All Comments on 'Falling Home Ch. 06'

by MaryJane26

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

go back early and don't come back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lets see now

6 chapters to get up to christmas.... 45 chapters to get back to england and some good ole girl on girl sex

apollo90apollo90almost 11 years ago
That damn book!

Using the book to introduce the family attitudes towards (against?) gays is an interesting twist...You hinted at it, but I didn't think it would be so visceral. But then, I am not from that area, so might be perfectly normal. This is still a wonderful story, but now that Christmas is over, attitudes towards gays are out in the open, you need to close the circle and send Adi back to England before New Year's. Maybe the dinosaur attitude of her family will send her back screaming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
still good!

next chapter. this was good!

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
good luck with trying to be reasonable

In any similar situation, my family would already be at the 'fisticuffs and stabbing with cutlery' stage. Then every little misunderstanding and misjudgement, of the last four generations, would be set aflame with liberal consumption of alcoholic beverages.

It would not be a familial celebrated Holiday, if there is not at least one person being taken to the Emergency Room. And the day after would be the frantic calls trying to come up with the money to bail a couple or more of kinsmen out of jail.

HlovestoreadHlovestoreadalmost 11 years ago
Love it!

I think you are doing a great job. Keep up the good work. I love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
next chapter

please write the next chapter

tygztygzover 10 years ago

I would buy this book in an instant.

The tension buildup from the first couple of chapters is still lingering, kept stoked by Kim, and I'm falling more and more in live with Adi... I can't wait to learn more about Natalie. And now this family... Omg is all I can say there, mine is much smaller but is still more than is comfortable - what Adi is going through should be prohibited by the Geneva convention! It's setting up for a cataclysmic showdown in the future, that's for certain.

Arago007Arago007about 10 years ago
Poor Adi...

This one was hard to read...

You seriously have a gift... Every scene I can see and feel... Every voice comes in so clearly.

I see that this was the last chapter, I hope you finish it, absolutely beautiful.

MaryJane26MaryJane26about 10 years agoAuthor
Hi

Hi y'all,

Thanks for the lovely feedback!

It's actually all written, and has been for a few years. It's just a matter of finding time to edit it and break it into chapters that work for this format. Oh, and deciding if I want to add sex scenes and move it into the realm of erotic fiction.

But the comments have spurred me into it again. Right, onwards to editing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous