Kodie & Martin Ep. 01

Story Info
Mother accidently sleeps with son after party.
1.8k words
4.58
117.7k
203

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Padre33
Padre33
561 Followers

Unlike my other stories, this one is not entirely my own. I wrote this short based on an event a friend explained to me.

There is potential for this story to be expanded. Rather than do a continued narrative (if I continue the story) I thought I might do an episodic story to make use of some of the part works that I currently have on the go in an attempt to get over the writer's block that I've been struggling with.

As always anyone in described/graphic sexual acts is over the age of 18, and consenting. This is a work of pure fiction.

I hope you enjoy!

Kodie & Martin

Episode 1

The day, or more specifically the night, things changed between my mom, Kodie, and I, followed the party my parents threw the day I returned from university.

My dad, Mark, had always been a partier. In fact, my dad's partying is how I came to be. Dad seduced Mom at a party, and nine months later I entered the world soon after a shotgun wedding.

Dad won the lottery, not a huge multi-million dollar jackpot, but enough to splurge. Given Dad's partying, he threw the party of all parties. In addition to celebrating his winnings, it was in celebration of my graduation and return from university.

I was glad to finally be done with school and home after four years away.

Dad invited all our family, friends, and the whole neighbourhood. I'm sure there were random people who just walked in off the street too. And Dad was the generous host throughout. He greeted everyone, and ensured all of his guests were having a good time.

The bash lasted long into the night, and the booze flowed freely. I saw both of my parents drinking heavily, and for me it was kinda a blur as people kept handing me another beer, or shot in celebration. I loved it. I worked hard to get my degree and was glad to be home.

As the party began to come to a close, people crashed wherever. Dad's partying took its toll though. When I was thinking about finding a spot to sleep, I noticed Dad passed out on the couch next to my cousin Anthony.

I was looking for a spot to sleep away from those who continued to party, and began wandering through the house. Every available spot in the public spaces were taken. All the couches and chairs were full. The floor was a collage of people, and someone even crashed in the tub.

Stumbling my way upstairs I peeked in each of the rooms... at least the ones without carnal sounds coming from them. All of them were full, including mine. The only bed with space was that of my parents; a lone body lay under the covers.

Satisfied that I found a place to sleep off the copious amounts of alcohol, I stripped down to my boxer briefs, and slid under the covers. It didn't take long for sleep to take me.

***

With a groan of pleasure, I was pulled from the darkness of sleep. I could feel an athletic female body pressed tight against me, and a soft breast filling my hand. The smell of her hair was intoxicating.

She moved her hips, pressing back against my hardness, the cause of my awakening, I squeezed her breast causing a moan to escape her lips. The nipple in my palm hardened to a diamond.

As the fog of sleep slowly faded, I realized it was still dark, and the alcohol still affected me. I didn't care. My entire focus was on the wanton woman in my arms.

Without warning she pulled away. I felt her shift on the far side of the bed, and I was momentarily disappointed. The disappointment vanished, when I felt her hands pulling at my underwear. I lifted my butt, helping her where I could to remove the obstruction.

As soon as my boxers cleared my knees, she engulfed my cock in the wet warmth of her mouth.

"Gawd!" I exclaimed, closing my eyes, and laying my head back.

She expertly worked my cock with her mouth. After a moment, I reached out in the darkness. I found her shoulder, and followed her smooth skin back. Sensing what I wanted, she shifted, bringing her sex closer to me.

I hooked my hand under her leg, and heaved. She gasped in surprise, releasing my cock momentarily. I drew her around so she straddled my head. Her pussy smelled so sweet, and the pheromones drove me wild. My tongue shot out, and swiped from clit to opening, lapping up her juices, causing us both to moan.

She took me back into her mouth, and continued to lavish attention on me, and I returned the favour. It didn't take long for the pleasure to build. Her hips started bucking as she chased and fled my tongue.

I wrapped my arms around her legs, and took her delectable firm ass in hand, locking her sopping pussy to my lips. Sucking her clit into my mouth, I laved it causing her pussy to twitch.

Another moment, and she went rigid. She screamed out her pleasure around my cock, as her pussy pulsated against my nose. I continued to lavish attention on her clit prolonging her orgasm.

When she released my cock, I moved away from her clit, and continued to lap at her folds bringing her down gently.

The woman surprised me again, when she pulled away from my face. She slid down my body, until her hips were lined up above my rampant prick. She grasped me, lining me up, and impaled herself. I felt like I was in heaven as her tight pussy enveloped me.

Still impaled, she sat up before laying back against me, breathing hard. Slowly she gyrated her hips, and turned her head to me, and we shared a passionate tongue-dueling kiss in the darkness.

I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tight. I grasped her breasts, and squeezed, causing her to moan again, breaking our kiss.

"Gawd, Mark! You've never been like this before!" She moaned out.

I froze. This wasn't just some random woman I was sleeping with. It was my beloved mom, and she thought I was my dad.

"Mom?" I said, unsure of what else I should do or say.

Kodie stopped her hip movements and a stillness settled over us. "Martin?"

I nodded, my head resting against hers.

There was silence for a moment more, then she made a slight tentative movement with her hips.

"Mom?" I asked again.

Her response was a more purposeful movement. Then she started to fuck herself against me in earnest.

"Fuck me, Martin. Please. I know this is wrong, but it feels so good. I haven't felt like this in ages."

I didn't know what to think, but I agreed with her. This felt good. The more I thought about it the more I became upset, though. We hadn't done much of anything, and if this was enough to drive Mom to cheat on Dad with me, then he wasn't taking care of this gorgeous sexy woman in my arms.

I tightened my arms around her, and shifted her slightly on top of me. When I had her in place, I started slamming up into her.

"Yes!" she screamed out. "Right like that. Fuck me!"

And that is what I did.

Holding her tight, I rolled us over. Without pulling out, I lifted her hips, and began to drill into my mother, doggy style.

Between thrusts she gasped out, "I'm close, Martin." She let out a long moan. "Like that— Almost— Make me cu— Cumming!" I felt the added heat of her creaming on my cock.

I slowed my thrusting, but didn't stop. I relished in the feeling of her tight, warm, wet pussy, pulsating around my length.

When her orgasm subsided, I withdrew and flipped her over. Immediately she spread her legs wide, and drew me to her. I lined up, and slid back home.

I resumed my slow gentle thrusts, as I looked deep into her eyes. Mom's hands roamed my back, and she looked right back into my eyes. I could see the love and lust in her gaze. The love Mom held has always been there, seeing the lust was new.

"Doesn't Dad take care of you?" I asked, as I continued thrusting slowly.

She smiled sadly, and nodded. "He does, but after twenty-three years of marriage things have gotten stale. And he doesn't like to eat me out. He hasn't done it like how you did in years."

Hearing that, annoyed me, and I thrust harder, causing her to grunt. "I'm sorry."

I don't know if I was apologizing for the hard thrust, or for the stagnation of my parent's sex life.

She smiled at me, then thrust up at me, causing our bodies to smack together.

We continued to thrust. I loved feeling her against me. I could feel the pebbles on her breasts scraping against me. Sliding my hands along her body I cupped her breasts, and pinched her nipples.

She gasped, her eyes going wide. Tweaking her nipples again, she moaned.

Together, we slowly sped up. When I could hold back no more, I raised up, and brought her legs up over my shoulders.

"Martin, yes! Fuck me good. Finish me off!"

Hearing my mother's sultry voice, urging me on, I obliged. Wrapping my arms around her legs, I began to thrust hard and fast. My balls were slapping against her butt, and our bodies clapped together.

She moaned, gasped and sighed, as my cock pounded into her.

"Mom, I'm close!" I warned.

Her eyes shone with excitement. "Give it to me Martin. I want to feel it. Cum in your mother. Cum for Mommy!"

Her dirty talk did me in. I passed the point of no return, and my cock throbbed. By instinct I thrust in once more as deep and as hard as I could, where I painted the depths of her pussy with my baby batter.

"I feel it!"

Mom's face contorted in pleasure, and her pussy pulsed around me, milking me for all my cum.

Slowly withdrawing from her warmth, I collapsed on the bed beside her and drew her into me. She cuddled in, resting her head on my shoulder, and put her leg over mine.

I sighed in satisfied contentment. I always loved cuddling after sex. Somehow it was more intimate than the act itself.

"Are you upset? With this, I mean?" I asked, staring at the ceiling.

She tightened her arms around me, but remained silent. I waited patiently, imagining she had a lot on her mind.

"I would not have chosen this. I would not have searched you out for sex, or another person either. But no, I'm not upset that it happened. It was too good," she replied with an honestness and earnestness to her voice.

After a moment, Mom asked, "I suppose the question now is: what happens now?"

"I don't have an answer for that. But I love you, and we can figure it out."

She kissed my chest, and I drifted off to sleep. The party, alcohol, and sex taking its toll on me.

Padre33
Padre33
561 Followers