Falling for Grace Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got around the corner, I had to pull over and kiss her the way I needed to kiss her. It was a long, passionate, loving kiss. "I wasn't exaggerating, Gracie. You are breathtaking. You're going to give every man in the restaurant a heart attack tonight!"

I was about to drive on when Grace had me wait. "I deliberately didn't put lipstick on so you could kiss me without ruining my lips." She applied a soft red that looked great on her and we headed to a prime steakhouse in one of the old historic neighborhoods our city is so famous for. When we pulled up to the valet, Grace said "Henry, this is too expensive. You shouldn't be doing this. I've never been to a restaurant like this before." She looked nervous, like she didn't belong.

"Gracie, it's a restaurant. More expensive than most, but it's just a restaurant. If you have money, they will treat you right. And you look like you're going to be the classiest woman in here tonight. You are devastatingly gorgeous."

"Henry, I'm Black. The only other Black people in here are going to be the help."

"Then that's a shame on them. People have to get used to the fact that things are changing. I don't care if people have a problem with us or not. It's my girlfriends birthday and I'm treating her to the best meal either of us have ever had. Now I want a great steak tonight. Are you joining me?"

She smiled, loving my insistence and confidence. "I guess I am, Naughty Boy." The valet helped Grace out of the car and we headed inside. I had been to this restaurant before with my parents for a few special occasions. Oak wood chairs and pure white tablecloths, red plush carpeting. Very fancy. I helped Grace with her coat and checked it, then went to the maitre'd station. I saw him give us a glance of snobby disapproval, but after I slipped him ten bucks he found our reservation and he sat us right away at a good table like I had specified. He even held Grace's chair for her and she sat down as elegantly as any of these old money snobs, brushing the bottom of her dress under her so it wouldn't wrinkle. My girl had all sorts of class.

I ordered us a bottle of red wine before we even looked at the menu, a suggestion for which I got from my dad. Grace subtly looked around and she was right, she was just about the only Black patron aside from a family of four. Others kept glancing at us, but no one said anything, not to us, anyway. The wine came, the waiter poured our glasses and then left us alone for a few minutes. I toasted Grace. "To the woman I love more than anything in the world. You're beautiful, graceful, caring, loving and every other good thing I can or can't think of right now. And I'm the luckiest man there is to be with you. My darling Grace. I love you with all my soul."

Her eyes sparkled with love and a touch of mischief, a hint as to what was in store later. "I love you too, my sweet Henry. Thank you." We drank a little, then studied the menus. "I don't know what to order here" she said to me discreetly. I knew she liked steak so I asked if I should just order for her. I could see her smile pleasantly at the idea and she said yes. So I took care of ordering our dinners and we just settled into a nice, quiet conversation.

As we talked, I could see men mostly checking her out like men do with particularly beautiful women. Grace was drawing a lot of attention, especially from a lot of much older men who may have disapproved of a mixed race couple, but couldn't help being drawn by such a luscious lady. Then a couple, friends of my parents, saw me and they came over on their way to being seated at their table. I introduced them to Grace as my girlfriend. I knew they were from my mother's background, very old Southern stock. I was sure the wife was going to be calling my mother the next day.

Our food came and everything was excellent as I had expected. The steaks were done just right and Grace dug in enthusiastically as I did. "This is amazing, Henry!" she said softly. "I never knew beef could taste like this."

"It's great, isn't it? They age the meat in these dry rooms for about 28 days. Then they trim away the mold that forms, which draws out the flavor and..."

"Wait, the meat gets moldy?!?" Grace whispered with an incredulous look on her face.

"Don't worry, it's not what you think. It's a good mold. It gives the meat a nutty flavor and draws out some moisture so the meat gets a concentrated texture. It's amazing, isn't it?"

"I guess so. But moldy meat..."

I laughed lightly at her, not in a mean or condescending way. "It's a chemical process. It's been done for ages. And there's no mold on the meat; it's all trimmed away. You're enjoying it, aren't you?"

"Yes. It just takes some getting used to, the idea of it. This is a wonderful dinner, Henry. With a wonderful boyfriend. Devilishly handsome, too."

We finished and I asked her if she wanted dessert. Softly she answered, so no one else could hear "The only dessert I want tastes like you, baby. You're sweeter than anything they could serve here. Hotter, too." Grace had that look to her, slightly predatory, and full of lust. That was all the convincing I needed. I got the check and paid with a nice tip. We got her coat, then the car, and we drove towards the waterfront area.

"So where are you taking me, Nasty Boy? I assume we're not heading for Point Lookout" she giggled in a very enticing way.

"No, we're going to a Bed and Breakfast for the night. Right on the waterfront, with a view of the harbor." I looked sideways at her and gave her a sweet, and I hoped, sexy smile.

"Why Henry Douglas, you're just full of surprises. But I have a surprise of my own for you. Just wait until I get you alone."

"Can't wait, my Dirty Girl. And I won't have to; we're almost there."

Three minutes later I pulled into the parking lot of a converted house, very quaint, right on the north bank of the Ashley River. I grabbed our bags and it just took a few minutes to check in. It wasn't all that long ago that an unmarried couple, let alone an interracial couple, wouldn't be allowed to check into a hotel or inn. The woman at the desk didn't even give it a second thought. She was polite and friendly, an attractive woman in her mid-30s, and she checked us in with a smile and we told her we could find the room on the third floor ourselves. I even gave her the tip I would have given had she escorted us upstairs.

We got to our room and we both were very impressed. The furnishings were comfortable and cozy. The bed was a four poster, there was a small table with two chairs by one window and the other window overlooked the harbor, beautiful in the dark with ship and land lights scattered around. And there was a big fireplace with wood kindling and logs to make a fire.

"Very nice, baby" Grace said softly. "Very nice indeed." We walked over to the large window and stared out over the harbor. "Henry, this has been an amazing night already. And we're just getting started."

We turned to each other and kissed a long, loving kiss that hinted at what was still to come. "Anything for you honey. You saved me, you know. You, your mom and my family. I couldn't have bounced back without all of you. I owe you everything."

"Don't be silly, Henry" Grace said as she undid my tie and slowly pulled it through my collar. "I'm in love with you. How could I have done anything different? Wouldn't you have done all those things for me if our situations had been reversed?"

"Of course. I'm in love with you too. I would have moved heaven and earth for you."

"So why would it be any different with me? You don't owe me anything. But I'm having the best time tonight. I even have one more present to unwrap." She started to unbutton my shirt, slowly, teasing, very playful. I started to unzip her dress but Grace stopped me. "This is my birthday, right? Then I get to do what I want, my way. Now let's get this jacket off you.... that's better. I'm going to go in the bathroom for a little while. How about you make us a nice fire?"

"I've made my share of fires in my life. I think I can handle that." We kissed again and then Grace disappeared into the bathroom with her bag. I got down, painfully, to my knee and took a long match from a container near the fireplace and lit some kindling, tending it until it all caught. I kept feeding more of the small pieces of wood into the budding flames and when I had a consistent small fire going, I added larger pieces from the log pile. Soon I had a roaring fire going and I put the grating in front of the flames. I had been so busy building the fire I didn't notice Grace had returned and was standing a couple of feet behind me.

I got up with a little difficulty, then turned around and saw her there. For the second time that night, Grace took my breath away. She still had the red pumps on but the dress was gone. In its place she wore a pair of red, lace panties and a matching mini robe. Her legs were encased in thigh high red lace stockings, with the lace pattern in the nylon going up her shapely legs. Her hair was up in a small pile, exposing her elegant neck. "Oh my God" I said softly. "Every time I think you can't get more beautiful, you prove me wrong."

Grace glanced over my shoulder and said "Looks like you've got a hell of a fire going there. I also have a hell of a fire going on here" she said as she touched the front of her panties. "Think you can do anything about it, stud? My Nasty Boy."

I stepped into her arms and we shared one of our big, sexy kisses. Then another and another....and another. "You are such a seductress. You look so sophisticated. Like you're ten years older, so experienced in men. All woman. My Dirty Girl."

"It's you, baby. You give me so much confidence. It's a huge turn on. I feel like I'm always hot when I'm around you. And I want to do things. Wicked things. Wild things. Only with you. My Nasty Boy."

We embraced again, more kisses were shared, as Grace opened my slacks and pushed them down my hips and over my legs. I kept my prosthetic toes on; I had better balance and they made me less insecure. "Let's go by the fire, Gracie. It would be a shame to waste it."

I took her hand and she followed me silently until we were a comfortable distance from the blazing fire. No other lights were on in the room; just the glow of a few lights from the harbor window. 90% of the illumination was from the fire which threw shadows all over us both. We stood facing each other, both of us barely controlled in our excitement. Then Grace slid off the mini robe and she was only in her panties, stockings and heels. I shed my boxers so my erect prick was almost touching her body. I squeezed the head and I small drop of my precum came to the tip and Grace licked her lips like she was starving. "Could you put on some music, baby? I want to dance with you. Something nice and slow."

I went over to the nightstand by the bed, where there was a clock radio. Not exactly great sound, but it would do. I found a soft jazz station and returned to Grace. "I hope I can do this, honey. I don't know if I have the balance yet."

"The way we're going to dance, you don't need to worry. Just hold onto me."

We held each other close. Her head was turned under my throat and her big hair was so soft on my cheek and chest. We just swayed gently, moving along with the music while the fire crackled in the background. I was naked as the day I was born, and Grace wasn't wearing much more. The fire was warm, even from a bit of a distance, not that we needed the heat. We were producing plenty of our own.

After about ten minutes Grace whispered "Henry, take me to the rug by the fire. Make love to me right there."

"Who am I to argue with such a lovely, loving lady?" We walked over to the fireside and sunk slowly to the dark, plush rug. Grace was on her back and we were just looking into each others eyes. The fire was casting flickering shadows across her face and body. I stroked her cheek and along the side of her neck and shoulder. Grace turned her head and kissed my hand which sent a sharp wave of desire through me.

"Come to me, Henry. I want the rest of my birthday present." I leaned down, kissed her tentatively a couple of times, then our bodies were flush against each other as we consumed each other with huge kisses. Our legs were rubbing on each other; the lacy nylon sent shivers all through me, tickling my legs. Grace's soft breasts were massaging my chest and my hands were going up and down her back as her hands lightly gripped my lower cheeks.

As opposed to many of our times together, when we'd talk to each other in ways varying from a little naughty to downright dirty, we were strictly communicating with our eyes, our touches and our kisses. And we were speaking volumes. Our desires were perfectly in tune to each other. Our kisses were hungry and our touches were getting frantic. Grace took my cock in her hand without any prompting and she brought it right to her smoldering pussy. Grace then said the only word either of us spoke that entire time: "Please." I was coated in sweat from both the heat of the fire and the heat of our desire. I nodded my head and slowly pushed my way into her welcoming pussy. I took it as slow as I could, causing Grace to raise her hips, bringing my cock into her pleasure center.

We both cried out softly from the incredible feelings of warmth, of snugness, moisture and of course, love. She grabbed my face and we kissed as passionately as we ever had before. I could feel her pussy grasp and release as Grace came, then she wrapped her nylon covered legs around my hips and held me tight. Still we said nothing, just shared grunts and groans and looks of love and lust. Our bodies were grinding hard and my balls were moving lightly on her ass cheeks.

The music still played, the fire gradually burned its way down to hot embers and Grace and I were fixed on each other only. I rolled onto my back and she was straddling me. My cock slipped out of her pussy but she pulled me back in within just a couple of seconds. She ground down hard, pressing her clit to my pelvis and I used my thumb to give her more pressure. Grace arched her back, her thighs tightened on my hips as she cried out in orgasm. I made my cock twitch inside her, the way she loved so much, and another climax tore through her mind and body. Beads of sweat dripped from her brow onto my face as I grasped her ass in my hands, pulled her body down hard, and I came, flooding her soft, sweet pussy with my thick and creamy cum. I grunted louder, my eyes went wide open as one of the most powerful climaxes burst through my body and mind. My cock twitched again and Grace fell forward to my chest, exhausted for the moment.

For two young people in good physical shape, we were both breathing very hard. My heart was pounding and I could feel hers doing the same, right through her chest and my own. My right hand found her left and our fingers tangled together as we both came down from our mutual, incredible high.

We just laid there almost motionless except for the rising and falling of our chests. Within a minute we got control of ourselves and then our lips sought each others. We exchanged the most loving kisses as a feeling of bliss and peace overcame us both.

"Henry, my darling Henry, that was the best. Our best loving yet" Grace moaned into my chest.

"Agreed. my love. That was perfect. The only problem is how are we ever going to top it?" We both giggled like very happy lovers.

"I guess we're going to keep trying. It gives us something to aspire to." More giggles as we disentangled ourselves, but stayed there by the slowly dying fire. "I love you so much, my sweet, sexy man. This has been the best birthday of my life. You made it perfect in every way."

"After all you've done for me, this has been not that much. You gave up five months of your life. More than just that. I was in love with you before the accident. Not many 18 year olds could handle what we've been through. I had to. You could have walked away."

Grace sat up straight, the last of the fire shining on the side of her face. "You really think I could have walked away? Do you really believe that, Henry? Is that what you think about me?" she asked with more than a touch of anger.

"No, Gracie. I'm sorry, that didn't come out right. I wish I knew how to say what I'm thinking. I'm trying to say you weren't obligated to stay; you did it because you wanted to. Shit, I'm getting this all wrong. Honey, I will always appreciate you as well as love you. Who knows what the future will bring. We could get married down the road or we could go our separate ways. Either way, you're always going to be in my heart. I think that's why making love with you comes so easily. A part of you lives right here" I said pointing to my chest, "and you always will be there. No matter what."

Her expression softened and Grace said "Damn you, Henry. Just when I was about to get so angry with you, you said the sweetest thing I've ever heard." A few tears were rolling down her cheeks, the liquid making her eyes look twice as large as they were. "It's so easy to love you, baby. I'm going to use the bathroom, get out of these stockings, and we're going to cuddle a while and see what else comes to mind. I'm sure something will come up. And Henry, there was no way in hell I was walking away from you." She got up and once again I was treated to the sight of her lovely ass moving from side to side as she went to the bathroom.

There was just one problem. I was so fixated on what Grace had been saying, I didn't realize how urgently I had to pee. And I do mean urgently. I went to the closed door and knocked. "Gracie? Are you almost done in there?"

"I just need a couple of minutes, Henry."

"Uh, that's not going to work for me." I was doing the dance, crossing my legs, desperate to get in there. "I'm coming in!"

"NO! Don't you dare, Henry!"

I went in anyway and Grace was on the toilet, mid-pee. I heard the tinkle of her urine hitting the water and it was making my situation even worse. "GET OUT!" she screamed.

"Too late" I moaned as I peed in the sink. It was that or I was going to pee on the floor or the bathtub.

"Henry, that's disgusting!" she shouted at me. "What the fuck?!"

"I had no choice, honey" I said with the sound of relief filling my voice. "If I didn't do this, the alternatives would have been worse.

"Well, all the mysteries are gone from this relationship now" Grace grumbled as she wiped and flushed. "Just rinse out the sink and wash those hands. And rinse it well!"

"Yes, ma'am!" I ran water down the sink, washed thoroughly and rinsed the sink some more.

"I can't believe I have to use this sink now. Gross" grace muttered as I went back in the bedroom.

I got into bed and then a couple of minutes later Grace joined me. "Henry...." and then we both burst into laughter. It was absurdly funny to us. We kept laughing for at least three or four minutes, just howling.

"Well, there are no more secrets between us" I said, trying to get over the hysterics.

"That's the kind of thing that can take all the romance out of a relationship" she said, also trying to get a hold of herself.

"We're never going to let that happen, are we?" I asked, completely serious.

Grace settled down as well. "No, baby, we're not. You're my Nasty Boy. Just the way I love you."

"My Dirty Girl. So beautiful. And so wonderfully playful. Do you still have enough energy to play tonight?"

"I always have the energy to play with you. We're still way behind from when you were unavailable. In fact, I've been thinking...."

"Oh, what's my Dirty Girl been thinking about?"

"I've been thinking about if we should try anal. You feel like trying it? Make tonight another level of special?"

"I'm willing to try if you are. I've got the easy job. You've got the tougher role. So are you certain? If we start and you need to stop, just tell me. I'll do whatever you need." I was hoping she wouldn't back out, but if she did, I was ready to accept that. Always respect the woman's wishes, dad always told me. No means no. He taught me that long before it became a cause.