Falling for Grace Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you will, my sweet baby. There aren't many men I would trust to do this with me. Actually, you're the only one. I've never wanted to do this with anyone, not even in my fantasies with the gorgeous men I have on my walls. It's never occurred to me. But I want to try to do it with you. And I'd be willing to try almost anything with you. You make me feel so...sexual. I guess it's the incredible blend of love and lust I feel for you."

"Honey, you make me want to just melt inside. I trust you too, completely. I'd try almost anything with you. I think when we get to New York, we're going to be experimenting, a lot. But just between us. No more other partners."

"I couldn't agree more, my sweet Nasty Boy. There's plenty we can do just by ourselves. Like what we're about to do. I've been reading up, how to prepare for this."

That was a surprise to me. "Really? Where did you 'read up' on how to get fucked in the ass?" I said with a loud chuckle.

"Moron" Grace said as she slapped my shoulder playfully. "You can find almost anything about anything if you know where to look. Women's magazines like Cosmopolitan have tips." Grace stretched out next to me on her side, and I had a great view of her lovely curves, from her legs to her hips, the inner curve below her ribs, and her great breasts, hanging down a little towards the bed. So fucking sexy. Just looking at her like that was having the desired effect on me, and Grace couldn't miss it.

"Look at you, getting nice and hard for me again. You're a machine, baby. I love that about you."

"You bring out the best in me, as well as the devil in me" I said with a lecherous drawl. "So, since you've done the research, how do we start?"

"We start like we always do, baby" Grace said with a sultry tone as she moved into my arms and we kissed and kissed, and we touched and hugged. Our tongues were playful as were our hands and legs. She always, always felt amazing. No other girl had ever turned me on like Grace. My very sweet, loving, Dirty Girl.

It didn't take long for our passion to dominate us. I was kissing her neck and shoulder and she was breathing rapidly. Her hands were all over me as she kissed my head and ear. We were ready to start.

"We both have to be wet or lubricated. Lay back, baby." I got on my back and Grace got on top in the 69 position. "Go ahead, dig in" she said with a giggle. I used my tongue as she used her mouth. I licked around her pussy, then I sucked on her lips a little, but when I went to lick right around her clit, she told me not to. "I don't want to cum yet, Henry. Just get me very hot for you."

"Ok, honey. You're the boss" I said as I went back to teasing her, building her up. She was doing the same to me, sucking me in a very wet way, getting me all sloppy from her spit.

"Now lick around my ass" Grace moaned and I moved up a little. She was very clean and it wasn't at all unpleasant licking her ring. I kept going around and around and Grace was whimpering on my dick. I was getting the idea on my own and I used my fingers to tease her pussy while I got her anus very wet. When my fingers were coated in her juices, I used my forefinger to push gently into her ass, going very slowly, one knuckle at a time. Grace let my cock free and cried out when my finger was all the way in her ass.

"Are you all right, honey? Should I stop?"

"NO! God, Henry, you feel great! Just keep on doing what you're doing there. Nice and slow, and add another finger soon." She was jerking my cock while telling me what to do and I was throbbing.

"Honey, ease up a little, or you're going to get a handful of cum."

"Sorry, baby. You keep going, I'll be more careful. Fuck, that's so good...."

I worked my finger in and out, and when it moved easily, when her sphincter was relaxed enough, I added my middle finger. Grace gasped, clearly enjoying what her body was feeling. She kept licking my cock from time to time, keeping me excited and wet, but not bringing me close to cumming. She was grinding her hips all around and her breasts were scraping my belly as she moved around.

Finally it was time for us to go for it. "Lie on your back, Gracie. I want to be able to see your face."

"I like that, Henry. I want to look at you too. Just go slow, please?"

She got on her back and pulled her legs back and bent them at the knees. I was between her legs, up on my knees, and then I leaned over and kissed her with a few short, loving kisses. "Of course, honey. Whatever you need. And if it's too painful, please tell me. I'll stop if you need me to. I won't hurt you, not ever." One more kiss.

"I love you, baby. Ok, lets go for it before I change my mind."

I edged closer to her and put the head of my cock to her anus. Here we go, I thought to myself. It was like we were both losing our virginity all over again. Actually, we were. I used my fingers of my right hand to squeeze the head in past the snug ring of her sphincter, and Grace gasped as she gripped the fingers of my left hand. "Keep going" she urged, breathing hard and rapidly. I slid an inch or two of my shaft and she moaned as her head twisted side to side.

"Are you all right, honey?" I asked her, hoping she was. She was so incredibly tight and it felt amazing.

"Ok" Grace said, still moaning. "Don't stop, baby. I want the rest. Just keep going slow."

"All right, honey. I love you." She smiled at me, a distracted smile. Further I went, taking my time, her fingers tightening on mine. Finally I was buried fully in her ass and my cock twitched involuntarily.

"Oh God, baby!" Grace cried out. "You're throbbing inside me! I feel so fucking full!"

I kept staring at her beautiful face as I pulled back slowly until just the head of my cock was still in her ass, then moved forward again, filling her ass once more. Then back out, then back in, gradually increasing the pace. I still held her hand in mine and with my now free right hand I leaned over her and held my body up. "Honey, you're so fucking tight. It feels like you're going to snap my cock off!"

"I hope not! You do such wonderful things to me with that cock." Her eyes were open now and she stared back at me as she smiled. "This feels so much better than I expected. Keep fucking me, baby. And watch me."

I kept moving my hips, fucking her faster as her ass eventually adjusted to the size of my dick. Then Grace did something that drove me wild with lust. She reached between her thighs and stroked her pussy with her fingers of her free hand. Slow at first, but soon she was fingering her gash hard, then paying special attention to her clit.

"Fuck, that's so damn hot!" I moaned as I pumped her ass. Every so often my cock twitched inside her and she loved it as much in her ass as she did when I did that in her pussy. Her fingers were working her clit and I was mesmerized by the sight.

"Baby, I'm so fucking close. Keep fucking me!"

"I'm almost there. Where do you want me to cum?"

"On my tummy. Shoot your cum all over my body!"

I couldn't take any more. Between the sight of Grace playing with herself and my cock in her snug anus, I had to cum. I arched my back and pulled out and I jerked my cock in time with her stroking her clit. I started spraying my pearly white cream all over her body, my spurts reaching her tits, and Grace then screamed as she came, her body twitching and shaking. Her tummy was covered in thick streams of semen, and she kept teasing her engorged clit as I forced out the last of my climax. I then collapsed next to her and we both giggled with great pleasure.

"Wow!" Grace said with very wide eyes. "We have got to do that again!" We both laughed harder and held onto each other.

"No argument here! Not every time, but we will make time for it again...and again!"

"Come here, my sexy stud!" She kissed me hard, a big wet kiss with her hands on my cheek. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

"Couldn't you tell? When you played with yourself, I thought I was going to lose my mind. You looked so hot like that. I think we have to do that some time, Just watch each other jerk/jill off for each other."

"Mmm sounds like very kinky fun. My Nasty Boy!"

"My Dirty Girl! I love you so much!"

"I love you too. Oh god! I have to go to the bathroom again. You're not going to pee in the sink again, are you?" Grace asked mischievously.

"No, I can wait until you're done this time. Go ahead. I'll wait my turn,"

Grace used the bathroom while I laid in bed with great satisfaction. She came out a few minutes later and while she got out a nightshirt to sleep in, I used the bathroom. I got a pair of shorts and joined Grace in the big, four poster bed. Then we cuddled just like we loved to do. She made small sounds of contentment and I held her and kissed her head.

"Thank you for everything, Henry. I know I already said it, but this really has been the best birthday I've ever had. It's going to be almost impossible for me to top it when it's your turn in February. At least we'll be in New York then. I'm sure I can find something special for us to do."

"This was as much my pleasure as yours, honey. I had just as good a time as you did."

"I don't know about that" she teased, her fingers playing with my chest hair. "And this room, this place, is perfect. I feel so adult in here. Like we're 30 instead of almost 20. Very adult."

"Well, what we've been doing in here sure isn't kid stuff" and we both laughed. We were both so happy we didn't want to go to sleep because the day, the magic day and evening would be over. So we kept cuddling, kept kissing lightly, laying there in the dark of the room, until inevitable sleep came over us. It just couldn't be helped.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next ten days passed quickly. There was a lot of last minute shopping to do. Grace and I made plans for the things we wanted to see most of all in each city. A week was hardly enough for any of those cities, so we had to prioritize. We weren't spending a huge amount on lodging, but we did want to eat well at least a few nights.

The weekend before we left we drove up to the U to see Evelyn and Darrell and Cynthia, who were still together and enjoying campus life. We went up Friday afternoon and spent the evening with Evelyn, spent the night at the same motel we stayed in months earlier, then spent Saturday with Darrell and Cynthia. We went home- carefully- Saturday night, and we each spent Sunday with our parents.

The night before we left, Tuesday night, I was just sitting with my parents in the living room. I was all packed and mom was driving us to the airport for our 2PM flight to New York, then on to London. We'd be getting to London in the middle of the night, but that's how the flights worked out.

I looked at my parents, and then realized they were looking at me as well. I thought about how much I was going to miss them. How special they were and how wrong I had been about them just a few months ago. I got up and sat on the couch between them and just hugged them both. We didn't have to say much. Most of it was said with our hugs.

"We're so proud of you Henry" my mom said. "This has been a challenging year, but you've come through it like the star we always knew you are. And you've got the sweetest, loveliest girl in the world with you... besides your sister, that is."

"Not to mention my mother." I wasn't bullshitting her. I meant it.

"Oh, stop kidding. You're such a charmer." She was smiling shyly, but she was also pleased.

My dad then said "You be careful there, son. I know you've been to London and Paris with us, but you still have to watch out for some people. And you protect Grace."

"You know I will, dad. We'll be home in three weeks. Right before Thanksgiving."

"I know. Call us if you can; just reverse the charges. We don't care, Call us."

They both kissed my cheeks and I kissed them back. I thought back to just after my accident, when I was feeling sorry for myself. It was so foolish of me; I was actually a very lucky person who had a touch of bad luck. I was surrounded by loving people.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I said goodbye to dad in the morning, then mom drove me and Edina over to her house to pick up Grace at 10 for the hour ride to the airport. Grace and I were very excited, even giddy, but the ride was mostly quiet, each of us with our own thoughts. In the middle of the day traffic was manageable and we were there in plenty of time for our flight, hours early, to deal with security (nothing like nowadays, but still a hassle). We said our goodbyes at the curb. Edina hugged me while mom hugged Grace.

"Henry, you take care of my baby. And take care of yourself. You're both so grown now." She was leaking tears, as were mom and Grace. And me. I can't deny it.

"We'll be fine, Edina. I promise. We're going to have a great time."

Then I said goodbye to my mom. "My baby boy. You're really a grown man now. Be safe. Have a great time. But be safe."

"We will. We'll be home before you know it. We'll take lots of pictures."

"You'd better. I love you, Henry."

"I love you too mom. We'd better go get checked in before we all end up like crying idiots here."

A last kiss on the cheek each from Edina and my mom, and Grace and I went into the airport to begin a great trip, a great experience. I'll tell you all about that in the next chapter.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please remember to vote and as always, comments are appreciated.