Falling in Love in One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I determined from her continuing commentary that her husband had accumulated substantial wealth through his wise personal investments which, combined with a large life insurance policy, made her a lady of substantial financial means when he passed. She was fortunate to be able to live and to explore her new life at her own pace.

She left her airline employment and lived a very quiet life while grieving for a year, and then decided to become a travel agent, inspired by her happy memories of flying around the world. She moved to San Antonio from her former airline base in Dallas to take a job with a mid-sized travel agency, and her office was only two miles from our neighborhood. I honestly felt the Hand of Providence had brought us together.

During our meal, I told Kate that following a brief period of working in banking after college, I became a real estate developer because I both respected the intrinsic, lasting value of land, and I liked to build things. I mentioned that I, too, enjoyed traveling and was often "on the road" a few days each month checking on current projects and new opportunities.

With genuine enthusiasm she said, "That's great! I can help you with your travel plans." Such an arrangement thrilled me with its potential for continuing contact with her.

With equal excitement, I blurted, "Maybe you could join me on a trip to a really nice place?" I froze, thinking I had gone way past the line of familiarity allowed on a first date, but she immediately eased my mind.

"That would be great fun! I know we could really enjoy ourselves."

I thought, "Wow. She is already willing to consider going away with me for multiple days...and nights. I can't believe it."

When we finished our supper, the waiter asked if we desired dessert. I looked at Kate and said with a grin, "I have a delicious cherry cheesecake at home if you would like something sweet, and I can grind some fresh coffee."

She excused the waiter, saying, "We won't be having dessert, thank you." Then she took my hand and whispered as though she was revealing a deep secret, "I don't know how much more sweetness I can take in one night, but I want it. Let's go." In a flash, I paid the check and we were on the way home.

"Would you mind if we had more wine instead of coffee?" she asked as soon as we entered the house. "I really like it, and I'm enjoying my 'buzz'."

"Of course, we can." I uncorked a new bottle and poured a nearly full glass for each of us. Noting that it was only nine o'clock, I raised my glass to hers and said, "To a great rest of the evening," and then served-up the cheesecake.

We again took our places on the sofa, and as we ate and drank, I was sure that the chemistry between us was building to a level of intensity neither of us had anticipated. My mind was racing, and my thoughts were greatly conflicted. She had launched my libido into overdrive, and I was consumed with loving and lustful thoughts ranging from tender lovemaking to hardcore fucking. I clearly understood that my mind was miles ahead of where it should have been given the requirement for gentlemanly comportment on a first date, but my passion was overpowering my intellect.

We finished our dessert and I refilled our glasses. She scooted close to me and leaned back into the sofa, raising and tucking her lower legs against her thighs. She didn't seem to notice, or maybe she didn't care, that the hem of her dress rose even higher than before, and her knees were parted sufficiently to give me a visual that confirmed she was wearing a blue thong that matched her lacy bra.

She sighed with contentment and said, "I'm having such a good time, I don't want this night to end," and then seemed to be anxiously awaiting my response as she maintained eye contact, raised her glass and sipped her wine. The look in her dreamy eyes was surely an invitation, so I accepted it.

"I understand. I am overwhelmed by the comfort and closeness I am feeling with you." I put down my glass, took her hand in mine, and could not resist telling her, "You are a charming and beautiful lady, Kate, and I have treasured every moment tonight as a great and wonderful gift." It may have been the wine that encouraged me to be so expressive, but it was my heart that gave me the words.

I saw that her eyes were getting misty, and I feared she perceived my candor as an uncomfortable surprise. After only moments that seemed like minutes, she squeezed my hand, put her glass on the table, and snuggled closer against me.

"I have been very lonely, Ken...for a long time. I was very attracted to you when I first saw you, and the feeling has become more intense." She leaned her face toward mine and was silently asking to be kissed. My lips were soon on hers, pressing gently as my hand found her waist and I gently caressed her. She held the kiss and put both hands around my neck and intensified my thrill of our first romantic joining. The taste of wine on her soft, warm lips coupled with the very pleasing scent of her perfume combined to make my head spin and my cock swell.

She opened her mouth slightly and gently pressed her tongue against my lips. I immediately opened my mouth, and our tongues were soon dancing and exploring with no pretense of shyness.

I leaned forward, pressing her willing body against the sofa cushion, and then wrapped my arm around her shoulders and turned my body so I could feel her full, firm breasts pressing into my chest. The intensity of our first experience with oral pleasure and physical contact increased, and she moved her hands to my back to pull me tightly against her. Our mutual passion and clear desire for more was undisguised, and we were kissing with the passion of familiar lovers instead of newly acquainted neighbors.

My leg had moved against her, and I was certain she felt the hardness of my cock on her thigh. Feeling the time was right to interrupt our kiss, I looked at her lovingly and I allowed my good judgment to prevail over my desire.

"My sweet Kate, I am on fire, but I won't take advantage of you. I don't want to risk becoming a cause of you having any regrets tomorrow." Her reply was what I needed and wanted to hear.

"You are so sweet. We are having a wonderful evening, and I decided days ago I would find joy, not regret, if we found ourselves like this." With my gentlemanly duty honestly fulfilled and her approval secured, the sexual excitement between us became a more comfortable and powerful erotic force.

I kissed her again and she drew my tongue into her mouth as I gently stroked her neck and shoulder. I felt her sigh when I touched her, and she moved her hands from my back and began caressing my upper arms, pulling on them slightly to bring us still closer together. I wanted to begin exploring her beautiful body, and I started by moving my lips to her neck, kissing a trail from her ear to her mostly exposed shoulder.

"Ummm, I like that," she purred as she leaned her head back against the cushion. I felt her breathing become deeper as I moved my lips and tongue over her skin, and I slowly kissed a path above the neckline of her dress to the top of her cleavage. She put her hands into my hair and pulled my face against her, clearly signaling me to continue.

I moved my hand under her breast and caressed it, slowly and softly while I kissed down into her cleavage. "Oh, God, yes," she said softly. I firmed my grasp under her breast, cupping it, and pushing it upward. I pressed my lips onto the top of her raised orb, and both kissed and sucked lightly the flesh exposed above her bra. With her hands she pushed my head down, moving my mouth onto the lace and allowing my tongue to probe beneath it. I had no doubt she wanted me to capture her nipple with my mouth, and that would lead to much more.

Both of us were in an awkward position, and I did not want my discovery of her lovely body to turn into a clumsy grope, so I paused my caressing and looked up at her. She looked into my eyes and I said, "We should get more comfortable."

She smiled and replied, "Yes, I would like that."

I sat up and took her hand, saying, "Come with me," and she did not hesitate to stand with me and walk with her hand in mine as I led her down the hallway to my bedroom.

After I turned on the light and we entered, I took her into my arms and kissed her, lightly a few times, and then with the tongue-probing passion we enjoyed on the sofa. The thrill was even greater because she leaned into me and pressed her breasts and thighs against me as our mouths ground together. She broke our kiss and said, "I knew we would be back in this room. I just did not know how long it would take."

"Come, stand here," I said as I positioned her in front of the large mirror on the dresser. Standing behind her, I whispered into her ear, "I want you to watch the joy I feel as I undress you." She kicked-off her sandals and willingly waited for her disrobing.

She leaned her head back onto my shoulder and with the mirror revealing her eyes being closed and a smile on her face, she replied, "I'm going to like giving you joy, Ken." I kissed her neck and began to undress her as I would unwrap a wonderful gift.

I unhooked the top of her dress and slowly pulled the zipper all the way down to its beginning just above her waist. I looked into the mirror and she was watching intently and with obvious excitement as I moved the dress off her shoulders and arms, revealing her very sexy, lace-topped bra, which flattered her form by lifting and separating her magnificent, full breasts. The lace above the cups began just atop her nipples, and it was erotically transparent. I left the dress resting on her waist as I admired her stylish, feminine lingerie.

I put my hands on her flat tummy and caressed her, and then began moving them up her torso as I kissed her neck and teased her earlobe. She reached behind her and grasped the tops of my thighs, saying softly, "I love that, please don't stop."

My hands soon reached her breasts and I covered them, gently pushing them into her chest. I found an erotic thrill in handling her tits as though they were gifts from her to me. Her impressed breasts spread to exceed the length of my fingers, and her taut nipples poked into my palms. With a loving squeeze, I released them and opened the clasp on her bra. I saw her watching as I lowered the straps from her shoulders, pulled it off, and laid it on a nearby chair. Her naked breasts were beautifully firm, nearly symmetrical in their form, and tipped by pleasingly erect nipples circled by lovely, darkly pigmented areolas.

I captured her protruding points between my fingers and teased them with gentle tugs and twists. She again moved her head back onto my shoulder and both surprised and excited me by saying, "Oh, God, Ken, pull on my nipples, you won't hurt me, and it makes me crazy." With greater force I pulled and pinched them, and she exhaled hard while grabbing the edge of the dresser to steady herself. She clearly enjoyed nipple play, and I made a mental note to fully satisfy her desire for it.

I could wait no longer to see her completely naked.

I whispered, "Raise your arms," and with ease I pulled her dress over her head and put it neatly on the chair. After having earlier caught only a fleeting view of the front of her thong, I was thrilled to see it had a lacy waistband that matched her lovely bra. The lace also surrounded the satin that covered her vulva, and it beautifully framed her sexual treasure. The outline of her puffy lips and the crease between them was exactly as I remembered it when it was revealed by her form-fitting yoga pants when we met.

Both of us saw the darkened area toward the bottom of her large folds, made wet by her excitement. Our eyes met in the mirror, and I pressed my body forward, pushing my stiff cock against her exquisite ass and said, "I am excited too, my sweet Kate."

Again, kissing her neck, I put my fingers on her tummy and lightly massaged it, being excited by its firmness as I slowly moved my hands downward. She again leaned back against me and whispered, "I love submitting to you. You are strong, gentle, and patient."

With my fingertips sliding beneath the lacy top of her most intimate garment, I felt the smoothness of her shaved mound. I softly caressed it on the top and down the sides of her outer labia. Looking into the mirror I saw she had closed her eyes and was biting her lower lip as I gently massaged her and lightly circled her clitoris with my finger. With her breathing becoming noticeably deeper, she softly said, "Oh, God, Ken, that feels wonderful. I have greatly missed the touch of a man."

I turned her and I knelt on one knee, moved my hands to her hips, hooked my thumbs onto her thong, and slowly began pulling it down. The lace and silk triangle easily slid down her legs, and I watched with awe as a thin, clear strand of her silky juices momentarily stretched from her glistening, aroused, smaller folds to the descending material that had covered them. Her thong found its place with her other clothes, and she stood before me as a naked goddess.

With my face only inches from her wet, blossoming sex, I kissed a trail from above her knee to the top of her thigh. I paused to admire the sight of her fully aroused, now protruding inner lips, glazed by her clear, copious lubrication. I leaned forward to cover her pussy with my mouth, but she stopped me.

Her hands grasped my head and raised me up to kiss her. With her arms firmly around my neck, she devoured my mouth with hers in a passionate kiss given with short, uneven breaths. "It's my turn now. I want to see your naked body and the cock that I have felt pressed against me." I easily acquiesced to her desire, knowing my oral invasion of her vagina would be only temporarily delayed.

She quickly unbuttoned my shirt, tugged it out from my slacks, and threw it onto the chair. She pressed her wonderful tits hard against my chest and we resumed our deep kiss. Without interrupting our tongue dance, she deftly undid my belt and quickly opened and unzipped my trousers, pushing them onto the floor, where they, my shoes, and socks were soon cast aside.

She backed away a step and scanned my chest and abdomen with hungry eyes, then said with sincerity and a big smile, "Wow, Ken, you have an amazing body, and your boxers are divine!" I was very flattered by her words. She made me feel both attractive and manly while making me grin widely at the pleasing comment about my underwear. When I dressed, I had consciously decided that the bright red color and silk texture were appropriate choices to reflect the passion I was already feeling.

She quickly stooped and stripped-off my boxers and saw my rock-hard erection and smoothly shaved groin. "Ummmm, you are so nice and smooth all over. I like a well-groomed man." She then wrapped her warm hand around as much of my rod as she could and said, unabashedly and with a devilish grin, "You have a beautiful cock, and tonight it's all mine." I would soon discover that my sweet lady was not shy in speaking the explicit language of passion. We kissed and hugged tightly in a full-body embrace, enjoying the sensuous thrill of our naked bodies melding together.

I paused our coupling and stepped to the head of my bed, and I pulled the bedspread down to the foot board. I hugged her again, and spoke softly into her ear, "Lie down with me, Kate, I want more than anything to make love to you."

"You are so sweet and respectful. I desire it as much as you do, but you need to know I am not on birth control. Do you have a condom?"

"Yes, I do," I replied, confident that she would expect a healthy, single man to be properly prepared for a sexual encounter.

"I also want you to know I am completely healthy," she said in a reassuring manner.

"Thank you for sharing that. So am I."

With the contraception and health questions resolved favorably, all that was left was to enjoy each other however we mutually desired.

She got onto the bed, exclaiming, "The sheets are wonderful. I love the feel of silk against my body." Before joining her, I turned off the overhead light and lit a small lamp on a bedside table. "Nice. That's better; more romantic," she said while turning toward me onto her side and smiling in a beckoning way.

I moved close to her, cradled her shoulders with my arm so she could lean against me, and she rested her head comfortably on the top of my chest. I leaned my face toward hers, and as I kissed her waiting, slightly open mouth I put my hand on her beast, fondling it and tweaking her nipple between my fingers. She responded by leaning hard against my touch, and thrusting her tongue through my lips.

I was thrilled to feel her hand moving down my chest and then pausing to caress my tight stomach and tease it with her fingernails. I moaned slightly through our locked lips to encourage her, and she proceeded to cover the head of my cock with her hand, spreading my pre-cum all over the glans. She softly gripped the shaft and began to pump it, being careful to rub the head against her belly with each stroke. The excitement within me was building too quickly for my liking, so I took control.

Breaking our long kiss, I told her, "Lie flat and just relax. My lady always cums first, and don't be shy...talk to me while I pleasure you. Tell me what excites you."

She kissed me quickly and said, "You are so sweet to me. I am so ready for whatever you desire to do to me. You are a very considerate lover," and she reclined comfortably on her back.

I straddled her petite body with my hands on either side to raise myself above her in a position of dominance. I began kissing and tongue-teasing her breast, and she soon was raising her torso to push it deeper into my mouth as she began to make whimpering, childlike sounds. I peeked up at her face and saw her eyes closed, head tilted back, and mouth slightly open. Without biting, I closed my mouth hard against the erect tissue of her taut nipple, and clearly heard, "Oh, yes, Ken...God yes!"

I cupped her breast from underneath and squeezed it, raising her nipple upward. I captured it with my teeth, tugging and biting on it with a slowly increasingly intensity. She put her hands on my head, saying, "Yes, yes. Pull on it and bite it, I love it." I continued manipulating her very stiff bud and felt her lower body move as her hips pressed into the mattress and her legs opened. I continued pulling and pressuring her nipple, but I was careful to avoid hurting her. After treating her other wonderful titty the same way, I paused to catch my breath. She immediately expressed her great desire for more, saying, "Please don't stop. I need this so much."

I raised myself to her lovely, passion-etched face and replied, "No worries, my precious Kate, I'm going to give you everything," and she threw her arms around my neck and again kissed me, harder than before.

I laid my body on top of her and slowly slid downward, licking and nibbling a trail down her throat, between her breasts, across her taught tummy, and over her bare mons pubis. I stopped at the top of her vaginal slit and flicked the hood of her clitoris with my tongue, causing her to reflexively shudder with pleasure. I was between the thighs of a goddess, with her wet, blossoming, feminine treasure against my face.

I was enthralled by the beauty and complexity of her vulva. I framed her puffy, outer lips with my index fingers and massaged them lightly with my thumbs as I spread them. Her large, inner labia extended well outside her vaginal opening, and they resembled flower petals soaked by the dew fall. Her excitement had induced a swollen breach in the fleshy gateway into her vagina, and her clit was peaking outside of its hood. Equally captivating was her pleasing, womanly scent that invisibly covered her sexual anatomy with a veil of eroticism that compelled me to taste it.