Falling in Love in One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to slowly and deliberately lick the tops of her outer lips while softly pressing them together with my fingers, raising all of her sex lips closer to my face. I felt her pleasure as she began to move her hips, responding to my light kisses and increasingly lengthy tongue strokes. I interrupted my leisurely lingual exploration and pushed my oral tool into her vagina while sucking her inner folds into my mouth.

Suddenly she grasped my head with both hands and pulled my face hard against her pussy, saying loudly, "YES! YES! OH, GOD. EAT MY PUSSY. SUCK IT!" I was as startled as I was thrilled to hear such sexually graphic words coming from my sweet lady Kate. I loved a "talker," and I moved my hands to the tops of her hips and pulled her to me, increasing the breadth and depth of my oral invasion of her most private place.

I bathed her swollen, protruding pussy lips with my oral juices while sucking and caressing them with my tongue and inner cheeks. Her hips were now moving in a rhythm against my face, and groans induced by her carnal pleasure encouraged me.

After feasting on her private parts for long minutes, I put my hands on her inner thighs and spread her legs farther apart. I easily engulfed her clitoral hood with my mouth and captured her budding love pearl between my tongue and upper lip. She responded by again grabbing my hair and telling me exactly how good it felt.

"Yes, baby, oh, FUCK YES! That's it...that's it...right there! SUCK IT! DON'T STOP!"

I repeatedly savored her clit by alternately licking it in a circular motion and then sucking it into my mouth. She released my head, grabbed two hands full of the bed sheets, and moved her hips in sync with the motion of my mouth. "Oh, oh, oh..." became her mantra as I sensed by her increased muscle tension and thrusting of her hips that she was approaching orgasm.

I teased the gape in her pussy with one finger and then a second, slowly reaming the opening and edging inside. With noticeable urgency in her unsteady voice, she begged, "Please, Ken, go inside me. I want it...now." I obliged my lover and pushed my middle fingers fully into her, feeling her vaginal muscles flexing hard around them. Adding to the pleasure she was enjoying from my continuing stimulation of her clit, I curled my fingertips and felt for the very sensitive nerve bundle at the top of her vagina. I found it easily, and she unhesitatingly let me know. "OH, BABY! YES. YES. I'M SO CLOSE!"

I reached up onto her chest with my other hand and grasped her very stiff nipple with my fingers. I pinched it and tugged it downward, and a deep gasp passed her lips. She began to moan loudly, and I looked up over her smooth, undulating mound and I saw her mouth open, head moving from side-to-side against the pillow, and the tendons in her neck drawn taut. She was very close to cumming, and I wanted her to never forget her first time with me.

I began to taste the telltale change in her vaginal secretions that preceded her orgasm, and her legs and thighs began to tremble. I increased the pressure and speed of my finger-banging and sucked her clit and blossoming folds fully into my mouth, vigorously massaging them amid a copious wave of warm, oral juices.

Suddenly, she raised her hips off the bed and as her body became completely stiff, she cried out, "OHHHH. I'M CUMMING...I'M CUMMMMMING. OH, MY GODDDDDDDD...KENNNNN!"

Her thighs slammed against my cheeks, and her long legs locked across my back. I was her captive, physically and emotionally, as her hips bucked hard and she continued to vocalize her pleasure with gasps, groans, and shrieks involuntarily induced by pure, lusty pleasure. I had never experienced a woman cumming so hard in my mouth and feeling her body react so forcefully. I didn't want it to end.

Her orgasm was wonderfully intense and lengthy, and I continued my aggressive stimulation until her body collapsed onto the mattress and her legs went limp. I then ceased fingering her and softly licked and kissed her clit until she put her hand on my head and said, "Okay, okay...please...that's enough, my love." I knew that "love" was just a word to her at that moment, but I was thrilled to hear it.

We were very still while she caught her breath and her body relaxed. I watched as I removed my fingers from her vagina and was aroused by the slurping sound of them sliding through the wetness of her large inner lips. I rested my cheek on her tummy and waited for her signal that she was finished.

Raising her head to look down toward me, she said, "Come and lie next to me." I moved up next to her and laid my arm across her breasts and my head on the pillow. She turned her lovely face toward mine and kissed me tenderly, unconcerned that my face had been awash in her sexual juices. It was a long, leisurely, and loving kiss that spoke volumes of our mutual joy and contentment.

After about fifteen minutes of a quality afterglow, she softly bit my lower lip and put her warm hand on my semi-erect cock. "It's your turn, my love."

Without waiting for a reply, she began kissing my chest and alternately caressing and stroking my growing shaft. She nibbled on each of my nipples, reciprocating the attention I had given to her breasts, and I felt a highly erotic thrill coursing through my body. I was almost fully erect when she began kissing my stomach and following with her tongue the furrows between my well-defined abs. Her fondling of my dick morphed into a jacking motion and the pre-cum flowed off my corona and became a soothing lubricant between her fingers.

She licked a path to the base of my rod and began to kiss my balls while continuing to slowly masturbate me. She took one of them fully into her mouth and sucked tenderly, caressing it with her warm, wet tongue. "Oh, Kate, that feels awesome. Please go slowly. I don't want to cum too quickly." She looked up and smiled; message received. She stopped stroking my cock, and my gonad slipped from her mouth.

"I'll control myself, but I have to taste you." She gripped the base of my pole and licked my cock from the top of her fingers to the tip, enjoying with her tongue its fleshy, very firm texture and the taste of my pre-cum. Then she slowly covered it with her mouth, and I felt it being embraced by wet heat and pressure as I watched it disappear between her lips and progress toward her throat. The pleasure induced by her sucking my cock was equaled by the erotic thrill of watching such a beautiful, sexy lady happily performing such an intimate act.

I soon lifted her face off my cock, saying, "Oh, baby, I'm so ready," and I held her shoulders and pulled her on top of me. We kissed deeply, and she deftly positioned her hot, gaping slit on my dick so she could slide her wet pussy along its full length without any penetration. I knew it was time to put on the condom and pierce her most feminine place with my steely spear.

I broke our kiss and said, "I need the condom now." I gently rolled her off me and retrieved a Trojan from the drawer of the bedside table. She then straddled my legs and took it from my hand.

"Please, let me do it." I watched as she took it from the package, placed it on my corona, and used both hands to slowly roll it out down my length. She then flashed a lusty grin and said, "We're good to go."

I pulled her shoulders and face toward my own, and I kissed her open mouth, steadily increasing the pressure on our lips and the depth of our tongue play. She stretched her legs backward and laid her body on top of mine, mashing her tits against my chest and moving her hips to try and capture my cock between her sex lips. Instinctively expressing my preference to take charge in bed, I rolled her onto her back and covered her body with mine. She opened her legs for me, and I slid comfortably between them.

I traced my tongue from her earlobe down her neck, feeling her head tilting back and hearing her breathing becoming deeper. I nibbled on her neck and shoulder with an increasing intensity, but not hard enough to leave a mark, and she whispered into my ear, "Don't hold back, my love. I won't break."

She had given me permission to transcend the boundaries of polite lovemaking so that we could enjoy the maximum physical and mental pleasures that come with hardcore fucking. I looked deeply into her lovely eyes, smiled at her, and replied, "No worries. You are going to get all you can take."

I grasped her tits with my hands, and both squeezed and pulled them upward, raising her very erect nipples to appear as cherries topping side-by-side sundae desserts. My mouth engulfed one of them and I began sucking hard and nibbling on it, knowing she responded passionately to intense nipple play. She arched her back, pressed my head downward, and said through halting breaths, "Yes, yes...I love it." Her verbal encouragement greatly excited me, and I enjoyed owning and pleasuring her magnificent breasts for several minutes before releasing them to slide farther down her body.

I dragged my tongue down her chest and paused at her navel to circle and kiss it several times, feeling her tummy tense as I teased her. With her hips moving beneath me, her hands grasped the top of my head and she pleaded, "Oh, God, I want you inside me. Put your cock in me...please...now."

I rose to a kneeling position and put my hands under her knees, lifting and spreading them to fully reveal Kate's swollen, gaping, love hole, framed by her large, swollen inner lips and veiled by her clear, silky juices. I savored the sight, thinking she was the most beautiful and sexually desirable woman to ever share my bed.

I leaned forward and eased the head of my cock into her vagina. Encouraged by her audible intake of breath, I began slowly rocking forward to let her copious juices begin lubricating my stiff tool that was beginning to probe her most private, feminine place. I watched her face, with eyes closed, mouth slightly opened, and a tenseness that revealed eager anticipation.

As I pushed my cock more deeply into her, I felt the wonderful heat and tightness of her pussy. The pressure increased as my rod began to slowly stretch the breach between her abundant lips and disappear into her. She pressed her head into the pillow, put her hands on my chest, and said, "Oh, my God, Ken, please go slowly. It has been so long, and you are big." I think every man wants to hear that from his lover, whether it's true or not, and it both pleased and excited me. I was happy to pause and contemplate the erotic, visual beauty of my spearing her gash.

"Yes. Okay. No hurry," was all I could think of to say. I began to slightly withdraw from her to ease the pressure, but she grasped my arms to stop me.

"No. Don't stop. Just give me a moment." She raised her head so she could make eye contact with me and smiled as she gripped my shaft with her vaginal muscles to reassure me of her desire. In response, I flexed to increase my size, and her smile became a wide grin. "Oh, God... Yes. Give it to me. Fuck me." Her willingness to use "dirty" language was a huge turn-on, and I was about to hear even more titillating entreaties as she vocalized her passion.

I pressed her knees forward and penetrated her to the limit of her depth, stopping when I felt contact with her cervix. I pressed my chest onto hers and cupped her face in my hands. We kissed deeply and she locked her legs around my back. I moved my mouth to her ear and whispered, "I won't hurt you."

"Don't worry. I will be fine." I believed her, and I also knew that I had won the lovers lottery.

I began slowly stroking my cock into her, and our hips easily found a pleasing rhythm with each thrust maximizing my penetration of her sexual jewel. She hugged my back and pressed her pointed breasts hard into my chest as I began to increase the pace. I looked deeply into her lovely, hungry eyes, and she grabbed the back of my neck and encouraged me to take full control of her.

"Oh, yeah...that's it...give it to me...harder. I'm yours, Ken. Do whatever you want to me." I was momentarily awestruck. She just confirmed her total, willing submission to me, placing no limits on my enjoyment of her. Her words further stoked the raging fire she had lit within me.

It had not taken long for our minds and bodies to progress from lovemaking to fucking. The sounds of Kate's moaning complemented the smacking of my balls against her ass. It was a symphony of passion with a hard, driving beat that heightened our mutual pleasure with each penetration. I didn't recall ever being with such a desirable, willing, and passionate woman, and her submissive sexual persona thrilled me.

I put my hands on her shoulders, pressed them into the mattress, and kissed her hard, driving my tongue into her yielding mouth. She responded hungrily, trying to suck it into her throat while continuing to slam her hips and thighs against mine, maintaining the movement and positioning of her body that enabled my cock to both stretch the width of her love tunnel and plunge to its maximum depth with every downward lunge. We were only beginning to enjoy the passion within us that demanded satisfaction.

I lifted my face off hers, pulled my stiff rod from her tight, sexual sheath, and said, "Turn over." She was quick to obey, and I was soon on my knees between her legs, admiring her firm, peanut-shaped ass in a wantonly sexual position. I grabbed her hips and lifted them upward, until she was positioned on her hands and knees, and then I pushed down on her back until she rested on her forearms, presenting her wonderful ass and gaping slit for my admiration and use.

I leaned into her and the head of my dick easily found the entrance to the hot, wet, tight hole it had left only moments before. Without any pause, I pulled her hips and sunk my shaft into her. "OHHHHH, GOD! YES!" she shrieked as her face dove into the pillow. I took that as an encouragement of my action, and began fucking her with very deliberate, long, slow strokes while gripping her shapely waist to control the movement of her body against mine. She raised her face from the pillow and spoke her passion. "Oh, baby, baby, I love it. Fuck me. FUCK ME...HARDER...FASTER!"

Her carnal language caused me to quicken the pace of my penile assault on her womanhood. I was experiencing a sublime, erotic thrill, watching her vagina stretch around my cock as I withdrew and then feeling the soft, fleshy limit of her depth when I filled her again. As before when I was atop her, we soon found a rhythm in our movement that maximized the pleasure of our coupling.

"Sweet Kate, your pussy is tight, and your ass is beautiful. Fucking you is awesome. Your body is all mine tonight...all night." SMACK went my hand on one side of her ass to accentuate my point and, then SMACK on the other.

"OHHHHH, God. OH, YES," she cried out loudly in a voice revealing both surprise and delight. "Yes, baby, I am all yours...however you want me."

Wanting to increase the power I exerted over her in that position, I reached forward and grabbed her forearms, pulling them straight back until her arms were fully extended. I held them tightly, and with each thrust of my cock into her she began making cat-like mewing sounds. I soon felt a flexing of her vaginal muscles around my cock, and her legs began to twitch. I knew she was close to cumming, as was I. I wanted her to cum first, so I encouraged her.

I released her arms, grabbed her waist and commanded, "Cum for me Kate...cum on my cock. Rub your clit and cum all over me."

Her hand went immediately between her thighs, and I felt her fingers furiously rubbing her love nub as I continued impaling her pussy on my cock. It didn't take long for me to hear her pre-orgasmic mantra of, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, OH YES, OH YESSSSS!" in almost a crying voice.

She grabbed her breasts, pulled on her nipples. and then her legs began shaking until her body suddenly became rigid. She pressed her cheek against the pillow and shrieked loudly, "Oh, God. FUCK! FUCK! I'M CUMMMMMMING!!"

The walls of her sex cave clamped tightly around my fully buried dick and I felt the onset of my own mind-numbing orgasm. In only moments, her voice, dirty talk, and bodily responses combined with the intensely erotic image before my eyes to take me over the edge.

My two heads seemed to explode together as I felt a wave of semen rushing to exit my body. I worried that the intensity of my ejaculation would break the tightly fitting condom, but I was mentally powerless to stop the potential of it happening. The pleasure shocked and overwhelmed me, and I threw my head back and roared through nearly clenched teeth, "OH, BABY! OH, BABY! TAKE IT! TAKE IT ALL!"

At that moment I fully understood why the French describe orgasm as "La petite mort," or "the little death." My mind seized with lust-induced tension, and I lost control of my body, with my legs and arms convulsing in concert with my cock as I emptied my seed inside the condom deep within Kate. I did not want the amazing and blissful feeling to end, ever.

But it did, and I put my arms around Kate's tummy and leaned over onto her, gasping for breath. My magnificent lover was uttering unintelligible words between groans evoked by sheer ecstasy, and my weight caused her to collapse onto the bed.

I lied on top of her and remained inside her for many minutes while we descended together from the peak of an intimate experience that was exquisitely passionate and sublimely fulfilling. I put my face next to hers, kissed her cheek, and whispered, lovingly, "You are a wonderful woman and lover, and being with you is a great and precious gift."

She calmly and sweetly replied, "It was wonderful; so, so good. I needed it very much, and you gave me everything I wanted."

Only when my cock softened to the point of sliding out of her vagina did I roll off her, pull off the filled condom, and spoon her tightly in my arms. No words were necessary to convey our newly found and very deep feelings for each other. Magic had happened for both of us.

After about thirty minutes, she turned, kissed me, and said through a big grin, "I would like some more wine and cheesecake."

I smiled, returned her kiss, and replied, "That sounds great, and we have plenty of both." I gave her my robe and I put on my boxers, and we headed to the kitchen.

I opened a new bottle of Merlot, poured two glasses, and then retrieved the cheesecake from the refrigerator. As I was ready to cut the cake, she said with a cute smirk, "This time give me a big piece." I laughed and served her a large portion that brought a wide smile to her lovely face. She said, "Thank you! You take very good care of me," and we took our places at the dining room table.

I sat across from her, and I beheld an erotic goddess. Her hair and make-up were mussed enough for any voyeur to know she had just been fucked. Moreover, her nipples were clearly obvious, pressing against the thin fabric of my summer robe. I was totally smitten with affection for her, and I felt my cock beginning to swell.

Kate finished eating her cheesecake and took a big drink from her wine glass. She looked at me with a serious expression and said, "I want to tell you something." I was worried that I had been too rough with her and that she was distressed by my dominance, but I was wrong.

"I greatly needed what we did. I have not had sex with a man since my husband died. Until I found you, no man has been able to provide the emotional and physical fulfillment I have needed since my husband's passing. I never imagined we would come this far so fast, but I am very happy we did, and I pray you do not think of me as a slut." Her eyes were tearing-up, so I tried to quickly erase any negativity from her mind.

"Kate, I am happy you are comfortable being so honest in revealing your feelings to me. I promise you, I think you are a wonderful lady and I am greatly blessed to be with you. I will be equally candid by admitting that my feelings and respect for you are both caring and deep, and I have never, ever, enjoyed intimacy so much. I clearly sense our wants and needs are highly compatible, and there is no woman other than you in my heart and mind right now."