Falling for Sandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers

I was a nervous wreck after seeing Sandy in a strange car with another man. It was clear on the other side of town. I didn't want to think the worst but I had to find out what was going on. She would usually be home by now.

I drove to her house and she came to the door. She saw my face and took a step back.

"What's wrong?"

"I saw you on the west side in a car with another man. Is there something you need to tell me?"

"I met with a client to show him a house on the west side. When we went to leave, my car wouldn't start. I called your phone at least six times and left you messages. You never called me back. Rob, my client, offered to drive me home. You and I have to go back and get my car. I think I left the inside lights on and it drained the battery. I didn't have jumper cables and neither did he. By the way, where is your phone?"

"I left it at the station. Let's go get your car. We'll get my phone on the way."

I felt sick that I had questioned Sandy's commitment to me. She hadn't ever given me a reason to doubt her before. Just seeing her with another man hit me hard. We picked up my phone and there were indeed six messages from Sandy asking me to call her back. I looked at her and apologized for not trusting her.

"John, I love you and only you. I don't want any other man. You have to learn to trust me a little better. I would never do anything to lose you."

We stopped and picked up a pair of jumper cables for her to keep in her car. Once we had her car running again, we decided to drop it off at her house before going out for dinner. The following Saturday she went to a wedding with me.

We danced with everyone else. I would announce the songs and we went together on the dance floor. I let Dana handle most of the CD changes.

The following Saturday I had to play at a fair for the radio station. We were broadcasting from the fair grounds. I was to broadcast from noon to three. I asked Sandy if she would bring the kids and we could walk around the fair when I was done with my show.

She stopped by with the kids and I told my listeners that I had a special announcement. I asked Sandy to come up to the microphone. She looked at me kind of odd until I pulled an engagement ring out of my pocket. She had tears in her eyes.

"Listeners I am about to propose to my girlfriend." "Sandy, I love you with all my heart and have been waiting for you my whole life. Would you marry me and make me the happiest man alive?"

She was crying when she said, "Yes! I'll marry you." Dorothy and Tyler both hugged their mother and then me. We walked around the fair and everyone ran up to us to congratulate us.

We got married three months later. I asked Dana to be our DJ and she did an amazing job. My family was ecstatic. They loved Sandy and her kids. Our wedding was mostly family but there were still a lot of people at the reception.

That Christmas I asked Dorothy and Tyler if I could adopt them and be their daddy. They both said yes. Sandy and I had talked it over, of course. We made all decisions together.

I don't know if there will be any more kids in our future but I've stopped using condoms. Our love life is better than ever and Sandy said she couldn't be happier.

Thank you for reading my story and a big thank you to my editor who prefers to remain anonymous.

Comments are always welcome.

DG HEAR

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers
12