Falling in Love Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked to his desk, holding out a hand.

It might not have been so bad if he hadn't panicked. Rather than just putting his phone face down, he dropped it, letting it fall to the floor, face up. He grabbed it, but she must have noticed the screen. Her smirk confirmed it.

He flushed, beetroot red. "I'm ... I'm so sorry. Er .. my wife ... er ... has a rash she wanted me to check."

Melody nodded, not believing a word. Still she held out her hand, and after a moment, he realised he had to shake it. He had to stand and shake it.

Reluctantly, he stood and took her hand - the one that so recently had been touching his penis. 'Please, don't look', he thought, desperately.

He looked in her eye, but she did not return his gaze. Her eyes widened, pupils contracted and her lips parted. Slowly, she made eye contact. Her tongue ran along her bottom lip. She had seen the outline of his erection.

As he prepared to drop to his knees and beg her not to report him, she smiled. "How lovely that your wife thinks of you at work. I really should text my boyfriend during the day."

His stomach still churned as his initial terror abated. She grinned.

"Anyway. They're going to move a desk in here for me, so we can work together. Can I just share your desk for now?"

He nodded, sweating, incapable of speech.

"Good," she pulled the chair across and sat down. "Actually, though, I think I will text my boyfriend. I'll be back in a minute, let you text your wife. She seems to be giving you a hard time."

She left and Chris relaxed. He had known she was expected today, but had forgotten. His relief was palpable. He closed down the text from Kay and returned to his planning. He had decided he liked Melody - the office had suddenly become more fun.

When Chris got home that evening, he wasted no time. They fucked on the stairs, not even getting as far as the bedroom. She had foreseen his intentions and had answered the door naked, and as he grabbed her, she had giggled and dodged away, heading for the bedroom.

He had grabbed her ankle as she climbed, pulling her back, then spanked her, punctuating each slap with: "You're ... a ... very ... naughty ... girl ..."

He held her there while he slipped off his trousers, entering her from behind, thrusting vigorously and shooting his load quickly, ramming deep inside her, feeling her squeeze and release his pulsing member as she achieved her own orgasm.

They remained gasping and giggling for several minutes after their essential releases. Finally, they went and grabbed casual clothes - pyjamas for him and a silky robe which stopped just above the knee for her - and allowed their lives to return to more typical routines - albeit with more touches, kisses and affection.

They decided to order a takeaway and started discussing their day - not the usual 'how was it?' with a grunt the standard response, but the change to the norm.

Normally, if Chris had met a new staff member, it would have been irrelevant. He would barely have noticed how attractive she was, and the conversation would have been wholly professional. Today, however, he told Kay all about Melody - her figure, her legs, her boobs, her sexy smile and her reaction when she saw the screen on his phone and realised he had an erection.

He told Kay how Melody had returned to the office, having texted her boyfriend, with a definite glow, and had offered to check out the 'rash' he had claimed was on the image from Kay. He had argued a little at first, but eventually given in, showing the young woman Kay's breasts.

Melody had examined the photo, before declaring that she could not see any rash - but they were certainly lovely boobs, and Chris had explained that he thought putting cream on had probably cleared it up. Melody had giggled. "Well," she had cooed, "if I get any rashes, I know where to come to get them creamed up."

If Kay felt any jealousy, she hid it well, especially as Chris explained that he was sure it was just banter - the sort which could get people sacked, but which, if both parties found it fun, was harmless enough.

"You showed her my tits?" Kay asked. He nodded. "Did you show anyone else?"

"No," he replied, "too risky - some people might report it and I'd be in all sorts of shit. Would you mind if I did?"

She thought. "Nah. It's quite a turn on, knowing she saw them. Work's not the best place though."

The doorbell rang. It was their food. Chris stood, ready to answer the door, then paused.

"You go," he said to Kay, "and let your robe fall open when you take the bags."

She glanced at him, initially unsure, then he smiled. "Dare you."

That was enough. When they had first met, they had dared one another - it was a fun way to learn about one another's preferences and 'kinks'. She always said that she would never refuse a dare. He uncertainty fell away, replaced by a sexy, rebellious smirk as she flounced to the door.

Chris watched, surreptitiously as she opened up, allowing her robe to fall open. She wore knickers underneath (as she did not want to 'leak' on the sofa after their earlier sex), but no bra. She took the bags, and while the robe lay over her breasts, it would have sagged and gaped, revealing her nipples. The biggest giveaway was the face of the delivery man - a middle-aged man of Eastern European origin. His eyes popped and his mouth fell open.

Kay had dropped one of the bags and bent to pick it up, flashing even more of her body, before saying: "Sorry. Keeps doing that. Never mind. Have a nice evening."

She closed the door and scuttled back inside, suppressing her laugh until she got to the sofa. As she put down the bags, there was another knock. Leaving the robe gaping, she returned to the door.

"I'm so sorry, madam, you forgot the drinks." She made no effort to cover up. They had not ordered drinks, but the man clearly wanted another look.

"Oh, thank you," she smiled, allowing the stranger a long look before picking up the bag and closing the door.

They rolled around on the sofa, laughing, wondering if the delivery man would find another excuse to come back - and conjecturing on who was missing out on drinks. They also wondered if the poor man would disappear and masturbate, or go home to his wife, horny and hard and ready to give her the best fucking they'd had in years.

Finally, they settled down to eat. Kay explained how she had been naked and masturbating in the cubicle when one of the senior staff members had entered the outer room to wash her hands. Kay was certain the sloppy sounds of her fingers, immersed in her juices, could be heard. She also wondered if her scent could overpower the cleaning fluid smell.

The staff member had greeted her, and Kay knew that her voice sounded airy as she gasped, approaching orgasm. The older woman had asked if she was alright - she sounded out of breath - and Kay had stammered that she was fine, emitting a small sigh of pleasure. She was certain the woman knew what she had been doing from the looks she got later - side glances, knowing - oddly, not disapproving.

"Are we playing dares again?" Kay asked. Chris considered, before agreeing that they were. "OK. No turns - just when the situations right. Impulse dares. Nothing illegal, nothing offensive - just fun."

He agreed, knowing that she was right. Flashing a delivery man was one thing, but risking arrest or losing jobs was out - and they had no desire to offend people. This was about fun, a turn-on.

Once their food had been devoured, they turned to the next job. A quick search and a visit to a few sites, and they hit on one which looked good - swingparty. They began the registration process - username, email, location, interests, 'about us' etc. Then the fun bit - validation photo and photos for the site.

Validation was simple - either faces and username plus site address, or full-length nude with same information. They chose the nude option - mainly because they did not want their faces showing.

In the bedroom, they stripped naked and wrote the information on their bodies with a felt-tip. With the camera on a tripod, they lay together and took the photo. A quick check, upload to the site (straight away, to avoid waiting longer than necessary for approval), and back to the fun bit - photos for other members.

Kay dressed up. She took out three sets of lingerie and slipped into the first. Lying on the bed, she posed, first prettily, then sexily, then wantonly. She slipped her breasts out of the bra, then unclipped and removed it. Next, she knelt on the bed, bum in the air and slowly rolled down her knickers. Still in stockings and suspenders, she posed and rolled, stroked and fondled as Chris snapped image after image.

Quick change, next outfit, same process. Final outfit, similar process until the end, and then the toys. Suckers on her nipples, drawing them up and out, before clamping them. First a wand, vibrating on her clit, add a butt plug. Next a clit sucker, drawing her clitoris out, making it stand out proudly for the camera. A vibrator, nine inches, sliding in and out as she drew ever closer to orgasm.

She knew she needed to cum, totally focused on pleasure as her husband pushed the lens close between her thighs.

She grabbed a dildo and a wand, thrusting the dildo inside as the wand drove her clit to heights of passion. She worked her pussy, gasping and sighing towards her climax - and suddenly - her body tensed, everything ready for release - and - "Ooohhh god ... mmmm ... yeesss ... oohh ...". Her fluids gushed as her cunt pulsed, and she heard Chris exclaim his delight.

Finally, she relaxed, coming down with occasional tremors - aftershocks - from her tingling erogenous zones. She lay back and relaxed, finally able to focus on Chris. "Was that OK?" She asked.

"OK?" He replied. "It was fucking amazing. Hang on." He flicked through the images on his camera's small display screen. "Oh yes! Got it! Got you squirting - a perfect jet in detail." She sat up and looked. He was right. She was fascinated to see herself like that, and flicked back through the photos - for once, she actually liked what she saw.

"Your turn," she told Chris, briskly. He slipped into boxers, shirt and trousers, ready to slip them off as she moved around taking photos. She was a good photographer, guiding and instructing him as he stripped, then posing him on the bed to get the best angles on his erection, making it look large and impressive.

She encouraged him to stroke himself, to the point where he asked if she wanted him to cum or save himself for her to finish the job. She considered, head on one side, looking at his engorged member.

"Hmm ... well ... you've already cum once, and if I'm getting pics, I'd rather get the full load. Let's leave it now - maybe some of us together?"

He replaced the camera on the tripod and played with the settings. Set to automatic, one photo every ten seconds.

Initially, they performed for the camera. Kay sucked his cock - gently - licking before taking it in her mouth and not carrying out the vigorous movements which would make him orgasm. She then lay on the bed, legs wide for the camera, as he first fingered her, then licked her from the side, ensuring that what he was doing was clearly visible.

He moved up and sucked her nipples, one at a time, while tweaking the unsucked one.

Side on to the camera, Kay knelt up, while Chris entered her behind. Fucking did not always look great when photographed like this, as they knew from experience, so they limited themselves to a small number of positions - just to demonstrate versatility. She mounted him, first facing him, then turning into 'reverse cowgirl', before he mounted her, pushing her legs over his shoulders, then spreading them wide.

It was not long before both were bored. This 'slow-fucking' performance was not what they enjoyed. Admittedly, it was only to prevent finishing too early, and avoid blurred photos, but both wanted cum - to hell with the photos. If they were no good, so be it.

Chris flipped Kay over again, and she willingly complied, arse in the air as he fucked her 'doggy-style'. She lowered her shoulders, reaching back to stroke her clit. She was very wet, and while he fucked hard, they both knew that there was not a lot of friction.

"Fuck my arse," she gasped. He did not need telling twice. Withdrawing from her dripping pussy, thoroughly lubricated by her juices, he looked at the small tight hole and directed his penis to it. He pushed, and felt her relax as he entered. He could feel her moving around, and glanced down to see her holding a vibrator. Not the nine-inch one from before, but a smaller version. Twisting her head, she smiled at him, then concentrated on sliding they vib into her cunt.

As soon as she turned it on, he felt it. As he thrust into the tight hole, the buzzing, tingling sent wave after wave of thrills through his body - more intense as he pushed deeper, less so as he withdrew. He took his time, slow-thrusting to avoid shooting his load too soon - and because it allowed the second-hand sensations of the vib to work more effectively.

Kay had no such concerns, and plunged the sex toy vigorously, focusing on her own orgasm, which she reached quickly, noisily. He was used to feeling the contractions and dilations of her orgasms, but feeling those while in her back passage was peculiar. He still felt them, just less intense - gentle ripples rather than forceful waves.

He did not want to leave semen in her bum - she had said previously that she was not keen on it - and anyway, photos of her face, covered in creamy, white gel would be great.

He withdrew and positioned them so that her face and his cock were front and centre for the camera. Then he stroked himself, quickly feeling his stomach, hips and groin tighten as he pushed forward. This time, he allowed as much as possible to cover her face, before pushing his pulsing organ into her mouth for her to draw out the final drops.

He stopped the hypnotic clicking of the camera.

Kay lay back, scooping semen off her face into her mouth. "You know," she said, between swallows, "we could have just used old photos - or the ones you did the other night."

He grinned. "Yeah, but where's the fun in that? Anyway, we needed the lingerie ones and we needed some without faces. I know I could have just cropped them, or edited them, but it's easier this way. Faceless ones for the main page, faces for 'Friends Only'. That's best."

They connected the camera to the laptop, giggling as they went through the images, choosing five for the public page and a further seven to share in private. They were only allowed to upload twelve each day, so that would be enough for now. More could be uploaded later.

The final photo chosen (Kay's face, eyes closed, creamy liquid running over her eye, cheek, nose and onto her slightly parted lips from his dripping penis, proudly erect above her), they got into bed. It was quite early, but they wanted to look around the site, especially as their validation photo had been accepted and the profile was 'live'. The other images still needed approval, but there was sure to be initial reactions.

Incredibly, although their membership had been valid for less than an hour, and there were no photos, they had twelve responses. Eagerly, they opened their messages - only to be disappointed.

Ten of the twelve were from single men, accompanied by photos of their penis - which in every case was unimpressive. Kay shrugged. "Always the same. Some guys think women want dick-pics. They don't seem to realise that most look pretty similar, and theirs isn't exceptional in any way." She was right. Nothing very large - indeed, many were decidedly disappointing, much smaller than Chris.

They decided to have a look at what was written anyway. This was worse. 'Love to fuck you' ... 'Come over now for a fuck' ... 'well hung and ready destroy your cunt' etc. Most seem to believe themselves to be sexual gods, able to dominate and subjugate a woman, who would ultimately worship their sexual prowess. As Chris pointed out, "if they were that good, they wouldn't need to be here."

Kay nodded guiltily, acutely aware that she had fallen for some of these initially, and that Chris was right. Basically, some of these men were bullies, reinforcing their egos by doing things which, in a relationship, would be abusive; others were simply lying and inadequate.

A few had actually noticed that they were a couple, and offered to chat, but these seemed less likely to be 'nice guys', and more probably were just playing the game a bit more subtly. Anyway, they really were not interested in single men, and had said so in their profile.

Two replies were from couples. One contained no images, and stated openly that it would always be 'him' they would chat with. "Obviously a single bloke, lying," said Kay, "arrange to meet and his 'wife' will be ill or busy or something. These often get through moderators. I think they're desperate for couples to join and don't care if the photos are faked."

The final one had photos of a fairly attractive couple, who put their names and said that they would wait for Chris and Kay's photos before chatting as they did not want to waste time. They seemed genuine and their profile was good, so Chris dropped them a reply, saying photos would appear soon and they could chat then, if desirable.

Kay expressed surprise. She had thought the idea was to find single women - 'unicorns' - but Chris simply replied that while that was the main point, he was reluctant to discount anything. As he said, 'unicorns' were so called because they were rare to the point of mythical, so compromise might be necessary. And anyway, webcam with couples would be fun, even if they didn't meet.

As they sat in bed, more messages popped up, and were deleted. They wrote a status update: 'Sorry - no single men, no dick-pics, respectful messages only, please. We will delete anything which does not follow these guidelines.' They also changed the profile - 'seeking single woman, but happy to hear from couples, especially for camming.'

Happy with their work, they settled to sleep.

The following day dropped back into normal routines - work. Again, Kay sent her sexy selfies - this time with a dare for Chris. He should send some back to her. He did so willingly, from a toilet cubicle, before returning to his office.

Melody was there. "Texting your wife again?" She asked. It would have been OK, had he not blushed as he nodded. "I sent my boyfriend a 'text' earlier," she informed him, "he's very appreciative." She was fun and flirty, but Chris was cautious. He had no desire to risk being accused of harassment, simply because he mistook her comments for a come-on.

It was late in the afternoon, when he and Melody had been working on a presentation for a couple of hours, that they decided to take a break over coffee.

"We should get together for dinner one evening," she stated, "not just us, your wife and my bloke too. It'd be good to get to know each other - especially as we spend most of our days together."

Chris had been surprised. Most people at work preferred to just escape at the end of the day. He agreed to suggest it to Kay that evening and see what she thought. They were not 'dinner-party' people, but it might be fun to have guests for a change.

As soon as he got home, however, their priority was sex. This time they got as far as the bedroom and fucked away their frustrations before picking up the laptop to check out the swinger site.

Kay went to turn on the oven, while Chris navigated to the site and logged in. Their photos were 'live' now. Over forty messages. They glanced through and deleted over thirty of them - apparently single men preferred to ignore their status and still believed 'dick-pics' were the way to go.

1...34567...9