All Comments on 'Falling Home'

by MaryJane26

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Without

question really well written. Great pace with good utilization of dialogue to tell your story. I'll look for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hooked

In addition to Anon's comments about dialogue and pacing, I'll add that you draw interesting characters, both as primary and supporting cast. I'll be along for the ride.

Lit ID: Tyro999

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Delicious.

I've commended it to my bi partner.

MaryJane26MaryJane26over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I appreciate the comments! Seriously, thanks y'all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This…this…

knocked me out, left me almost speechless with admiration. The development of plot, the dialogue, the characters, the handling and pace, all tell me that here is an author who is familiar with the craft of writing – and the practice of attentive reading. This is a winner in my book. Please keep writing. You have "it", and it shows. Thank you for a very fine story.

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Beautifully written...

What a great start... Slow build... Smart, funny, sexy girls. Adi and Natalie intrigue me, I am so looking forward to reading the rest of their story... My only regret? That I started this on a work night... I wish i had saved it for a rainy Saturday...

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 10 years ago
Shouldn't this be in the 'lesbian' section?

I mean, honestly? It is a story about lesbians, yeah?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous