Falling in Love in One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears of joy trickled from her eyes, and she came around the table and sat on my lap. She kissed and hugged me like she loved me, matching my feelings for her.

I enjoyed the taste of strawberry on her lips and tongue, increasing the pleasure of her kiss. She easily felt my erection budding beneath her, and lightly ground her pussy against it. She softly traced her tongue around and across my lips, smiled, and said, "Oh, my. My man is ready for more, and so am I. Take me back to your bed."

"My sweet Kate, I want nothing more right now, but be warned, I may lock the door and keep you all night."

"You won't have to lock anything because I have no interest in leaving." Round two of our wonderful coupling was underway.

As we walked down the hallway, she stopped at the bathroom across from my office. "You go ahead. I want to freshen-up a bit. I'll be quick." She went into the bathroom and closed the door. I thought I should do the same, so I went into the master bathroom, brushed my teeth, removed my boxers, and washed my genital area. I wanted to be "fresh," given what I had in mind doing with her.

She beat me back to the bed and stood, unnoticed by me, watching me using a washcloth on my cock and balls. I looked-up when I heard her say, "You are so considerate," and she dropped my robe from her body and was again beautifully naked and available for my pleasure. I was squeaky clean "down there" and my erection was approaching full bloom.

We stepped toward each other and met with a full-body embrace and a deep, passionate kiss. I put my hands on her shoulders, looked deeply into her emerald-colored eyes, and said, "I sensed earlier that we were just warming-up. I don't want to be presumptuous about anything, so don't hesitate to tell me 'No.'"

She moved her mouth to my ear, gently bit my lobe, and then whispered in a seductive tone, "No worries. I meant what I said about doing whatever you desire." That was the third "green light" of the evening, and I decided I would not hesitate in doing whatever heightened our mutual pleasure.

I kissed her lips softly, pulled a pillow from the bed and placed it on the floor next to our feet, and then replied, "Fine. Kneel down."

She did not hesitate to slide down my body, lightly dragging her fingernails down my chest, over my nipples, and through my abs. She knelt on her soft perch, and I put my hands into her lovely hair to gain a soft grip on her head. She raised her eyes, having to look past my erect cock to make eye contact with me. I gently pulled her head toward my dick, and she eagerly captured the top of my shaft with her lips and tongue. I said, "Oh, baby, I like that," and she smiled while wrapping one hand around as much of my girth as she could and cupping my scrotum with the other.

She licked and kissed a trail up, down, and around my cock, and she began to slowly stroke it while also massaging my balls. It didn't take long before I started to leak pre-cum, and when she saw it, she covered my very sensitive corona with her mouth and began lightly sucking. I was enthralled and excited by the view, watching her pleasure me with her mouth and hands while she looked up at me with beautiful and loving eyes. I ran my hands through her silky hair and began moving her head suggestively to mimic my fucking her face, saying, "That's it baby. Suck it. I love your mouth on my cock."

She quickened her pace of bobbing her face on my dick and began sucking harder while lathering the head with her saliva. She was sufficiently aggressive in her determination to please me that I didn't have to encourage her using my hands. Moreover, the visual of my cock moving through her lips into her wet, warm mouth was intensely erotic.

She moved her thumb and index finger to the base of my staff and took into her mouth as much as she could. When she reached the point of gagging, she stopped and remained still, sucking and tongue-lashing the stiff phallus that was probing the edge of her throat. She squeezed my ball sack slightly and I felt an arousal that was new to me, causing a little pain but more pleasure. I liked it.

She lifted her head to significantly lessen the depth of my penetration and increased the speed of her jacking my rod. This continued for a couple of minutes, and I began feeling the unmistakable sensations of my impending orgasm.

Wanting to give her fair warning, I said, "Oh, baby. I am close. It feels sooooo good." I was delighted that she continued jacking me off and sucking me, clearly refuting any concern I had that she would object to me cumming in her mouth.

I was very close to the onset of my orgasm when she looked up at me and maintained eye contact as she continued blowing me. That sight induced my orgasm. I grabbed her head and threw my own backward, crying out, "OH, KATE...KATE...GOD...OH, GOD! TAKE IT, BABY, ALL OF IT!" as my cock spewed hot ropes of semen into her mouth and down her throat.

She continued stroking and sucking me throughout my orgasm. I felt her swallow twice and there was no trace of my seed outside of her mouth. After she consumed the last of my load, she slowed the intensity of her stroking and began to more lightly kiss and lick my cock, clearly aware of my sensitivity after cumming so hard.

She savored my deflating dick like it was a special culinary treat. She kept it inside her mouth until I said, "Okay. Okay. That's good, my love." I chose the "L" word because I wanted to reciprocate her having said it multiple times, and I was feeling like I really meant it.

She slowly released my softened cock through her lips and then smiled at me. I held her shoulders, raised her to stand, and embraced her. I pulled her against me and kissed her deeply, tasting my seed on her tongue as it danced with mine.

"You are amazing, my dear Kate. I love how you make me feel."

She put her arms around my neck, looked into my eyes, touched her nose to mine, and replied, "I'm happy when I make you happy."

I laid her on my bed and reclined on my side facing her, resting the crook of my arm under her head. With my free hand I began softly massaging her breasts, paying attention to gently squeezing her nipples. For about thirty minutes we exchanged very affectionate pillow talk as I played with her tits. When I felt my libido beginning to recover, I moved my fingers down her chest and she whispered, "Yes, please touch my pussy. I'm so wet for you."

My fingers soon arrived at her honey pot, and it was overflowing. She opened her legs so I could finger her while rubbing her clit. She immediately began moving her hips as though she was fucking my hand, and I began to slide down her body to feast on her pussy as she did on my cock.

When I started licking and sucking her clit, she raised her head and said, "I love how you do that, but I am ready for you to fuck me again." Her candor made me smile.

Her nasty talk and obvious desire quickly induced my full erection. I got onto my knees between her legs and reached for the drawer in the nightstand to retrieve another Trojan. "Don't put it on yet," she said with a sexy grin, "let's play some more first. I have a suggestion, but you can do what you want."

I put the condom aside and replied, "Great. What do you have in mind?"

"Use the belt from your robe and tie my hands to the headboard. I want to feel like you are completely dominating me. I love my man having complete control over me. Okay?" The tone of her voice manifested her hesitancy in making the request, reflecting her concern about my reaction to her asking to be bound.

"I will love that," I replied with glee. I picked-up the robe off the floor and pulled from it the thin, fabric belt. I stood by the bed and said, "Give me your hands."

She put her wrists together, and I secured them with a quick release knot. I raised her arms over her head and tied the end of the belt to a decorative slat in the middle of the headboard, leaving a little slack to allow her some movement of her hands and arms.

I looked at my lovely Kate, naked with her hands bound and arms stretched above her head, and she was the picture of a restrained beauty about to be ravaged.

"Are you comfortable," I asked.

"Yes, and I am ready for anything. You can be rough with me."

Since she desired to be dominated, I wanted to set the tone with my language. "Good. I want to fuck your mouth again." I climbed onto the bed and straddled her chest, lifting her head so I could easily put my hard dick onto her lips. "Open your mouth, baby," I said with the authority of a Dom. She obeyed, and I began feeding her my manhood. She took it eagerly, and immediately began sucking me as vigorously as she had done while on her knees an hour before. I thoroughly enjoyed the softness of her lips and the heat and wetness of her mouth as I rocked my cock in and out, causing her to gag a couple of times.

I reached behind my back and my fingers found her hard nipples. I pinched and pulled on them, raising them high off her chest. I knew she liked it because her eyes were beaming with pleasure, she was groaning from deeply within her throat, and her lower body was twisting as if she was being fucked. Wanting to take full advantage of her submission, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and stood beside the bed.

I grabbed a pillow and told her sternly, "Turn over. I want to feel your tight ass when I fuck you." Her eyes flashed some concern, but she rolled onto her stomach. I put my knees between hers, forcing her legs apart and revealing her wet, gaping love hole. I stuffed the pillow under her hips, elevating her ass and pussy to a position of sexually delicious prominence. I paused to admire the eroticism of my bound lover's submissive pose while I rolled the condom onto my cock.

With her face pressing into the pillow and her being willfully helpless, I felt a rush of sexual power over her that was something we both wanted. I spanked her upturned bottom once and she shrieked, more from pleasure than pain, and then smacked her three more times, making equal the punishment to each of her now glowing cheeks. "Do you like it, baby, having your ass spanked?"

"Yes. I like it, if it pleases you."

"It does, and I own your ass tonight."

I rubbed repeatedly the head of my manhood along the length of her pussy to lubricate it with her juices. I spread her cheeks with my hands, and the sight of her exposed, tight rosebud heightened my pleasure. I contemplated taking her ass, but decided that could wait until another time, after we had discussed her feelings about anal sex.

After I penetrated her vagina a few inches, I paused to enjoy the visual of my rod stuffing her. She was quick to encourage me to continue. "Give me all of your cock. Fuck me hard and deep. I want it."

I grabbed her hips, slammed the rest of my length into her, and began pounding her pussy with faster strokes and increased force. The pillow provided the perfect elevation of her vagina for me to comfortably reach her depth as I thrust into her. She met each of my penetrations with rhythmic grunts of pleasure and upward thrusts of her ass. I was careful not to hurt her while delivering the very hard fucking we both craved.

I saw that she was struggling against the binding around her wrists, and her outstretched arms rippled as her throaty groans were repeated in a continuous stream. It appeared she was imagining herself trying to escape being fucked against her will, but she was totally complicit in sharing the pure lust that raged in both of us.

I leaned forward and gripped her shoulders to increase my leverage on her body. I forced her neck and head downward, accentuating her elevated and tied hands which fueled our mutual enjoyment of her being restrained and helpless. We were fucking for the pure, carnal pleasure of it, with a little kink adding erotic spice to our passion.

Sensing a release building in my loins, I pulled out of her to retreat from the edge of orgasm and to change our position.

I reached forward and pulled the end of the belt to release the knot binding her hands, and I pulled the pillow from underneath her. I moved my knees outside of her legs and pushed hers together to firm her ass before I again buried my shaft into her pussy. I received great pleasure from both the increased tightness of her sex cave due to penetrating her through joined legs, and the feel of her ass cheeks bouncing against me with every downward stroke into her.

I grabbed her hair, pulled her head back, and spoke into her ear. "Rub your clit. I want you to cum. Tell me when you are close."

She silently and instantly complied, moving her hand underneath her tummy and onto her pussy. I felt her fingers at work, and I spread my legs enough so she could open hers to improve the ease of her masturbation. While holding her hair, my other hand found her tit and I began punishing her tightly erect nipple. I wanted us to cum together so we could fully and simultaneously enjoy the culmination of our first experience with Dominant/submissive kink, albeit having a rather vanilla flavor.

I sensed her body trembling under me, and she said in almost a crying voice, "Oh, baby. I'm close. I'm going to cum."

"Cum for me, Kate. Cum on my cock...NOW!" She shrieked and her body seized-up, and then began to spasm in concert with vocal expressions of pleasure evoked by the wave of carnal joy that rippled through her.

"OH, GOD! FUCK, FUCK! I'MMMM CUMMIIIING. KENNNNN!" I let go of her hair and nipple and grabbed her shoulders with both hands to keep my balance above her as my orgasm powerfully overcame my senses.

As my cock erupted inside her, my eyes closed, my jaw became set and my legs flexed uncontrollably. I strained to loudly express a level of pleasure I had never before attained, "OH, YEAH. FUCK ME, KATE. OH, BABY, BABY, BABY!" Our mutual ecstasy was beyond being describable. I kept pumping my cock into her and she writhed beneath me for long moments after our orgasms had peaked, until I finally collapsed onto her. We were totally spent, emotionally and physically, and our previously separate worlds became one sphere of passion and fulfillment.

After catching our breath, I moved off her and took her into my arms. I held her close and felt I had discovered and claimed a great and wonderful prize. Without any fear of later regret, I said, "I love you, Kate. Don't ever leave me."

"I love you, too, Ken. I knew it the day we met. I want and need you in my life and at my side, now and forever."

We were virtually inseparable from that night forward. Eating meals together, talking frequently on the phone, and enjoying sleepovers at our homes became our very pleasing routine. I think it is fair to say that before we met we were romantically lost, and the wonderful coincidence of the timing of her walk and my yard work enabled us to be found.

If you fast-forward eleven years, you can see us as a blissfully happy, married couple with two beautiful children. Our unexpected and passionate sexuality on our first date was the gateway to our continuing joy, and it remains the primary catalyst that solidifies our soulful, loving bond.

Our continuing intimacy is adventuresome and made fresh by nuanced behaviors that we create and explore together. I could write many erotic stories about our sexuality and its continuing evolution. Perhaps I will. Thank you for reading this one.