Falling from the Sky Pt. 01

Story Info
An alien arrives on earth and falls for an earth girl.
8k words
4.56
5.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone, here's a new lesbian sci-fi love story. This one kind of connects the other stories. No sex happens in this story because it's a slow burn romance story. All my stories take place within the same fictional universe. All characters that will have sex are above the age of 18. My characters and stories are protected under copyright laws, so please don't try to steal them.

Kaleigh Wood's Perspective

"Would you have ever imagined as a kid that Superheroes exist in the world we live in today?" I ask Teagan during our podcast session.

"Hell no! Are you kidding me? No one could've seen this 10 years ago," she says, as she brushes her brown curly hair out of her face.

"I know, right? I still remember seeing the first video that emerged of The Ghost. It was chilling. He was the first "evolve" to emerge, right?" I ask.

"I think so, although I wouldn't necessarily call him or it a superhero. Superheroes don't murder," she says.

"True. So I guess the real first superhero would be Titan, right?" I ask.

"Yeah, I think you're right," Teagan says. "And there was the Shadow who also emerged around then. What was it, 4 or 5 years ago?"

"I think so, but we can't really consider The Shadow a superhero either if we cancel out the Ghost. She's murdered people as well," I say.

"That's true," she says. "She has killed more than a few people."

"She is sexy though, I can't deny that," I say.

"Yeah, if you swing that way," Teagan says. "I'm more of a Black Mamba person myself."

"Eh, different strokes for different folks, I guess," I shrug. Teagan's been my best friend since middle school and even though I know she's straight, I've always had a crush on her, but I've moved on and come to terms with the fact that she just isn't into women. "Right Sasha?"

"Yeah, sure," she says.

"Now that it's been 5 years since the first emergence of evolves, there've been quite a few that have emerged. How many do you think there are now?" Teagan asks.

"I don't know. If we're counting all evolves that have appeared on media and not just superheroes, probably quite a few. Even if we restrict it to just superheroes, you still have a lot," I say.

"Yeah, I mean, we've got Titan, Nova, Zatar, Starlight, Nightblade, The Black Mamba, The Gecko, that speedster I think his name is Torque?" she asks.

"Yeah, and let's not forget Karma and Fate. Oh, there's the vigilante in Orlando."

"Also what about that new one who was seen with Starlight and Nightblade. Tigress, right?" she asks.

"Yeah, she's got a pretty cool costume. All black with a Tiger print mask. She's kind of hot, I'm not going to lie. But I still think Starlight's my favorite. She just gives us hope."

"So what's that make, 12?" she asks.

"What about all those nameless ones in the incident that happened in LA?" I ask.

"We're not going to count those, most of them were just ordinary people putting masks on."

"True, but there were still some major superheroes. You had the shadow and Titan. No one really knew what happened during it. There were so many stories popping up about it. Didn't know what to believe. But there's clear footage of the Titan and the Shadow. That's for sure," I say.

"I personally think things tend to get blown out of proportions. I bet it was just a bunch of people trying to play cape crusaders and things got outta hand. People's minds tend to make things seem bigger than they are. Some people tried to cause a riot. And yet they were acting like it was the beginning of the apocalypse," she says, waving her hands as she tries to paint a metaphorical painting.

"Right? I bet it's all the potheads. They see someone in a devil costume and they'll think it's the second coming."

"Hey! Don't go blaming potheads."

"I know, I'm just joking." She eyes me warily as she pulls out her vape. I only laugh.

"I'm surprised the government hasn't tried to intervene or take control. You know?"

She blows out several O rings. "Oh, it's only a matter of time. I think they'll eventually make evolves register and then maybe have some kind of peacekeeping taskforce. You know the ones that comic books always write about?"

"Yeah, you're right. I do think that overall, having superheroes like Titan and Tigress is a good thing."

"I agree. So who do you think would win in a fight, Titan or Starlight."

"Oh Starlight for sure," I smile.

"You're just saying that because you're infatuated with her," she says.

"That's not the only reason. You think otherwise?" I ask.

She shrugs. "I think they're cut from the same cloth. I personally think it's all even."

"Okay, I'll agree with that."

"What about Starlight against the Ghost."

"I don't know the Ghost all that well, I've never seen him in a clear enough video to know exactly what he is."

"For sure. To me he's a clear killer," she says. "I mean, every video appearance of him is just him killing people. Right, Sasha?"

"Yeah, it's pretty clear the Ghost is a vigilante. There's nothing else on him," she says as she looks through a web search of him. Sasha definitely makes our job a lot easier ever since we hired her. The fact that she married my brother and is the mother to my niece might play a factor into why we hired her, but I don't regret it for a minute. She's pretty chill.

At Sasha and Jer's for a BBQ

After we wrap things up, Sasha invites us both over to her house for a BBQ. Teagan's boyfriend meets us there as we arrive. Jeremiah, my brother greets us with little Emma in his arms. She immediately untangles herself from him and rushes to Sasha. She lifts her daughter in her arms in a heartwarming embrace. "Hey, how's my little girl doing?"

"Great, mama. I missed you," she says.

"Aww, I missed you too," Sasha says. "Look whom I brought home."

"Aunty Kali!" Emma says as her eyes light up. She reaches out for me and I take her in my arms. "Do you like my dress! Isn't it beautiful?"

"Aww, it's very beautiful, just like you," I say.

"Thank you!" she smiles, her light brown hair in a tangled mess.

"Can you say hi to Teagan?" I ask.

"Hi Aunty Teagan," she says.

"How's my favorite toddler?"

"I'm not a toddler. I'm 4 years old. Almost 5 years old," she says.

"I stand corrected," she laughs.

I hand Emma back to her mother as we all head inside. Jeremiah waits for me to catch up. "Hey, Jer."

"Kal, guess what?" he asks.

"I don't know..."

"You're not even going to guess?" he asks.

"Did you discovered the cure for stupidity?" I ask.

"No, unfortunately, you're going to have to wait a little longer on that," he smiles.

"Damn, I walked right into that one, didn't I?" I say with a flat expression.

"Yeah, ya kind of did. Anyway, I got that bonus. About to install a pool outback," he smiles.

"Really! Nice, congratulations. Welcome to the pool club," I smile.

"It's not official yet, Sasha still needs more convincing, but I've got it all planned out," he smiles.

"Well cool. Good luck with convincing Sasha though," I smile.

"She'll come around, right babe?" he asks.

"Yeah, probably not. Honey, we've talked about this. We should wait until Emma gets a little older. She's too young, what if she falls in?"

"She makes a good point, Jer. She's just 4 years old," I say.

"Thanks, Kaleigh. We know who got the rational gene in the family," she says.

"Hey!" Jer says.

"She's not wrong," I smile as I help them bring out the condiments. A minute later, Teagan's boyfriend arrives.

"Hey, sorry I'm late. Traffic was a nightmare," Denton says. "Hey, Jer. So what's the word on the pool?"

Sasha lets out a sigh. "It looks like we might be holding off on it," Jer says.

"Aww, that's a bummer, I was totally looking forward to a good ole fashion cannonball," he says.

"Guess you're just going to have to wait a couple of years," Sasha says.

"Hey, babe," Teagan says as they share a quick peck. I've got to admit, I think Denton's good for Teagan. He's a nice guy. He's not bad on the eyes if you're into guys. But, not me... Guys are just not my thing. Another good thing about Denton is the fact that he's been my brother's best friend since college. I've known him for some time now.

We head out back as Jer puts the burgers on the grill. I take Emma to the slide. "Aunt Kay, do you have a boyfriend? Aunt Tea has one."

"No, Em, I don't have one."

"Are you going to get one?"

"No, I would rather have a girlfriend."

"Oh. Me too. Boys are gross," she says, making me laugh.

"Yes, they are," I smile.

Sasha and Teagan walk over while Jer and Denton chill at the grill. I set Emma up on the slide and watch her zing down as Sasha catches her at the bottom. "How's my little pumpkin?" she says.

"Momma, did you see me?" she smiles.

"Yes, you were amazing," Sasha says as she lifts her into her arms and puts her back up on the slide. She looks at me. "Do you think your aunt will have time for a little cookout?"

I have to say, I think Sasha is so good with Jer and Emma. She's the perfect sister in law. Very kind and compassionate, always considerate of others. "Oh yeah, I think she'll have time. She'd definitely love to see you all."

"Okay, great. I'll plan for something nice," she smiles, her dark brown hair comes down in waves. She's absolutely beautiful. "Does she have any preferences when it comes to food and drinks?"

"No, she's pretty easy going," I say.

"Great, so how about we plan for after the show?" she asks.

"That sounds great," I smile.

"Hey Aunt Kali, do you want to see my new dollhouse?" Emma asks.

"I would love to," I say. She grabs my hand and leads me into the house. We head into her room where she shows me her dollhouse.

"Isn't it pretty?" she asks.

"Very pretty," I smile.

"I knew you would like it," she smiles.

"Hey, Em, Kaleigh, the food's ready," Sasha says.

"Okay, we're coming," I say.

"Ready to eat?" I ask.

"Yes! I am so hungry I could eat a lot of food. Like, this much food!" she holds out her hands as wide as they go.

"That's a lot of food," I smile.

"Yes it is," she laughs.

We head back outside and I help her make up her plate before we join the others at the table. "So, Teagan, Sasha tells me your cousin is coming up for an interview for the show, do you think she can convince Emerson to come up? Best rapper ever," Jer says.

"Emerson's coming up, Teag, you never said he'd be here," Denton says.

"He's not, and I can't promise anything," she says.

"I'd be more interested in having the Blades on," I say.

"Of course you would, we all know you have the hots for every member in the band," Jer says.

"They also have an amazing back story," I argue.

"Sure..." he says.

I stick my tongue out at him.

"Who would you rather have, Teagan?" Jer asks.

"It's a hard choice. Probably Emerson. I listen to his songs more often than I listen to The Blades," she says.

"Come on Teag, you're supposed to back me up," I say.

"What? I'm just telling it like it is," she says.

"I want to see the Blades!" Emma says.

"At least someone's got my back. Em, us true fans have got to stick together," I smile holding out my fist.

"Right!" she says as she pumps it and explodes her fist open just like I taught her.

"Sasha, this potato salad is excellent, did you make this?" I ask.

"Yes, thank you. I found the recipe on that social media app you suggested I try," she says.

"See, I told you they have the best recipes," I say.

"You were right," she smiles.

After we finish eating, Teagan and I help Sasha clean up as Jer and Denton take care of the grill. "Well, we're going to head home," I say.

"Yeah, It's getting late. Em needs to get to bed," Sasha says.

"But mommy," Emma whines.

"No buts, go brush your teeth, honey," she says.

Emma sticks her bottom lip out. "Okay..."

She reluctantly goes to the bathroom after she gives us all hugs. After we say our goodbyes, Teagan and I head back home after she and her Boyfriend get all kissy.

--

At the Beach

After we get back, Teagan and I end up back at our place and we decide to go down to the beach for a fire and drinks. We head out to our little beach and start a fire.

"It feels like we finally made it," I say to Teagan.

"It does feel that way. To think we were completely broke living in a house that didn't have AC."

"College... That was the life," I laugh.

"Kaleigh, I've got to tell you something," she says as she turns to me. Her dark eyes meet mine. "I'm moving out tomorrow. My boyfriend and I are buying a house. That being said, I'll probably still spend all my time at your house."

"Oh... Wow... Should I congratulate you? That's a big step. Right?" I ask.

"Yeah, I think so," she says.

"Well, good for you. I'm happy for you," I say, placing my hand on her back.

"I'm sure you'll find someone. I know there's a girl out there who's just perfect for you."

"Why can't she just... Fall out of the sky right in front of me. Life always has to make it hard to find love. I bet she's on the other side of the world."

"Yeah, you're probably right," she laughs.

The Next Day

"So do you think Aliens actually exist?" I ask as we start our podcast.

"They have to, I mean there are over a billion stars and there's probably 10x that many planets. One of them has to have sentient life, right?" she asks as she takes a hit of her vape.

"Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I was looking out at the stars last night thinking it'd have to be very improbable that we're all alone in such a large universe," I say.

"For sure. What do you think aliens look like?" she asks. "I bet they look nothing like us. I bet some are reptilian and others are just blobs."

"Yeah, you're probably right. I bet there are some fishy aliens as well," I laugh.

"Oh definitely. Like entire water worlds. I can imagine some probably look like those in Star Wars or Mass Effect," she says.

"Yeah, I can totally see that. Do you think there are more elements out there? Like, I can totally see there is an entire new periodic table on other planets," I say.

"Oh, I agree. Probably around planets that are on different kinds of stars. Like a big red giant or one of those white dwarfs probably have entirely different kinds of matter," she says.

"Oh yeah. It's so crazy to think about this stuff."

"Isn't some of those evolve aliens? Like Titan? He's not from here, right?"

"Fuck if I know... I've been trying to get him on the show, but I have no idea how to contact him," I say.

"Although, I think we talked about the experiments going on in illegal labs in Mexico and I heard there were some here in the states with people being experimented on, trying to gain powers and whatnot," she says. "I can imagine that's probably how most of the evolves got their powers."

"Yeah, you're probably right. Wasn't there an incident in Orlando with a bunch of creatures breaking loose in the streets downtown?" I ask.

"I heard about that. Yeah, there was a video of an elephant man just destroying cop cars and shit," she says. "Can you pull that video up, Sasha?"

"Uhh, give me a sec," she says as she surfs through her tablet. "Is this it?"

"Yeah, that's it! God, it was a good thing Starlight and Nightblade are there."

"Damn, Starlight is a beast. She's like invincible. Did this happen before Tigress joined their little gang?" I ask.

"I think so," she says. "You just like her because she's hot."

"I'm not going to deny it. She's sexy as hell. Starlight, if you're listening to this and you're gay and single, please don't hesitate to message me."

Teagan and Sasha both crack up. "You're too much..."

"Oh come on! Who wouldn't want to date a superhero? I know you have a boyfriend, but if you could date any superhero who would you date?" I ask.

"Oh definitely the Black Mamba," she says.

"Really? Why? You don't even know what he looks like. He could be butt ugly for all you know."

"I bet he's hot as hell. He looks ripped," she says.

"He probably has a hamburger face," I say.

She laughs. "Whatever. "What about you, Sasha? Whom would you date?"

"Well, I'm married so..."

"Oh come on, my brother won't mind. Besides, they're superheroes..." I say.

"Okay, maybe Titan? Or Zatar" she says.

"Yeah, true. Those are safe picks. They're everyone's favorite."

"Why do we always talk about dating superheroes?" Teagan asks. "Didn't we talk about this last show?"

"I doubt we can go to a show without talking about superheroes. They dominate the media," I say.

"True..."

"So, isn't your Aunt stopping by next week?" she asks.

"Yeah, I invited her on the show to talk about her new book. For those of you who don't know, my aunt is Sarah Wood who just retired from the WNBA and has now published a book about it," I say. "I've actually almost finished it. It's really good. She talks about her career in basketball and some very personal things, like her past relationships."

"Didn't she date that superstar Marcela Elvira?" she asks.

"Yeah, I mean, I don't want to talk for her, but I think they're back together. I was over at her place last weekend and she was there, but I don't know. I don't want to assume anything. We'll just have to ask her when she stops in. Speaking of guests, isn't your cousin coming in tomorrow, right?"

"Yes, Ashanti will arrive tomorrow morning actually," Teagan says. "For those of you who don't know, my cousin is Ashanti Montclaire. She produced the music for not only The Blades but also for Emerson."

"Maybe you can talk her into getting the Blades and Emerson in here," I smile.

"Yeah, who knows. She's actually dating Emerson, so that might be a possibility," she says.

"They've been dating for a while, haven't they?" I ask.

"Yep, since they met in college actually. Did you know, they along with the Blades were the first to partake in Gennecho's Music Academy?" she asks.

"No, I had no idea," I say.

"Yeah, she was actually roommates with most of the members of the Blades."

"That's so cool. I can't wait to talk to her about that. Maybe she can give us the scoop on Charlie and Kira. I would love to know the backstory behind their hot relationship," I smile.

"I know, right?" she smiles.

--

Out on the Beach

God, it's so weird coming back home without Teagan. I don't like having the house to myself. It's eerily quiet.

I grab some hard apple cider and head out to the firepit on the beach. After I get the fire started, I sit back and watch the water as the sun disappears. It's just not the same without her here.

Oh, look, a shooting star? Maybe I should wish for a new roommate. Wait a second... That's getting awfully big for a shooting star. Fuck me, it looks as if it's coming closer. Holy fuck, it's coming down fast. What the fuck! Is that a... spaceship?

Xarla's Perspective

Crimson Sons! Those bastards...

Why are they way the hell out here? Once General Tazo learns about this, there will be hell to pay. Far too long has their empire been left unchecked.

Fuck! They've spotted me. I need to get the fuck out of here. Jumping into lightspeed with the last known coordinates of my target.

Fuck, I've been hit. Come, baby. Don't fail me now. Jumping... Now!

Phew... That was way too close. Shit. there must have been more damage than I thought. My communications are down.

What the hell is Vexx doing out in the outer rim? There's nothing out there but empty lifeless star systems. What the fuck? There's not supposed to be any water-based planets out here...

Vexx... She must've picked up a tip at the Zedrex system. Bet she thinks she can just hide out here and we'll forget about her. Not going to happen. No one escapes justice.