All Comments on 'Falling for the First Time Ch. 02'

by MissSummer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please do Ch. 3! This story is getting really good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's a 5 so far

Keep it going, it's good. I like the Greek chorus roommate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Looking forward to reading episode 3. Thank you!

hpldwghpldwgalmost 9 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent story with a wonderful, gradual build up. You have created terrific lead characters who are realistic and likeable, and the reader tends to care about what happens to them. I am looking forward to the next chapter; bring it on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story

i am enjoying this story because, as a male I met and fell for a great gal who was a virgin. She was 29 and I was 34.. It was so wonderful to first be her buddy, then to flirt ( what a great word) with her, then to cuddle with her and then to make love and teach her. That was on the third date. that was years ago. We are still friends.

I wonder if your story will go as well as my wonderful romance with J. I hope so. I sense you have planned and have a great story to tell!!

I, and many other readers, are **grateful** for your literary efforts, "Miss Summer"!

I will be looking for chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A very good start.

You write well and grammatically. I find a story with basic errors in good English is a huge turn off, so keep up the good work.

I'll look forward to following your progress.

MissMuse99MissMuse99almost 9 years ago

Wow. Such a great story so far! Hope Chapter 3 is posted soon! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I Just Can't Get Enough of These Two!!!

I love your story so much, and I can't wait for the next chapter! When do you think you'll get it up? Not trying to rush you or anything, I'm just really excited to see how these two will progress.

MissSummerMissSummerover 8 years agoAuthor
:)

Thank you, everyone! The third chapter should be up within the next few days (hopefully by tomorrow) so keep an eye out!

I hope you are all having a fun time reading this, because I know I am having fun writing their story.

FloribundaFloribundaover 8 years ago
I just want to say a further thing beyond comments already made, that I agree 100% with...

This story makes me feel happy, and that's a brilliant, wonderful thing.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 8 years ago

You are doing an excellent job of leading me on.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really nice beginning. When and where will it lead to? On to the next chapter. Hope it's as good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissSummer@MissSummer
Feb. 7, 2020 Wow. So sorry. I know it's been a while. I'm trying to get back into it. I do receive your comments and I see when you favorite my stories, and start following me - I truly appreciate it. I don't like sharing much about my life, but these past 4 years have been...