Falling in Love With My Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
Night two of our vacation isn't as innocent as night one.
6.4k words
4.77
40.9k
97
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the morning after my sister and had I shared each other's bodies for the first time. The sun shone through the window that looked out over the lake and created a wonderful glow around her as she slept. The white sheets created a sensual contrast to her beautiful olive skin and blonde hair. She looked so peaceful and content.

Most of her body was still under the sheets. One shoulder and breast remained uncovered. A soft pink nipple with small quarter sized areola glowing in the gentle light. It was hard not to touch her, but I didn't was to disturb my sleeping angel.

I could hear my parents were awake and getting ready for the day. They were loudly rummaging through drawers looking for hats and sunscreen. It wasn't long before I heard mom knock at the door "You guys ready?" she yelled.

The noise startled Amy who quickly covered herself. I yelled back at mom "Be there in 20 minutes, Amy's still in the bathroom!"

"Ok." mom yelled back "make it quick, you know how much dad loves to wait!" and she walked away.

Amy smiled widely at me, "How did you sleep?" she asked.

"I don't think my body has ever slept so well. How about you?" I replied.

"I feel amazing," she said "and I had some very erotic dreams about being a man just taking my body like an animal would."

"I can't wait to hear more about that!" I said excitedly.

"Later," she said, "we better get going."

She pulled back the covers and exposed her stunning naked body. As she got up, I admired every inch of her. She stretched in front of me, her nipples were soft from the warm bed and her hair was a mess. I laughed to myself that she had the "just fucked hard" look.

Once she was standing, she looked down at my naked body, I was already starting to get hard. She laughed, "You need to put that away until later," pointing at my steadily growing cock.

I started to cover up, feeling a bit shy that I could not control how my body responded to hers. She leaned down and kissed me, "I like that you get hard when you look at me," she said.

Then she uncovered my semi hard cock and kissed it on the head. I jumped a little when she did it, her warm lips sending tingles down my legs.

"I want to see much more of you later," she said to my cock, and headed for the bathroom for a shower.

Her perfect ass bounced away, her sweet blonde pussy hair just barely visible from behind. I watched her stop at the bathroom door and slip on one of the white bathrobes. I would love to be that bathrobe I thought, as she closed the door and disappeared.

I got my clothes on and headed out to see what my parents were up to. I knew if I stayed in the room, I would be tempted to rub one out, and I did not want to waste a drop before tonight.

Mom was getting snacks together when I got to the kitchen. Dad was at the kitchen table, "so you survived the night, did you?" he said with a smile.

I looked at him, and quickly reflected on the most sensual night of my life, "barely," I said.

I started getting some breakfast together when Amy appeared from the bedroom. She was in a pink tight-fitting sun dress with white running shoes. Her face was beaming. Her bare legs glowing in the sun from the kitchen window made me recall the soft pink paradise between them.

You could see the outline of her breasts through her flimsy bra. She looked athletic and feminine with her hair pulled back so you could see how beautiful her face and eyes truly were.

She sat across from me at the table and smiled. "Ready for a fun day?", she asked.

Dad's mouth was hanging open. "You're happy today," he said to her.

"Yes, I am," she smiled back.

"Kevin told me he barely survived last night; things must have gone much better for you." Dad laughed.

"Kevin behaved like a perfect gentleman last night," she replied "but that's between us, now pass the toast."

Mom turned around and said, "I'm so glad you two have learned to be friends."

Amy winked at me and took a piece of toast.

The day at the amusement park was different than anything my sister and I had ever had. On scary rides she grabbed my arm or cuddled up to me. In the "tunnel of love." We kissed passionately from the moment we were out of our parents' sight. She let me run my hand between her thighs as we kissed so I could touch her through her panties.

At lunch I caught her looking at me. "Enjoying the view?" I said. Remembering her catching me doing the same thing the night before.

She leaned over to me and said, "I was daydreaming about fucking you later."

My heart briefly stopped when she said it. A wave of erotic pleasure concentrated in my groin causing an immediate erection. She could see my cock growing in my shorts and giggled as I tried to hide it. The sexual tension grew more intense with every touch, look, or thought of her through out the day.

Late in the afternoon we got some ice cream. She looked right in my eyes as she licked it. I knew she was pretending it was my cock when she sucked the top. It was so sensual, I felt precum begin to drip from me as I stared at her, transfixed like a deer caught in headlights. She let some drip on her fingers and licked them clean. A small wet spot appeared on my shorts, and I had to hide it the rest of the day.

I was almost relieved when we got back to the cottage, and all sat outside on the logs to discuss dinner. I had enjoyed the day immensely, but I needed to get a release or a break from the sexual tension long enough for my cock to stop dripping and aching.

We sat on the logs around the fire. Dad and I on one side, mom, and Amy on the other. Amy and I were looking up and down at each other's bodies. I moved my hand and showed her the wet spot on my shorts was getting bigger. She closed her legs tight and squirmed; I knew she was crazy horny too. Mom caught Amy squirming and said, "what's gotten into you."

Amy replied, "Kevin got into me." and she winked at me.

For a brief second, I was in complete shock, I thought, "Did Amy lose her fucking mind?" but mom just laughed and went back to talking with dad.

After a few minutes dad announced he was going to get a pizza for dinner, and off he went. We all turned to watch him walk away, so mom had her back to Amy for a moment. Amy quickly stood and slipped off her panties from under her dress before sitting down again. I raised my eyebrows at her and tried to warn her to behave by shaking my head, but she just gave me the kisses gesture, by pursing her lips.

Mom turned to face me again and started asking what I wanted to drink with dinner. I started to answer, "I'll have a," when I saw Amy put her foot up on the log and I could see all of her spectacular naked pussy in the sunshine. Mom couldn't see what Amy was doing because her knee blocked her view. It was such an erotic image, I stuttered and said "Pussy, I'll have a pussy."

"Pardon me?" Mom asked quickly.

Amy laughed and covered her mouth with her hand, "did you mean Pepsi." she said.

"Oh, yes, Pepsi. I'll have Pepsi." I stammered.

Amy licked her fingers and pulled up her skirt a bit so she could touch her clit with them. My cock grew so fast the head started to poke out one of the pockets on my shorts, turning it inside out. She was right beside mom in the bright sun playing with her pussy and only I could see her. It was like torture. I wanted to crawl over to her like a dog so I could lick it.

Amy smiled; she knew this was killing me. She carefully turned to straddle the log she was sitting on and whenever mom looked away, she pretended it was fucking her. The thought of her bare pussy rubbing on that log was too much and I felt an orgasm building that I was not sure I could stop.

I was terrified of cumming in my shorts, especially in front of mom, so I put my hand in my pocket to hide my erection and blurted out "Just going to the bathroom." as I headed for the cottage.

As I passed Amy she stood up and I could see the wet spot her wet pussy had left on the log. "Please don't cum, please don't cum" I told myself. She could see the sheer panic in my eyes.

I got into the cottage and barely past the bedroom door when I heard Amy coming behind me, "Are you OK?". She called.

"Yes, I just need the bathroom!" I called back.

I awkwardly pulled off my shorts as soon as I got to the bathroom and shut the door. I could see myself naked from the waist down in the mirrors on the walls. The feeling of panic was finally fading, and I was able to keep myself from slipping over the edge. I watched as my large cock throbbed and leaked precum all the way to the floor in a long silver line.

Amy knocked on the door, "Kevin, can I come in?"

"Not now," I replied.

"I'm sorry," Amy said.

I didn't want her to feel sorry for me, I opened the door, and she stepped in. She saw the shorts lying on the floor wet with precum and my throbbing cock dripping even more of it onto the floor.

"Did I go too far?" she asked.

I wasn't sure what to answer. "Amy, you make me so horny I almost creamed my shorts in front of mom." I told her.

Amy closed the bathroom door and locked it. Without saying a word, she laid a towel on the floor and knelt down. As she knelt her dress rode up over her hips and I could see the reflection of her perfect ass and slightly gaping blonde pussy lips in the mirror.

She took my cock in her hand and guided it into her mouth. I watched in the reflection as her mouth wrapped around me. As she leaned forward to take even more of me, I saw the rest of her glorious pussy in the mirror and could not resist any longer. A spasm from deep inside of me erupted and I grabbed the sink to keep from falling on the floor.

The first gush of cum was so large, it filled Amy's mouth completely and she gaged as it leaked out the corners of her lips. It ran down her chin and dripped on the floor. She pulled back to take a breath and the next two thick ropes of cum sprayed across her face, covering one eye and her upper lip. It began to drip down her cheeks and across her mouth. She turned her face away as the rest of my pearl-colored fluid flew onto her neck and eventually down the front her sexy pink dress.

I felt dizzy and had to kneel in front of her so I didn't fall. She let my exhausted cock fall out of her hand. When she turned back to look at me her face was dripping with cum, and she had to wipe it out of her eye with her dress to see me. She swallowed what was still in her mouth and took a deep breath.

"I guess I need more practice" she said, as she looked down at her dress and hands.

I handed her a towel to wipe her face. It took a few minutes before all my cum was out of her hair and eyebrows.

"I couldn't stop," I said "It's been building all day."

"It's been the same for me," she replied, "I didn't know men could cum this much."

"I've never cum like this before Amy," I told her, "I don't know what's happening to me."

She looked at her dress again, "I guess I better change before getting any pizza." She said.

"Oh shit, pizza!" I said, "I forgot all about it." I started to panic.

"I told mom I would look after you and we would be back soon, so we have some time." Amy replied.

I relaxed and looked Amy in the eyes, "I still can't wait for us to be alone later," I said.

"I've been dreaming about it all day, I hope you saved some of this for later." she chuckled as she licked some cum off her fingers.

"I better get out there," I said, and I started to stand up but I was still a bit woozy and had to kneel again.

"Don't rush it," she said.

She held my arm and pulled me in for a kiss. It started as a peck, but I felt her tongue on my lips, so I joined her in a long-wet French kiss. I was a bit hesitant at first and I knew the subtle salty taste in her mouth was my cum, but I wanted her to know I would never refuse to kiss her. When our lips parted, she smiled at me and said, "I hope you know I'd do anything for you."

I got up and found my shorts and looked how wet they were. "Better put some new ones on," I laughed, "I'll get out there, see you in a minute beautiful." I slipped out the door.

Mom was in the kitchen with dad, the pizza box was open on the counter.

"What happened to you?" dad said with concern in his voice.

"It was a combination of the ice cream and sitting in the sun." I replied, thinking inside, mostly it was Amy's spectacular pussy.

"You still want pizza?" dad said.

"After spending some time in the bathroom, I feel much much better," I said, laughing to myself.

I grabbed some pizza, mom pointed at the fridge, "There's the Pepsi you wanted," I started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Mom asked.

I said, "you have no idea how much I want that... Pepsi tonight."

Amy came to join us and grabbed some pizza. She was wearing dark grey short shorts and a blue bikini top, so her stomach was bare, and the cheeks of her ass were visible.

Mom commented right away, "Amy what happened to your clothes? You're a little under dressed, aren't you?"

"Oh mom," Amy said "I was so hot in that dress it was getting wet, and I need to cool off. I put my shorts on!"

Mom gave Amy a disapproving look and went back to her pizza. I felt Amy's foot rubbing my leg and she looked at me out of the corner of her eye. I could see she still had some of my cum on the side of her neck, so I grabbed a napkin and wiped it off. Amy jumped.

"What are you doing?" she asked, jumping back.

"There was something on your neck," I paused, "I thought it was some cheese from the pizza" I said, raising my eyebrows at her.

She understood immediately, "Oh, thanks for getting it." she said, rubbing my foot again under the table.

"Dam stuff gets everywhere," dad said and Amy and I burst out laughing, dropping our pizza on our plates.

"What's is wrong with you two, it's just cheese?" Mom said.

We both laughed harder, "We're just having too much fun," I replied, Rubbing Amy's foot under the table.

The rest of the dinner was full of laughter and mediocre pizza. Afterward we had a marshmallow roast and I sat beside Amy so I could be shoulder to shoulder with her as we enjoyed the fire.

It was almost 10pm and dad signaled he was ready for sex with mom. He patted her on the butt and announced, "It's mommy and daddy time."

Amy and I looked at each other and I whispered to her, "It's also Kevin gets to lick Amy's pussy time."

Amy closed her legs tightly, "You make me ache so much it's scary," she said.

We followed mom and dad back into the cottage, turned off the lights and headed for the bedrooms.

"Another big day tomorrow!" Mom called out. "See you both at 8!"

"Night!" we both replied.

When we got to the bedroom Amy started kissing me and pulling off my shirt. I ran my hands all over her body and squeezed her perfect little tits and ass as I did. She tried to pull down my shorts, but I pushed her hands away, "Not yet." I said.

I went over to the door and slid a chair under the handle. "What's that for?" Amy asked shyly.

"So, we can relax if anyone comes knocking," I told her with a smile.

I went into the bathroom and took the belts out of the bathrobes and threw them on the bed. "And what are they for?" Amy asked.

"To tie you up with," I replied.

I could see Amy's eyes growing large and her nipples were getting hard under her blue bikini top, and she started to squirm a little. "Kevin, can't you Fuck me first," she said almost pouting and dancing like she needed to pee.

"Patience Amy, I need you to know how it feels to be me. I want you to ache like I ached for you today. I told her.

"I am aching Kevin," Amy said, still dancing and squeezing her legs together.

I sat on the bed and looked at her. "Undress for me," I ordered.

She reached behind quickly to undo her bikini when I interrupted, "do it slowly," I said.

Amy looked at me and I could tell she was considering her options when she flicked her hair back with both her hands and cupped her breasts in her hands.

"You want me to strip for you, don't you?" she said.

"Yes Amy, strip for me." I said firmly.

Amy gave an evil smile and walked over to the bed, turned around, spread her legs, while reaching down to the floor. I could see the edges of her pussy and the soft blonde hair in the leg holes of her shorts. She waved her ass back and forth for me. I reached out and touched one of the cheeks then moved her shorts a bit trying to get a better view of her pussy.

Amy spun around and slapped my hand, "customers don't get to touch," she ordered.

She turned around again and bend down, her sweet ass in the air right in front of me. Reaching back, she slid her shorts back and forth so I could get glimpses of her pussy but only for a second. She turned around and ground her hips back and forth right in my face, flicking her groin at me as she pulled down her shorts enough for me to see the pussy hair at the top. Then pulling them back up.

It was so erotic, I started touching my cock. She slapped my hand again, "that's mine," she said, "leave it alone."

She was fully dancing now and undoing her bikini slowly. The strings flowing behind her. When all the strings were untied, she held the bikini in place with one hand so it wouldn't fall to the ground. Sometimes she would flash one of her breasts as she danced. I was getting so hard it was obvious to her. She reached one hand down the front of her shorts and pretended she was jerking off as she continued to tease me.

My shorts showed the wet spot where my precum was flowing again. She licked her fingers and started touching her clit as she danced, her hand clearly circling inside her shorts.

"You like watching me play with my clit, don't you?" she said in a sultry voice.

I was speechless, I wanted to throw her on the bed and fuck her until her pussy was so sore, she would never walk again, but I needed to stay strong if I was going to be her equal.

She turned her back to me and dropped her bikini top, I could see her hands were playing with her nipples and she moaned as she pinched herself. She turned around and I saw her young firm little tits and rock-hard nipples. She tried to lick one of them but couldn't reach. Watching her try made me want to suck them for her.

She squeezed the nipples, bending right down in front of me. "I love teasing you." she said, looking down at my throbbing cock straining my shorts and leaking like a garden hose. Then kissing her fingers and touching the tip of my cock with them.

She spun around again legs together and bent over, this time lowering her shorts until her pussy was on display. She spread her ass cheeks and said, "What hole would you like first?"

I hadn't thought about taking her ass, but it was on the menu now and I knew she wanted it to be. She dropped her shorts to the ground and stepped out of them. Spread her legs wide and spread her pussy lips so I could see the pink flesh inside her. Running a finger up and down her opening and touching her clit she moaned "You want to fuck me don't you."

She walked right up to me, put one foot up on the bed and pulled back the hood of her clit, so it was inches from my mouth. Then began rubbing her clit hard while sliding one finger inside herself with the other hand. The scent of her aroused pussy filled the air. As she rubbed harder, she moaned more and more. I saw a trembling start in her legs.

"I'm gonna cum!" she said excitedly as she started to bare down on her hand, fingering herself furiously.

I grabbed her hands. "No Amy," I said "you're not ready yet."

"I am Kevin," she said, "I'm right on the edge, please let me finish." she tried to reach her clit again with her hands.

I pulled her onto the bed and made her lie down. "I'll let you finish soon," I told her.

She was squirming on the bed, trying to make herself cum by rubbing her thighs together. I made her stop and tied one end of the bathrobe belt to her wrist, then tied the other end to the headboard. Amy pulled on the belt, but she could not get free. I tied her other hand the same way and she was laid bare across the bed.

12