Falling for Grace Pt. 05

Story Info
Grace's Birthday. We leave on a trip together.
14.1k words
4.81
6.9k
17

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

A few days after that party at Chris', Grace took the bus over and was hanging out with me at my house. Edina was doing her work so we could hang in my room as long as the door was open. Whatever we wanted to be doing, we had to be respectful of Grace's mom. We could lie on my bed together, talking, kissing, but nothing more than that. It was very frustrating.

After a while, I brought up something I wanted to talk to her about. "Gracie, how would you feel if I bought you a car? A good used car, reliable transportation."

"You're not buying me a car! Are you out of your mind? I can barely drive! I have my license, but I haven't been behind the wheel of a car for six months at least. Put me in the drivers seat and you'll be visiting ME in the hospital! No way, Henry."

"But Grace, it's at least another month before I'll be able to drive. That means we don't get to see each other more than a couple of times a week. And we have no privacy. We can't even go out because in ten days, our friends will all be gone to start school. I don't think I could stand having my mom or dad drive us to the movies or anywhere else, like we're 15 years old. So what do we do for the next month at least?"

"I don't have an answer for you. But I just don't have enough experience driving. Besides, in a few months we'll both be in New York. Neither of us can take a car there. We don't even need a car there. So what will I do with a car?"

"You can let Gus drive it. Come on, I'll help you practice. You can help your mom with errands and chores."

"Henry, it's too much. My birthday is coming up in a few weeks; just buy me a nice sweater or something. Do not buy me a car."

That was that; she wouldn't hear of it. Best I could hope for was getting permission from my doctor to start driving sooner, maybe in a few weeks. In the meantime, our sex lives dropped to near zero. We just couldn't get any privacy.

Two weeks after the party with our friends, they were all gone off to school. A few people were around, either going to local colleges or not going at all, but these were not really friends. Grace took the bus over a few times a week, but she couldn't realistically come over on a Saturday night by bus, when my parents were likely to be out for the evening. I would have needed my dad to drive her home and while I was sure he would do it, it seemed like an imposition.

About a week after Darrell, Chris and everyone else was gone, my dad came home from work in a great mood, smiling broadly. He had two things to share with me. Mom was in on one, but she didn't know the second. The first came down the driveway about 15 minutes later, a mint condition 76 two tone, dark green with white Gran Torino. I almost ran down the front steps to the driveway (as best as I could move with a cane) and checked it out. It was beautiful, a real muscle car almost exactly like my totaled car. A different color and some minor differences because this one was a year older, but it was basically the same car. He paid the delivery team and they left my new, old car there for me.

"Mom, dad, I love it! Thank you both so much! I can't wait to get the ok from Dr. Ryder to drive!"

Dad said "That's surprise number one."

Mom said, questioningly "What else is there, Thomas? You look like the cat who are the canary."

"Both of you read this" he said, handing over a sheet of paper. "It's from the State Attorney General's office."

Mom and I read it together, with me reading aloud. "The office of the Attorney General for the State of South Carolina announces an investigation into charges of corruption by Dorchester County Sheriff James Parker, aka Jim Parker, has resulted in an indictment of Sheriff Parker on six counts of bribery (two counts), extortion (two counts), theft of government funds and misuse of office. Also indicted on three counts is Deputy Wayne Brill on two counts of extortion and one of bribery. Further charges against these and other individuals may be forthcoming." We both looked at him like we had been slapped in the face. "Thomas, is this true?"

"Indeed it is. All true. They were both taken into custody two hours ago."

I asked him "Dad, did you have something to do with this?"

"You know, Henry, South Carolina is a one party consent state, meaning only one person in a conversation needs to consent to it being recorded. I knew that son of a bitch was going to shake me down to get you released. So I put a recorder in my briefcase. I knew...well, I counted on him being too arrogant to even think a smart lawyer would trap him in a crime. I knew not to offer money first, to make sure he asked and for Brill to be recorded as well asking for a cut. They were dumb and greedy. And corrupt. Now they can think about the next ten or twenty years in state prison, not a 'farm'."

"Dad...I don't know what to say. It was incredibly risky. But I love it!" I moved as quick as I could and hugged him hard and kissed his cheek.

"Thomas" my mother added as she hugged him from the other side with what I can only describe as a sexy voice, "you are just full of surprises." They kissed with a big kiss I rarely saw and figured my dad was in for a good time that night. Then I pushed it far out of my mind.

"Henry, why don't you sit behind the wheel of your car and start it up at least? See how she sounds and feels."

With my own big grin I sat in the drivers seat and ran my hands over the steering wheel. This model even had bucket seats instead of the bench. This was like the Starsky and Hutch car, except in green as opposed to red, and not the super charged engine. I didn't care. It was perfect. I turned the key and the engine purred to life, a sound any lover of fine cars loves to hear. I imagined driving it down the street and highway.......

And I broke out in a cold sweat. Suddenly in my mind I could see bright headlights from my left and the sound of crunching metal. I was shaking all over.

Mom noticed first. "Henry, are you all right? Henry! Thomas, somethings wrong with Henry!"

Dad rushed over, reached across and turned the key to the off position. "Henry, it's ok. You're fine, you're home with us." He opened the car door and helped me out and I fell into both their arms, crying hard.

They helped me to get inside the house. Edina was there, getting ready to put dinner on the table, when she saw me like that, in a bad state. "Henry, what's wrong, sweetheart?"

"He's ok, Edina, he's just a little upset" my father said. My mom took her aside and talked for a few minutes while I tried to get myself together. I noticed mom leaving the house a few minutes later without really being aware of it. Dad held me while I gradually calmed down. Edina worried over me as well, then a half hour later, mom came back with Grace. Dad told mom I was better and Grace ran to me on the couch and held me to her, her arms around my back and my head. "I'm here, baby. Everyone's here for you. We all love you." She kept saying these things over and over, comforting me. Her fingers stroked my hair and she just kept whispering to me.

"Come on, let's leave them alone for a while" dad said to mom and Edina. "Grace, if he gets upset again, call for us."

"I will Mr. Douglas. We'll be ok. And thank you all for calling me and coming to get me."

They all went into the kitchen, where Edina was holding dinner. I was clinging to Grace as if she was my oxygen. "Honey, what is wrong with me?" I said with frustration all through my voice. "I just fell apart as soon as I started my car."

"Henry, I haven't pushed this because things have been a little rough for you and for us, but you need help. Professional help. I've been reading up on this PTSD that therapist told you about, and it is no joke. It can play havoc with your life if you don't address it. You keep reliving the accident because you haven't come to terms with it and how it changed your life. A good therapist can help you learn how to cope with the emotional pain you're still in. Baby, you need this."

"You read all about this? How did you know what to read?"

"You know I'm pretty smart, right?" Grace said, with a twinkle in her eye that made me smile. "I went to the library and I got some books that covered this. I read them in two days, the relevant parts anyway. I can't help you; that has to be from a trained therapist. But I can help you a little just by being here for you."

"I think you're the smartest person I've ever met. The most beautiful as well."

"You are so darn sweet. Cute as hell, too." We kissed, not a big kiss, but a very loving kiss. "Promise me you're going to deal with this?"

"I will, Grace. I love you so very much."

"Same here, Henry. I love you too. Now lets see if we can get some dinner. I'm starved."

We went into the kitchen where the three parents were sitting, all three with worried expressions. We assured them I was better, that I understood I needed help, and that we were hungry.

"He must be feeling better" my mom said with a look of relief. "Hunger is always a good sign. Edina, why don't you let the kids get dinner on the table? You and Grace are joining us, please."

"We'll be glad to join you for dinner, but serving it is my job" Edina said in a voice that tolerated no argument. "They can help me, but it's my job."

We all had dinner together and I was feeling much better. Being around so many people who loved me helped most of all. As we were cleaning up, Grace asked her mom "Mom, can I spend the night here? I can stay in a guest room. I don't want to have to run home after just getting here. And Henry and I just haven't had a lot of time together recently."

Edina looked at her daughter hard. "Don't you think you're fooling me, girl. I know what's what. Fine, I'll bring you a change of clothes in the morning. But don't you think you should check with Mr. and Mrs. Douglas first?"

I took care of that. I asked my parents and they said it was fine as long as Grace slept in one of the guest bedrooms. Then my parents took Edina home and they told us they were going to a movie. I was lucky my folks had come to care about Grace so much over the last few months. Not to mention how they felt about me.

After everyone was gone, Grace said "I'd say 'race you upstairs' but that would hardly be fair, would it?" she smiled.

"No it wouldn't, but I wouldn't mind bring up your rear" I teased, lightly slapping her ass.

"One of these days we're going to have to try that...bring it to my rear."

"You'd be willing, Gracie? To try anal?"

"I'll try most anything once. Not tonight, but sometime. Get me in the right mood and we'll see, sexy stud."

"Maybe I'll get you drunk first."

"Maybe you won't have to. In the meantime, we're wasting time. Come upstairs with me, big boy. We shouldn't be wasting a minute of our time alone." Grace led the way upstairs, waiting every few steps while I staggered along behind her. At the top she took my hand and we quickly went into my room and attacked each other. Grace was snugly against me, which while wonderful, was also causing me some balance problems. I clumsily fell onto the bed, bringing Grace with me. We shared a lot of kisses that we hadn't been able to share in weeks.

I had Grace lay back while I undressed her. The feeling of my touch and my lips on her body had Grace moaning and squirming around. I unbuttoned her floral white blouse, under which was a plain white bra. The blouse and bra came off and I kissed and licked her breasts all over, including under her perfect mounds. "You're such a sexy man" she gasped as my tongue and lips found her right nipple and my fingers found her left one. I sucked and flicked the right with my mouth and I rolled the left a little roughly with my hand. Grace grunted as her fingers grabbed my hair, which had been getting kind of long. "Switch, baby. Suck my left one now" Grace said with a growl. She was burning hot for me.

"It's been too fucking long" I said with hunger in my voice. "Way too long." I then applied my mouth and teeth to her left nipple while the right, all wet from my saliva, rolled easily in my fingers. Grace's hips were rising off the bed, falling back down, then rising again.

"Got to get out of these pants" she moaned as she undid her tan shorts and we both pushed them down over her round ass and her long legs. A simple pair of white brief style panties covered her pussy. "Sorry, baby. I didn't expect to see you today, let alone be attacked by you, or I would have worn something more fun."

"Gracie, right now I don't care. I just want you! I want to taste you, eat you slow and then fast, and I want to fuck my hot, gorgeous, dirty girl. I might even let you suck on my cock if you behave yourself."

"Then I'd better be a good, dirty girl, because I've been missing the taste of your hot dick! But since we're so close, me first?" she pleaded.

"I can't say no to you, my love." I tugged her panties down and there was her dark hair and her fantastic curves. I bit her lower tummy and Grace both giggled and moaned. Her hands gently pushed my head down to from where her lovely scent was rising. I rubbed my nose through her pubic hair and blew gently on her clit.

"Dammit, Henry, that's fucking incredible! You naughty tease! That makes me throb!" Grace said, breathing hard. "Do that again!"

"Hmm want me to just tease you like that?" I blew again on her exposed pearl.

"Ohhh God, baby that feels so good! You're such a nasty boy! My legs are shaking. Where do you keep finding these new things to do to me? Or do I really want to know?"

"It just seemed like the thing to do, I promise. And I like playing with you. It's a lot of fun."

"For me too! But now I'm so hot, so you need to put out my fire. Put that tongue to work for me!"

I dived in, lapping my tongue along her slit, from the bottom to the top, from her asshole to her clit, up the left side and down the right so my tongue was making a long oval over her pussy. Grace was shaking as I kept licking, then I paused every so often to suck on her lips. She was moaning and cursing and her thighs tightened around my head before relaxing and then tightening again. "You do that so well, baby" she said as a small climax went through her body. I pushed her legs wide apart and attacked her pussy with my mouth, sucking hard then licking fast while my mouth stayed wrapped around her whole gash. "Fuck me with your mouth, Nasty Boy! Don't fucking stop!" Grace cried out as she came, thrusting her hips into my face as her legs flailed about. I kept licking her pussy, going easier on her as her orgasm subsided, then she twisted me over on my back just using her legs around my upper body. I found myself on my back before I realized it.

"Hey, cute trick. You've got some damn strong legs, sexy."

"Soccer helped, and you've been giving me a hell of a workout the last few months. When we've had time. Question for you, Nasty Boy: how long do you think we have before your parents get home?"

I thought to myself how long they had been gone, and also took into account that they liked to stop for coffee and dessert after a movie, almost every time. "We still have about two hours. Why?"

"Because that means I have time to devour you, every drop of you, then get you hard all over again so you can fuck me. Isn't it great to be young?" Grace laughed and I laughed with her. It was her turn to get me out of my pants and shorts after easing my shoes off. I was still self conscious, even with Grace, about my missing toes. But she put me at ease by kissing me starting at my feet, even sucking on my toes."

"Gracie" I moaned, wanting to dissuade her.

"Don't say anything, baby. It's my turn to do things to you. Let me play the way I want." I gave in, and I let her do as she pleased, and I have to admit, it felt great. Her tongue licked from my heel to my toes and back. Then she licked up the back of my leg, along my tendon to the back of my knee and I twitched all over in pleasure. This was just wonderful, and I knew next time I'd have to do the same for her. With pleasure.

"Honey, you're amazing" I gasped as she turned me back again on my stomach. Then she licked up the back of my thigh, her tongue leaving a thin, moist trail up to my cheeks. When she bit me there, gently of course, I nearly leaped out of my skin.

"Are you enjoying this, Nasty Boy? You taste so sweet."

"Are you kidding? I've never felt anything like this, Dirty Girl." She then upped the ante by reaching under me and grasping my dick, teasing around the rim of the crown with a single nail. My ass bounced up in the air on its own, then I fell back down on the bed with a series of whimpers.

"I think I found your sensitive spot. Whatever I do, don't you cum yet."

I couldn't answer her; I could only react. Grace pulled my ass up so my cock was dangling down. She pushed my legs apart and then, while her hand slid up and down along my dick, I felt her tongue probe the tight ring of my anus.

"Ohmyfuckinggod!" I shouted as Grace kept toying with me. Her tongue was stiff and she kept rimming me while her right hand was stroking my swollen dick. I was moaning and shaking, doing my very best to enjoy what she was doing while trying desperately not to cum. I was fucking her hand and she darted her tongue in and out while I moaned uncontrollably. "Gracie, I'm getting close. I can't hold off much longer!"

She moved under me and sucked on the head of my cock, just the head and I came as I fucked her mouth. Cum went down her throat and I felt it overflow from her lips and down the sides of her face. Gracie made muffled sounds but made no attempt to push me off her. My cock twitched a last time or two, leaking the last few strands of my load and I crawled off my love and twisted onto my back. I helped Grace come over to me as she wiped the remains of my orgasm off her face and licked it off her hand with a very sexy smile. "You still taste great, baby. I could swallow you at least once a day."

"And I could let you do that to me twice a day! That was fucking incredible, Gracie! You don't know how hard I had to try to keep from cumming. You really are my Dirty Girl. And I love you more than I could ever tell you."

Grace crawled into my arms and said "II love you too, baby. My Nasty Boy. We're made for each other."

"We really are. Honey, thank you for coming over today. Not because of this...well, partly because of this" I said with a lewd smile. "But mostly because I needed you so much. Monday I'm going to call my doctor and get the names of a couple of therapists. I need it. Not just for driving, but to get my balance back. My inner balance."

"The most important step is knowing you need the help, baby. The rest comes with time." She snuggled closer, her face in the crook of my neck and shoulder. Grace kissed my cheek and my neck and her hair tickled my face. I loved that feeling.

I was thinking about how I wished we could do something exciting besides the obvious. Something we could look forward to before school since we had so much time, something good. Then an idea hit me. "Honey, you know we're going to get a little bored here over the next few months with everyone away. Everyone we really enjoy being with. How would you like to take a trip with me for a few weeks? My treat."

"A few weeks? That's a long trip, Henry. Where were you thinking of taking me?"

"I figured you could get your passport and we could go to London and Paris, each for ten days. Or a week in each and then a week in either Amsterdam or West Berlin. We could stay in youth hostels so it won't be expensive. It's bare bones rooms, communal bathrooms and showers, but they do have some private rooms for two, most are very clean and safe." I looked at her awaiting her reaction.

"Henry, I can't afford anything like that. Airfare, food, expenses...I don't have that kind of money."

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers