Falling In Love With Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers

"Whoa, why the rush?"

"You want it don't you? Isn't that what this whole night was about?"

"Not exactly, no. The date had nothing to do with having sex... it was... it was because I actually enjoy your company, for some reason, we just..."

"Have a good rapport with each other?"

"Yeah. You're funny, and a smart ass."

"Mm-hmm... so are you and I like your snarkiness."

"So let's not rush like I'm some typical drunk trying to get a good nut."

He held her waist and pulled her into a kiss with their bodies pressed together, she found her arms up his back under his shirts, a feeling washed over her, it was something sex hadn't made her feel in a long time: lust. They stood there kissing like they never kissed before, Danny started to lift her shirt over her head, she pushed her lips back up to his, he had to fight them back to kiss her neck to her collar bone, Mandy's breath hitched in her throat, she fought her shoes off. Both wanted each other desperately.

"These fucking clothes," Mandy gasped.

"I know."

The two wanted each other so bad, that they both thought the clothes and time to take them off was nothing but an annoying inconvenience, unnecessarily delaying their goal. His shirts off, she tried to kiss him as she unbuttoned her jeans.

"Here," Danny helped her pull her pants over her hips.

He kissed her stomach as he went down with them and her thighs, then the mound under her underwear on his way back up. Mandy took his shirts off, he quickly loosened his jeans, sat on the bed to remove them, boxers and his shoes, she dropped her underwear, climbed in his lap and kissed him while he reached around to free her bra, she quickly pulled it off, letting her heavy breast flop out. He gave them a good look and could tell it was an old job, the weight of the implants must have pulled her breast down some, increasing the space between them, now without a bra holding them together, her nipples pointed right at him- they oddly turned him on even more, he licked her wide cleavage up to her neck, pulled her down when his lips met hers again. They had no give and held shape firm as her weight pressed them to his chest, he held her thighs while she grinded her hungry slit on his begging cock.

"I've never seen tits like yours in person."

"I know they're not the best, I got them done when I was in my twenties."

"No... I think I like them."

"Who doesn't like big tits? I've been wishing I could get them redone or-"

"No, don't. I like them just how they are... they suit you just fine," he panted.

Mandy sat up and dropped her heavy hangers on his face, feeling him lick and kiss at them until he managed to catch a nipple in his mouth as the pendulous things swung across his face, he reached up for the other and she could honestly say; as many guys do like her breast, she can't think of any who were enthralled with them as Danny was, rubbing and squeezing, sucking and licking, Mandy bask in the pleasure she's getting from it.

"You like big fake tits, huh," she sat up.

"Yeah, I guess I do."

"Good thing these girls can take a beating... give'em a smack."

"Really?"

"Ya might like it."

He gave one a heavy smack, she moaned and bit her lower lip.

"You might like it too."

"I might need a second opinion."

He smacked the other one and received another moan.

"Oh fuck... I like it too."

"Doesn't hurt?"

"Only in a good way," she stated as a matter of fact.

Danny gave them a few more and pulled her to the bed, she lay beside him where they kissed again, he reached and started to rub her lower lips, finding them wet and ready, she reached and rubbed his stiff shaft, feeling it throb in her hand. Danny could've sworn her clit was doing the same thing, it was a bit more pronounced than he was used to.

"Find my big clit," she smiled.

Danny simply rolled her on her back, watched her tits part ways, eased down between her thighs, it was almost as long as the tip of his pinky. He hesitated no more to take his mouth to it- something else new to him. Mandy gasped and moaned, she was sure he was going to want head right off, like everybody else, so far he hadn't been like anybody else, focusing on just her.

"Danny..."

He wasn't paying that much attention, fascinated by her clit, the things he did with his tongue made her cry and whimper, yelp. Mandy started pulling his hair, her voice cracked when she started to climax. He looked up to see her heaving to catch her breath, he leaned to search for a condom.

"Wha-what are you doing?"

"Umm... getting a condom."

"No, don't stop. No more distractions."

"It won't take no time," he went in his suitcase and grabbed one, "aren't you worried?"

"I usually have a strict condoms only rule and I take care of myself... but something tells me to trust you."

"Then trust my choice," he put it on.

"Sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me."

"Don't worry," he climbed on top of her and kissed her lips.

He slide inside of her smoothly pushing deep and she cried out.

"C'mon, I know you've had bigger."

"Yeah, but it's... not just the size, it's how you make me feel."

Mandy wrapped her arms around him, pulled him close, he sucked her neck and took his time, she held his head, her back arches under him. There's no sound other than their breathing. Danny tries to keep his head clear, yet the thought of being with her, how he'd never had sex like this with anybody else before, it feels different in a way he can't figure out, and being with Mandy so intimately wasn't something he thought he wanted so bad until now.

"Mandy I'm happy we did this."

"Me too. Oh you feel good, baby."

Danny didn't even think of changing positions, the idea of doing anything else seemed like it would ruin the moment. His steady thrust keep rocking her g spot, she wrapped her legs around his, their lips found each other again, the kisses were lethargic, soft, nearly hesitant. Mandy's hands rubbed his back, feeling the sweat building up. Out of nowhere Danny slipped his arms under her, pressed his lips to hers, she was drawn closer, a rush of cool air hit her back as she was lifted from the bed and clung on tightly. Their lips didn't part, their eyes locked, her hips helped, they breathed heavy through their noses, it was like they were dancing again.

Mandy felt herself getting close, a pressure she hadn't felt in a long time, this man was in her head. Danny trusted she could hang on, if only just long enough, slipping a hand to hold her butt with a little lift assist. The closer she got, the tighter she held- the tighter she clamped his piece sheathed inside. Danny's fingers sunk in her butt as if he were going to pull a handful off, ready for climax. How tight she was pushed him closer, his breath was heavy, hers was ragged, parted their lips just to breath. Danny released a deep moan that grew louder as he climaxed, Mandy's wail was delayed, seemingly forced out.

"Fuck," both of them gasped.

Mandy started to go limp, so he laid her down, plopped next to her.

"That was the best sex... I've had... since... a long time."

"Never felt... something like... that."

"Can't move... wish I'd peed first," she whined.

Danny smirked, then pressed his lips to hers, throwing an arm over her and cupping a breast in his hand.

"If you still have another, feel free."

"Ugh... I wish I did," he pulled off the condom.

"Seriously, is it just me, or did that actually feel like... special?"

"It did hit different."

"Mmm... that's quite a load," she picked up the condom, tying a knot in it.

"It's been quite a while," he sat up.

"I guess you're kicking me out already?"

"No, not at this moment, I'm just grabbing my wallet."

"For what?"

"We had a deal. You're a prostitute. What I owe?"

"Stop," she sat up quickly, "don't worry about it."

"I'm just trying to do the right thing for this... illegal service."

Mandy grabbed his arm, "Danny stop. Please. I don't want it, okay? Don't give me money for this."

"Why not," he grew concerned.

"Because it's just going to ruin everything- don't fuck up this good thing... I felt alive... human. Don't just do me like that after the time we had."

"Yeah, but..."

"Tonight is worth more than whatever I'd charge, or you'd give. Just lay back down, hold me, don't cheapen it," her voice dripped with sorrow.

Danny laid back down in the bed and pulled her close, he could tell those were the desperate pleas of somebody who spends their days alone. He didn't know how long they laid there and he honestly didn't care, it made her content and that honestly made him feel good. Mandy pulled herself free with a sigh. He couldn't say he wanted to let go, it'd be a lie. Both slowly dressed quietly, she paused near the door, Danny embraced her from behind. The ride to her place was quiet.

"If you're not too busy later... would you want to come see me at my real job at Trixie's Lounge, then maybe go back to my place," she finally spoke.

"Shoot me a text."

Mandy couldn't hide her feelings, but she knew despite it all, what this really was. Caught herself started to lean in for a kiss, but stopped and opened the door.

"Mandy."

She looked at him and he pulled her closer, met halfway planting his lips to hers, the release was slow. Danny watched her go in her building before driving away.

JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers
12