Falling For Orchids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alisha was pleasantly surprised when she felt Erin getting hard. I guess, being near each other is our kryptonite, she inwardly chuckled. She liked how it felt against her mound and unconsciously, rubbed her right leg over him, eliciting a sigh from Erin. It seemed the temperature inside the elevator had risen to a few degrees since they had entered.

Their lips were inches apart when the elevator bell dinged, indicating the arrival on the ground floor. They jerked back from each other, trying to calm their breaths and heartbeats, as the people started rushing out. Yet, their fingers were still intertwined, neither of them ready to let it go.

Though the ride down the elevator was only but for a few seconds, what had transpired between them, made it seem like they were together in it for a lot longer.

"I think..."

"Wow, that..."

Both spoke at the same time. Erin hesitated and indicated Alisha to finish first.

"I was saying that... I think we; I mean, I should head home."

"You not going to the party?"

"Not tonight."

"I could drop you at your place and take the same cab to mine."

"Yea, sure. Sounds good to me."

Once inside the cab, both kept some distance. Probably to shake off the lust-induced thoughts running rampant inside them. It seemed like a good thing until their fingers sought for each other. Alisha felt Erin's long fingers caress the back of her palm, in slow, lazy circles. The sensations of that move drove her already pent-up desire to a new high. They both looked at the dance of their fingers, building up sensuous feelings that wanted to be let out. Slowly, they looked at each other, their eyes blazing with lust.

This was it.

One moment, they were sitting apart, fighting off the primal urges. The next, their bodies were together, lips mashed against each other, hands in a frenzy, each trying to outdo the other. The sweet bliss of being enveloped in the bliss of each other's embrace was heaven and hell at the same time. Erin's big fingers went to town on Alisha's body. 'Who knew lips could be so tantalizingly delicious to the touch?' This was Erin's fleeting thought before she kissed him with frenzy.

Alisha, for her part, didn't care if the driver saw them making out intensely at the back of his cab. She was floating in the abyss of pleasure. And that too just from a kiss... with Erin. The thought of it made her heart warm like nothing else. She could feel his lips seeking hers with a wild passion similar to hers. A hand grabbed her back, scooping her closer. Alisha inadvertently let out a sigh of pleasure. Never had anyone made her tingle just by grabbing her so passionately.

Before they knew it, their cab screeched to a halt in front of her place. The couple inside untangled themselves, but not without the mess was evident. Messed-up hairs, swollen lips and panting breaths were the evidence of a passionate encounter.

"Umm, this is me."

"Uh, yea."

There were not many words inside the cab, as both tried to calm down their breaths.

"Goodnight Erin."

"Goodnight Alisha."

She stepped off the cab and bending over, looked at him with a smile.

"You look very good when you smile."

Erin's comment made it more evident. Alisha, for the life of her, couldn't stop beaming. She shut the door of the cab, almost wishing that she had invited him. This seemed so incomplete. She wanted so much more. So much. Badly. Maybe, she thought, I will meet him out tomorrow as it's a weekend.

Entering her small, but beautifully furnished home, she felt a pang of sadness. She loved to stay alone at her place, and this was her first big purchase after getting the job. She loved it here. But right now, what she wanted was a warm body, next to hers, belonging to Erin. Trying to come down from that happy place, Alisha went to her window, gazing into the stars. Somewhere inside, her phone vibrated. Thinking of who it might be, she went to answer it and saw it was Erin calling.

"Hel..."

"What's your apartment number?"

"4"

"Knock knock."

Alisha heard Erin's word and a second later, heard the actual knock on her door. Hear heart jumped. Slowly, she went to the door, opening it. Her eyes opened up wide, as she saw Erin, holding a wine bottle and orchids in his hand.

"I was going to message you tomorrow." were Alisha's first words in what seemed like an eternity although it was just a few seconds.

"I couldn't wait till tomorrow."

"Where did you find the flowers?"

"Guess I was just lucky."

"Come in."

The words had an undertone of lust and passion.

Erin handed the orchids to her, as Alisha welcome him inside. Erin was smiling on the outside but was a nervous wreck inside. He had not done this for quite a long time, and he didn't know what led him to do this tonight. All he remembers was as his cab drew away from her, he couldn't let this night end like this. He felt incomplete. As he looked outside the window, thinking about the mind-blowing kisses, his cab passed a florist. An idea formed in his head and he asked the driver to halt.

"Wow, you have got a beautiful house."

"Thank you. I decorated it."

"Amazing." After a pause, Erin continued, "Look, I apologise if I'm intruding or something. I don't know what came over me. After you left, I just felt..."

"Incomplete." Alisha finished the sentence for Erin as she kept the orchids in an empty vase and the wine bottle on the table.

"Exactly. And to be honest, I couldn't end the night like that after what we started..."

"So, what are you waiting for?"

Alisha's remark made a shiver run down his spine. He couldn't tell if he was aroused because of the way she said or was it because she looked at him with a different look in her eyes. Without stopping for a breath, Erin rushed to her and kissed her full on the lips, right in the middle of the living room. Alisha felt the lips and then felt her body melt into his arms. She kissed him back with a sigh of content. She felt his hands circle around her hips, inching towards the curve of the ass and grabbing them passionately as he kissed her deeply. She let out a sigh of approval as her fingers travelled across the buttons of his shirt, undoing them one at a time as they came for air from the kiss.

"Fuck this is crazy. I need you."

Alisha never thought she will ever say those words to any human soul in her life. And here she was, doing it. Her moisty centre was getting pooled with juices that were ready to run down her legs. She was like a live wire right now. One right touch and she might cum. Hard.

Erin, for his part, just asked where her bedroom was and intertwined her fingers as they went to the other room. The quaint bedroom smelled of lavender as Alisha walked in front of him, swaying her hips sensuously. Her hips drove him wild and got behind her quickly, as his hands slid down her waist, circling near her navel. They both swayed together as his hands started to unbutton her blouse. He let his hands palm the breasts over her now open blouse, eliciting a soundless sigh from her. She craned her neck to the side, seeking his warm lips. As they kissed, Erin deftly removed her blouse, leaving her in a lacy black bra and a skirt, begging to be removed.

He detached from her lips and started kissing her neck, her ears, inching to the south. The gentle hums of Alisha were the signals which meant that he was doing the right things. He kissed her back, caressing her shoulders gently, as his hands travelled to the hem of her skirt, unbuttoning it. She went near the bed, standing on its corner, unzipping the skirt from the side, teasingly slow. Erin couldn't extract his eyes even if he wanted to. There was something erotic about a woman of your dreams slowly unravelling to you. Alisha could feel his eyes on her, driving her wilder. As she unzipped it, Erin's fingers did the rest, getting it off her beautiful body.

Alisha climbed the bed, teasing him with a delicious view of her curvy ass and was surprised when his fingers held her where she was. Her one leg was up on the bed while the other was on the ground, as Erin's face came up behind her, and inhaled her arousal off the lacy black panties she wore. Everything inside her hummed with pleasure as Erin's mouth kissed her centre over her panties. She knew she was in for a treat when she felt Erin's fingers gently tug at her panties. She put her leg down from the bed, as Erin smoothly unraveled her creamy centre. Alisha waited for Erin before turning her head to see him absolutely mesmerised at her juices. She smiled and climbed up the bed, unashamedly bending her body to give a complete view of her glistening pink lips, the juices that were ready to roll down, and her puckered other hole. She felt Erin's lips kiss at the back of her thighs, inching slowly upwards.

Erin had never seen a body like this. Alisha was a work of art. The way her smoky eyes glazed with lust, the way her lips trembled, the way her toes curled, everything seemed like a symphony. This was more than just quenching the thirst of the body. No, this was about the soul, which meant a lot more. Her bold invitation was enough to get him hard like never before. He dove in, tasting the treasures that lay in front of him.

Alisha loved the way he teased when she tried to get herself to his lips, driving her crazy. After a couple of times, she felt Erin's lips smack dab on her pussy, his tongue giving a one long, slow lick from clit to her puckered hole. She felt her body tremble as the storm inside her was on the edge of being unleashed.

If that was the preview of the things to come, then Erin really went to town on her after this. He attacked her pussy with kisses and licks, giving his everything to it. To make her cum.

Alisha tried to prolong her sensations to hit the maximum point. When she felt his fingers gently circling her asshole, she lost it. Her whole body vibrated as she came. Hard. She saw stars as her eyes rolled back. She felt her soul leaving the body charting its way to the unknown.

After what seemed like an eternity, she felt like as she is coming back to her body. She was sprawled across on the bed, trying to remember to breathe, as she came down from what could she only say was a mind-blowing orgasm of her life. She had been with a few but she had never experienced what she felt tonight.

Erin had never seen a more beautiful sight in his life. Alisha, almost naked, breathing hard as if she had run a marathon. Her eyes sparkled with pure bliss as she tried to speak up.

"That was... that was... incredible!"

"Well, you are incredible."

"Come here."

Saying it Alisha rotated her body towards him, facing Erin's hardness covered in a boxer. She touched him over the cloth, feeling him shudder and kissed it. Erin audibly gasped as Alisha uncovered and touched him. Her warm fingers and breath made his hardness stand painfully erect. He saw Alisha open her mouth and gently take him inside, her lips caressing him. Erin moaned with sheer delight.

Alisha made love to his hardness with her lips and tongue. To say the least. She wanted to give him everything he gave to her and possibly more. She loved how full he felt in her mouth and enjoyed his words of appreciation. She worked on him with her tongue, getting him closer and closer and stopping at the nick of the time, as she tightened his balls.

Erin was on the clouds, floating. Her divine torture brought pleasure he never knew. Pretty soon, he felt the flame inside of him, getting ready to burn out everything. He felt Alisha slowed down her efforts and he took this as a chance to extract himself from her lovely lips. He wanted to be someplace different. Picking her up, he turned her around and climbed the sofa, getting over her. He kissed her lips passionately.

"I've never been kissed like that ever."

Alisha spoke out, realising that she had confessed which she thought she had in mind. Erin smiled.

"I've never kissed anyone like that ever."

Something changed in Alisha's eyes. There was the look of pure lust combined with something else. Something Erin didn't realise could be possible. He was surprised when Alisha turned him over as she sat over him. She teased him by sliding her leaking pussy against his rock-hard cock, painting her juices on him. She smiled with wild abandon, as she drove him and herself insane. She felt him raise his hands and grab her breasts, squeezing them. She moaned as pleasure spiked in her when he did that. Erin felt her pussy quiver and kept his onslaught going. He massaged her lovely, lace-covered breasts drawing seductive moans of approval from Alisha.

Without wasting any more time, Alisha rose and positioned herself on top of his spear, and slowly, she engulfed him. Her inner walls clamped him, as she filled herself to the core. She took a deep breath as she went to the roots, making her feel blissfully full.

Erin was not prepared for the hot core. Her insides gave pleasures that made his toes curl. Inch by inch, as he sank, he felt he was in heaven. As Alisha paused to feel him, they breathed in unison. Erin's hands went to her curvy hips, holding them.

Their eyes met. Their souls connected.

Slowly, Alisha, without taking her gaze off Erin, started to rise. She rose till only the tip was touching her. After a pause, she came down, taking him again. She repeated. Slowly, again and again. The room started to get filled with moans and sighs. And gradually, their bodies started to go faster and faster. Soon, they both were slamming hard on each other, driving each other wild.

Love and lust, all got swirled together as they mated with intensity. Both fought to fend off the fast-approaching orgasms to enjoy a bit more of each other. To enjoy a little more of the primal urges they have finally given in to. Alisha and Erin felt glorious as they both ravished each other with fiery lovemaking. Their carnal desires, mixed with their insatiable hunger for each other drowned everything around them. Both were riding towards their orgasms. As Alisha ground her pelvis on him, she reached her edge of the cliff. Erin was also on the verge. They both were trying to make themselves, and each other cum. Erin's hand left her left breast and went to her clit, stroking it and that was the fuse that lit the fireworks.

The explosive orgasms started off with a shudder of a breath as both started to cum together. The intensity of it took their breath away as every nerve ending felt like it was on fire, the pleasure skyrocketing to heights both never knew before. They could feel a bond formed so deep that took them by surprise. They knew nothing in the world could ever top this feeling.

The mess of it left them completely dazed as the afterglow set in. Alisha fell over Erin, like a ragged doll, completely spent. Erin could feel his heartbeats drumming, gradually settling to a normal pace as Elisha reveled in it. She could feel her heart matching her beats to his, spreading warmth in her. She felt the muscles of Erin's mouth move and knew that he was grinning.

"What?"

"I knew you were hot, but I never realised you were this hot."

"Shut up."

"No, really. You were breathtaking. Quite literally."

"So were you."

Both fell silent, enjoying the euphoria as they held on to each other.

After a few minutes, Erin spoke.

"What are you thinking?"

"Where did you get the flowers?"

"Do you like them?"

"Actually, I do."

"Then I could take you to the place where I got them. Before we go for a lunch date near it."

"Yea, I don't see myself leaving this bed before lunch anyway."

"Good, because I won't let you."

End.


12