Falling In Love With Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers

"I... guess?"

"My dear Charles said you two were here, it's the least we could do. Jennifer, it's been so long! You and Daniel should stop by sometimes."

"You all don't seem that close anymore," Danny stated.

"Oh Daniel, Daniel, Daniel... we're closer than you think. Time should mean nothing to family. Charles thinks you two make a cute couple, seems like your keeping it in the family, Jennifer," she laughed.

"Well... ummm... Dorothy, it's just Danny's a wonderful-"

"No need to explain dear... we all heal in our own ways," she waved a hand, "it was a beautiful service for Henry, you did a great job, I never got to tell you."

"You were there," Danny asked.

"I was. We weren't going to miss it. Anyhow... this is the family discount," she placed it in his hand and covered his with hers, "please, we would love to have you back."

"Sure... we'll come back, ma'am."

"Dorothy is fine, Daniel. You two enjoy your night," she smiled.

"You take care, Dorothy," Jennifer said.

"Toodeloo."

Once he paid the bill, they quickly left.

"Are we really going to come back," Jennifer asked.

"Do you want to?"

"I'm... not sure."

"They're weirdos, but they're your friends. Both of them are odd, are they married or something? Related?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah married, or yeah related?"

"Yeah, I mean yeah, they're married."

"How did they get those jobs being weird to customers like that?"

"They aren't like that with customers and they own it."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh."

"They really did look related," he thought to himself.

"Baby, let's say we work off this food?"

"Ah dunno... I had fun tonight, but that was just weird and offputting."

"Don't think about it, then."

"And you seemed the same."

"What‽ No! C'mon Danny!"

"I'm just not feeling it tonight."

They shared a kiss once they got in his car. He dropped Jennifer off and went home.

JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers
12