Falling for Grace Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm jerking my cock so hard. Pounding my hand like it's your pussy, just as tight as my fist. Fuck, Gracie, I love you, love how you make me so fucking hot!"

"Cum, baby. I have two fingers deep inside me, thinking of your hot dick, twitching away. I'm almost there, cum with me!"

"Here it cums! Oh fuck!" I called out, also trying to keep my voice down so mom and my aunt wouldn't hear me. I sprayed thick shots of cum all over my tummy and chest, long white streaks of sticky cream. Grace came again, still stifling her cries, and then we both were breathing hard right in each others ear. "Gracie are you there?"

"I'm here. Just catching my breath. Thank you, Henry. It wasn't quite what I needed because I needed my beautiful man touching and holding me. We'll get there. We have some work to do. But this was nice, kind of kinky."

"I know honey. Take your time. I won't rush you. And hopefully Greta will tell me to bring you Thursday. Gracie, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Henry. I wish I was in your arms right now."

"I wish you were too. That would be best of all. Nothing better."

"Goodnight, baby. Love you."

"Love you too." We hung up and I thought, hoped, we were going to be all right. She'd get there soon. I hoped.

I cleaned up and went down to hang with mom and aunt Lorraine for a while, trying to settle into a new routine. There was this big emptiness in the house. I hoped that feeling would heal soon as well.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I went to see my therapist the next afternoon and, after talking a while, she agreed I should bring Grace Thursday and she said she'd call my doctor about a mild anti-depressant. I felt a little better. Greta was easy to talk to.

Thursday Grace came with me. I understood afterwards why some people look forward to couples therapy like getting teeth pulled without novocaine. There were a lot of tears and more than a few angry words from Grace. I took it because I couldn't argue her points. The blame was all mine so I let her vent. Our car ride to a light lunch was pretty tense.

Saturday my aunt went back to New York, though her family was coming back Wednesday for Thanksgiving. Then it was just mom and me in the house at night. Grace and I had gone out Friday night for dinner and to talk a bit. It was nice, easy, and there was even a little kissing after.

Grace and Edina and Gus joined us all for Thanksgiving, which we catered that year so Edina didn't have to spend all day cooking. It was good, but it wasn't like her home cooking. And it was a tough day. My dad's absence was like a stone around our necks, crushing us. I needed Grace that night and she stayed with me after her mom and brother went home. She let me cry on her shoulder, just giving me unconditional love. When I took her home later, it was difficult saying goodnight, but it could have been much worse.

So went the next few weeks. I had therapy one day each week on my own, and she came with me the other day. We were getting better. I did some Christmas shopping, and I bought Grace a white/yellow gold bracelet. I was nervous about giving it to her since I knew she'd object that it was too much, too expensive. She was getting it anyway. She was the love of my life.

Our families decided to spend Christmas Eve at our house and mom, Evelyn and I would go to Edina's on Christmas Day for dinner, around 2. Even though Edina was still working for my family, they were all like our family, not just Grace.

Mom, Ev and I were decorating the house about a week before. It was hard, beyond hard. Everything, every ornament, every piece of garland reminded us of my dad. We needed to do this though, because we knew he wouldn't want us to wallow in grief over the holiday. So we faked it as best we could. While we were doing the tree I brought up something I had been thinking about.

"Mom, Ev, how old is Edina now? 62 or 63?"

"She's 62, Henry" mom answered. "Why did you ask?"

"Well, we have that account for her, her retirement. Over 300,000 dollars. I think we should offer it to her and let her retire and enjoy life while she's still healthy. I'd even add to it, make it 500,000. God knows she's earned it. Give it to her for Christmas. Even if she won't stop working, I'd still like to give it to her."

Mom and Ev thought it over. "Henry, I think it's a fine idea" Evelyn said. "Though I don't know how we'd manage without her. No one else could do her job to our satisfaction" she said with a smile.

"Well, I'd like to let her enjoy her life as well. If she'll take it. You know she's damn proud. I think it would be a wonderful Christmas present. God knows it would cheer me up to do this for her, and we could use some cheer." It was decided. Christmas Day would be a big surprise for the Robinson family.

Christmas Eve. We had a nice dinner that Edina did cook, a ham with all the fixings. Alton and his girlfriend were there; he hadn't been able to come before because he was in law school in Maryland, but he had sent us a very nice letter back when dad passed. We all tried to make the best of things. To try and cheer things up a little, we exchanged gifts that night with Edina's family. They gave us a family gift, a nice set of china serving pieces. We gave Alton and his girlfriend Therese pair of matching sweaters that were very cute and warm; they were soon to be engaged. Gus got a new rod and reel; he liked to go fishing in his free time. Then my mom and sister gave Grace a pair of gold stud earrings that she loved and of course, protested over. They insisted she keep them. Grace and I agreed to exchange our own gifts in private. Then we gave Edina her gift, a small box.

She opened it, then saw the bank book. "What is this..." and then she gasped when she saw it had a half a million dollars in it in her name. She gasped and I thought she was going to faint. "No. No. You can't do this. It's not right." She was crying as her children came around to see what was in the small book. The faces were a mass of shock.

"Edina" my mother said "this is for a lifetime of hard work, for taking such great care of our family. We should have given you this money a long time ago, over the years. Thomas wanted you to have this when you retired. If you retired. We were going to give it to you when you turned 65 either way. But with him gone now, we didn't want to keep you waiting. We want you to enjoy your life with your children and your church. We hope you'll retire and just be a member of our family and my friend. We couldn't have gotten through this past year without you and your love."

Edina was crying, harder than I ever saw her cry. Her children and Therese were crying as well and hugging her. "I am not retiring. Maybe I'll work five instead of six days a week. But I ain't retiring. I wouldn't know what to do with myself." She then kissed and hugged each of us in turn and she whispered in my ear "I have a feeling you have something to do with this, young man." She held me tight.

"I'll never tell. Seriously, it's from all of us. My dad talked to me about this before he died. We just added some more to it. Enjoy your life. Take a vacation. We'll manage, barely. We all love you. Dad too."

We both cried at the mention of my father. When she finally let me go, I got a big hug and kiss from Grace, the best kiss I got in a while. "I love you so much, Tiger." She hadn't called me that in a while either, and it felt great to hear.

"it was our pleasure, honey. We love you all. But I love you especially" I said with a small kiss to her soft lips.

It was a lovely evening under the circumstances. About midnight, Edina and her family left and then not long after mom and Evelyn went upstairs. Grace and I were alone and we sat close together by the fire, which was dying out. It felt wonderful holding her.

We exchanged our gifts then. She loved the bracelet though, as I predicted, she protested that I spent way too much on her. "If I can't share what I have with you, who should I share it with? I love you so much, honey. And I've put you through so much all this year. Especially recently. I'm so sorry. This has been a brutal year, except for the best thing that ever happened to me. I met you."

Grace hugged and kissed me, kisses like we hadn't shared in a couple of months. Then she gave me her gift. It was actually two gifts, a nice new leather wallet and then something special. She framed a copy of the letter my father wrote for her after he met her and agreed to help her with expenses. I'd never seen it before; I didn't even know he wrote it. It was a glowing letter about what a wonderful lady she was and how he expected great things from her, that the money was an investment that never had to be acknowledged. It was my father, with all his big heartedness and genteel manners. I held onto Grace and cried. The wallet was lovely. The letter was stunningly beautiful.

"I don't know how to thank you, honey. I love this. The wallet's nice. But this I'll cherish. Like I'll always cherish you."

"I love you, baby." She kissed me softly, with a love we hadn't had much of recently. Then she asked me "Are your mother and sister in bed for the night? Are they likely to come downstairs?"

"Not unless there's a lot of noise. Why? I asked uncomprehending"

"We'll just have to be a little quiet." Grace had a teasing, seductive smile on her beautiful face.

"Are you saying..."

"Yes I am. We've missed way too much time. It's too late to go to a motel and it's too cold to do this in your car. We'll have to make do by the Christmas tree. Come and get me, Tiger."

I held her, kissed her, tasted her skin and her lips and every place I could get to as we took off our clothes. The lights from the tree added something very different, special with their bright glow. It didn't take long before we were both naked and our excitement was like white heat blasting off our bodies. We didn't need or want much in the way of foreplay; we were both way too hot for that.

"Gracie, are you sure you're ready for this? I don't want you to feel pressured."

"Henry, this is happening with you or without you. With you will be a lot more fun for both of us. Now shut up and make love to your girlfriend." She pulled me down onto the rug and we were kissing and touching like it was our first time all over again. I used my fingertips to make a circle around her thick nipple and Grace said "I told you to make love to me already. It's been forever, Tiger!" I got the message and her legs were wide as I pressed the head of my cock past the entrance to her pussy, then slowly filled her with my steely hard dick. She felt magnificent as our bodies were joined together.

I held still inside her, my balls on her butt, resting there. We stared into each others eyes. It was like falling in love with her all over again. "I love you, honey. I'll never hurt you again."

"I know you won't" she gasped. "I know, baby. Now please take me. I need you so much." Those were the last words either of us spoke for a while. Our bodies were making all the sounds as I kept slipping in and out of her warm, wonderful pleasure center. It was like we were home again, where we belonged. We kept kissing as my butt rose up in the air and then I was inside her pussy again, each time making my shaft rub on her clit to give her the maximum pleasure I could.

Grace's legs wrapped around my back, helping me to go as deep inside her as I could go, our bodies making light slapping sounds. Her face was so animated as first one, then a second climax consumed her body and soul and still she held me tight inside. My balls were churning with desperation to orgasm myself as Grace shifted to give me the most pleasure I could feel. Her heels gently kicked on my ass, giving me a prod to cum. My cock twitched a few times, giving Grace her own inspiration to cum again, and then I was there, filling her with my own essence, in what felt like one of the greatest orgasms of my life. My semen filled her, churning with her own honey, making both of us a sticky mess.

I stared down at Grace, the most beautiful woman I ever knew in my life. "Kiss me, Tiger. Please." I leaned down and covered her face in kisses, from her forehead to her chin and every spot in between. Her fingers traced on my shoulders and neck and I knew we were back as we should be.

It was late then, after 1, and we both had to be up very early in the morning. We got dressed quietly and we left the house so I could take her home. In the car we were quiet, but it was back to being comfortable together in our silence. I pulled up at her house and Grace and I turned to each other and fell back into each others arms. Our embrace was tender and loving and beautiful. "Honey, again, I'm so sorry for everything."

"Shhhh. Henry, you don't have to apologize any more. It's over and behind us. You should keep going to your therapist while we're here. But I don't need to go with you. And in about three weeks, we start our next adventure. We're going to have to figure out how we're going to have time together. We're both going to be very busy. But we'll make it work."

"It will get a lot easier next September." She looked at me questioningly and I explained about how my aunt had offered us the apartment in her brownstone starting in the Fall semester.

"Living together? You think we can do that?" Grace smiled warmly as she asked.

"I think we'll love it. It will make things so much easier. But that's then. We still have now. I love you, honey. And I'll see you in about twelve hours."

"You'd better. Mom's making a big turkey so you all better be there."

We kissed one more time when we got to her front step. I watched Grace go inside and my heart was bursting with joy and love for the first time since my father died. I drove home with a big smile and it stayed on my face all night and all through the day on Christmas, my first one with Grace. There was still pain for us that day, but we had a nice time with our extended family, the Douglas and Robinson families. Dad would be very proud.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hope you liked this chapter. As always, I appreciate your votes and comments.