All Comments on 'Falling from the Sky Pt. 01'

by scarletrose69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyalmost 4 years ago
Do go on

You have my curiosity, I'd like to see where this goes. The alien have alot of things to learn, and your heroine have a tough task ahead of her..

SlofredSlofredalmost 4 years ago

A very good start. Character intro is good. They all seem a bit chatty. But I am guessing that is to connect the story with others in this universe. 5 stars for a good introduction. I am looking forward to where this will go . Since she is from another country , the slip of her being an alien can be accounted for when the question comes up again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love this story!

Please share chapter 2 soon. Its so good to see Marcela,Sarah and the others mentioned in this story. I can't wait to read more chapters of this story and of the other stories as well. Great work!

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

The basic plot reminds me of something but I can't think what so it must be from a very long time ago. One thing I do remember is from about 1970---you have a couple of characters wonder whether Titan or Starlight would win a fight. My 1970 memory is of a speculative article in a fantasy magazine. The writer put all the sword & sorcery heroes in an arena to fight it out. The last two standing were Conan and Fafhrd. Anyway, Scarlet, Falling from the Sky looks as if it will be an interesting tale to follow (Xarla seems to be full of Yoda-like tricks although she's way better looking). So it's five stars from me for this intriguing beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscarletrose69@scarletrose69
Hey everyone! I write predominantly lesbian stories that all take place within the same fictional universe along with writers Phoenix Cinders and Wolf Hunt. Definitely check them out as well. I will only be posting the first part of Love on the Basketball Court Book 1 Rivals...