Falling in Love Again Pt. 02

Story Info
Couple go on holiday for more kinky fun.
15.8k words
4.2
4.2k
7
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tazmanuk
tazmanuk
214 Followers

Kay and Chris were rebuilding their marriage. Kay had been unfaithful. Not just a one-night-stand, or a casual affair, but by joining a swingers' site, getting involved in kinky sex, threesomes, sex parties and even being paid for sex.

Many husbands might have slung her out of the door, but Chris decided on a different approach. As they still loved one another, they decided to try again. This time, however, Chris wanted his fantasies to be catered for as well. As a result, they got kinky, joined a site for swingers to meet, had sex on webcam for anyone to watch, met couples on webcam and ultimately found a woman to join them for sex.

To date, it had been hugely successful. The woman who joined them had, coincidentally, been a work colleague of Chris's, and despite initial concerns, all went incredibly well, and they decided to meet up regularly.

However, their exploits were not over. Kay was willing to keep moving ahead and continuing the experiences she had previously tried - she found it so much more satisfying with her husband, and she felt respected and protected. Chris just wanted to keep living his 'bucket list'.

Since their threesome, things at Chris's work had picked up. Mel, who had joined them for an all-night session of fucking and sucking had resumed her original work persona - a little flirty, but professional - and work and private lives were kept firmly apart. Exactly as they wanted.

"Okay, Mel," Chris declared, wearily, "you've got everything you need for next week, and you're sure you'll be OK?"

She checked a couple of files and replied: "Yes, thanks. I'll research the motivation aspect and liaise with the company. Shouldn't be a problem. Have a good week. How long is it since you had a holiday?"

Chris smiled. "Almost three years. Since ... well ... you know." Mel knew about Kay and Chris's marital problems, and was aware that they had not been away for the duration of them. She smiled sweetly.

"Make the most of it. I'll pop in to your house a couple of times, just to make sure everything's OK, then see you Saturday night."

Chris smiled. It had been three weeks since their first threesome, and they had agreed to get together every month or so. Saturday would be the next time. Having got past the initial apprehensions, this time should be far more relaxed. He was looking forward to it. Their professional masks briefly slipped as they exchanged lascivious smirks.

As if on cue, their phones 'pinged' simultaneously. Both knew what it was, and opened the message to see an identical image of Chris's wife. In this one, she was holding her breast to her mouth and licking a nipple. They smiled at one another, and both disappeared for a quick 'toilet break'.

It was a game which had become a rule. Kay would send a naughty selfie, and they would send one each in return. Not together - that was a strict rule - no sex at work - but separately.

A few minutes later, three phones received messages. Chris and Kay admired Mel's pussy, held open by two fingers, looking moist and inviting; Kay and Mel enjoyed Chris's erect cock, his hand wrapped around it as he stroked. All three returned to their offices, a little flushed, but smiling. It was fun, no more. Good, sexy fun.

Then it was back to work. Another half hour of looking at papers - or in Kay's case, sitting through a staff meeting - and they were heading home.

Once home, as had become their habit, Kay and Chris made their way to the bedroom and made love. Nothing different or kinky, just hands, mouths and genitals. It was good to have simple, uncomplicated sex together as an affirmation that they did not need the other stuff - it was just the icing on the cake. Hmm. That was an interesting idea - food. They hadn't tried that.

Then it was time to eat and pack. They left first thing in the morning for the hotel in Devon. Weather was due to be good, and they hoped to spend time walking on the beach and doing 'tourist' things. Although they had talked about 'relaxation', a 'break' and 'time together', both harboured the secret hope that it might lead to some naughty fun as well.

To reinforce that hope, Kay had packed some lingerie and a couple of naughty outfits, along with some sex toys. Chris smiled. "Got plans?"

"Nah. Nothing definite. Just thought you might take a camera, I could dress up a bit - y'know - naughty photoshoot."

He grinned. "Oh yes. Sounds good. Naughty nurse, perhaps? Maybe the sexy burlesque one?"

"You know me too well," she smirked.

Photography was one of his passions, while she loved posing - maybe she was a wanna-be model, or an exhibitionist, or just liked being the centre of attention. He enjoyed posing too. Having her tell him what to do, whether it just be certain positions, jerking off as she tried for the perfect cum shot or (and this was something they had not tried so far) using his arse with toys, he was up for it. Kay and Mel had taken photos of him, but he wanted to go further.

He really enjoyed the photos and videos they had made with Mel, and he loved the idea of more sets of pics with other people. He just wanted the chance. Perhaps the holiday would provide it.

That night, they made love again when they finally went to bed.

The following day, they were up early, skipped showers (no point with a drive of several hours ahead of them), and set off.

The drive itself was fairly uneventful. They had some fun - Kay gave him a blowjob while he was driving - leading to a lorry driver sounding his horn at them and driving alongside for some time, and he fingered her pussy for what seemed like most of the journey - in fact, when he wasn't fingering her, she was masturbating herself, achieving a lovely orgasm as they crossed the Severn Bridge.

They arrived at their hotel, after a couple of stops for food and toilets, in the middle of the afternoon. Having dragged their suitcase through several winding corridors, they found their room, and once inside, stripped off their clothes. Their antics on the drive had left them both horny as hell, so they fucked vigorously, before showering and changing into clean clothes.

They had decided to take a walk along the sea front and pick up fish and chips for tea - mainly to find the 'lie of the land', before returning to the hotel for drinks in the bar and an early night.

They strolled along, hand in hand, away from the main town initially. In that direction, streetlights soon disappeared, and it was peaceful. They went along the road initially, as it ran down to the beach, then headed down the steps in the sea wall to walk back up the sand.

They arrived at the beach with the sun low in the sky and the shadows getting longer. As they walked back on the soft, golden sand, loving the feel of it between their toes, and smiling at other walkers (some with dogs), it became darker quite quickly, as is typical of later Summer evenings on the South coast. The twinkling lights became more evident, and as they reached them, it was officially dark.

This was a typically English seaside town. The front was full of 'Bed and Breakfast' hotels, most with 'Full' signs in the window, souvenir shops, penny arcades, pubs and fish and chip shops.

Initially, they stayed on the beach, avoiding the clanks and whirrs of the arcades, with the occasional rattle of coins falling and their tinny, 80s music. The pubs played more modern music, and a couple had live bands performing - more appealing.

After passing by these places initially, they strode back up the sea wall and braved the crowded chaos of the promenade. There they brought chips and found a bench where they could sit and eat, before deciding to pop to the pub with a band performing for a drink before heading back.

The band were OK, playing a selection of recognisable tributes to well known groups of yesteryear, and the atmosphere was fun and exhilarating. They were looking around for a seat, and were resigned to having to stand, when a man, who looked a little older than Chris waved to him.

"D'you want to join us? It's no problem." He shouted above the strains of an Oasis cover.

"Sure. Thanks," replied Chris, and waved Kay over to join them.

For a while, as is typical of many British people, the couples kept to themselves, until, finally, the band announced that they were taking a break.

"Phew!" Smiled the man, "They're OK, but nice to be able to talk. I'm Jason and this Carol," he informed them indicating the woman next to him. "We've been here a few days now. It's nice, don't you think?"

Chris acknowledged the pair of them and introduced himself and Kay. "We just arrived today. Is there much to do here?"

"Yeah, plenty. Depends what you want, of course. The beaches are good - especially if you get away from the families in town. Countryside's pleasant too. We like walking. Carol takes about a thousand photos of everything - she just got a new camera - bloody expensive thing. We like the small fishing villages and there's a couple of stately homes. If the weather's good, it's incredible. If not ... well ... I think I'd have had enough after a few days."

Chris thanked him for the information, and turned to Carol, explaining that he enjoyed photography as well, and while the two of them started discussing the merits of various cameras - and phones - Jason and Kay began their own conversation.

As the band returned to the small stage, Kay turned to Chris. "Jason suggested that he and Carol show us round a bit tomorrow. What d'you think?"

Chris had enjoyed chatting with Carol. She was knowledgeable, and though maybe a bit more 'curvy' than his usual taste in women, she was quite attractive and fun. They quickly arranged to meet, and as the band started playing, they all stood, as if by mutual agreement, preparing to leave.

In fact, three of them stood. Carol remained seated, and after a moment of confusion, Chris realised that she was sitting in a wheelchair. Jason moved behind her, and manoeuvred her out of the space, and they left the pub together, strolling up the front, past arcades which were now quiet apart from the sounds of shutters being pulled down.

They parted to go to their different hotels, reaffirming their arrangement for the following day, and wandered off, Jason grunting as he pushed the wheelchair up the steady slope. Chris and Kay decided to have one last drink in the bar at their hotel, before retiring for the night - they were both knackered.

The bar was quiet. In fact, the only people there were a group of three young men. They looked miserable, despite clearly having enjoyed a few drinks, and were involved in a fairly intense discussion.

Chris approached the bar at the same time as one of them got up to refill his glass.

"Alright?" Chris nodded to him.

The man put his hands on the bar and blew a long, disgruntled breath. "S'pose so. Just pissed off. It's meant to be my mate's stag weekend. Should'a been ten of us, but half of 'em cried off, so it's just five - including the groom. 'E's fucked off to bed now, and I just got a call saying the stripper can't make it. Got a room booked 'n' everything. Guess we'll just 'ave to get pissed - though, honestly, it's not our style. None of us are big drinkers, and we're not gonna get rowdy and cause chaos." He stopped.

"Sorry, mate. Not your problem."

He grabbed his drink and returned to the morose group. Chris went to sit with Kay. He told her about the young men's problem.

"Oh," she responded, "that's such a shame. Poor bloke must totally rejected. Sounds like even the ones who're left aren't going to have much fun - not to mention spending money on a room and nothing to use it for."

Chris looked at her, his grin barely disguising his lascivious thoughts. "Dare you."

At first Kay thought she must have mis-heard, so she asked him to repeat it.

"Dare you."

"Dare me to ...?"

He sat back, smiling, waiting for her to join the dots. Suddenly, her eyes sprung wide in realisation.

"You're daring me to be their stripper?"

He nodded slowly. If we go with my idea, perhaps we can make one of your fantasies come true."

He explained his idea to her, and as he spoke, her eyes first popped, then relaxed into a sensuous, wanton gaze.

"You're on," she grinned.

The next time the young man he had spoken to left to visit the gents' toilet, Chris followed him. As they stood at the urinal, he set out his proposition.

"If you're interested, I think I've found your stripper. You've seen the lady with me. Well. She's not a professional, but she dances, and she's willing to 'save the day' for you. There's no charge, but there's a couple of things we'd like to do. First, I want to record it. Totally private, of course. It won't be anywhere on the web. Just for us to enjoy. Second, she'd like to make one of her fantasies a reality."

Chris explained what he and Kay had discussed, as the young man rapidly agreed. Kay might not have been as young as some strippers - many being students, trying to make ends meet - but her body was good enough, and what they had planned would certainly create an unforgettable experience.

Chris added a few stipulations - this was not a free-for-all - and they agreed to make it official with a contract which Chris would sort out the following day. They shook hands, agreeing that nothing would be said to the rest of the stag party until Kay and Chris had left, and returned to the bar.

"Well," said Chris, sliding into his seat, "he likes the idea. We're gonna do a contract tomorrow - just so everyone knows where they stand. Still time to back out."

Kay shook her head. "No way. A dare's a dare - and with your suggestion, I'm definitely up for it."

He was sitting next to her, and her hand slipped on to his thigh, travelling up until it met the solid tube between his legs. She grinned, eyes sparkling, then glanced at the other table, catching the eye of the man who was checking her out, maybe already picturing her naked. She smiled at him, raising an eyebrow as he turned away.

Ten minutes later, Kay and Chris left. They had dragged the time out, enjoying watching the young man holding in the secret he was desperate to blurt out. As they left, Chris glanced back and saw the group leaning in. as they crossed the floor to the lift, there was an audible 'whoop'. Their weekend had taken a turn for the better.

In their room, Kay was wanton. She insisted on performing a striptease ('practice', she called it), and concluded with a lap dance for Chris, which went further than any 'Gentleman's Club'. She undressed him, rubbing her backside over his cock, before turning, bending forward and squeezing her breasts around it.

She knelt between his legs, stroking him gently, exploring his full length and his balls, then kneeling up and taking him in her mouth.

She rose, pushing him back and mounting him, guiding his erection into her wet, slippery cunt and bouncing up and down, first slowly, then speeding up.

As he lay back, he watched her breasts bouncing, then suddenly going still as she leaned over to the drawer of the bedside table. He could not see what she was getting out as she placed it on the bed, fiddled with it for a few seconds, then placed her hand behind her.

Next, she lifted off him, his penis falling, with an audible 'slap' against his stomach. She wriggled a little, then grabbed his shaft again. Once again, she guided him into her hole - but a different hole this time. She placed the head against the tight entrance of her anus - ready lubricated - and, slowly and steadily lowered herself until his entire length was inside her.

Once again, she began bobbing up and down - slowly this time. She did not want him cumming in there. She did not like that. She had experienced it, mainly when she had no choice, and she really did not like it, for some reason.

Judging that even her slow movements might be too much, she stopped and lifted up, releasing him. Then she shuffled up, placing her dripping pussy directly over his mouth. He licked her vigorously, loving her taste, running his tongue down from her clit to her open hole and on, over her perineum, pushing between her buttocks, until he could taste the lubricant.

As he licked, her hand dropped to her clitoris, and the dual actions brought her to her climax (not really professional for a stripper - but never mind). Her juices flowed across Chris's face, the force of the orgasm increased by the sense of control which she was feeling.

Now, however, it was his turn to take charge. She slid off him, taking his hands as she went, until she knelt on the floor while he stood over her. She leaned and began sucking him - vigorously this time, wanting him to cum - to shoot his load all over her.

As her head worked vigorously back and forth, and his hips moved in and out as he face-fucked her, he suddenly stiffened. His breathing had become more rapid, and she knew he was about to lose control. She pulled back as he grabbed his shaft. His cock pumped, warm cum splashing on her face, as she closed her eyes, accepting it on her forehead, eyelids, cheeks nose and slightly parted lips.

As the spurts slowed to dribbles, she felt droplets fall on her breasts. To complete the act, she took him in her mouth, sucking down any last drops which hadn't been pumped out.

She knelt back on her haunches, pushing semen off her eyelids so that she could open her eyes and look at her husband. He, predictably, was grabbing a camera, desperate for a photo of her cum-covered visage.

She smiled for the camera, sticky strands drying already on her lips and eyes, while more dripped off onto her breasts. Then she smiled at her husband.

"Well? Was I good?"

He nodded slowly. "Oh yes. Very good. Maybe the starting outfit wasn't the most inspiring, but who cares? It's the big finish that counts."

She smiled, delighted that he approved. "Thanks. And I will use a better outfit tomorrow. Now, however, I'm going to clean up and we can get to bed."

Ten minutes later, she was curled around her husband as they lay under the covers, kissing tenderly, and ultimately falling asleep.

The following morning, Kay was keen to practice her routines for her performance that evening. She would be performing twice. The first would be more a burlesque style routine - rather 'vanilla', and not especially revealing. The second would more than make up for the first, though - as Chris had agreed the previous evening.

As Kay was practising, Chris decided to take the laptop and type up an agreement between himself and Kay, and the man responsible for the booking. The weather was glorious, so he could sit by the pool and wait for the friend of the groom to arrive at eleven o'clock, as agreed.

The contract was written in plenty of time, and Chris was allowed to use the printer in the hotel 'business centre'. He thought he had included everything - protection for Kay and various other plans, along with an assurance that any recordings would not be shared - only he and Kay would receive a copy - the young men involved would not - partly because, if it were to appear anywhere, it would be difficult to know who was responsible, and partly to protect the groom, whose marriage would be over before it started.

At precisely eleven o'clock, a very hung over stag appeared. "Hey. You OK?"

Chris stood and shook his hand. "Great thanks. I've written something up. I think it covers everything. Did you speak to your friends about it?"

"Yeah. We're all up for it. One was a bit reluctant, but we talked him round. We're all pretty open-minded. To be honest, we finished Uni a couple of years ago and we were all in the rugby team, so this sort of thing's not totally new. Well - not quite this extreme - but - y'know."

Chris smiled. "Sure. Well - it's a first for us too. We've just got into swinging, and a chance like this was too good to miss. And if you're wondering, no, I don't get jealous. It's just a turn on. Believe me, once we're back in our room, we'll be going for it."

tazmanuk
tazmanuk
214 Followers