Falling in Love Again Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In turns, she used her hands on two men, and her mouth on a third. She worked around the group, leaving them desperate for release. After some ten minutes working around the group, she judged they were ready. Looking up, she smiled. "OK, boys. Cover me." Even to her it sounded crass, but it had the desired effect.

They pushed their hips forward, took their members in hand and jerked. Ryan finished first, splashing his semen over Kay's open mouth, cheeks and nose. Two finished almost simultaneously, adding to the gooey mask, before the shy member of the group shot his load - copiously - into her hair, across her mouth and down onto her tits.

Commendably, the groom was last to finish, adding his contribution and leaving Kay unable to open her eyes and inhaling cum through her nose.

As the men stood around her, breathing heavily, knees bent, Kay swirled her finger round her face, pushing their collective contributions into her mouth and swallowing. When her face was left with nothing more than a shiny coating, she stopped. Grinning broadly, she kissed each cock, taking it into her mouth to suck off any remaining droplets.

Finally, she stood and turned to face the group. "Thank you, gentlemen. Hope that was memorable." She dashed round, picking up and her clothes and skipped away to her changing room.

While Chris packed away his cameras, Kay dressed quickly, as did the spent men. Kay emerged minutes later and dashed to Chris.

"Would you like to join us for a drink?" asked Ryan.

"Sorry," smiled Chris, "we've got something urgent to take care of."

Ryan looked blank for a moment, then caught on. "Ah ... right. Well ... er ... your welcome to join us after if you want."

This time Kay stepped in. "Thanks. It's a lovely thought - but I think we'll leave it. Maybe if we see you tomorrow. We really need to go now though."

Without another word, they turned and left, dashing through the hotel reception and into the lift.

Once inside, they kissed passionately. Kay's hand was inside Ryan's trousers, rubbing his rock-hard cock, as he groped her tits. They failed to notice as the lift stopped and a middle-aged couple stood staring at their foreplay. Only when the man cleared his throat did they giggle in embarrassment and scuttle out of the lift to their room.

Once inside, they shut the door and wasted no time getting naked. The problem with their level of arousal was that it was imbalanced. Chris was so horny that he needed release - quickly. Kay felt the same, but she needed several releases.

Once they were naked, Chris rammed his full length into her cunt, buried to the hilt. He fucked her hard, their bodies slapping together, headboard slamming on the wall. It was over quickly - their simultaneous orgasm was loud and prolific - the sheets were soaked - but for Kay, it was not enough.

Recognising the issue, Chris worked his way down, sucking and biting her bullet-nipples on the way down, before arriving between her thighs. He spread her legs wide, so that they were at 180 degrees, and used his fingers to spread her swollen scarlet labia. He looked at her clit, proudly displaying itself, and lowered his tongue. Flicking and licking, he made her cry and moan as she held her legs wider for him. He lapped her juices and his cum as it leaked out. He fingered her hole, ramming in and out, desperate to make her climax again, and inserted a finger into her anus.

Her secretions poured and, he could tell, her pussy was so loose he could almost fist her, if he wanted to. He didn't, but he inserted three fingers, pumping hard until she squealed, tensing and releasing as she squirted high into the air, covering his face.

He looked up and they smiled at each other.

"Have a rest," gasped Kay, "I'll keep going on my own. Why don't you sort out the pics for now, and we'll look at the video another time."

While Chris connected the camera to the laptop, Kay found nipple clamps, a butt plug and the largest vibrator she had with her, and lay back, masturbating slowly.

There were a huge number of images to download, and while he waited, Chris casually took yet more photos of Kay on his phone. Once the camera had finished, he turned to the video camera, removed the memory card and downloaded that to the laptop as well. Finally, he deleted everything from the memory card and the camera in preparation for the next time. As he finished, Kay brought herself to another climax, and lay, flushed and almost-sated on the bed.

"Shower." She announced, hopping off the bed, covered in a sheen of sweat, her own secretions and smeared semen. Chris was hardly going to argue - it had seemed a little odd, as he kissed her face and mouth, knowing that both had so recently been covered with cum by five other men, and had barely been wiped down. Not that he minded - it was just ... odd.

He gave her five minutes, then went to join her. In the shower, they washed each other down, exchanging kisses - mostly to reaffirm to one another that they were both fine with what had happened - it had not diminished their feelings for one another, there was no jealousy and no blame. Truth be told, both felt it had brought them closer.

They washed their hair, and dried one another, then, while Kay 'sorted out' her hair, Chris lay on the bed with his laptop, flicking through the photographs from earlier that evening. They were not wonderful in purely photographic terms - the lighting was not good, at times, Kay appeared to be in odd positions and the expressions on the faces were bizarre at times - but they were incredibly sexy. Some were excellent.

Chris had finished looking at her first 'performance', when she came and sat with him. He went back to the beginning, setting the display to 'slideshow', and they watched and giggled as her performance replayed in slow-strobe freeze-frames.

Gradually, their libidos rose, and as Kay removed her corset, they pushed the laptop aside and fucked again. This time, they paced themselves more - a more typical coupling for them. She took him in her mouth, sucking long and deep, before he returned the favour, licking her pussy. Both were relieved that they had waited a while after cleaning their teeth - toothpaste and oral sex do not mix.

Then they made love. He began on top, lifting her legs over his shoulders, before she rolled him over and mounted him. They finished doggy-style - him pumping from behind, while she rubbed her clit, both achieving orgasms within seconds of each other. Not the most novel or creative sexual encounter, but satisfying and intense. Afterwards, they fell back on the bed, content to sleep at last.

They awoke late the following morning, barely managing to get downstairs for breakfast. They were both a little apprehensive about meeting the stag party from the night before, but, as they had guessed, there was no sign of them.

After breakfast, Kay and Chris went swimming in the hotel pool, washing off any remaining cobwebs from the previous night, and returned to their room invigorated. Both would have enjoyed sex again, but tacitly agreed to sacrifice their urges. They were due to meet Carol and Jason, and they had no idea how that might turn out. It was possible that they would need all their energy.

Once dressed (not with swimming clothes underneath this time, but matching, lacy bra and knickers for Kay, and tight briefs for Chris), they made their way down the sea front to meet Carol and Jason.

"We thought," suggested Jason, "that we could drive inland a bit. We found a nice pub for lunch a few days ago. Then we could drive on a little to one of the more secluded areas. If we wander a while to get off the beaten paths, we'll almost certainly find somewhere scenic."

It seemed a good plan, and they wandered back to Carol and Jason's hotel to collect their car. They were half way there, when Chris realised that, walking straight towards them, were the five young men from the previous evening. As they approached each other, there were shy smiles, and then the groom stepped forward and spoke to Kay.

"Thanks so much for last night. It'd have been a disaster without you. As it is, we'll never forget it. D'you think I could have some of the photos ... just as a souvenir? It'd be great to relive in private some time ..."

He stopped, suddenly realising that Kay and Chris were looking a little reluctant to discuss this with him, and noticing Carol and Jason for the first time. He flushed beetroot red.

"Oh. Sorry. Catch you later, maybe." The group dashed off, laughing as they went.

Carol looked at Kay, who had also blushed. "So ... that was about last night's mysterious rendezvous. Tell me more."

Kay smiled nervously, her show of bravado not hiding her discomfort. "Maybe later. It was ... charity work."

Carol laughed, instinctively knowing that there was a great deal more to tell. Chris looked away, as flustered as his wife, while Jason looked at each member of the group in confusion, not quite sure what was going on.

After a little gentle teasing, the subject was dropped - to be discussed at a more appropriate time - and conversation returned to the mundane and everyday.

This lasted through the drive and most of their lunch, until they got to dessert. Then Chris decided to move on to the matters in hand.

"OK. So where are we heading for this photoshoot?"

Carol immediately dropped into 'photographer' mode. "We thought we'd go from here out into the woodlands further up. It's quite rocky there, a few nice streams and waterfalls, and plenty of secluded places. If we walk for half an hour or so, we're sure to find somewhere that'll do. We can follow some country lanes and we're sure to find a lay-by we can park in."

She pulled out her phone and found a map, showing Chris a network of small roads with parking places clearly marked. They agreed to look for an empty parking area, and just go for it. Considering the weather, it was likely that many people would head for the beaches, and if they avoided the main beauty spots, there was a good chance they would find what they were looking for.

They finished eating and returned to the car, Carol navigating. After twenty minutes, they found themselves in a tiny village, which seemed to consist of half a dozen houses. A sign indicated that there was a pay and display car park, and a public footpath. The car park, which had space for maybe ten cars, was empty, so they pulled in and stopped.

Carol enlarged the map and pointed out the woodlands, a stream or river running through, and a network of footpaths. Switching to satellite images, she tracked from where they were parked, and found what appeared to be several areas of riverbank and possibly even waterfalls. It looked perfect. They collected the required equipment and set off over a stile along a narrow track into the woods.

As they walked, there were more and more trees, and the paths became less well-defined. They kept going as the light decreased, becoming dappled from the leaves, the track stony and rough, meaning that Carol's wheelchair had to be folded and carried. Still they went ahead, until suddenly, the tree cover ended.

They blinked as they came out into the bright sunlight, and as their eyes adjusted, they looked around.

There was a small, bubbling stream, and at the top of the clearing, a waterfall, perhaps ten feet high. Just below the waterfall were the ruins of an ancient cottage - just a few roofless walls, enclosing stone rooms with dirt floors. The grass was green and lush, apparently untrodden, running to a small area of pebbles by the stream. On the opposite side, the trees grew right to the edge of a deeper meander, exposed roots in the water. It was idyllic. Perfect for their requirements.

Both couples spread blankets on the ground and while Chris and Carol sorted out cameras and talked about which backgrounds they would use (waterfall and ruins were favourite, but the trees and stream would also be good), Kay and Jason chatted amiably.

After a few minutes, the photographers were ready. "Shall we start with us two taking photos and Kay and Jason modelling?" Suggested Carol. They all agreed. "Then, perhaps, Kay and Jason can take the cameras for Chris and I." Once again, there was agreement.

They decided that Kay should start. She was more confident, and hopefully this would rub off on Jason. She was directed to stand by the building as the shooting began.

Carol took the lead. It was clear that she had professional training as she guided Kay through a series of poses. After a couple of minutes, Kay was directed to slip her t-shirt off, followed by her shorts. The burgundy, lace bra and knickers were a great contrast to her skin-tone, and the high-cut leg, showing plenty of buttock, looked wonderful.

Chris expected Carol to suggest Kay remove her bra next, but instead, she turned to Jason. "Go on then. Stand with her and let's have a few of you both together."

Steadily, they moved from being alongside one another to Kay draping herself around Jason, then on her knees next to him, followed by reversing the pose (not wanting it to be excessively male-dominant). "Take off his t-shirt, Kay," Carol instructed, "slowly - start in front, then behind. Nice and close to him. Rub against his chest as it goes higher."

Kay obliged, revealing a well-toned torso (probably from pushing Carol's wheelchair). Jason was a little shy as her breasts pressed into his chest and stomach, but had no wish to spoil the atmosphere, which was becoming increasingly charged.

Next, Kay removed his shorts, standing behind him and looking round, smiling into Jason's face as she slid down his back.

Carol whispered to Chris: "I'm guessing you're both up for it?" He looked at her, quizzically. She rolled her eyes. "A nude shoot. You're up for it?" Chris nodded, giving her the go-ahead for her next instruction.

"Undo her bra."

Jason looked across, momentarily flustered, then, as Kay raised her arms, reached behind and unclipped her. Steadily, as Carol instructed, he slipped the bra down her arms, revealing her breasts.

Again, a series of poses, starting apart, then moving together, her erect nipples rubbing against him. She did not mind. After the previous night, she was embracing her freedom, and as she felt some stiffening between his legs, she smiled at him, secretively.

"Behind her Jason, hands over her boobs." He glanced up again, but complied. If Carol was OK with it, so was he. "Now cup them." He complied, holding them up, nipples pointing at the cameras. "Now take her nipples between your fingers."

Jason realised where they were heading, and knew that if he was going to object, now was the time. After a brief pause, he decided to embrace the situation - and Kay.

After more time with Jason acquainting himself with Kay's breasts, with hands, fingers and mouth, Carol fired her next instruction: "Kay. Slip his shorts off. On your knees, nice and close."

She dropped in front of him, fingers in the waistband of his boxer shorts. Steadily, she pulled them down, his semi-erect penis flicking out as she released it. She was quite impressed. Maybe seven inches when fully hard, she guessed, and average girth.

Carol continued instructing - photos with Kay's face next to his cock, cupping her own breasts - then hold it - "make it hard," instructed Carol.

Still, this all seemed professional - two models carrying out a job, who would shake hands and go home at the end. Next, however, Carol directed: "Kiss it ... lick it ... take it in your mouth."

Kay did as she was told, but now began to add passion. She licked vigorously along his shaft, down to his (rather hairy) balls and swirled her tongue around the head, making him gasp. She did not use her 'A-game' when he was in her mouth - she was anticipating more to come and did not want to test his stamina - however, she slid up and down, making it clear she was enjoying herself.

"OK, luv, on your knees. Kay stand up. Slip her panties down, then kiss as close as possible to her pussy."

Jason complied, then followed instructions to draw Kay down to the ground beside him. She lay back and spread her legs, allowing Jason to open her pussy lips with his fingers for the photographers to get some truly intimate shots. Then he inserted first one, then two fingers, sliding in and out as she started to breathe deeply. He leaned forward, as instructed, and licked her, zooming in on her rather prominent clitoris.

"OK. That'll do," declared Carol. Kay and Jason looked up, disappointed. "Time for me and Chris now - then, perhaps, some threesomes."

Jason and Kay saw the sense in what she was saying. Do the arty bits, then on to a porn shoot. They swapped places as Chris and Carol performed similar routines of stripping and foreplay - the difference being that they needed to stay on the ground, due to Carol's disability.

Chris was erect from the start, and he soon found that Carol gave good head, and her hands were firm and strong - probably from moving her wheelchair and using crutches.

They stopped at the same point as Kay and Jason, and Carol decided on the next phase. "Right. Threesome. I'll shoot first. I don't want to do loads of directing - just enjoy it. You two men enjoy Kay first - hands, mouths - make sure she enjoys it. Then Kay, you have fun with both of them - will Jason need a condom?"

Kay nodded. The question was not a suggestion that he enter her bareback, more whether or not they were actually going to fuck. Kay had decided that they were.

"OK, I brought some. I'll put it nearby, then you can grab it when needed. Just one thing ... Kay - have you ever tried DP?"

Kay looked at Carol, then Chris, momentarily unsure. Chris looked confused. "Double penetration," she explained, "one in my pussy and one in my arse." She turned back to Carol. "Er ... yes. If we're doing it, can I have lube?"

Again, Carol magically produced a bottle of lube, causing Jason to raise his eyebrows. It seemed his partner was prepared for every eventuality.

Carol gave just one last instruction. "Guys. Try not to cum yet. I've got a vision of the perfect money-shot, and I'd rather you didn't waste it."

They smiled, and promised to do their best. Kay also promised not to 'overdo' things. Then Kay lifted the camera, and the three started to enjoy themselves.

As Jason licked and sucked Kay's tits, Chris licked her pussy, using his normal technique of fingering her at the same time. After a couple of minutes, much to Kay's disappointment, they swapped over. As it happened, Jason was very proficient at oral, and had her at the brink of orgasm as he withdrew.

Chris whispered to Jason, and they approached her again. This time, Chris slipped two fingers inside her, as Jason rubbed her clit. They did not hold back. Chris thrust back and forth vigorously, while Jason rubbed and tapped. As her tension mounted, she realised what Chris was hoping for, and focused on it.

Her breathing became increasingly rapid, and her moans louder and more intense - then, her body went rigid - and released. A flood of juices and a fountain of clear liquid ejaculated - her squirts almost a foot in the air at first. Carol gasped. "Amazing, incredible." Kay allowed her orgasm to overtake her, then, as the waves subsided, relaxed.

With her cunt still pulsating, she instructed the men to stand, taking Chris with her right hand and Jason in her mouth. She then swapped, before taking them both in hand and leading them in front of her. With a hand encircling each erection, she alternated her mouth from one to the other, before bringing them close, glans touching glans, and swirling her mouth and tongue around the pair of them. If either man objected to cock to cock contact, he said nothing.

Kay descended to the floor, drawing the men with her. She spread her legs wide, inviting Chris to fuck her, then drew her knees up, encouraging him to put her legs over his shoulders, so Jason could kneel by her head and feed his member between her hungry lips. Having seen Chris's demonstration, Jason withdrew, rolled on a condom, and buried himself to the hilt in Kay's slimy pussy.