Falling for His Father Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers were working on the drawstrings of Ted's swim trunks when he ended the kiss, moving back just inches from me, chuckling goofily. "Remind me again why I didn't want to do this..."

"You're a good kisser, Ted," I whispered to him, still working on the drawstrings. "Better than Pete."

We kissed again before Ted answered me with a smug grin. "I know. I do everything better than Petey." He resumed our kiss before I parted to up the ante in our increasingly passionate flirtation.

"I bet you do..." I echoed something he'd said in response to me earlier in the hot tub.

Ted laughed. "Don't tempt me to show you what I mean..."

"Fuck!" I practically moaned out.

We restarted our make out session and had been at it for maybe another couple minutes - I'd freed Ted's thick cock from his trunks and we were now stroking each other while we kissed - when Ted's phone rang. He parted our kiss and looked at his phone. "Shit! It's Petey."

As Ted moved to answer the call, I muttered, "God dammit!" louder than I probably should.

"Hey, Petey! How's your Mom?...Uh huh...Oh, that's good!...So, you'll be coming home soon, then?...Oh." Ted looked at me. "I see...Okay...No, that's fine. I think that's for the best. She'd appreciate that...No, don't worry about that. Robby and I will see you sometime later in the morning, then." Feeling pretty mischievous, and knowing that Ted was on the phone with his son, I slipped off of the gazebo bench and knelt in front of Ted. Leaning forward, I began tonguing his dick. "...Oh, you know. Not much. We've just been chatting and getting to know each other...Yeah, I think I'm going to like Robby a whole lot, Son...No, he can't talk right now. He's...fuck!" I guess I'd touched a sensitive spot on the hunky older man's dick with my tongue. "...Sorry about that, Son. I just spilled some beer on my shirt. Anyway, Robby can't talk to you. He seemed pretty tired. Said he was gonna go upstairs, get a shower, and hit the hay...Okay, buddy. I'll see you tomorrow. Give everyone my best...I love you, too...Bye." Ted ended the call and reached down to ruffle my hair. "You're a BAD boy, Robby!"

"I couldn't help myself. I could tell from what we you were saying that Pete was still at the hospital. So, I decided to take advantage of the situation." I got up off of the concrete and sat back on the bench.

"I should be upset. But the truth is, it was a pretty damn hot thing for you to do." He leaned in for another quick kiss.

"What's happening with Pete's mom?"

"She's doing better. The doctor's do think it was just an allergic reaction to something she ate. But, they're keeping her overnight for observation. Petey's staying at the hospital so everyone else from the family can go home and get some rest. The doctor's supposed to be by to check on her sometime late in the morning and then Pete'll drive her back home."

"I see." I bit my lip and reached out to rub the side of Ted's face, letting my hand drift down to his chest. "I wonder what we can do to entertain ourselves until he gets back..."

Ted grinned at me. "You're so naughty! We probably shouldn't..."

"Ted, Pete told you himself that he's not going to be back until tomorrow morning. And, knowing how doctors are, my guess is that he won't really be back here until sometime later in the afternoon. After what we've been doing, can you really honestly tell me you want to send me off to the guest bedroom tonight?"

Ted closed his eyes, once again battling with his conscience. After a moment of silence, he opened his eyes and looked at me, smiling. "No. Of course I don't. I want you with me tonight...all night." We resumed our kissing, standing up and letting our swimsuits slip down our bodies and stepping out of them. "Come on," Ted said, after parting our mouths. He held my hand and led me toward the house.

I'd assumed we were heading back to the hot tub. "No more hot tub?" I asked.

"I told Petey on the phone that you'd gone to bed. I don't want to make a liar out of myself. I'm taking you to bed."

I couldn't wipe the huge smile off of my face. "Even better!"

Ted laughed and pulled me to him, pressing our bodies together as we kissed again.

That night, I'm not sure that we got much more than an hour of sleep. I rode Ted as he fucked me. I got another of his loads down my throat. I was also delighted to discover that Ted was just as versatile as I like a guy to be. He took one of my loads down his throat and, before all was said and done, he was begging me to fuck him and moaned loud enough to wake the dead as I came in his ass.

The sun was starting to come up as we lay tangled on his bed, his arm around me and my arm draped over his upper torso. Before I drifted off to sleep, I remember thinking how much I wouldn't mind Ted Davison being my boyfriend...and I didn't shudder when the thought crossed my mind.

Who knows how much later, I was awakened to the smell of coffee somewhere near my nose. I opened my eyes to see Ted standing in front of me in a pair of bulged-out boxer briefs, waving a cup of coffee under my nose. "Good morning," I purred out, smiling uncontrollably.

"Morning, Sleeping Beauty." Ted said, teasing me as I took the cup from him.

"What time is it?"

"11:30″

"Oh." As I started to take a drink, I stopped cold and looked at Ted anxiously. "What about Pete?"

"He's downstairs," Ted said, seriously. "I just told him about what you and I did last night."

"Oh fuck! What did he say?!" I couldn't believe Ted was being so nonchalant about hurting his son like this...especially after everything he'd said last night out in the gazebo.

"He wants us to let him know where we're going to be registered so he can buy us a wedding gift!"

"What?!"

Ted started laughing. "Boy, are you gullible! Pete's not home yet. He called earlier and said he didn't think he'd be back until dinner time. Things at the hospital are taking longer than he thought."

"You fucker!" I said between laughs, grabbing a pillow off of the bed and tossing it at Ted, as we both laughed.

Ted took my cup from me and placed it on the night stand next to me, before climbing up to join me on the bed, wrapping his arms around me from behind and leaning back against the headboard. I turned my head and met him for another kiss. "Thank you for forcing me to take a look beyond my paternal feelings at what I really wanted. Last night was incredible."

"Incredible doesn't even come close to describing it. And thank YOU." We kissed again.

"Robby," Ted sighed after our kiss ended. "What are we gonna do about this?"

Well," I said playfully, bringing his hand up to encircle my hardening dick. "Judging by this and the poke I'm feeling in my back, I think the answer's pretty apparent."

Ted laughed and then leaned down to kiss the side of my neck. "Not about THAT. About THIS...US. I don't want to hurt my son. But after last night..."

As he paused, seemingly to search for the right words, I finished his sentence for him. "You want to see where things go between us..."

"Yeah! God help me, but yeah. I do."

I turned myself around to face Ted. "You know... There are worse things in life than hurt feelings. Like I said last night, Pete might be hurt at first...and he might be hurt for a while. But, if he loves you as much as I think he does, he'll come around, eventually."

"I gotta tell you, Robby... I'm not sure I can stand my son hating me, even for a little while."

"Let me tell you something that might make you feel a little bit better," I said to him, as I reached up to lightly stroke the side of his attractive face.

"What's that?"

"I'm into you, Ted Davison. I'm into you A LOT. And I'm ready to face whatever I've gotta face to see where this thing goes."

"Is that so?" Ted grinned at me, leaning forward for a quick kiss.

"Absolutely." I kissed him again.

"It's not going to stop my son from hurting like hell when I tell him that I'm into you as much as you're into me. But, yeah. Hearing that DOES make me feel a lot better."

"Good," I whispered as we began kissing again.

That afternoon, before Pete got back from the hospital, we fucked two more times. We'd showered, dressed, and been back down in the living room for about ten minutes when the front door opened and Pete strolled into the living room.

12