Falling for Sandy

Story Info
I waited to find the right woman.
4.6k words
4.55
15.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers

Falling for Sandy

by DG HEAR

I want to thank my anonymous editor for making this a much better read. She has been a tremendous help over the last few months.

My name is John Akers and I'm thirty-four. I come from a poor family where life was tough. Despite the hardships, my parents stuck together. The way they worked so hard as a couple made me want that same kind of marriage for myself. However, no matter how many women I dated, I never found that special one.

Back in high school, I dated a lot, especially my senior year. It was as if once I turned eighteen, I suddenly had this need for getting them to make out with me. I loved it when they let me feel them up and even get my hand inside their pants. Even though I teased and flirted, I never had intercourse while in high school. I just loved playing around with the girls. I guess a few of them thought I was strange when I didn't try to do more but I was happy with just being the flirt. And most girls dated me more than once so I figured I was doing something right.

Even though my family had been poor, my parents made me study. Plus, I played both football and baseball and earned a four-year scholarship. After checking out some colleges, I decided to go to California to play football. Back then, I wanted to go into radio/broadcasting and figured that was the place to go. I used to watch TV and see all the nightclubs with people lined up to get in. It seemed to be where the good-looking women and parties were and they looked so happy and free.

Good thing I didn't have to study much because we practiced for hours every day. Any extra time I had I worked on my radio skills. For the first two years, it was almost all work and no play but that changed my junior year. I started to party that year and ended up being a DJ at most of them.

So on the weekend, if I didn't have a game, I was working at a party. That's when I started the real dating and didn't stop at just feeling up the ladies. I had a lot of good sex but never found the love I hoped for. I realized that by dating and sharing women who had sex with my friends, I wasn't going to find true love.

Although I enjoyed playing football, I wasn't interested in it as a career. So after I graduated from college, I landed what I thought was the job I always wanted. I was the DJ in one of the hottest hangouts in LA. My first week there I thought I had died and went to heaven. The place had it all--flashing lights and hundreds of women who were there to party or become noticed.

I worked Tuesday through Thursday from 6pm to midnight. On Friday and Saturday, I worked from 6pm to 2am. By then I had built up my own CD collection and had them alphabetized. My helper always had the tapes ready to go. There were very few requests I couldn't fill.

Working there meant I had all the sex I wanted. I was even with a few would-be actresses. After doing it for years though, it became old. I still liked it but something was missing. So when I turned thirty, I decided to move back home.

I missed my family and the simple life that I remembered. I guess I was growing up. I called my old hometown radio station and asked if they had any openings. When they heard it was me they offered me the weekday afternoon time slot slot from noon to six. I could play whatever type music I wanted--as long as it didn't break any of their rules, of course.

That left my weekends free to DJ at weddings and parties. It was a lot tamer crowd than I was used to but I really enjoyed it. I hired a young woman, Dana, who was able to learn my system and have my CD's ready when needed. She was married with one child and was happy to have the part-time job. Jim, one of my old football buddies from high school, helped me set up all my equipment at the different events.

The pay was a lot less but I had saved quite a bit of money over the years. I stayed with my parents for a few months until I settled in. I saw my sisters and their families. They had the kind of life I wanted. Many of my old friends from school were already divorced. I just didn't want to settle for less than my dream.

I enjoyed my job at the radio station. For a two-hour period each day, I played requests. I was surprised at how many people wanted to hear the music from the sixties through the eighties. It was rare that I didn't have what they asked for. The station got calls on how much they loved my show, which really made me feel good. I had built up a big following.

Almost every weekend I worked at a party or wedding where I met a lot of women. I dated quite a few and they were usually nice. Of course, everyone wanted to know why I wasn't married. I just told them I hadn't met that special woman yet, which was the truth.

One of my friends asked me to be a groomsman at his wedding. He also asked me to be the DJ at the reception. By then I was quite popular. He matched me up with a friend of his fiancée who I swear was the prettiest woman ever. Her name was Sandy and she was a widow. She was thirty and had a ten-year-old daughter and a four-year-old son.

At my age, I accepted that if I ever found a woman I cared for that she would probably have been married before and possibly even had children. We met at the rehearsal the day before the wedding. I mentioned that after the ceremony I was to be the DJ and wouldn't be around for her. I just wanted to apologize in advance so she didn't think I was rude.

It was strange but I got a little flutter in my stomach while talking to her. She told me she was a widow and her husband died in Iraq two years before. Her daughter was eight at the time of his death, and her son was only two. She had a job as a real estate agent and was able to make it financially but her parents were the ones who helped her through the difficult times. I could tell how much she loved them by the way she spoke of them. It was another reminder of the life I wanted.

At the wedding, I did my part and helped seat people. I then went back with the others and Sandy and I walked down the aisle side by side. She looked beautiful in her blue gown. We stood in front of the church with the entire wedding party, smiling as the bride and groom said their vows. My buddy Tony was a nervous wreck when he saw his bride coming down the aisle on her father's arm.

After the ceremony, the wedding party greeted the guests who were then going over to the large hall for the reception. I had to excuse myself so I could go over and make sure all my equipment was ready. When I got to the hall, Dana and Jim had it almost all set up. Mary and Tony had given us their music list and Dana was putting the CD's in our machine.

When we were ready, we played some music until the wedding party arrived. Dana announced the names of everyone as they walked in and I ran back to be with Sandy. She was smiling when she saw me coming. We stepped into the room together as Dana said our names. When Tony and Mary walked in everyone clapped and cheered. Then we all sat down at the wedding party table. Tony's brother was his best man so he gave a speech and then a few other people spoke.

Afterward, everyone lined up for the buffet. I had Dana change a few CD's while I stayed with the wedding party to eat. Then I apologized to Sandy since I had to do my DJ job. She said she understood and would talk with me later. I felt bad leaving her though.

I started the play list, which was the first twenty songs. That gave me a chance to go dance with Sandy. Some of her family members were at the wedding and she introduced me to her daughter, Dorothy, and her son, Tyler. They were sitting with her parents. We danced to three songs and she felt so good in my arms. Then I had to go up and DJ a little. I took the microphone and said Tony and Mary thanked everyone for coming to the wedding and wanted them to have a good time.

I then announced the next three songs and let everyone know if they wanted to request something to come up and mention it to my assistant or me.

Dana brought her husband and son to the wedding. Tony told me it was OK. I relieved them so they could get something to eat and I kept announcing the songs. As I was changing some of the CD's, Sandy asked if she could sit with me. I told her I would love it. I felt bad not being with her. We actually danced a few slow songs right in front of my stand.

A few people made requests for the party songs. First was the YMCA. Then they asked for the Macarena and the bunny hop. We worked them all in and the people were happy. Sandy's daughter asked me to play the crazy chicken song. I told her I would just for her.

I announced that I had a special request before turning up the volume. Dorothy looked at me and smiled. She was as pretty as her mother was. I was glad I brought the song with me especially when I saw Sandy dancing it with her daughter. The reception was almost over and I knew I wanted to see Sandy again. I knew I needed to ask her before she left.

"Sandy, I know we just met, but I'd like to see you again."

"John, I haven't dated since my husband died. I don't know if I can."

"I won't push you into anything. I'm thinking we can start with going out for dinner or seeing a movie. If you prefer, we can take the kids to the zoo or the aquarium. I just want to get to know you better. When I'm with you, I feel something I haven't felt before."

"I like you, John. Call me Monday and we'll see about getting together."

"My Saturdays are pretty much taken up but I'm free most any other evening. I promise to take it slow," I said to Sandy.

I gave her a light kiss on the cheek and thanked her for being my date. She smiled and went over with her kids and parents who were watching us. I felt something between us but wasn't sure what it was. But I was positive I wanted to explore those feelings.

I called her on Monday and we decided to have dinner on Friday. I mentioned the Red Lobster and she said it would be fine. She gave me her address before we hung up. As I was working, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

I picked her up on Friday at her house. She lived alone with her two kids. Her parents lived a couple of doors down and her mom was going to watch them. I was on my best behavior and she told me more about herself. She had been a Realtor for the past five years. It gave her flexible hours to be with the kids. One at home and one in school was a hand full. She was dressed modestly but looked quite nice.

I explained more about my job on the radio and told her I had been doing it for years. I had discovered back in college that being a DJ was fun and usually paid well, too. I never mentioned to her that my family had been poor when I was young.

We seemed to hit it off and she was happy to get out. She has only been out with family members or out to dinner with fellow employees for business meetings. We had a wonderful dinner and then went to a nice lounge for some soft music and a couple of drinks. I asked her to dance and she melted into my arms. I loved holding her. I then took her home.

I walked her to her door and thought about kissing her. It had been on my mind all evening. But it seemed much too soon and the last thing I wanted was to come on too strong. Instead, I smiled and waited as she unlocked the door.

"I had a wonderful time, John. I'm glad I went." She tipped her head and blushed. "Actually, my daughter told me I should go."

"I'm glad she did."

"Apparently my business associates thought I seemed happier all week too. When they asked why, I just told them I went to a wedding and had a nice time."

I smiled and gave her a light kiss. I didn't want to push her.

"Good night, Sandy."

I stood on the porch until she had gone in and locked the door. Then I drove home. She called me on Tuesday at the radio station.

"John, my mother wanted to know if you would like to come to dinner this Sunday. I think she wants to check you out to make sure you're not a weirdo."

I could tell she was smiling even though I couldn't see her. I grinned.

"Yes, I would love to come. Should I bring anything?"

"No just bring yourself. It was nice talking to you John. See you Sunday around noon."

I was there Sunday right on time. It wasn't only Sandy's parents and her kids but her sister and brother and their families as well. I remembered most of their faces from the weddings but didn't recall their names.

Sandy smiled at me and thanked me for coming. They had the food set up on the counter buffet style for everyone to help themselves. I sat in a chair next to Sandy and her daughter, Dorothy, sat next to me. On Sandy's other side was Tyler, her son. There was a lot of discussion on my working for the radio station and being a DJ. I knew I held my own until Sandy told them that was enough questions and squeezed my hand. After dinner, we all talked about their family. I could see how close they were.

I knew they were worried about Sandy dating again but I think we put it to rest. I asked her if she would like to take Dorothy and Tyler to the zoo the following Sunday. Dorothy pretty much answered for her.

"Please, please say yes mom! We haven't been there for years."

"OK, yes John, we'd love to go to the zoo with you." Dorothy grinned at me.

I went home feeling pretty good. It seemed as if Sandy and I were making progress. I stayed busy that week, eager for our date. It had surprised me she included her kids so soon. We hadn't known each other long. I knew many moms didn't want their kids around the new person they dated so they didn't get too close. Of course, I met her kids at the wedding, so it was different.

We took the kids to the zoo and over the next couple of months we also went to the aquarium, the County Fair, and even the State Fair. It was odd that Sandy and I never did anything but kiss but they were passionate.

One day at the radio station, I got a request call. It was Dorothy.

"Dorothy, what can I do for you?"

"John, I know my mom really cares for you but she's worried about me and Tyler. Please don't give up on her."

It struck me how grown up the young girl seemed. She was, after all, only ten. Yet she cared about her mother and wanted her to be happy.

"I do like your mother and will never give up on her."

"Will you play a song for me? It's one of mom's favorites. It's one of grandma's favorites too. It's called 'There! I've Said it Again' by a Bobby Vinton. I don't know who that is, but can you play it? I know mom and grandma listen to you every day."

"Sure honey, I'll play it today."

I knew I had the CD for it even without looking through my catalog of music. The original song came out long before Bobby Vinton's version but his was still popular today.

"Thank you John. I hope to see you soon. Bye."

I waited a few minutes to let the current song finish before turning to the microphone.

"Listeners, I have a special request from a young lady for her mother and grandmother. Dorothy, this one's for you."

I love you, there's nothing to hide

It's better than burning inside

I love you, no use to pretend

There! I've said it again

I've said it, what more can I say?

Believe me, there's no other way

I love you, I will 'til the end

There! I've said it again

I felt good listening to the song. There were several verses to the song and when it was over, I got a call from Sandy. It sounded like she was crying.

"Sandy, are you OK? You sound sad."

"No, it's the opposite, I'm very happy. Thank you for playing that song."

"No problem, I'll play any song you want to hear. All you have to do is ask."

We were dating regularly by then. In fact, she attended a number of weddings with me. I was only the DJ but we were able to spend a lot of time together. After one reception, I was ready to take her home when she asked me to take her to my condo.

"John, I'm ready to make love to you. If you feel the same about me then let's go to your place. Mom is keeping the kids for tonight."

I leaned over and kissed her passionately. We got in the van and headed to my condo. Thank god the housekeeper had been there that day. I wasn't a slob but I stayed so busy it was hard to keep up. We went inside and I kissed her again.

"Sandy, are you sure about this? I know it's a big step for you."

"John, I love you and I'm pretty sure you love me. You need to know that my husband is the only man I ever had sex with. We had a good marriage but I can't honestly say that we made love. It might have just been me, I don't know. Just go slow and easy. I've had very few climaxes."

We went to the bedroom and I undid her dress slowly. It dropped to the floor and all she had on was her bra and panties. I picked up her dress and folded over a chair. I kissed her and undid her bra at the same time. She was so beautiful. I had her lay on the bed, kicked off my shoes and removed my shirt and pants.

I lay next to her and kept kissing her. I gently rubbed her breasts, lowered myself to her nipples, and started sucking on them, one then the other. She was moaning as I kissed down and over her belly button. Then I removed her panties.

"John, what are you doing?"

I kissed lower to the fuzzy area below her belly button and on to her trimmed mound. I moved down to her nub and sucked on it.

"John no! That's dirty."

"No, it's not. I'm making love to your whole body."

By the time I reached her pussy and kissed it, she had her first orgasm. I tongue fucked her until she had another climax.

"Oh my god, I've never felt like this. Please never stop."

I slipped off my briefs, reached in the drawer, and took out a condom. I rubbed my cock back and forth across her pussy. She was in a constant state of arousal. Her moans hit me right in the heart.

"John please put it in me. I truly need it."

I slowly pushed my cock into her and pumped faster and faster.

"John I love you so much. Please never leave me."

I didn't know if it was the sex talking or if she was really serious.

"I'm here for you whenever you want me."

Sandy had another orgasm and I came at the same time. I lay on my arms to help keep some of my weight off her. I stayed there until I felt her pussy stop pulsaing.

After I rolled off her, I took care of the condom. Then I turned off the light. We cuddled and both fell asleep. We woke up in the morning and Sandy took a shower. I made some coffee and we munched on slices of toast. I took a shower and we headed back to her house.

"John, are we a couple now? Can I tell people you're my boyfriend?"

I reached into my pocket and took out a friendship ring. I had picked it up a couple of weeks before. I had been waiting for the right time to give it to her. She slipped it on and gave me a kiss.

From that day on, we were a couple. We did something almost every weekend. A lot of the time, we would take Dorothy and Tyler with us. Tyler always wanted me to carry him or to hold his hand. One day out of the blue, he started calling me daddy. Sandy went to correct him but I told her it was OK. I didn't mind. I loved the little fellow.

But one Saturday morning I had to drop off some equipment for an afternoon wedding. My mind was on Sandy, as it usually was. A car made a left turn in front of me. Imagine my shock when I noticed my girlfriend in the passenger seat. She was supposed to be spending the day with her mother but the driver was male. I wasn't sure whether to follow them or continue on with my delivery.

I couldn't believe that Sandy would cheat on me. We'd been dating just under a year and getting along great--or so I thought. In fact, I was actually thinking of asking her to marry me. I couldn't call her because I left my stupid phone back at the station, I decided to just finish my work, and then figure out what was going on with my girlfriend once I got home.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers
12