Falling in Love Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay was keen to experience Mel's body, and decided that this slow, dragged-out process, while fine for clumsy-handed eighteen-year-olds, was not going to meet her needs.

She stood, gently lifting Mel with her, and unfastened the zip at the back of the skirt, allowing it to fall to the ground. Mel wore high-legged, Brazilian knickers, setting off her hips and emphasising her long legs and firm, toned buttocks. She wore fishnet hold-up stockings.

Mel, in turn, slid off Kay's skirt, and the two women looked at one another admiringly, Kay's red thong and stockings and suspenders complementing Mel's choice of lingerie. It was, Chris thought, highly photogenic - he could not have asked for more, had they been professional glamour (or porn) models.

Dropping to the sofa, they explored one another's bodies, fondling breasts, pulling and squeezing nipples, before reaching down. As Kay grasped Mel's firm buttocks, so Mel took a handful of Kay's more generous, softer rump. Kay's hand moved into the crevice, pushing the delicate panties aside as she slipped her hand down, close to the dark hole between Mel's cheeks.

Kay manoeuvred Mel onto the sofa, with her buttocks on the front edge, and slipped off the flimsy underwear. Chris was desperate to see Mel's pussy, but his wife obscured the view. She showed no desire to move, kneeling on the floor in front of her and dipping her head between the young woman's thighs.

Mel writhed and gripped the back of Kay's head, pushing her onto her dripping cunt. Kay lapped vigorously. She had not enjoyed lesbian sex for a while, and the chance to push her tongue between the swollen labia and feel the hard, exposed clit was wonderful. She adored Mel's scent, and her taste was sweet as her juices ran freely. With one hand, she pushed her finger into the open, slippery hole, followed by a second finger, then a third.

Chris stood and moved around, his erection swinging before him, moving so he could look down on Kay's head. His movement caused Mel to open her eyes, looking directly at him. She smiled, finally seeming fully relaxed and accepting his presence.

Kay continued to thrust her fingers in and out, licking as she did so, as Mel's breathing became more ragged as she slid down, almost on to the floor. Finally she cried out loud, sighing as she reached her climax. Her body went rigid, clamping Kay's head between her thighs as her juices poured freely. Kay continued lapping as Mel calmed, not sitting back until the orgasm was complete, barring a few aftershocks.

"That was amazing," Mel opined, looking at Kay, whose chin was slick with juices, her previously neat hair now a ravaged bird's nest.

Kay smiled. "Thanks. Perhaps we should go to the bedroom now, though. I've got a few toys ready up there - and we can all get involved."

Grabbing some wine and beer, they headed upstairs, Kay depositing her knickers as she went. Once in the bedroom, they lay on the bed, Mel in the middle, taking turns to kiss her hosts. As Chris and Kay explored Mel's body, she decided to ask a question: "What are these toys? I've got a vibrator and a wand, but I'm intrigued."

Kay smiled and reached for the drawer which she had set up. Steadily, she produced several items - choosing to avoid the ropes and handcuffs on this occasion. Kay was fascinated to see not just vibs and wands, but dildos, clit suckers, a pussy pump, nipple clamps, anal beads, butt plugs and a paddle - to name but a few.

"Wow! I think I'd cum to death if I use them all tonight - what a way to go."

Kay smiled. "Well - if you're interested, maybe we could make this a regular thing. Let's talk about it in the morning."

Chris reached over the two women and grabbed a wand. Leaning across, he opened Mel's pussy lips and touched it to her clit. She shivered as waves of pleasure consumed her. Kay grabbed a vibrator, and inserted it deep into Mel's pussy.

As Mel gasped, loving the attention, Chris knelt up and placed his cock on her lips. She opened her mouth willingly, sucking on him - moving her head back and forth inconsistently, as the sensations from her groin distracted her from her oral performance.

Kay reached over and grabbed a butt plug, inserting it gently and enjoying the way Mel's eyes shot open in surprise, then closed again as she relaxed with the new sensation.

Once again, she orgasmed - more quietly this time, as her mouth was full of cock.

"Kay's turn," declared Chris.

As she lay between her partners, she smiled, knowing that this first threesome, with her husband, would be special.

He went straight for some nipple clamps, knowing how she enjoyed them, and wanting Mel to appreciate that pain did not equate to control. He screwed the clamps into place, tight enough to make Kay 'mew' her pleasure.

"We sometimes use handcuffs and ropes - but we'll let you get to know us better first," Chris informed Mel. He grabbed some vibrating anal beads, a large dildo a wand. "Why don't you kneel over her head, let her lick you. I'll use the dildo and you take charge of the wand. Let's see if Kay can show you something a bit special."

Mel knelt above Kay's face, squatting low to allow access to her pussy juices, and bending forward to locate the solid clit. Chris, meanwhile, spread the labia wide. They were puffy, deep pink, matching the shade of the soaking flesh within. He placed the head of the nine-inch dildo on the dark hole and slipped it in smoothly.

Steadily at first, he thrust in and out, gradually building up speed as the muffled moans increased in volume and frequency. Eventually, he was thrusting like a well-tuned engine - a very well-lubricated one. Kay was moaning and crying - sounds Chris knew well - and he kept thrusting and thrusting, until ... yes ... the clear stream of liquid shot from her cunt - two strong squirts, followed by three smaller ones. The first his Mel directly in the face, making her pull back in surprise. After the second, she moved forward again, staring in fascination at the contractions of Kay's pussy as she squirted.

As Chris pulled the dildo out, he smiled at Mel. "Why don't you lick up some of that juice?"

She bent forward, lapping the free-flowing liquid, focusing on Kay's clit, making her buck and tense as her ecstasy was prolonged.

Finally, Kay pushed her off - it was too much - and the women stared at one another, lust in their eyes.

Still, Chris was not finished. He grabbed Kay's leg and flipped her over, lifting her backside in the air.

"Here's something else we like," he stated.

He brought his hand down hard on Kay's buttock, making her yelp, then again, and again, by which time she was moaning in undisguised pleasure.

"Do you want to try it?" He asked Mel. For a moment, she was unsure, then came to a decision. She knelt next to Kay and displayed her gorgeous arse. Actually, Chris had meant her to spank Kay ... but ...

Before starting, he grabbed his phone for some photos, then he started spanking - first Kay, then Mel. At first, he was gentle with Mel, but as her moans suggested she was enjoying herself, he matched the force he used on Kay. He paused occasionally, taking a photo of the reddening cheeks, and swapped to a paddle as his hand became sore.

Finally, with four glowing cheeks in front of him, he stopped. However, he was still not finished. He picked up a butt plug, and inserted it into Kay, then slid the anal beads into Mel's small, dark hole. Time for his fun. Setting his phone to video and propping it on a chest of drawers, he knelt behind Kay and pushed his cock deep inside her. The women kept looking round, checking what he was doing, and Mel watched as he fucked Kay, fingering her dripping cunt as he did so.

After twenty thrusts, Chris withdrew and swapped. Mel's pussy was tighter than Kay's, the angle different, and he needed to take it more slowly to avoid shooting his load too soon. Twenty thrusts - swap. He maintained this for a while, before finally needing a break.

As he lay back, Mel and Kay sat up - a little delicately, thanks to their sore backsides. Kay smiled, wickedly, "You go top, I'll start here," she announced.

Kay mounted Chris, guiding him inside her, while Mel straddled his face. As Kay slid up and down, stroking her clit as she did so. Chris lapped at Mel's pussy, tasting her juices, feeling the hard nub of her clit and straining his tongue into her hole. Mel reached out a hand, toying with Kay's breast and the clamps that were still in place.

As Chris had alternated fucking them, they did the same with him, and he knew his orgasm was close. It was just a matter of who he filled. Kay, however, had another plan.

"Time for him to finish. Let's both enjoy it."

Chris stood as they knelt on the floor before him. The were perfectly placed in front of the still-running video. He grabbed his member and stroked rapidly. His cum arrived quickly, first on Mel's face, then Kay's. Each woman licked him first, tasting their own juices, blended with his salty semen.

They all lay back, relaxing, until Chris realised he needed to stop his phone recording. He jumped up and pressed the necessary button, then turned to admire the two women on his bed, both red-faced from exertion, hair wild and eyes sparkling. He took a photo, then another. As Mel and Kay realised what he was doing, they began to pose - exaggerated glamour poses at first, pouting, showing their bodies before moving on to touch one another.

Initially, it was fun. They provided hand-bras for one another, covered each other teasingly, then moved steadily to more intimate actions - holding their labia wide, masturbating - then fingering one another. Kay had removed the nipple clamps, but now picked them up and placed them on Mel's nipples, making her sigh as Kay's fingers slid deep inside her, bringing her to another climax.

Then Mel buried her face between Kay's legs, licking greedily.

Chris was hard again - he had never been fully flaccid - and offered his cock to Kay's hungry mouth. She sucked vigorously, head bobbing up and down as her tongue swirled over his swollen head, tasting the now-dried fluids.

Chris withdrew, moving around behind Mel and entering her from behind, loving the way she pushed back and up onto him as he thrust. He considered only briefly before deciding his next course of action. He withdrew from her soaking pussy, and placed his member against her anus.

He knew she would pull away if it was not what she wanted, but instead, as he pushed harder, she relaxed, pushing back, encouraging him to fuck her arse. He slipped forward, entering her slowly. She was tight - very tight - so different from the pussies he had fucked, which were, by now, wide open and coated with more lubricant than the average car engine.

He fucked her steadily, as Kay's cries became steadily more ecstatic and uncontrolled. She must have reached her orgasm, but Chris barely noticed. He had placed the phone on the side-table, and was focused on Mel's tight hole, determined to keep thrusting, but equally desperate not to cum.

He knew he was close, so withdrew, plunging again into her cunt, pistoning forcefully, his thighs slapping her arse, until he felt the tingle as he prepared for release, his cock swelling, then pumping cum deep inside Mel, as his body went rigid. As he came, he felt her push back, and the rhythmic squeeze and release as she achieved her own climax.

Finally, they fell apart, spent. For now, sex could take a break.

Chris went and made them all coffee. He half expected the two women to be fucking again when he returned, but instead, they were chatting, leaning in to one another, sitting up on the bed with the duvet pulled up to their waists. He hopped in and joined them, with Mel in the middle.

"We've been talking," explained Kay. "I've told Mel about how we ended up doing this - about my ... stupidity, how you decided to forgive me and how we've moved on since."

"I think you're incredible," said Mel, looking at Chris with new respect, "most men would have kicked Kay out and probably got violent. Some people would've said they'd be right too. But you got past all that and saw how you love each other and you're trying to make it work."

Chris nodded. He was uncomfortable with the conversation, as he knew many people would see him as weak. As if he'd let Kay off for her infidelity. They would say he could never truly trust her again - she did it once, she'd do it again. Once she'd tried it, how could she stop herself? Was he, basically, a doormat being trampled over?

They were all thoughts that he had had, but there was a bottom line: he loved her. And if that love was now becoming deeply unconventional, so what? He had loved their exploits with others so far, and the rather kinky experiments had been great fun. He was living fantasies he had kept hidden for years - and rather than jealousy when his wife exposed herself to others, or when she fucked his work colleague, all he felt was pride.

"It's great," he admitted. "We've decided to get into this swinging, and so far it's working - for me, anyway. I hated seeing Kay treated like a slut before, men degrading her, treating her like an object. They wanted a prostitute without having to pay. Now, though, I think it's not one-sided. There's respect, fun and care. I just hope you feel like that."

Kay nodded. "Yes. With you two, definitely. I think I need to be careful though. Kay's been drawn into some pretty unpleasant situations. I'm doing this for fun and I want respect. I've had enough of being used."

They continued chatting, deciding that they would like to make their threesome a regular event. Kay was keen to delve into bondage, to try webcams and maybe to involve another man at some point, but she had re-evaluated her initial thought when signing up to the swingparty. It was no longer a case of just being fucked and used. She wanted respect.

All three were tired, and finally drifted off to sleep. The following morning, they fucked again. Chris was required to cum twice more, once inside each woman, while they lapped his semen (albeit not copious amounts) from each other's pussies.

They agreed to meet up regularly - not too frequently, as Chris and Kay wanted time for themselves and did not want Mel to miss out because she became too involved with them. They decided a monthly get-together would be about right. Mel, however, had already decided to remove her name from the swinger site. Kay's experiences as a single woman there had worried her. She would stick to their monthly meetings, and if, in the meantime, she met a man, or woman, and started a relationship, so be it.

She did not mention this to Chris and Kay, as she did not want them to feel they were 'holding her back', or that she was exclusively theirs - or worse, that there was an emotional attachment to one or both of them. She liked the idea of a regular, kinky fuck with people who treated her well, but with her options open in between.

Eventually they stood at the door, exchanging kisses.

"What are you up to now?" Mel asked.

Kay looked at Chris. "Not sure. We're going to keep having fun and see where it leads. What we know for certain, though - we're gonna keep going and the best is yet to come!"

1...456789