Falling in Love Again Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the absence of their partners, Kay and Jason had been enjoying a more intimate conversation than previously. "That was brave," commented Jason as Kay sat down, breasts still exposed.

"Not really," she replied, "after all, you could see everything with the top wet, we'd agreed to find somewhere tomorrow where you'll be seeing much more, and I'm hardly shy."

He smiled. "You and Carol are going to get on well. First time she stripped off on a beach, I was really jealous. Then I just accepted it. She's got a good body, it didn't mean anyone else was going to get their hands on it - and anyway, with her disability, what other option did she have?

"Over the years, I've pretty much put jealousy aside. I think I'd be OK with pretty much anything now."

Kay grinned, suspecting he was fishing for more information about her and Chris. "We spent a long time letting jealousy get in the way. I think we're passed it now. We'll find out tomorrow, perhaps."

"Not tonight?" Jason probed. He had guessed that their arrangement had something sexy about it, and was keen to find out what it was.

Kay looked at him, wondering if she should say anything, before deciding to hold back - until tomorrow anyway. She licked her lips and made direct eye contact. "Perhaps Chris and I will find out tonight. You and Carol will have to wait."

He raised his eyebrows, recognising the tease in her voice, then nodded. There was a brief pause, before Kay asked: "Anyway. Do you like my boobs?"

The tension broke and he looked at them, carefully appraising as if they were a work of art.

"Mmm. They're gorgeous. Wish I could show you something for you to pass comment on. Let's just say, when Carol and I get back to the hotel, we've got a lot of tensions to work out. If you couldn't tell, she's pretty keen on them too."

Steadily, the conversation moved back to more neutral subjects, and by the time Carol and Chris returned, they were chatting about the merits, or otherwise, of their hotels.

"We should get going," announced Chris. "We need to eat and get ready for later."

They all packed up and made their way back to the more solid surfaces, where Carol returned to her wheelchair with an audible sigh of relief. They made their way back to the hotels slowly, enjoying easy, friendly conversation, and, having arranged to meet up late in the morning the following day and buy picnic food before heading off to a quiet corner of the countryside, they separated.

It had been a pleasant afternoon. Sexy, but with no real pressure or intensity. All four had felt a real connection and attraction, and were desperately looking forward to moving further forward the following day.

Back at the hotel, Kay and Chris changed quickly. Both would have liked to have sex, but wanted to wait until later, to ensure that Kay's performance was not impaired. They had an early dinner, both too nervous to do justice to the excellent meal, before returning to their room.

Kay selected the smallest of their suitcases and packed everything she would need (she would change in the bathroom attached to the room which had been hired). She cued up music on her phone - just one piece of swing music (a lengthy piece) for her first performance, then a series of more modern tracks for part two - about half an hour's worth.

At nine fifteen, Chris knocked on the door of the door of the small conference room, and was admitted by Ryan and tracked by curious eyes as she made her way to the bathroom. Chris, meanwhile, set up their small video camera on a tripod and set up his camera. Finally, he connected her phone to the speaker system via Bluetooth, checked everything was working, and informed Ryan that they were ready.

He tapped on the door of Kay's dressing room, and opened it a fraction, asking if she was ready. "Yes." Her reply was quavering, and he could almost feel her nerves. He considered checking if she was still OK to go through with it, then decided against it.

He walked back into the room and collected his camera as the five young men sat around a low table. Kay's face appeared round the door, and she nodded. He started the music.

The first thing he noticed was the fluidity of her movement. She had been attending dance classes for as long as he had known her, but he never really noticed before that she seemed quite talented. In fact, much of their dancing had been at family weddings, occasionally in crowded night clubs or at New Year parties, none of which show-cased a dancer's ability.

Kay wore a full, frilly skirt, which fell almost to the floor behind her and swept up at the front to expose her stocking-covered legs. It just covered the suspenders, which Chris was confident she would be wearing. On top, she wore a jacket, giving the whole outfit the impression of a flamenco dancer. Her dancing, however, was nothing like that.

She began by dancing before each audience member, bumping and grinding her hips, bending low to allow the jacket to fall forward and expose her cleavage, while wafting her face with a fan - the only prop she could find. She walked behind the group, stroking their hair and allowing her body to brush their faces, before moving in front of them.

Slowly, she unbuttoned her jacket, revealing a corset beneath - a purple and black one which pushed her breasts up and cinched her waist. She shrugged off first one, then the other shoulder, before letting the jacket drop to the floor. Her tits looked amazing, and even Chris, who was very used to them, was impressed - mainly because they were squeezed in so tightly to produce her cleavage, yet managed not to pop out completely.

Kay must have had confidence in the garment, as she put her hands behind her head and made the exposed flesh ripple as she shook.

She turned her back to the audience and unfastened the skirt. It, too, was purple, with black trim and white layers underneath. She parted the front and teased, covering her backside as she switched her hips, before bending low and flicking the skirt up to offer a brief flash of black, full knickers, stockings and suspenders. The audience offered comments (all positive) and voiced their approval.

She dropped the skirt, revealing raunchy underwear - a fantasy in her corset, knickers and stockings. Again, she moved around between the men, now bending low to offer full views of her boobs, or turning to pull her knickers tight against her bum, revealing a distinct camel-toe between her legs.

The young men seemed to be feeling less confident now, almost nervous, as Kay took charge. Her brushes against them and apparent assurance making them realise that they would soon be getting some very intimate sights.

Kay pulled the table back, leaving space for her to get close in front of them. She placed her left leg on the chair between two of the men, inviting them to unclip her stockings. She then moved to the other end of the table, offering her other leg for the two at the other end. Then she stood before the groom, lifting her leg and placing it between the legs of the bridegroom, inviting him to remove first one, then the other stocking.

Bare-legged, she adopted more raunchy poses, and Chris waited for her to start undoing her corset. Instead, she turned, and began slipping off her knickers - at first slowly - one butt cheek at a time, and finally bending right forward as she slid the black silk down her legs.

Chris had assumed she wore nothing underneath, and had been surprised that she was showing her pussy before her tits - any gentleman knows it's always tits first - but to his delight, although her firm buttocks were entirely visible, her hairless slit was not. She was wearing a small, black thong - invisible at first, as the string was wedged between her cheeks, but as she bent over, the tiny, black triangle provided the flimsiest covering.

She switched her hips from side to side, bent forward and slapped her firm, but slightly jiggling flesh, leaving a clear, red handprint. Her bum cheeks spread slightly as she bent over, offering a hint of the darker skin between them.

Finally, Kay turned, showing the tiny black triangle between her legs, beneath the corset, which had to come off next.

Again, she returned to her audience. There were eight clips fastening the front of the garment, which, once removed, would reveal her breasts. She invited each young man to undo one clip, finishing with the groom, whose head she held between her boobs, pushing his face against her skin, the cleavage now gone as her corset fell open.

She undid the final three clips herself, and continued dancing, the sides of the garment falling apart, yet still covering her - just, as she held it in place.

Finally, she turned her back to them, opened the corset wide and threw it away.

She continued to pose, looking naked in nothing but the hidden thong. She put her hands behind her head, bent forward, pushed her hips to one side, then the other, before finally turning to reveal herself.

But - one final tease - she wore nipple tassels - black with dangling tassels, covering her nipples. She began to dance again, swinging her breasts, making the tassels rotate first one direction, then the other. She shimmied her soft, bouncing flesh, approaching each man in turn, bouncing her boobs in their faces, barely six inches away, and moving on before they could reach up to touch her.

All except the groom. She moved closer to him, holding the jiggling mounds, one either side of his head and squeezing them around his face. She rubbed them around, not pulling back until he was red-faced and breathless.

Then, with a skip, she turned, and with her best sexy wiggle, stalked off to her changing room. Part one was over - a perfect tease to set them up for part two.

As the performance music stopped, and the background music took over once more, there was a silence as the small group processed this initial striptease. It had been sexy, and very high on teasing - yet she had not, actually, exposed the parts they really wanted to see. Had that been all, they would have been disappointed - yet, in fact, they were now desperate for part two. They applauded briefly, before settling back, resigned to a twenty minute wait before the main event.

As conversation resumed, the best man, Ryan, approached Chris. "That was great. You're sure about the next part? Is she still OK with it?"

"Sure," replied Chris, looking more relaxed than he felt, "she's looking forward to it. I just hope all you guys are ready."

Ryan gave a lascivious smirk. "Oh yes. After that, I think we're definitely all in - even the one who wasn't sure." He winked and returned to his seat with his mates.

Chris considered how he felt. His stomach had churned as he watched his wife expose herself so wantonly. The routine had been very slick, almost professional, and he had found himself feeling increasingly turned on. By the end, he had been rock hard, apprehension replaced by lust, and he wanted nothing more than to go to his wife and fuck her right now, with all these young men watching. It was not to be though - there was more to come.

Chris went to the 'changing room', tapped on the door and went in. Kay was inside, washing herself, before applying fresh make-up and re-organising her hair, then putting on the next costume. Slowly, carefully, she pulled off the nipple tassels, held in place by small, sticky pads.

"Was I OK?" She asked, uncertainly.

"Amazing," he replied, "they loved it and can't wait for part two."

She smiled. "And were you OK?"

He took her hand and placed it on his erection. "Fuck, yes. A bit jealous at first, then just horny. You had them in the palm of your hand. Which is a good thing really, considering what's next."

She smirked, and they looked at each other. "Once I'm done," she stated, "We gather the stuff and go as fast as possible. I'm gonna want to fuck you, and we need to get to our room. Otherwise, I might just take you in reception and not give a shit who's watching."

He laughed and kissed her, before leaving, telling her she had ten minutes and he would tap on the door at the agreed time.

Returning to the small group of 'stags', he began reorganising the furniture. He placed the chairs in a loosely curved row, and put chair in the centre - ready for the 'audience participation'.

As the room was often used for speakers and presentations, there were spotlights, and he organised them as he wanted them, to provide lighting, not only for Kay's act, but also for his photographs and the video he was making. These might be private, but that was no reason to skimp on quality.

About a minute before the performance was due to resume, Chris tapped on the door of Kay's room to check she was ready, then returned to his post. He turned up the volume of the music and started playing her first track - not the bump and grind this time, but more sensual rock, with heavy guitar chords and raunchy lyrics.

Kay sat and waited, breathing deeply. She was horny. This was one of her fantasies. She knew, however, that her performance was all-important and focused.

The music played, building up the tension, the five men becoming restless as they waited. They knew how things would end, but the build up increased their desire to get there.

Eventually, the door flew open, and Kay appeared. She could have been a different person. Her hair was pulled back severely, and she wore a nurse's outfit, complete with cap. It was not a typical nurse's outfit, of course. The tunic stopped just below her buttocks, and there were several buttons undone to expose her cleavage - but still, the stern expression made it clear - she was not to be argued with.

She sashayed forward, stocking-tops flashing with each step, and danced briefly, bending forward to show her underwear, deliberately titillating.

She walked along the line a couple of times, before stopping in front of the groom. She beckoned him to her - 'next please' - before grabbing his arm and leading him to the chair in the centre of the room.

Once there, she went through the motions of prodding and poking him, shaking her head as if finding some terrible illness, before deciding a more thorough examination was necessary.

She lifted off his t-shirt, and continued her checks, running her hands over his chest, low across his stomach, along the waistband of his trousers, before moving behind him and undoing the button and unzipping him. He looked nervous and swallowed as she knelt before him, sliding his trousers down, her warm breath on his manhood - clearly semi-erect.

His friends offered words of encouragement, wanting her to strip him.

She moved behind him again, revealing the tent which his boxers had now formed. His mates cheered at his embarrassment, and they applauded as she grabbed the rigid flesh. He gasped and stood still - his body as rigid and erect as his cock.

She knelt before him again and drew down his shorts. This time, his swinging cock was barely an inch from her mouth, and as he stepped out of his shorts, she poked her tongue out, brushing the swollen, purple head. He was quite well-built, she thought. Maybe seven inches long, and a comfortably satisfying girth. His wife would certainly be happy.

She grabbed him with her hand, making a performance of examining his penis in great detail, stroking along his shaft, holding his balls and sliding beneath, along his perineum. She stood, sliding her body over his, before pushing him gently on to the chair, facing his friends. He tried to cover himself, but Kay moved in quickly, insisting he part his legs and place his hands on his knees.

Then she approached the remaining group, and after a show of considering who to choose, selected Ryan and one of the other more confident men. She led them forward and stood them either side of their embarrassed friend.

Once more, she followed her procedure, going from one to the other, stripping them and examining their erections closely. Both were roughly average sized, although Ryan's had a distinct bend to the right. Kay was intrigued to know how that might feel inside her, but quickly dismissed the thought.

She approached the final two men. This would be the big test - was the reluctant young man going to back out, or would he go with the flow? If he mad a scene, it could ruin the whole performance. Kay decided to be careful. Rather than just dragging him up as she had the others, she bent down to him first, and whispered words of reassurance.

Whether it was her words, or the alcohol, or just that he was too horny to care, he stood and took his place in the small row, and allowed himself to be stripped. The only slight problem was that he was not as fully erect as his friends, so Kay decided to give him the benefit of her manual and oral skills, until he stood, proudly hard. In fact, his cock was the most impressive. It was a good nine inches, and drew nods of appreciation from the other men as they glanced at it enviously.

Now it was Kay's turn. She shrugged off the tunic, leaving her in bra and knickers, and wasted little time removing them to leave herself naked.

She worked along the row again, sliding her body over and around each man, allowing them to feel her breasts and wet pussy on their skin. Then she pulled up a chair and sat down. Leaning back, she toyed with her nipples, drawing them upwards and inviting each man to come and feel them as she became increasingly breathless. Then her hands slipped between her thighs, opening her labia to expose her inner parts, letting the men stare longingly, before she started masturbating gently, fingers running over her clit and into her hole.

She did not want to get too carried away, however. She stood and walked toward the groom - it was his night, and this was his treat. She grabbed his erection and drew him toward the chair. Then she sat again, spread her legs and indicated that he should drop to his knees.

Taking his hand, she guided it to her soaking cunt, pushing his finger on to her clit and encouraging him to rub her, before withdrawing his hand, sucking her juices off his finger and leading two fingers down and into her cunt. Once they were inside her, she grabbed his hand and began pulling his fingers in and out, loving the sensation on her sensitive parts.

Once he had built up a good rhythm, she let him continue on his own, while her hand went behind his head, pulling it down, so his mouth was against her pussy. His tongue snaked out, and after a little exploration, located her clit. His technique was not great, but certainly good enough in her rampant state.

She forced herself to relax, and felt her climax approach, mount and consume her. Her juices flowed freely, running over his hand and mouth, dripping on the floor. From the way he pulled back, she guessed she must have squirted. She didn't care, and pushed his face back to continue lapping her free-flowing secretions. In fairness, it might have freaked him out completely, but he stuck to the task, lapping until her climax relented and she realised that there was still more to do.

She desperately wanted a cock deep inside her, but knew that was not part of the deal. In such a setting, condoms might easily be over-looked, and the groom, while up for fun, would feel, Ryan had said, that actually fucking another woman would be too much. She wanted to enjoy the next part, then go and fuck.

She drew the groom to his feet, and slid forward on to her knees. Taking him in her mouth, she began to deliver her finest oral skills. She almost forgot that he was young, and might have less staying-power than older men, but fortunately, his moan alerted her. She did not want him to cum - not yet, anyway.

Releasing him, she guided the other men into a rough semi-circle around her, ensuring that Chris's video camera would not be blocked by a man's hairy arse. Kneeling, surrounded by hard cocks, she went to work.