. You're pretty great yourself."

"Why don't you kiss me already and then we can see how great you are today?"

"Kissing you is no problem at all. The other, however..."

She sat up and looked right at me. "Don't tell me you don't want to, Henry. I want you very much right now."

"I kind of promised your mom no funny business when I told her I was coming over. She said not in her house. I don't want to lie to her. Besides the fact that I just don't want to do that, I'm pretty sure she'd see it on my face when I get home later."

Grace laughed lightly. "Don't think my mom has some sort of super powers there. She's just like every other mom out there. They use intimidation to try to keep us on the straight and narrow. Now, who are you more concerned with keeping happy? Me or her?"

"You. Definitely you."

"Good answer. Come on."

"Wait one. I'm going to call home and ask if I can bring you home for dinner."

"After. Time's wasting."

We were back in Grace's room, and all over each other right away. She winced a little when I first kissed her but she wouldn't let me stop. Back and forth our tongues did their dance, and it was no time before I was good and hard as Grace let one hand cradle my cock and balls over my tan pants. Her touch was soft and comforting and I moaned as I reached to cup her ass in my left hand as my right reached for her left breast. Our lips were busy and eager, to taste each others mouths as well as other things. I certainly was.

I helped her off with her simple black blouse, then her bra. I had to kiss her nipples and hungrily attached my mouth to the left one, licking and sucking as I held the mound to my face. Grace whimpered as I pulled with my lips and my teeth, her nipple dark, thick, and delightful.

"Don't ignore my right tit, baby. It needs some love too" she moaned.

"I don't want to hurt you; you said you're sore there."

"I can take it. Just be a little gentler."

I kissed my way across her chest, all over her full, brown pillows. I sucked on her right nipple, touching it gently as Grace sighed with pleasure. "That's it, baby. Suck my tits. You're so good at this. So good to me. So good."

I released my suction so we could get my shirt off, then we got out of our pants. Grace had on a sexy, tiny pair of panties that matched her bra and my excitement grew. I could have taken her right then, but I wanted to make her feel special because she was so special to me.

"Lie down, honey, on your stomach. I want to make you feel great."

"You already have made me feel better. And you always make me feel great" she giggled. "Always."

"This will be even more special. Lie down for me, honey."

She got on the bed, on her stomach, with her head turned to the side, looking at me. I climbed on so I was sitting even with her hips, both of us in our underwear. I leaned over and, after kissing Grace on her soft lips I moved to the back of her neck, lifting her thick natural hair and I kissed her there. Grace let out a small gasp as I moved slowly down to her shoulders. I kissed everywhere I could along her upper back, mixing it up with small nibbles and then my tongue.

"Damn, Henry, that's incredible" Grace whispered with a shaking voice. "You could do that to me all day long."

"If only we had time" I said as I kissed the concave curve towards her lower back. Grace shook a little from that as my hands moved along her hips. She was breathing hard but let me keep playing with her. I got to the place where her ass began, right at the elastic of her panties. I pulled them down slowly over her carmel colored cheeks, kissing each cheek as they became more and more exposed.

"Dammit, Henry, you're making me crazy!" Grace cried out. "You're torturing me, you know!"

"Do you want me to stop, honey?"

"Hell no! This is the most exciting thing I've ever felt. Well, you know. I'm wetter than I've ever been before!"

I smiled to myself. I pulled her panties down, all the way down her legs and I kissed all along the crease where her legs met her buttocks. I could smell her soft scent, so wonderfully feminine and so arousing. I lifted her hips and pushed her thighs wider apart and there at the bottom I could see the soft hairs and the bottom of her lips, swollen and moist, and very, very tempting. "Hand me a pillow, honey" I asked and wordlessly Grace passed me a pillow. I think at that moment she would have done almost anything I asked her to do. I slipped it under her tummy so her ass stayed raised like that. I moved between her soft and firm thighs and I took a long lick from her juices as Grace cried out loud. Her ass shook as my face went between her cheeks and my tongue wiggled all along the length of her sweet pussy. I thought to myself how fantastic she tasted as I let my tongue explore her folds and creases and Grace made all these sounds of excitement. My nose was between her ass cheeks and I didn't care. I just wanted more of her pussy, more of her creamy juices, more of everything about her.

"I'm on fire, baby. Burning up for you! You'd better have a condom with you, because you're not leaving here without fucking me!" Her somewhat dirty mouth was such a turn on. I needed to work on getting into that with her.

"You're delicious, like sweet honey on my lips. Your pussy, your ass...you're perfect all over. So fucking sexy" I said before I bit her right cheek gently.

"Oh god, Henry, I need to cum! Stop teasing me already!" I pushed a finger into her pussy, which grabbed it tightly. I lifted her hips higher and slid under her, face up, so I could lick around her clit while my finger kept fucking her, and Grace went wild, humping her hips up and down, practically smashing my face as she cried out loudly as she came hard. My hand was very sticky and I was struggling to breathe but I kept going all through her orgasm. Grace pushed down one last time, grinding her hips all over my face as her body finally relaxed and I just kissed her lower tummy and her mound of soft hair. She rolled to the side so I could get out and breathe a little easier but she couldn't speak for a couple of minutes.

I kissed up her body until I was even with her face and she grabbed me and kissed me deep and hard, with all the passion in her soul. "You've got to tell me where you learned that! Not that I've been with a lot of guys, but no one ever did anything even remotely like that to me before."

"You really want to know? Sure a little mystery isn't good for us?"

Grace reached into my shorts and started squeezing and teasing my throbbing cock. "Tell me or I'm going to leave you like this, you naughty boy. I don't want to do that to you but I really do want to know."

I was hard as steel and I wanted her more than anything. I'd have given away our nuclear codes right then to be pleased by her. "One of my friends found a few 8mm movies in his parents draw and 3 of us watched one. It had this title 'How To Be a Great Lover.' We had no idea it was a dirty movie. We found out in like 2 minutes. This guy did those things to a girl and she was squirming all around. There was no sound, but it really didn't need any, not for us. I've never done it to a girl before but I wanted to try it with you."

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,299 Followers