All Comments on 'Falling for Jennifer'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 164 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

I burned my eyes reading this. So hot. It should come with a warning. :) 10 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fabulous. The initial description of Jennifer was itself worth five stars.

daveisqutedaveisqute8 months ago

wow, You are a wonderful store teller.

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

She sure did change her tune about fucking her brother.

5 Stars for the hot passion that built up.

Mayan1Mayan1about 1 year ago

T H A N K. Y O U S O M U C H. Best story of this decade. I wish sometime I could do this with my sister and/or cousin. Beautifully done. Hats off to you, mate. Big Dawg has spoken.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 1 year ago

Definitely a hot sister! Amazing , but Also sad they waited so long to make this connection. What a comfort they could have been to each other during their growing up and teen years.

Still better late than never.

Good story, excellent narration. Definitely pro caliber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OutSTANDING.

How else could I respond to such artful storytelling?

Credit to any editors or proof readers too.

But highest praise for the writer, whomever you actually might be.

Outfu@ki^gsta^di^g.

We are so going to H@ll for this!

DOUG out

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Anon, the first "watching game" chapter wasn't written this year, it was written before chapter 2. Literotica had taken it down or something, so Hot_Sister reposted it. I *wish* he'd start publishing again. Such an amazing writer! And the sex...fuck. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WoW!! You have set the benchmark pretty high. Might I step out on a limb and say that this is the Gold Standard in stories written and posted on Literotica? This is the second story I've read of yours, having just discovered you. The first story was "The Watching Game" written this year (2022) I find it very interesting that this was written over ten years ago. I would have predicted that your stories written ten years ago would be somewhat unpolished comparatively to current writing but I would be wrong. You were a great writer 10 years ago and , of course, you still are today. I agree with ShagNWagn's comment especially where it is suspected that you may be an editor or a writer in your chosen profession. Too good to be just a hack, average writer, like most are. Don't misunderstand. I STILL enjoy poorly writen stories. I overlook grammer, misspellings, syntax, etc.etc. and enjoy them for what they are. However, when I come across a writer such as you...I am blown away reading your stories. Transfixed. Teleported away. Brother-Sister is, perhaps, my favorite fetish. I would be so lucky to have a sister like the characters you create and develop for your stories. The fantasies you create satisfy and have not let me down. (I know I know I've read only two stories so far) I am looking forward to more reading this weekend. It's supposed to be a long, rainy, cold, weekend where I am. Good reading days! Hot Damn, Hot_Sister!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's perfect. I can't agree more with ShagNWagn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writing is so beautiful that one can nicely visualize every scene. Excellent story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really beautiful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As I write this in May of 2022, almost eleven years after publishing, I want to say I concur with all the POSITIVE reviews, here. This was my first reading of one of your stories. I promise to remedy my tardiness in discovering you, forthwith.

Your command of language, syntax, and style, using literary brushstrokes that would comparably rival the paintings of the great masters, that immerse us INTO the story where we (depending on our perspective) can see ourselves as either of the protagonists, is like fresh air and sunlight, compared to the suffocating stuffiness of some other authors.

I hope I’m not pouring it on too thick, because I mean every sentiment.

The fact that you also either know how to use grammar (my personal suspicion), or professionally edit same, is icing on the cake. I didn’t have to make mental corrections on the fly, but could just hang on and enjoy the at first gentle, but eventually, wild ride into eroticism and romance as it should be. As another commenter stated, you know how write with balance.

I love stories that take the time to allow us to get to know the characters, and to develop a plot that is more interesting and genuine than just two people having at each other. It’s like the difference between excruciatingly tantalizing foreplay vs. the “wham bam” approach. I love romance. I love requited love. I love happy endings.

My only regret is that I’m limited to providing you with a mere five stars, and I hope by now that you’ve had a long and successful career as a professional writer, because you certainly deserve it.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I thought this is one of the best chronicling of a courting through all the stages to awareness and then to the final act of conciliation, we can't say seduction as it was becoming apparent they both wanted this they wanted each other, and it was beautiful. Well done I hope you still read these notices just to know that after however long you are still recruiting new members to your fan base.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a very good brother and sister romance story. I love the way they are playing games with each other till their desire for one can't be tolerated any longer. I agree that it could have been easily the sister give in to her brother as well the brother. But it was still very romantic. I loved the descriptions of their loving experience for each other. Even though the sister played hard to get, she was very susceptible to her brother's feelings as well as her own.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Very hot, well done 5 stars

auhunter04auhunter04over 2 years ago

Might I make a story suggestion?

One where he walks away before anything happens

Then she comes looking for him.

I really enjoyed this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a beautiful story. Loved it. Hell, it was so descriptive, I felt myself falling in love with her. thank you so much.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Another masterpiece of the erotic, from Hot_Sister...and not just erotic, but sensuous and romantic.

Love between sister and brother, first realized and resisted, then surrendered to. Not just 'eros'-sexual love, but honest-to-goodness deep-down love between two people who are now BOUND TOGETHER forever, regardless of their future(s)!

To ScottishTexan-I know your memories, Brother, I have some of my own..."To All The Girls We've Loved Before..." Her-Haw!!

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsover 2 years ago

I loved the build, the anticipation, the desire. The author described feelings and meaning that the MC was woefully inadequate to express when asked to tell her what he felt. I think it would have been better if he had told her how she bewitched him, how much she meant to him. Instead, we get him thinking she's nearly "mine" and and some standard stroke dialogue. The author is more than capable of showing more romance, feeling, love. Don't get me wrong this is not bad, pretty damn good in fact. Sadly, I think you showed you could've been better.

xavierwxavierwover 2 years ago

This is an apology. Before reading this story, the first I’ve read from you, I finished reading one by another author. I struggled a bit but gave that story 5 stars.

I apologize. This one is SO much better than that one was!! Thanks to you, I now have revised my scoring methodology. Never again will a story like the one I read before this one, receive 5-stars!

Please keep up the excellent, truly descriptive work!

X-Man

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

"Remember that in your bed tonight, David," she said sweetly, "and weep that you'll never get to taste it."

I read this and thought to myself, "Famous last words!!!" I have had three different females say that to me. Not those exact same words, but the same sentiment or meaning. Each and every time, I eventually had the last laugh when I totally rocked their whole world and made them eat those words. Very satisfying. Thanks for making me remember those ladies.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Anyone who reads this story and doesn’t have wood on the last page must be legally dead!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Agony and ecstasy.

The agony of wanting the forbidden, almost but not achieving the hidden desires. Keeping readers and characters on the edge, building the anticipation. Superbly done.

The ecstasy of a climactic conclusion wonderfully described and achieved. Like your story I'm going to pace myself and read the next chapter tomorrow, let the anticipation begin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

language&presentation unique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Superbly HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sisterluv

Hats off! One among the most beautiful,exciting ,and full of love stories between a sister and her brother ,I shall repeat and repeat that the most powerful and beautiful love is between a sister and her brother BUT at the condition that it is consensual .Those who have experienced it will agree with me, However society, religion will always be an handicap to such relationship...

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
Way

too teasingly descriptive for me. Paragraph after paragraph describing one moment in time. Totally agonizing. Couldn't get past the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes Indeed

Your vocabulary had me hooked. Deliciously erotic. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
well written. Love your command of our language

Didn't overdo it... just right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wargamer: I think I'd say something to her like 'you can treat and talk to me like a human being that you still love and cherish and quit ignoring me and hiding in shame and just own it like a grown woman, or you can continue to ignore me and piss me off and I'll happily tell our family, your husband and your kids that you happily seduced me in your list filled, hormone ridden teens and we happily made slow love and fucked like rabbits every chance we got for a year, until your mom moved away, and that it would have continued for years if she hadn't. Hell, we might have run off to somewhere after I turned eighteen where nobody knew is and just lived together as lovers and ditched the family! Your choice, I have no problem letting my wife and kids know that I loved my cousin dearly and happily made love with her every chance we got.

shyspudshyspudabout 4 years ago

wow, what a build up....

very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sweet memories

I remember 1949 with my cousin so many memories

TocoHillTocoHillover 4 years ago
Just As Good As The First Time...

WOW!!! My headline says it all. Your attention to erotic detail is what makes you stand out as one this sites top ten writers. Now on to re reading Chapter Two. 😉

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Memories

Made me think back to 1969, I was 15 my cousin was 14, it went on for a year. She was my first.

Could we , should we, can we ?

I remember the chase, she was more the hunter than me. How sweet it was, a torture all of its own, the frantic couplings whenever we could at visits and family gatherings.

A year, and then my aunt moved away to Toowoomba and Julie went too.

Now decades afterwards we are both married with grown kids.

Now we whenever we see each other, she ignores me and clings to her husband.

So sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brother

Made me throb, thinking of all the sex-play my older brother and I had as teens. He loved seeing me wrapped on in a bath towel, naked underneath, which made him very aroused, as the towel would barely cover my naked pussy. I would let him run his hands up and caress my hips & thighs, knowing how hard this would make his already large penis. I wanted him to fuck me so bad, but his penis just looked too big and thick, so I would pleasure him by jacking him off and letting him spurt his hot seed on my thighs!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 4 years ago
RE: The pre-cum fallacy. (user589151315)

Just because something isn't real to you, doesn't mean it isn't real.

user589151315user589151315over 4 years ago

It's a great story. right up until you mention pre cum. Why is that a problem? Because It's not real.

I am 60 years old, started wanking when I was 11, had my first girl at 18 and in all those years of my own activities both solo and with others, and in all of the hundreds of locker room and barroom stories that people tell in real life, I have never experienced, seen or heard stories where pre cum is mentioned. In fact the very first time I heard the term was in 2005.

please, stop the pre cum fallacy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the best stories I've read.

Tastefully written, a well paced love story of desire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Jesus... This was.... WOW! so hot.. Seriously... I'm panting..

exhultantexhultantabout 5 years ago
Better than wanking.

Jennifer sounds like the girl of my dreams. Being "on-tap" the fun could go on forever.

In my opinion the writer has captured the unfolding events well, & the siblings slow progress to intercourse magnified the pleasure when the "impossible" actually occurred. I put lf in David's position & sigh with joy.

Keep submitting stories, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW Brilliant

I wish, like others, I had a sister but had a similar experience with my sister-in-law. Very sexy petting session but stopped short of full sex, unfortunately!! Often wonder what would have happened had we gone all the way.

Great story and descriptions, had me hard all the way through.

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402almost 6 years ago
Don't read Chapter 2

This is a nice enough story; don't let Chapter 2 (which is at best mediocre, and at worst poorly written) spoil it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent.

A very beautiful story so far. I have not looked at chap 2 yet. I loved the anticipation in THAT David and this one. The gradual build up was perfect. The breakfast table/kitchen scene was awesome. He never gave up. And the build up and conflict (with Jen anyway) i would think would be realistic but that just makes it better for when a decision to surrender is made.

As I stated with other writers/stories, I really appreciate the good use of descriptors. One in particular here was when David described Jen's eyes like the color of a dove's wings. Beautiful!!

Like another reader pointed out, their ages are never stated but she does refer to him as "big brother" (i think) early on which is odd in itself because she comes across as more mature. And they are both working at jobs and living at home so I take it they are late teen or early 20's. 5 stars. -bern1965(pending)

never2old66never2old66almost 6 years ago
awesome story

Loved the story! I can't wait to read chapter 2. Thank you for sharing this and I hope you have many stories to tell.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusabout 6 years ago
Realistic

Thank you for your gift of this story. It was a most enjoyable read. The brother and sister were, at least on one level, a study in contrast. David knew what he wanted from the very beginning. Jen was conflicted and ambivalent until the final scene. Of course this is usually the case in heterosexual relationships. However, I'm sure it would only be magnified in cases of sibling incest. I feel you captured this well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Great story. I could visualize his naked sister during the bathroom scene. Very good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what the hell!

What's with all this ANAL crap listed under incest taboo. At least put the stories under the correct label so that those of us who don't want to read that crap will know to leave it alone.

The Old Guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

This is the best story I ever read

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterover 7 years ago
Excellent

I like the cadence, or flow of your writing. It's smooth as it builds. It's like it reads itself to you. And so hot. Nice, thank you.

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 7 years ago
Beautiful use of the English language

The strength of this story is not character development (no room for that in a short story) or a novel excuse to introduce the incest (which is pretty standard) but is the way you play with words and sentences to create some of the best writing I've ever read on this site. One small comment would be that this somewhat breaks down during sex scenes, with the incomplete and single-word sentences becoming a little bit tiring to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!!

Wonderful story! So sweet, so sensual, so real, so much like many of us have lived - regardless of what the future brought. Please continue the saga...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

U are talented, plz write a piss fetish sister story like 'How is it with lindy', it is the best fetish story i ever read.. Only you can beat this story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One of the best

Yaaaas! Lovein it!!😘😘😘

OlebillOlebillabout 8 years ago
brilliant

Reminded me so much of my moments with my sister. Want to read more about these two to see how you will end it hoping it will turn out better than mine did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliantly written.

Perfect. Wish I could have given it a 6. Continuing on, (and this isn't as far out as many would think) I think this is a true love story that eventually has them moving out after mom passes on to somewhere where no one knows them, and living as a couple . I know a pair, now in their mid-30's, brother and sister and no one knows what happens behind closed doors. .

auhunter04auhunter04about 8 years ago

tears from a hopeless romantic

stars for this story should be hearts

it is unfair that we cannot give some kind of award that would set this story apart from all others

Gina_B_33Gina_B_33about 8 years ago
I'm humbled

Sometimes I fall into the trap of believing I can write, and then I run across a story like this. It snapped me back to the reality that while I can tell a story, I'm not a writer. This author can both tell a story and string words together in a most beautiful and vivid way. I am simply humbled by such talent.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Gina

storm_usmcstorm_usmcover 8 years ago
Vivid

Easily one of the best descriptive stories I've read. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW...

Everyone is falling for Jennifer.....beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To say that I was

totally sucked into this seems so much less than it was ... imagination is so much of the things we do and yours is just soo hot and perfect that I want what you wrote, every little drop of it every inch inside of you. Thank you for sharing the fantasy and making me come without even a touch. That's never happened before. Your words and what you were describing took me there with you and left me feeling all of those things you .. slowrdr@ aol.com now I'll just wander around bumping in to doors for awhile

escape24bufescape24bufalmost 9 years ago
WOW....

i have read this a number of times...'

and just as good or better each time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful Love Story

All I can say is that I wish you were my sister and it was our love story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I read the last several paragraphs out loud (trying to stay awake) ....and I realized, it reads like a romance novel, hehehe ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Perfectly written

I am as hard as a rock reading this. Love the slow-burn approach to the development of the sexual relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thought i was there

vary well written

TavernerTavernerover 9 years ago
Amazing story

Brilliantly written. You are a truly gifted erotic writer.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
on a scale of 1-5

11

spectacularly done!

btw, mom must have been blind to not see the mounting sexual tension between these two.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
THJAT is how you right a brother/sister story

I was disappointed in the Christmas Cruise story, but this one is a masterpiece - great characterizations, realistic settings and plots, but mostly a real balance of love and lust between siblings. You've done well, an I'm looking forward to Ch 2 and even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just... Wow

Really well written, engrossing as heck, the right balance between love and lust, paced pretty well, next to no spelling or grammar issues, good use of synonyms, made me care about the characters, and the payoff was awesome! Definitely bookmarking you so I can keep an eye on your writing!

Seriously, I would happily read a novel written by you, even if there was little to no sex. It'd be interesting to see how you handle stressful relationships between family and friends, like arranged marriages or reuniting from adoption after many years...

Keep it up! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

really hot

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Fantastic story

This is he type of story I love. Just fund you but will ead more

Reb1861Reb1861over 9 years ago
perfect

loved the story. beautifully perfect. please continue. i hope shes gets pregnant from him. and get the mom in on it to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sisterluv

AWESOME!AWESOME!The best of best incest stories between a sister and her brother.Its just not only fucking ,it's full of love,a love having a taste of honey!!IIts clear that these two will never go apart.They were both made to be together forever!This story is so well written.Congratulations to the. author.He should write another chapter where the love continues and makes them having a baby.10 on 10!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
PERFECT

JUST PERFECT WITH NOTHING BUT CLASS. NOW THAT THERE IS NO GOING BACK, THERE HAS TO BE MORE TO THIS STORY. DO NOT INCLUDE MOM, KEEP IT REAL, A SECRET, AND HOT.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

good story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EdandMarieEdandMariealmost 10 years ago
I Bow to the Master

I always think my stories are well written until I read a story like this one and see what good writing looks like. I'd write more about your fantastic descriptive skills, but I have ch.2 to read.

Thanks for sharing your work with us!

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965about 10 years ago
More Please

Loved the story, good build up to eventual climax and well characterised. Just need to carry on with their story please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Bigdaddy, there was more introduction than you listed, but as usual you didnt bother to read it so you could rush to the end to post your usual long, rambling, pointless post. Sigh. How many times have you said a story missed this or that but when I read it the stuff was there? Lots. Read slower or take some memory vitamins. ...and post stuff like, 'hey, that was a good story, thanks for writing!' (Sarcasm: OFF;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

this reminds me of me and my one sister we played for about a year before we fucked like rabbit's...that was 25 yrs ago and to think my other sister also got involved.and the best part is now my nieces are also in the fold.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 10 years ago
Wow!

Awesome story and I bet they have more to tell

TyzmartarTyzmartarover 10 years ago
Great vocabulary, intense scenes

Created vivid images in my mind. I suppose that is what a story should, right? Well, not all of them do.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
her resolve slowly breaks..

After awhile it was fairly obvious she was going to give in, just a matter of time.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Falling For Jennifer Ch. 01:" - David and Jennifer - (Brother and Sister)

To the writer a word of literary advice. A story, any story, needs some degree of "Introduction" of the caracters, such as names, a little background of comparison, their ages or at least some history and/or chronology that indicates their maturity as teenagers, adolescents or young adults!!! All we know about these loving and lovely, incestual lovers is, there is a brother David and there is a sister Jennifer and they are male and female blood-related siblings!!

This story (Chapter 01, as I now see there is a Chapter 02) is perfectly constructed in the development and associations of David and Jennifer as brother and sister as carnal incestual lovers! There is even the additional bliss that Jennifer might now be pregnant (which would have gained Five (5) Stars from this reader had the detail been confirmed!); they have found their spiritual and emotional love, for each other, far beyond the simple brother and sister sibling love!! They have expressed their relationship in terms of longevity of "forever", meaning most probably eternal and until "death do they part"!!

The story is well written. The images of David's and Jennifer's foreplay (though limited and short) is very vivid and well described and detailed. The character's of David and Jennifer are well role-adapted and performed as the true and dear romatics they have become!!! There are a very minimum of goofs/errors, nothing that detracts from the essence and feel of the story, content nor context!! IF, the next Chapter 02 is as all-consuming, with the direction of their romance to be life-fulfilling and complete as any family life and style should be--without any outsiders--this story will be an EPIC, and worthy of accolades of grand proportions! My fervent hope is the writer treats these lovers, with dignity, respect for each other, and an all-encompasing pleasure for them, their lives, and of course the readers!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sisterlove

One among the top 5 stories Ive read!I am sure that the writer must have experienced sex with his sister because the writing,the words are so true,so beautiful,with so much details that he must have really fucked his hot sister.I'm seeing myself with my sister Sue,how it happened,how it was (and is still) the best love and fuck of our lives.I'm 40 and Sue 35.We are still together since 22 years!!As are parents are no more,we have moved to another country where we live like wife and husband.We have also a beautiful daughter of 10 years old.Fortunately,she has no health problem and we shall wait her 15 th birthday to tell her the truth about us.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
great story-totally hot sex

5 star story, nicely written-good build-up, then hot torrid sex as they find each other-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Four Star Principle

Just to let you know you'd have gotten a whole five stars if I didn't think it were a bit too much like arse kissing. Way to go. :)

Scale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DreamingIhad a brother

I feel like a female wrote this and am soaking wet. The sexual descriptions where poetic and romantic and intensly sexual. Great job and I want more. My mental images were stimulated. I am tingling.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 11 years ago
More PLEASE!!!

This is a great story so please add some more. There is a lot of this story yet to be told.

First of yours I have read but it looks to me like you could become one of the greats here...

Keep up the good work...

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 11 years ago
Incredibly erotic and beautiful!

I am sure Ch. 2 will be just as good if not better!

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustabout 11 years ago
Awesome!

This story is a definite keeper... Hope there's more!

middlejohn16middlejohn16about 11 years ago
indeed

marvelous, truly a story i would suggest to any reader of romance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
what next?

That depends . . is she on the pill If not . . . well that's another story.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 11 years ago
Hot, HOT story!

Wow, this is awesome; this story has it all; slow-burn tension, sexual heat, a hot and satisfying fulfillment of desire, perfect! I also write on this site, my style favouring a narrative that encompasses the characters, rather than outlines them, and this story appeals to my personal aesthetic on so many levels - I only wish it were longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

Thats probably the best story ive ever read on here, nice job!!!!!

puncturepunctureover 11 years ago

That was a great story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is A grand title for a Love Story

This is Probably the Greatest Story of Real True Love of Young Love I've Ever Read

KazuKazuover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

This is an amazing read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep up the great work.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
2748 Followers
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES