All Comments on 'Falling for Jessica Ch. 04'

by confused_girl

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow!

Please don't take as long with the next chapter. I am addicted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please continue...

I don't know what to say...I'm astonished at your skills for leaving the mind and heart waiting and wanting please continue this as soon as possible

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 9 years ago
A Great Start to the Fall

How great is it to first have LesbianChickLit grace us with a long awaited continuation, now we get another chapter if this wonderful story from you. It's so good CG, it really is!

Can't wait for the next!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us.

Doc

TestSubject001TestSubject001over 9 years ago

Thank you for releasing another chapter, and I will echo the words said before, about not leaving us waiting to long. You have great talent.

This chapter really bothered me though. Amina turned out to be a scumbag. I know it is a trend in this section that men are scumbags and all that. But Adrian truly loves Amina. And we are not talking about just a crush. She is MARRIED to him. Had this been a crush on his part, that was somewhat / not returned by her, it may have been different. There is a trend of seeking what you want and damned the consequences. But the consequences in this situation are very very real. She is pregnant, they have a child now, and she goes out of her way to seek fulfillment that affects Adrian without consulting on him first. SHE CHEATED ON HIM. No matter what "her heart felt".

I'm really hoping that you just don't shove this under the rug so to speak, and properly address this. "Oh you can love her and love me", while it may eventually come to that for Adrian, him saying this right after he finds out is a cop out, unless there is some history here that you are not giving us, about how he would feel in this situation.

If you do choose to not address this don't screw Adrian in the end for Amina's own heart. I would like to point you to the story Subway Girl in romance. There were requests that the author not use the simple way out for the romance section, the often used "love heals all", that is not really true in real life. I am personally asking for you to address this like real life.

Because in real life those of us, no matter our gender or relationship type, would be absolutely crushed if the person we loved did this to us and we never had a rational discussion about this. Especially when it is not "our fault" so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thanks for coming back and writing this I hope Amina & Jessica can get a HEA and I really don't like Adrian I wish he would go....

hannass30hannass30over 9 years ago
pls continue

vry luvly story

TwinkelyTwinkelyover 9 years ago

I read all 4 chapters in one go and this story is friggin awesome! Keep it up (and don't let others decide how you end it) and OMIGOSH cliffhanger nooooooeeeeeees!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Noooooo

Damn good story, fully hooked but where's ch.5? What happened next?

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 9 years ago
next chapter please.

i am loving this series. please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
addiction

Addiction is a cruel thing, please continue this genuinely transfixing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
next chapter please

Have read 4 chapters in one go, can't wait to see the next chapter!!! I like well structured stories like this.

Just hope thing won't go too bad for them.

CelticTravelerCelticTravelerabout 9 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter

Really enjoying the story. The character development just right. Adrian has already lost her and that's a fact. Love is without doubt uncompromising. The ladies belong together. Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FIVE STARS

I don't know when exactly you wrote this but you really really need to do another chapter, PLEASE. Love your writing style - I read all four chapters back to back and I was captivated from the first. I don't want Adrian to be done over but I guess being a Lesbian myself with kids it would be soooo nice if Amina and Jess could find a way without the pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
where are the rest

Wonderful story. Need to find out Adrian's secret and the story's conclusion. Thank you I've really enjoyed it.

dst275dst275over 8 years ago
Conclussion Please!!!

That was a beautiful 4 part story... now I need part 5! Please return to this excellent tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another chapter

I agree with everyone else who have wrote a comment, you need to finish off this excellent story. So please will you let us know if you are going to finish it off in the near future. Once again thank you for excellent story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who said those last words?

And are they the last words of that marriage? I'm guessing the husband still doesn't know his wife is pregnant, with his baby. If Amina deserts Adrien and runs off with Jess, he should have a really good case for a lawsuit.

This story just keeps perpetuating a primary reason for gay-haters to be that way. Quite blatantly, Jess "turned" Amina. That means neither of them can be trusted, and Jess's mother was absolutely right to disown Jess. Doesn't matter how good and loving a husband is, all a wife has to do is decide she's a lesbian and the husband is left holding the bag -- in this case, a diaper bag or two. This is also a primary reason to overturn Obergefell vs. Hodges and to make same-sex marriage illegal and to, in fact, make homosexuality illegal. There should be no reward whatsoever for ruining an innocent person's life on a whim.

If there is a fifth chapter where Amina gives up Jess and profusely apologizes to Adrien, or at least lets him and his new wife raise the children with an absolute minimum of Amina and Jess visiting, I will read it. I have reserved judgment on this for now (This is also why I am posting as Anonymous.)

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
i really don't understand the whole "turned" myth....

it flies in the face of a basic tenet of the gay community over the years that there is little or no choice in sexual gender preference. it's a matter of nature vs nurture.

Those who find so much pleasure in stories about persons being "turned" only lend credibility to those who belief that a gay person can be turned back to heterosexual.

Behavior can change but basic gender preferences are what they are in my opinion.

The whole "turned" meme seems to discredit the LGBT community.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved it

I absolutely loved this story especially when you the ''a thousand miles'' song in there I literally had to stop reading for about 10 minutes so I could sing that song but anyway I loved it and WHO WAS AT THE DOOR!!!! Really where is pt 5 I need too know this story is too good not to have one but thanks for writing it

Randee1958Randee1958almost 8 years ago
Edge of your seat.๐Ÿ˜‰

It is so troubling for Amina to not own actions and tell all that are included what has come about cuz of her own actions. And then accept the consequences. That said it will eventually start the transition too healing for her and those concerned. How soon will you be releasing chapter 5? Another 5๐ŸŒŸ's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Still waiting

Been waiting years for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wow

Wanting more!!

Randee2058Randee2058over 6 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ฎ HEARTBREAKING

After reading the complete series. I'm deeply heartbroken to learn that the wife chose to remain with her husband. Don't you think that for you to treat the title character like a cheap object for Amina to satisfy her lesbian curiosity just a bit distasteful?

You might want to think about that!!!

So that I don't hurt anybody's feelings I'm not going to rate this series.

However I'll will be magnanimous and giving the writer six roses๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wishing....

It's been so long.im still hoping and waiting for the next chapter and finale of this beautiful story you made.to the author I hope that my wish is you command.Happy new year to you with a good healthy and a prosperous lovinng life.(cinder).

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Wow this was a great series. It's a shame it wasn't finished. I don't know the reason why it wasn't but hoping the author is okay.

robyn46robyn46almost 4 years ago
more

we want more for Jessica and Amina!!! Is Amina's baby ok do they finally have a life together Tell us MORE

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0over 3 years ago

Another half story. Typical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next part please

I want to know, what happened next? Who said those words. I want to know. Or, so your readers wants to know.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 1 year ago

The agony of a story unfinished, truly sucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous