All Comments on 'Falling for My Mum Ch. 04'

by ThoughtfulTom

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
gaynudist50gaynudist50about 8 years ago
Not Bad

Like to have had just Tom & his mom together. Don't really like Connie involved at all. Hopeful Tom & mom will be a permanent couple. One on one is more to my liking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the supreme moment for any son

That's what Tom experiences as he's fucking his own mother, pumping away at the same wonderful hairy hole between his mommy's thighs that he came out of as a baby. Then, "Mother," I cried, "mother mine! as the cum flooded out of my cock and into you, my glorious, wonderful indescribably sexy CatMum." That's the supreme moment, when a boy blows his young balls and shoots his mother full of his warm creamy semen. Now both son and mom know that the kid's precious semen is exactly where it belongs--safe and protected and cherished in the same loving cunt where his whole life-story began.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Love it!

You have a great imagination! This threesome works in this story! I can't wait for more! Thank you!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is truly a beautiful love story between a mother and her son. The respect, trust, adoration, emotional and sexual honesty between the two is exactly how I believe an incestuous relationship would be. The sexual awakening and growth of mother and son is heart warming. The erotic sensual and sexual passions expressed and experienced between the two lovers is wonderfully described. There is no threat of emotional abandonment nor positional power play involved in the relationship. Just the reverse, both mother and son have sensed the needs of each other and meet those needs withoutreservation.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Still very nice 5 stars!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. Have been reading/looking for a story like this for a while. Will keep this for a read another time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous