Falling in Love Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some messages were more interesting. All but one were from couples. Some were clearly fake, and while Chris replied politely, he hoped they would realise that they had been found out. Two were from couples who lived too far away to meet but liked the idea of webcam, while others were suggesting meeting socially. There was one from a single woman, which seemed interesting. For all of them, Chris and Kay chose to say they would like to chat more first.

They were downstairs, preparing dinner, before Chris remembered Melody's suggestion. Kay loved the idea, and told him to suggest Saturday evening.

They ate and sat watching TV for a while, before Chris turned to his wife. "There's crap on tonight. Shall we go up and check out the camchat on the site?"

Kay was still a little unsure - Chris had moved very rapidly from his rather blinkered view of sex to this new openness, and she was concerned that might be doing it solely for her and not really be comfortable with his new persona. However, she had no real reason to refuse. Her main fear was that they would burn themselves out and end up bored and back in a rut, but if Chris wanted to keep pushing, why not?

They had dressed casually after their early evening romp, and lay on the bed with their laptop open. They began by logging into the website and deleting several new messages from people who clearly had not read their status comments, or thought that their penises were so magnificent that Kay would be unable to resist. She was.

At the top of the page, Chris clicked the 'chat' link. It guided them to a set of rooms, grouped either as 'Directors', or geographically. They decided on one of the 'Directors' rooms and selected one with very few people in - assuming that the busier rooms already had 'performers', and not wanting to compete.

They opened their webcam, seeing their own feed on a small screen, and waited. Initially, things were slow. A few people said 'Hi', and one or two decided to 'direct' as the room title suggested - 'get tits out ... fuck her ...' etc. They had decided that, this time at least, they would do their own thing, and those who were not satisfied could try elsewhere.

Kay typed in a request for people to be polite and respectful, and steadily, the chat mellowed. In fact, it became rather like any other chat room, with polite exchanges taking place - the only difference was that Chris and Kay had become the focus of everyone in the room, as they were the only couple on cam, and were good-looking.

For a while, they contented themselves with chatting, explaining that they were new to the site and were 'getting a feel' for things. Several asked what they were looking for, and, once they had explained, were happy to accept that single men were not on the agenda. That said, those men could watch, of course.

The chat quickly built up, and after ten minutes, Kay pointed out that they had over a hundred viewers. Chris decided it might be time to move things on.

They had been reclining, leaning close, arms resting comfortably on one another, with Kay's right hand free for typing. Chris brought his arm across and began unbuttoning her loose, pink pyjama top. She made no effort to stop him, just lay still as the two sides fell apart, revealing her lacy, white bra.

Immediately, the chat went wild. Variations of 'great tits' abounded, making them giggle. It was unnecessary to make the comment, but plenty felt the need. There were also a plethora of invites for them to 'watch me stroke' or similar, which they ignored. "Thanks for the invites to watch you all," said Kay, reverting to speaking, rather than typing, "but if I want to watch, I've got one right next to me."

They kissed, and as they kissed, the top was slipped off. Grabbing Chris's t-shirt, Kay yanked it over his head, before they settled back to look at the comments again. Viewer numbers had doubled, and while they fluctuated a little, it was clear that the room had reached capacity.

The comments in chat just scrolled past. There were so many, that reading them was pointless, and Kay told them so. Not that it mattered. For some reason, certain people seemed to think they were special, and demanded reading, while others believed themselves to be organisers and told people to settle down. Kay told them that they were welcome to message, but only if they met the criteria which she and Chris had specified. No doubt it would make absolutely no difference.

They both slipped off the rest of their outer garments, lying back in their underwear - matching bra and Brazilian style knickers for Kay, boxers for Chris. Inevitably, Kay was the focus for the vast majority, although there were several comments about Chris's physique, mostly from women, but also gay and bisexual men. He was happy about this. He had no gay or bi leanings himself, but equally, he had no problem with being appreciated by them.

The 'chat' had become a constant stream of 'get her tits out ... tits ... pussy ... cock ...', and it seemed only fair to give the people what they wanted, though, in fairness, neither were reading the comments - just enjoying themselves.

Chris unclipped Kay's bra, sliding it off quickly. He bent forward and took a nipple in her mouth, inhaling it deeply and biting down with his lips, making her gasp. He took the other breast in his hand, again pinching hard on the nipple, pulling, drawing it as far out as possible.

Kay loved having her tits played with, especially when it was not done too gently, but she was aware that they had an audience, and while Chris played, she thrust a hand down her knickers and began sliding her fingers between her lips, finding the hard bud of her clitoris and stroking rapidly.

Chris was rock hard - the idea of two hundred pairs of eyes watching him and Kay was an incredible turn on. He realised how proud he was of her body, and how sharing it made him feel incredible - especially as none of the watchers had his privileged position. He wanted to show them more.

His hand left her nipple and travelled down, encountering her hand as he reached her crotch. It was no surprise. He knew she liked to touch herself when they were playing. He nudged her hand away, and slipped his fingers into the moist, hairless flesh, sliding smoothly across her clit, making her sigh and moan.

He worked down, his lips brushing her stomach, tongue slipping into her navel before reaching the top of her panties. He could easily slide them off now, as she bent her knees to help, spreading her thighs wider. He licked at the top of her slit, slipping just between her labia, moving to her clit, then back up again.

He wanted the people to see her cunt. The camera was pointing directly between her legs, and rather than hide her pussy with his head, he slid his hand under her thighs and pulled the wet lips apart, exposing her clit and the dark passage which he would soon enter.

After allowing time for the audience to look, he returned to pleasuring her. He dipped his head, loving the familiar, musky scent and rich taste as he lapped over her clit, licking and flickering. Meanwhile, his fingers pressed inside her - two fingers - thrusting in and out rapidly, determined to make her cum.

He knew how turned on she was by her exhibitionism, because her orgasm was quick and loud. Her pussy gushed, liquid flowing freely over his fingers, as he moved down quickly to lap at her juices. He continued until she pushed at his shoulder, making him sit up, grinning.

Now he lay back as she slipped off his boxers, delighted that his throbbing member stood up proudly. She knelt beside him, stroking slowly at first, then building up speed, cupping his balls. She bent forward, licking the length of his shaft, down to his balls and below, then working back up before taking him in her mouth.

She was not as vigorous as she had been with him previously, mainly because she did not want him to cum too soon.

She mounted him, arse to the camera, guiding him into her slimy hole. She began to slide up and down, riding him. At first, her upper body was upright, giving him a wonderful view of her bouncing breasts. Then she bent forward, showing their viewers her arse, cheeks spread wide revealing her anus, and letting them see his cock, deep inside her spread lips, pumping in and out.

Then she turned, reversing the views and allowing both her audience and her lover to experience her body to the full.

Finally, she lay back, head framed by the camera lens, and instructed Chris. "Cum on my face and in my mouth. Money shot."

He knelt above her, facing the camera and began to jerk. He climaxed as soon as she had, the first spurt directly at the camera, before directing himself onto her face, depositing creamy cum on her, before she directed him into her mouth and sucked.

Once she was satisfied that he was sucked dry, she turned aside and switched off the camera.

"That should get them going," she grinned, grabbing a tissue from the bedside table and wiping her face.

They rested for a while and he made them a coffee before they went to look at their messages.

After deleting almost fifty messages from men, they were left with six which were of interest.

Four were from couples who lived many miles away and were interested in camming with them on a 'better quality' platform. It would not have been difficult. The site video was slow and pixellated, and the idea of higher quality cam shows appealed. They replied to all four, suggesting that it would be fun to see them on cam and play together.

The other two messages were from more local people. This time, they were suggesting meeting on webcam before getting together in person. Chris and Kay had not really considered couples, as they were focused on finding a woman to join them, but as they talked, it became clear that the idea appealed to both of them. They agreed to chat on cam and see how things went.

As they sent their replies, a further message dropped in. The first from a single female.

"Hi. Love your profile. I'm 21 but enjoy older couples. I think we live near one another. Big turn is that he looks like a guy I work with! Always had fantasy about fun with someone at work. Not a relationship, but taking the professional side further if you know what I mean lol. Hope to hear from you x"

They immediately clicked on the profile - her username was 'River'.

There were four pictures, all showing her body with the face obscured. Both Chris and Kay were attracted to her, and they needed very little discussion before asking if she would like to meet for a coffee. The reply was instant.

"Sure - how about Starbucks next Thursday at 5.30?"

After replying in the affirmative and deleting a couple more 'dick pics', Chris and Kay signed off and settled back.

"So - how did you enjoy being on cam?" Kay asked.

"Amazing. I loved all those people watching and all the comments. It's good to be told how amazing you are. I mean you - Kay - not me so much. I liked them looking at you. I thought I'd hate it now, but - well - I was so horny. I just wish there'd been more women looking at me. Be nice to be the centre of attention."

"You like that idea? Several women having fun with you?"

Chris thought. "Yes. Just thinking about it turns me on."

"CFNM?"

He knew the term, because he had seen videos on porn sites. It really turned him on, but he had become concerned at some of the 'femdom' videos. He explained this to Kay.

She laughed. "Yeah. I don't think the 'kick in the balls' stuff would work for you. Still. Never know. Plenty of other things women can do with a naked man."

He smiled, and decided to change the subject.

"Meeting that woman's going to be interesting. I'm nervous as hell now it's really gonna happen."

"It'll be fine. Just be yourself, and if she's nice - well - we can see where it leads."

Although they should probably have settled down to sleep, both were feeling quite invigorated, so they sat in bed, chatting about the new footing of their relationship, enjoying the openness and one another's nudity. They discussed fantasies and celebrity 'crushes', as well as how the experiences to date had affected them. There was a lot of giggling and teasing before a more serious tone.

"We need to be careful," said Kay, "it's fun, but let's not burn out. Remember all those years ago? We almost ended up like zombies. Let's spread these 'exploits' out - one a week or something. I don't mean nothing in between, but that can be just us. 'Making love', if you like, rather than 'fucking'."

He knew what she meant and totally agreed. "Yeah. I'd hate to find that having sex with you wasn't a turn-on, cos we needed kinky stuff to get going. Let's say once a week-ish - but no set days or routines. Keep things spontaneous, and if nothing crops up, then we'll plan. For now, let's say one of these couples on cam this weekend, then nothing till we meet 'River' on Thursday."

Kay agreed. Re-building her relationship with her husband was hardly going to work if they only had sex when it involved bondage, threesomes, exhibitionism or whatever. She was revelling in the closeness as well as the sexual freedom, and did not want to lose that.

Besides, they both had other commitments which they should maintain - her dancercise, which she wanted to increase to twice a week (got to keep her figure if she wanted people to admire it), while he had his cricket and season ticket for the football. Not to mention visiting family (they always saw her mum at the weekend), their walks in the Peak District and visits to places of interest.

Chris put it quite well. "Sex should be the icing on the cake, and the kinky stuff the cream in the middle. If the cream goes off, the whole thing gets ruined, and even the icing gets thrown out."

Finally, they slept, and the following day were back to being the typical couple - efficient, predictable and - well - dull.

It was Friday, and when they were both home from work, they opened the website. There was a ridiculous number of messages, most of which they immediately deleted. They checked the replies from the couples they messaged before, and selected one of them to meet on webcam the following evening.

The received a quick reply, agreeing to be online at nine and swap contact details for a cam meet. They exchanged a few messages, joking and teasing, and learned a bit more about the site - crucially, that they could set e-mail filters to stop communication from single men, which they set up immediately.

That night, they went to bed early, selecting a few toys to play with, and discussing what to have available to share with the couple the following evening. Kay loved the fact that Chris was so focussed on her pleasure, and showed no desire to achieve his own orgasm until he had made her cum several times. Such a change from some men.

The following morning when they woke, she turned into his arms and they made love again. Once their lust was sated, they showered, washing each other and teasing, before dressing and preparing for Chris's cricket match. Kay was going to support him. While she had been being unfaithful to him, these afternoons had been excuses for her to disappear. No more. She would be by his side for everyone to see.

It was a fine, warm day, and she was considering what to wear. "Dare you to let me choose," offered Chris. She was unsure - but these were his friends. What did he have in mind? Whatever - she couldn't refuse a dare.

It had been a dream of his to show off his wife to his mates at the club. Not too much, of course, he didn't want them calling her a slut, but enough so that they saw as sexy and desirable. Besides, a couple of the younger lads had girlfriends who turned up in tiny shorts and crop tops. He liked the idea of Kay getting attention.

He went through the drawer and found a lightweight, sleeveless cotton top. When light shone through it, her figure became very evident. It gaped at the front when she bent forward. Perfect. He then chose a skirt which finished well above her knee and was loose and light enough to lift up at the slightest breeze.

She looked at his choices sceptically. "Seriously? I'll probably flash my knickers at half the team - not to mention my bra."

He shrugged. "What bra? And I've still got to choose some knickers."

She just stared as he went to her underwear drawer and began searching.

"Really? No bra in this top? It won't leave much to the imagination - actually, if I bend over, it'll leave nothing. And ..."

She stopped as he held up a thong, then continued. "And if I wear that, there's a good chance they'll all see my arse."

Chris smiled. "Well ... if you're refusing a dare ..."

Kay pursed her lips. "Nah. I'm up for it - as long as you are."

As they travelled to the match, Chris felt horny. He kept glancing at Kay's tits, loving how they wobbled and bounced, nipples evident through the thin material. Then he glanced at her legs, displayed beneath her skirt.

As he drove, he placed a hand on her thigh, sliding up until his finger encountered her underwear. He wriggled to the elastic at the top of her leg, then slipped underneath, finding her pussy and parting her labia. She was wet. He knew she would enjoy this, as she loved compliments about her body - she loved being sexy.

The drive was, sadly, quite short, not long enough for him to make her climax, but definitely long enough for her to put her hand on his cock and manipulate him to an erection. He would need to get rid of that before he got changed.

They arrived at the ground and got out of the car, and both were gratified as every eye turned to Kay. The men looked lustful, the women jealous, for the most part, but in a few cases, Chris was certain he detected as much lust as their male partners.

She gave the impression that she had not noticed, and simply got out of the car and made her way over to the group around the changing rooms. There, they chatted for a while. It was noticeable how Kay was more included than at other times, and how people tried to position themselves so that the sun was behind her - the best place to see the upward curve of her breast, the outline of the erect nipple and round swelling above.

Even the younger women - the eighteen to twenty-five group - were taking notice of her, seeing her, perhaps, as more akin to them than the older, more staid partners in their full shorts and thick t-shirts. It was this group who drew Kay away from the men and off to an area where the supporters had laid out blankets, ready to watch the game.

Chris disappeared into the changing room and the good-natured banter of the team. "Your missus looking good, mate. New style for 'er ain't it? Looks good." The comments were complimentary, not demeaning or lewd, and Chris felt good. Kay was showing herself to be attractive and sexy, and while his mates would never say too much, he knew that every one of them would love to fuck her.

During the match itself, Kay amused herself by offering 'flashes' to players close to her in an apparently unconscious manner. This was especially the case when the opposition had players close to her, when she would deliberately lie on her front, propping herself up so that her top fell forward, making her breasts very visible, or face the other way, allowing her skirt to ride up, leading to some debate as to whether or not she was wearing anything underneath.

Chris's team profited from her displays, as their opponents proved easily distracted. The younger women around her also seemed to enjoy watching her. Initially, there might have been an element of jealousy, but as time passed, Kay felt some were looking admiringly, while some became openly lustful. She also received many compliments, as women tend to be less repressed than men when appraising one another's bodies.

1...456789