Falling for My College Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was confused, "Are you okay? What's going on?" I asked.

He responded by kissing me. I was a bit in shock and it took me a moment to physically catch up to him. He continued to kiss me and he meant it. He put his left arm around my waist and his right hand was cupping the back of my head with his fingers entangled in my hair. He parted my lips with his tongue and explored my mouth passionately.

When we finally came up for air, he said, "I don't want to pretend anymore."

I felt the weight of the world lift off my shoulders. "So this is for real? I'm not imagining things?"

Jake said, "This is real. I wanted you from the day we met. I don't want to wait any more." He looked at me expectantly.

I was still in shock. I shook my head to clear it. All I could manage to say was, "Me too."

Jake reached to unbutton my pants. I stopped him by grasping his wrists and I said, "Let's take our time."

Jake turned, flipped the lock on the door and slipped of his shoes leaving them lined up side by side in their usual spot. I led him over to my bed where we both laid down and resumed kissing. We kissed hard and deep for a long time. We explored every inch of each other that night using our hands and our lips rather than our eyes.

He felt as good as he looked. I kissed my way down from his neck to his chest and down his sternum toward his stomach. His belly quivered in delight as I kissed and licked all around. I undid his jeans, pulled them down and his erect penis sprang free. I stroked his balls with my fingertips and they immediately tightened. I opened my mouth and I took in all of his six and a half inches at once. He moaned in ecstasy and I brought him to climax.

When it was my turn, he too explored my body with his mouth. He spent some extra time around the slight mound of belly, teasing me. Eventually he removed my pants and easily swallowed the five and a half inches of my length. I was surprised at how quickly I came. He worked some kind of magical maneuvers with his tongue that gave me a pleasure I'd never experienced before and my toes curled as my body racked in orgasm. He'd have to teach me that trick.

We spent two hours like that on my bed. Discovering each other. Holding each other. Kissing each other. At some point we realized we were starving. We had missed dinner service, so I ordered a pizza to be delivered to the room. We ate and talked.

I started, "Not that I'm complaining, but I still don't know where this all came from."

Jake thought about what to say a moment. "You are my roommate and, more importantly, even though I've only known you for a couple of months, you are the best friend I've ever had. What I said before is true, I was attracted to you from the moment we met. But, I needed a friend more than I needed a boyfriend. Then you told me you were gay and I thought it would get too complicated if you knew I was gay too. I wasn't sure what to do, but as our friendship developed, I began to realize that I had deeper feelings for you that I needed to figure out."

I replied, "Our friendship was the most important thing to me too. I didn't want to mess that up. I didn't want to want my roommate. I tried to set my feelings aside. But then you were so likable, so kind and so generous. I went from physical attraction to actually falling in love with you."

Jake blushed, "Me too."

I said, "I kept thinking you were sending me little clues. Were those real or was I imagining things?"

Jake's trademark sideways grin appeared. "They might have been real. What did you think you saw?"

I told him about the three incidents. Him accepting my little touches and touching me back. Giving me that massage (and leaving me laying there with a boner). And letting me rub his feet when he was stressed.

He said, "Yes, you got me on all three counts. In my defense, I was battling my own mixed emotions at the time. It wasn't my intention to tease you or string you along. Well, there actually was a fourth incident that you didn't mention and, if I'm honest, that time I was purposefully enticing you."

I raised an eyebrow, "What incident was that?"

Jake said, "That Thursday morning when I was 'sleeping in' and you were up early. I wasn't really asleep and I had intentionally set the scene to get your attention. I threw the blanket aside and twisted up my shirt to give you a show. I knew you were looking. I felt your eyes on me. While it was happening I felt myself beginning to get a little hard. I was afraid you would notice and bust me."

I was in disbelief, "Why would you do that?"

He tried, "I didn't know if I wanted...if we would ever..." He began again, "I know that was a dirty trick but I was conflicted and I was struggling with emotions. While I was taking my time to sort things out, I didn't want you losing interest in me. I'm sorry."

"I couldn't possibly have lost interest in you." I play punched him in the arm. "You know, I couldn't stop thinking about what I saw that morning and I was really distracted the whole rest of that day. I had a Chemistry lab and I almost blew the place up."

We both laughed. Jake said, "Well you might not have known it but you got even with me a couple weeks later. When you strained your back and I offered you that massage...it was the first time I'd seen you shirtless. I tried to act cool, but I couldn't take my eyes off your lean, contoured body. That image wouldn't leave my brain and it was part of the reason I wasn't prepared for that Biology exam."

I had another thought, "Was there a fifth clue? Did you drop a hint when we were in the Barnes & Noble?"

Jake said, "In the Barnes & Noble? What do you mean?"

I guess the flash of belly was actually inadvertent when he pulled off his sweatshirt. I said, "Oh, nothing. Never mind."

Jake persisted, "No, seriously. What did I do?"

I told him about how it was hot on the second floor and when he pulled off his sweatshirt he accidentally flashed bare belly and chest to not only me, but all of the nearby customers.

Jake flushed in embarrassment and said sheepishly, "That was not intentional. I hadn't realized that had happened."

We both smiled and I asked, "So what was the tipping point for you? Why today?"

He replied, "You said earlier that you fell in love with me because I was kind and generous. I am glad you see that in me, but really it's you. You have been there for me like no one else ever has in my whole life. And it's not just the things you've bought me, like this pizza." We both laughed and Jake continued, "You supported me in every way. No offense, but it was obvious that you had feelings for me. The fact that you put my needs and our friendship first, above your feelings, said so much about who you are. I just came to the realization that I wasn't just attracted to you. I was in love with you. I decided it was worth the risk and I didn't want to waste another minute."

We hugged again and held it for a long time.

12