Falling in Love with Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to control myself any longer, I caught hold of aunt in my arms and lay myself on top of her. I was about to attempt to penetrate her when she firmly put her hand on my chest and told me to back off. I was bewildered for a few moments.

"Don't you want to see and caress my whole body? Or do you just want to release in me?" She asked. I needed no further directions. I immediately moved to her feet and started kissing them. Slowly I moved up her legs kissing and licking all my way through. I was evidently in an uncontrollable hurry to reach her vagina, so, she told me to slow down a bit.

I kissed her entire legs and also licked her thighs. Finally I reached her beautiful vaginal lips. I smelt the lovely smell once again. I parted the lips and planted several kisses on them. Slowly I started licking my way inside them till my tongue was going in as deep as possible. Aunt raised her legs and put them on the sides of my shoulders so that she could open her legs wider and I could delve in as deeply as possible.

There was a sudden quivering followed by emission of juices from the vagina. I licked the juices and understood that I had been successful in making aunt orgasm. I continued my licking and kissing with much more vigor. This was followed by many more orgasms.

Suddenly I had started feeling very confident and like a stud. I continued licking her pussy for such a long time that aunt had to pull me away from it. "Please give some time to the remaining parts of my body also. If you keep licking it only, then when would you fuck it?" She asked.

Reluctantly I moved upwards and now started kissing and licking her navel. This was followed by biting and kissing her tummy. Finally, it was the turn of the beautiful breasts to be taken care of.

I started sucking one breast while holding the ripple of the other breast in between my thumb and index finger. Slowly I started playing and pinching it with my fingers. My tongue was expertly tickling the other. I then started sucking hard at the nipple. My aunt wrapped her legs around my back and dug her nails into my back in pleasure and pain.

This sudden act of aunt's arousal gave my hormones a boost. I interchanged my hand and mouth with the breasts and now started sucking and biting the other one hard. Suddenly I felt a gush of juices come from aunt's vagina which was touching my knee. "Please... please penetrate me. I can't wait any longer." These words escaped aunt's mouth in a very feeble and helpless tone.

I couldn't believe myself. The very woman I had been dreaming of fucking for more than a year, was lying nude on my bed begging me to insert my tool in her pussy. What more could I have wished for!

Without another word, I just lay on top of her. She immediately used her hand to guide my penis inside her love box. I started giving her long French kisses. I had already kissed her cheeks several times earlier. I felt as if I needed to compensate for the French kisses which I had missed in all these months or years.

Needless to say, aunt was equally excited and her French kisses were much more erotic than mine. Slowly I started giving her longer and steady strokes. She put her hands around my butt cheeks and started pushing me as deep as she could. This aroused me and I started increasing the speed of my strokes.

Since I had released sometime earlier, I was able to last longer than the usual time I took while masturbating. My continuous strokes with increasing speed made aunt orgasm several times. I could feel myself touching her G-spot.

After some time, I started feeling as if I was about to ejaculate. Suddenly I realized that I did not have any condom. As if understanding what had suddenly come to my mind, aunt said "it's okay. You can safely release in me. I can't get pregnant because of some medical problem."

It was as if my body was waiting for this green signal from my aunt. She had hardly completed her sentence when I exploded inside her and filled her up. She held my quivering body tightly in her arms till the last drop of semen had escaped my penis.

As I lay on top of aunt, she pulled my head back and started giving me a long French kiss. "I love you." was all I could say. I couldn't believe my ears when she responded by saying "I love you too and I'm all yours."

After lying in bed for some time, we went to the bathing area to clean ourselves. As we both entered the room again totally naked, aunt said "now that you're not a virgin, how about inserting it in my anus also?"

Evidently, I needed no further invitation. Aunt got on the bed and went on all fours so that her anus was at the level of my penis. I bent down to examine her beautiful hips and anus. I started kissing and biting her butt cheeks.

I moved my mouth close to her anus and started kissing and licking it. Slowly I moved towards her back and kissed her entire back. By then my tired penis had again lost its tiredness and had become energetic once again. Without waiting further, I inserted my penis in her anus and started giving strokes.

I put my hands on her shoulders and slowly started caressing her entire back while also at times resting my hands on her waist so as to enable stronger strokes. "Why don't you put your hands around my breasts and try to use my breasts to pull me towards you for your strokes to be deeper?" Aunt asked.

Without another word, I held her breasts in each of my hands and while gripping them tightly started pulling her back and forth for my strokes to be deeper and firmer. The holding of her breasts aroused both of us further and as I increased my speed, we both started having orgasms. As I filled her anus with my cum, I felt a feeling of satisfaction.

Aunt used her hand to pull out my penis which had shrunk in size after ejaculation from her anus and pulled me towards her. She sat on the bed and made me sit in her lap and said "I enjoyed every moment of it. We're going to enjoy it the whole day further. But for the next few days that I'm here, you will have to miss your college."

This was the beginning of a beautiful relationship in my life in which I had lost my virginity to a woman with whom I had fallen in love even though she was not an exceptional beauty. Our romantic relationship continues till date even after more than two decades of that day when I lost my virginity to her.

12