Falling in Love With My Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh my godddd," she moaned, rolling on her back, her legs opening wide. A tiny trickle of cum squirted out of her onto the sheet below. The view was so erotic, I started to cum.

My first ribbon of cum shot across her chest. The intensity of the spasm from my cock made Amy's hand jump, she panicked, and let go.

My cock fell to one side, and the next two shots of cum left ribbons across her body and landed on her stomach. My the last shot was much heavier and thicker. It flew across her pussy, most of it landing in the hair surrounding the opening.

We were both panting and bewildered by the intensity of what had just happened. It was quiet now, and we laid there, listening to each other breathe. In the distance, we could hear very faint moans coming from the other room. The sound kept getting louder, and it was pretty clear that our parents were having sex.

We both started to giggle as the moaning intensified. We sat up in the bed looking at each other, was this really happening? Then Amy started making faces, pretending to be mom having sex. I did the same pretending to be dad. It was so funny, tears were rolling down our faces.

Amy pretended she was cumming when mom clearly moaned "harder Walter." We both burst out laughing like we'd just finished smoking a joint. It was the one of the funniest things I'd ever seen or heard.

After mom's moaning died down, I looked at Amy "That was," I paused to trying to get the words right "that was perfect." I told her.

Amy looked at me and smiled, "It was for me too," she said.

She got off the bed, stood up, and noticed how much of my cum was all over her body. "I guess I better have a quick shower!" she giggled, and off to the bathroom she went.

I sat there, still a bit shaky from everything we had done. I was finally starting to go soft again, and it felt good to feel some of the tension leaving my body. Amy came back quite quickly. She walked across the room naked and I was in awe of how graceful she was.

"My turn," I said, and I went to the bathroom to clean up.

When I got back Amy was already under the covers and getting ready to sleep. I grabbed my boxers off the floor and started to put them on.

She asked "Did you want me to put my panties back on?"

"No," I replied "I can wear my shorts."

"You don't have to," she said and she snuggled into her pillow.

I dropped the shorts and crawled in bed beside her. She reached up and hit the light switch and the room went dark.

"Good night Amy," I said

"Yes, Goodnight Kevin," she replied.

I tried to sleep but my mind was racing. I replayed the whole thing over and over in my head. I tried to sleep on my back, then my side, nothing was working. I just laid there, staring at the ceiling trying to tell my body to relax and get some rest.

About an hour had passed. I was on my side looking at Amy's back when I felt her foot reach back and touch mine. Normally I would have lost it if she did something like that, but it felt good to let her rub her foot against mine for a few minutes.

Eventually she bent her foot up higher, allowing me to reach down with my hand, and gave it a gentle massage.

"I can't sleep," she said.

"Me either," I replied, giving her soft warm calf a bit of a rub.

She brought her leg down and slid backward. I felt her body against mine. "God you're warm," she said, and she wiggled even more, until I felt her back against my chest, and her ass against my cock.

The friction and warmth of her naked body sent tingles everywhere inside me. I could smell her perfume as her body was heated with mine. There was no way I could keep myself from getting hard again. She started gently grinding her ass against me. I started gently thrusting back. Sandwiching my hardening cock between her ass cheeks.

She was breathing harder and I held her by the hip with my hand so I could keep her still and enjoy getting harder as I traced my cock between her cheeks. I was using long sensual thrusts and it was easy to get completely hard again.

I felt her reach back so she could move my cock in-between her thighs. I couldn't believe the heat and moisture between her legs.

As I thrusted, her thighs slid up and down my rock hard pole and my heart pounded faster than and faster. I felt her pussy dripping thick silky nectar all over the head and shaft as I did. I was so grateful that I had cum earlier so I could enjoy this without it ending too fast.

I continued to fuck her thighs as her moaning intensified. She kept sliding father and farther down the bed until my cock was rubbing directly on her naked pussy. Sometimes it felt like my head was slipping inside her, but I wasn't sure. I didn't want to do anything she wasn't ready for, so I let her adjust her body to mine.

I again held her by the hip so I could keep my cock right on her pussy. She knew I wanted to fuck her and she reached down between her legs and used her hand to press the head of my cock inside her.

I couldn't believe how close I was to fucking her when I felt her start to press her pussy down on my cock harder and harder. It felt so good, but all I could get inside her was my head. I thrusted in her again and again, but I didn't want to hurt her so I enjoyed fucking her with my tip.

Amy opened her legs so she could rub her clit again, I could feel her fingers touching my cock when she did it. Her body started shuddering as she rubbed harder.

"I need you inside me," she whispered.

I thrusted harder in her pussy, and still only the head went in. "Are you sure Amy?" I whispered, "I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't," she whispered "Don't stop now, we're so close."

I was so turned on from her words, I used all my strength to force the head of my cock into her sweet young pussy. She jumped as her body gave way and I heard her cry out a bit. She went a bit limp but didn't move. I held her hip firmly and I slid the rest of my swollen cock deep inside her.

At first she was a bit timid, and she reached back to hold my thigh. I slowed right down and gently slid in and out of her. She didn't thrust back for the first few minutes, her pussy was amazingly tight and incredibly warm. I could feel my precum dripping inside her, and I hoped I hadn't gone too far.

She parted her legs again and played with her clit. I felt her fingers touch my balls as she did. She knew every bit of me was inside her. She let go of my thigh and started grinding against me again, slowly at first, then harder. I felt her warm wetness returning with every thrust now and my mind was swimming in erotic thoughts.

I was fucking my older sister, and it was the most incredible experience of my life.

As her wetness increased, I started struggling not to go over the edge. When I felt a warm trickle of fluid run out of her I thought she must be close. She stopped rubbing her clit for a moment and reached down to touch balls. I stopped thrusting so she could feel them throb, hold them, wanting to empty.

"They are full again aren't they," she whispered.

I told her softly "Yes, so don't this when I cum, or I wont be able to pull out."

She squeezed my balls gently, "I didn't come this far for you to pull out when I need it most." she whispered.

Right after she said it I started thrusting inside her, firm thrusts that felt more out of control with each one. I held her hip as strong as I could and pounded my cock inside her. I didn't even realize it when she started cumming. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably and her warm nectar was dripping out everywhere.

I drilled her little hole so hard my balls were slapping against her ass. I wanted to cum so deep in her she would never be able to forget it.

"Oh my god, Oh my god," she was saying in a breathy voice, groaning and trying to stay quiet. My balls tightened so hard they couldn't move and I was lost in a wave of pure pleasure. The floodgate opened and I drove my first shot of cum deep inside her body. She inhaled sharply as my cock spasmed again and even more liquid filled her tight little hole. I had to pull back a bit so she could breathe as the last big one entered her.

My body relaxed after that and I let my cock gently pump the rest of my semen into her perfect pussy. I was exhausted and full of energy at the same time.

"Holy fuck Kevin," Amy said, she was breathless.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I think so," she said.

Amy turned on the light and my eyes tried to adjust. I could tell she was looking at the sheets underneath us. "Shit," she said and she ran off to the bathroom.

I looked at the sheets and there was a faint spot of blood. Amy came back with some soap and a cloth to get it off and went back to the bathroom to rinse everything off.

She came back with a towel to put over the wet spot in the bed. I laid back against some pillows and Amy jumped back into bed, resting her head on my chest.

I ran my fingers through her hair as we laid together. "Are you sure you're alright?" I asked again "It looked like there was blood on the bed."

Amy looked up at me, "Some girls bleed a little their first time, that's all." she said.

"But it's not your first time," I said, looking puzzled.

Amy didn't say anything

"You never did it with your boyfriend did you?" I said softly

"No," Amy replied

"Was I better than Donna?" Amy said shyly.

"I wouldn't know, this was my first time too." I replied.

"I was hoping it was," Amy said.

"I've never felt anything like this Amy," I said softly

"Neither have I Kevin," she replied.

"I'd like to sleep like this if you don't mind." I told her

"I'm staying right here," she replied

I turned off the light and the room went dark.

"Amy, what are we gonna do tomorrow night?" I asked.

"Anything we want to," she whispered.

We both slept very well.

END Part 1

12