Falling for Grace Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother looked frightened, actually scared, and the other three, Ev, Grace and Edina all came running out to see what was wrong. Mom just waved them away and she sat down next to me on the top step and put her arm around me.

"Henry, I will not have you saying such silly, horrible things! That is just nonsense! Your father died because it was his turn to die. His heart gave out, that big, loving heart of his just couldn't beat one more time."

"Mom, if I hadn't been away, if he hadn't needed to wait to see me, like he knew he wouldn't make it, he would have had the surgery Monday morning and he'd still be here. Maybe he wouldn't be like he was, but he'd still be here, loving us all. Loving YOU. I took your husband away from you. How can you even look at me?"

My mother did something then she hadn't ever done before. She slapped my cheek, not hard, but it stung, all the more because I was in complete shock. Sure, as a kid I got occasional spankings, though they were always just one or two slaps to get my attention. But this time she slapped my face. I stared at her with my mouth halfway to the ground. Her eyes were burning fury.

"Listen to me, Henry. You will never, ever say that again. You are NOT responsible for what happened here. YOU did NOT take away your father's life. I will NOT let you go around with that burden all your life. People die. Some live to an old age, others die young. There are no guarantees in life and we all have our time. I will miss your father for the rest of my life and I will love him with all my heart. And I love you and Evelyn just as much, with all my heart. You're both such amazing adults. And if some day, Grace becomes your wife, I will stand there proud as you marry and to hell with anyone who objects. But you will not blame yourself for something that you had nothing to do with. Maybe your father would have survived surgery, but maybe he wouldn't have. His heart was in very bad shape. I know, the doctor told me. He said the chances he'd survive the surgery were not good. So it doesn't matter when he had surgery. At least you got to say goodbye to him."

She could see she wasn't getting through to me. I was both ashamed and furious.

"You need to listen to me, son. I'm still your mother, your one surviving parent. And I will bust your butt if you don't hear me." That got my attention. That was the closest she ever came to cursing, at least in my presence. "You have a lot of gifts. Brains, sweetness, natural charm. You've got an amazing girlfriend. You've got a loving family. If you throw this all away, if you start doing stupid things, I'll never forgive you. If you deliberately waste your life, I'll despise you. My own son. I never thought I'd have to say any of these things to you. If you fuck up your life, your father would be beyond heartbroken. And he'll know. I believe that in my heart."

My mom used the word 'fuck'. I thought 'butt' was a big line crossed for her. "Mom, you said...I can't even say it to you."

"I know damn well what I said. I said fuck because I want this to get through your thick skull. Henry, for your sake, for your fathers sake, for my sake, and for Grace. Please do not waste your life. You have so much to offer the world. And so many people love you."

I turned looked her in the eyes, and I cried. Not like I had been crying the last few days. Not like I cried after my accident. This was from the deepest place in my soul,

from where a boy cries to his mother. She held me close to her, to her breast, to her heart, and she loved me in a way even Grace couldn't. This was primal, something in the DNA. I needed my mommy.

I cried like that for a long time, I don't know exactly how long. Mom said nothing besides "I love you, sweetheart" and such. When I finally stopped, I felt better, but I still held the belief I was responsible. I didn't know if I could ever rid myself of it.

Mom asked me "Do you know what you're going to say tomorrow? Vince, your father's partner, then his best friend Al are both eulogizing him. Then you. Have you any ideas?"

"I haven't written anything. I'm just going to go from my heart."

"OK, son. I know you'll make everyone proud. You always do. Because you're a good, loving young man. Your father certainly thought so. So do I, and everyone else. Now let's go inside. It's freezing out here. Go to the bathroom and wash your face and join us, all right?" We stood up together. "And make sure you clean up this mess."

"All right mom. I love you very much. Always have, always will."

"I know, sweetie. You and your sister are the best. I love you both so much."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That evening I had to go back to the airport with my Aunt Lorraine to pick up her husband Bernie and their two kids, my cousins Lisa and Cassie, 14 year old twins. Bernie was a self made man, owner of a hedge fund on Wall Street who made my parent's money grow in a huge way. He usually a garrulous man, full of jokes and fun. But instead, he was somber and he hugged me tight after his wife. "Hey, kiddo, I am sorry beyond words. Your dad was one of the best. If you ever need anything, or just need to talk, I'll always be there. Especially when you're in New York. We'll be just a few miles away." They lived in a brownstone on the Upper West Side. Then my cousins gave their hugs, both teary eyed. They were growing up into pretty young ladies. My aunt and uncle were going to get very old, very fast in a few years.

The funeral was a blur to me at the time. It still is; I just kind of was in a daze that day. I wore my best dark suit, mom and Evelyn were dressed stylishly in their black jackets and skirts, and Grace was beautiful in a black dress. Edina, as I said earlier, was home supervising the set up of chairs and tables and cloths, and some food for when people got there. We expected a lot of food to be brought over the next couple of days. I made sure the deep freezer in the basement was on and working. We'd need the space.

The priest did a good job with the information we gave him, then Vince and Al took turns eulogizing my dad, and then it was my turn. While the service overall was a blur, I remember almost verbatim what I said about my father:

"My family is devastated today by the loss of Evelyn's and my father, and the husband of my mother Rae, Thomas William Douglas. He was taken from us way too soon. His friends and colleagues, his extended family, his clients are all in deep pain today. I'm still learning all the ways he made his mark on his community. He fought for civil rights, joining that fight recently. He took on pro bono work, helping people who couldn't afford an attorney. And he recently helped to expose a corrupt sheriff and deputy, and more corrupt officers will be exposed as well. Thanks to my father. A few months ago I had a very bad car accident. I couldn't have recovered so easily without my dad's help, not to mention my mother, my sister, and our friend Edina and her daughter, Grace. But dad's efforts were truly special. He was my golf buddy and I could talk to him about anything. His advice was always sound and his love was immense. I can't begin to tell you all how much his family is going to miss him, but I'm really going to miss him. He was my mentor. He was my best friend. And he was the best father and husband imaginable. There will never be another like him. I hope that one day, when I become a father, I can be half the man he was. If so, he'll be very proud, wherever he is. I miss you, dad. and I will for the rest of my life." I then, for the first and only time, turned and looked at his body in the coffin and kissed him. It hurt like a knife in my gut, but I'm glad I did it. One final look.

I sat down and I don't think there was anyone in the room, over 300 people, who wasn't crying to some degree. My mom and sister took my right hand and Grace held my left. My shoulders sagged as I wept my own tears. It hit me that he was gone forever.

After the graveside, we went back to the house, and despite all the people, friends and family, almost every member of Evelyn's sorority, neighbors, almost everyone from dad's firm- it had to be almost 100 people in and out of there- the house felt empty. Grace helped Edina, burying her own grief to help my family. I sat with my mom and sister, barely talking to anyone. We ate a little but our hearts weren't in it. And so much food was brought in, People made all sorts of dishes and others sent catered food like deli platters. We had to send people home with things. Gus came by in the afternoon and helped his mom, giving Grace a break so she could sit with me, but I couldn't connect to her, not like I should. I could barely talk to her.

After evening set in, Darrell and Chris asked my mom if she minded if they took me out for a couple of drinks. I looked to her and she tossed it over in her mind. My sister and her 'sisters' were in mom's salon talking among themselves. Grace was going home in a short while with her mom and Gus, who were straightening things up. "All right, just don't keep him out late and for goodness sake, don't let him get too drunk." I thanked her and kissed her cheek, then I went to find Grace.

"Honey, Chris and Darrell are taking me out for a few drinks. I don't think I'll be home in time to call you, but I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Ok, baby. Just be careful, please. All of you. No accidents. I don't think any of us could bear it."

"I'm not driving. We'll be careful, I promise. I love you, honey. Thank you for everything today. Thank your mom and Gus too, please. You're all special." I kissed her tenderly.

"Talk to you tomorrow. I love you too, baby. More than I can say."

We got in Chris' car and went to this loud dive bar called The Hill Bar. A real nothing of a place that was crowded with the under 25 crowd. Loud music on the box, cheap beer and shots. Just what I needed. Everyone dressed in jeans and t's, except us. We were in our suits.

Darrell bought a pitcher of beer and six shots of vodka. We toasted my dad a number of times and we were buzzing along. Then these girls came up to us and we found ourselves buying them drinks as well. One of the girls, a sleazy looking blond with big tits and a tiny waist named Suzanne asked what the celebration was about.

Chris and Darrell got kind of quiet and I announced we were celebrating my father's life.

Her friend Amy, a slender redhead who looked a little less cheap but was putting the beer away, said "Yeah? Did he do something special?"

"He sure did!" I said louder than necessary. "He died!" and I took another shot.

"Really?" Amy said. "You poor baby" she said with exaggerated sympathy. She then slid her body around me and caressed my cheek and neck, before giving me a small kiss. I turned to face her full and kissed her back, a much bigger kiss, like I'd give to Grace only. Right then, I didn't give a shit. This felt good.

"Hey, Henry" Darrell said, pulling at my jacket. "I think you've had enough. Time to go home."

"Why? Isn't this a celebration? Here's to Thomas William Douglas!" I shouted as I downed another shot and almost stumbled off my stool. The girls thought it was funny, but my friends knew it was time to go. The girls didn't want me to go, though. Both of them were on me, one on each arm.

"Hey, Henry, what about Grace?" Chris said, trying to get through to me.

"What about her? She's home and these lovely ladies are being so nice to me."

My friends tried to get me to go with them, but I wouldn't leave. If the girls wanted me to go with them, I was very willing. My mind was whispering that this was a mistake, but I wasn't listening.

"Leave him alone" Suzanne said a little drunkenly. "He can make up his own mind. Amy and me can help him feel so much better" and she shoved her tongue into my mouth and I took it greedily. Amy was on my other side kissing my neck. Fuck, my dick was doing all my thinking.

One last try from Darrell. "What about your mom? You think she's going to mind you not coming home? What about your dad? What would he tell you?"

"Dad? Dad can't tell me anything any more, in case you forgot. Now, you ladies have a place we can go?"

They giggled and Amy said "I have a place a few blocks away. We can walk it in a few minutes. Your friends are welcome to join us" she said, flirting brazenly with them.

"No thanks" they both said, clearly embarrassed for me. Fuck it, if they couldn't tell a good time when it was in front of them.

"Lead on, girls!" I said like the asshole I was determined to be. We staggered out of the bar and laughed and held each other as we made our way to Amy's apartment on the top floor of a house.

"What do you two do?" I asked to make conversation.

"I'm a dental hygienist, and Suzanne is a secretary" Amy said as she opened her door. "And what do you do?"

"I'm a student. I'm going to New York in January!" I said in a very self important manner.

"Hey, how old are you anyway?" Suzanne asked.

"I'm 18, almost 19."

"Oh good, I thought you might be jailbait for a minute" she said with a big giggle. "We probably would have done you anyway. But 18 is better."

I sat down hard on the couch and loosened my tie and unbuttoned my collar.

"Out of curiosity, how old are you two?"

"I'm 26 and Suzanne is 28. You're going to have a threesome with two older women, you lucky fucker" Amy said seductively. "We're going to make you forget all about your troubles.

"You are going to go home with a smile on your face" Suzanne said as she pulled off her sweater, showing her big tits in her white lace bra. Amy then took off her shirt and her smaller, perky tits were in a light blue satin and lace trim bra. They both reached behind and undid their bras and their really lovely boobs bounced free. Suzanne's sagged a little bit, but they still were really nice and drop shaped, with stiff, pink nipples and very large areolas. Amy's were a perfect handful, peaking in a cone shape, with even lighter nipples on small areolas. "Your turn, sport. Let's see some skin."

I stood up and slipped off my jacket and unbuttoned my shirt. "Go slow" Amy said as she licked her lips. "Tease us a little." I took my time and both girls were watching as I finally got to the bottom button, and I pulled my arms out, leaving me bare chested.

"Oh, he's sexy. I love a man with a hairy chest" Suzanne said to her friend. "And look at his pants! He's just ready to bust out!"

"Is he." Amy came closer, locking her eyes on mine. She cupped my cock and balls through my pants and squeezed me just right. "Oh, he is so fucking hard. Aren't you, college boy?"

"Fucking A right I am." I cupped her small tits, rubbing my fingers across her thick light nipples and she closed her eyes and bit her lip. Then Suzanne came closer and kissed me hard as her tits pressed into my chest. Then AMy wanted a kiss as well, and I went back and forth, kissing one, then the other, then they kissed each other just as hungrily as they kissed me. Fuck, I thought to myself. I'm in fucking heaven.

After a few minutes of this we made our way into Amy's bedroom and we had a race to get out of our pants. We stood there, all of us shaking with lust, me in my black boxers, Amy in a tiny rainbow bikini panty and Suzanne in a lace white mini brief that matched her bra. "Who's going to show first?" Suzanne giggled. I suggested we Rock Paper Scissors and after three attempts, I lost, throwing a rock to both of their scissors.

"Let me take them off" Amy said breathlessly. She knelt down in front of me and pulled my boxers down slowly, and my cock sprang up and almost hit her in the face. "Suzanne, he has such a nice dick! Hard and thick, nice curve. He looks tasty too" she said as the slender redhead licked me, around the base first and she slowly licked up until she got to my crown. She kissed it all over the velvety head and then Suzanne was right next to her, using her own tongue to taste me.

"MMMM" the busty blond said, lapping at the shaft while Amy sucked on the head, swirling her tongue all around. "You're delicious, Henry. And you have a perfectly hard cock."

"Fuck, girls, that's amazing. Play with my balls too. I love that."

Amy moved to lick at my sack as Suzanne took over on my dick, swallowing me all the way down to my pubes. I was groaning in pleasure, ignoring the voice of my conscience, telling me this was a wrong move. I knew it, I knew I should stop and get out of there, but I just couldn't. Bullshit, I didn't want to. In my semi-drunken mind, I didn't care about what I was doing, only thinking about my physical pleasure.

They kept swapping me back and forth, balls and dick, and if it hadn't been for the alcohol, I would have cum a gusher all over them. But my senses were numbed enough to control myself until I said "Hey, it's your turns now. Take them off."

Amy crawled on her bed and showed her ass in her cute little rainbow panties and said "Come and get them, stud. I took off yours, you take off mine." She had this wicked smile that made me shudder as Suzanne took a last lick of my dick. I went to her and grabbed the elastic band at the top and slowly pulled them down over her cute little ass, very pale, and then past her pussy, peeking out from between her thighs. Damn, I wanted her bad.

"Hey, don't forget me." Suzanne got on the bed next to her friend and then I pulled her white panties down over her bigger butt, and her pussy was more pronounced from between her legs. I could see fine blond hairs framing her lips and I took a long lick of her moist cunt. She moaned as I took another, and another, then I had my face buried in her ass and her pussy. She was grinding back into my face as I felt Amy's hand grasp my cock and tug on it firmly.

"Fuck her" Amy whispered in my ear. "Fuck her hard but don't you cum. You're going to fuck me next." Amy handed me a condom. I rolled it over my engorged dick and I stood up as Amy put the head of my cock to Suzanne's pussy and rubbed it all around, making both of us whimper. I slid into her like a hot knife through butter and I buried my cock in deep.

"Oh, god this feels so fucking good" I moaned as Amy moved in front of her friend and spread her legs wide. Suzanne lapped at her cunt like it was something they had done many times before. Maybe they had. Maybe I was just the latest in their list of conquests. I didn't care, I just grabbed her hips and fucked her pussy for all I was worth. Suzanne was moaning into Amy's pussy. I looked over her shoulder and I had a great view of her tongue licking all around the redhead's clit as she thrust two fingers into her smooth pussy. I had to think of other things as I kept pounding away, loving what I was doing, but trying as hard as I could not to cum.

Suzanne stopped eating Amy, she was breathing hard and rapidly as she approached her orgasm, then she cried as she came, sticky juices leaking all over my cock and dripping down to my balls. Amy turned around and got under us so she could lick her friends cream from my sack. Fuck, these girls were not making it easy on me. She pulled my cock from Suzanne's gash and licked all the honey from my shaft before saying "My turn, big boy. I'm very impressed with your staying power. Now let's see if you can get me off before you cum."

I got on the bed and turned around between her legs, long and lovely, and eyed her smooth, hairless pussy. That wasn't common back then and it really threw me for a loop. I couldn't wait to take her pussy hard. I pushed into her, and Amy was tighter than Suzanne but just as wet. Every time I thrust into her, she let out a quick yelp, Suzanne didn't want to be left out, so she moved so her pussy was right over Amy's face and Amy grabbed her hips as she moved her tongue all over that blond haired pussy. I was up on my knees, holding Amy's legs tight, fucking her hard enough that my balls were slapping her ass. She was grunting into Suzanne's pussy, adding vibrations to the most sensitive areas, and Suzanne leaned towards me and grabbed the back of my head, shoving her tits into my face.