Falling in Love With My Sister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and looked at her. "Now, you know how it feels to ache but not be able to do anything about it." I told her.

I got on top of her and started kissing her, she kissed back frantically, "Touch it Kevin," she pleaded between deep passionate kisses. I ignored her.

She tried to grind her pussy against the hardness, still trapped in my shorts but I kept it away from her. I kissed down her neck and licked up behind her ear, enjoying the saltiness of her skin. She squirmed more and humped the air trying to reach my shorts and satisfy her need to cum.

I cupped one of her breasts and she arched her back trying to get her nipple caught between my fingers. I teased her nipple, barely touching her. She cried out "Harder, Kevin,"

I gently pinched her nipple, and she moaned in pleasure. Leaning down I took the other nipple in my mouth, "Oh god yes," she moaned, and I flicked her hard nipple with my tongue.

As I continued to tease her and gently bite her nipples, I saw her pussy lips opening like a flower. They were so swollen it was impossible not to. The blonde hair around the lips glistening with her wetness.

I kissed down her stomach and licked the hair above her swollen pussy. She tried desperately to get her clit near my tongue, but I never let her get to close. I moved down the bed and knelt between her legs spreading them wide. I had never seen a pussy so swollen or wet, her clit was pushed out father than ever before. I leaned down and licked the inside of her thigh.

She was grinding the air frantically, "Kevin please, don't make me beg you," she pleaded.

I kissed the creases of her legs and she tried to rub her pussy on my cheek. Her scent was so strong now. I put my mouth over her clit and let the warm air of my breath hit her. "Please Kevin, I can't take it anymore."

I licked her clit and she spasmed, a tiny trickle of cum ran out of her. "More, more!" she cried out. I knew I had to stay away from her clit. I moved down to her lips and gently sucked one, tasting the sweet salt of her nectar. She was so frustrated and horny I thought she might start to cry. I slid my shorts off.

Kneeling between her legs, I brought the head of my cock down and rubbed her clit with it. "Please don't tease me anymore, you can have all of me." she said.

I rubbed it up and down her clit harder, stopping in-between strokes so she could get herself closer to edge. She was grinding with all her might, but I only let it touch her a bit at a time. I changed positions so I could be right on top of her and let my cock dangle between her legs. She tried to get it inside her with her thighs.

I let it dangle there and get soaked in her juices.

"Tell me what you want Amy" I asked her.

"I want you inside me," she replied.

"What do you want inside you Amy?" I asked.

"Your cock, I want your cock," she pleaded.

"What do you want me to do with my cock Amy" I whispered.

"Fuck me," she pleaded "I want you to fuck me."

I put the head of my cock between her pussy lips and gently slid the very tip in and out of her. She moaned loudly "Tell me again what you want me to do?" I asked.

"Fuck me, Kevin" she replied. I slid more of my cock inside her.

"Tell me again Amy." I demanded.

"Fuck me, Kevin!" she cried. I went deeper, she ground her hips in circles and tried to get more.

"Fuck me Kevin, fuck me, fuck me, just fuck me, please! Fuck me," she cried out.

I finally lost control and started banging her so hard her wetness sprayed across both our stomachs. "Harder, harder, harder, harder," she cried, and I drilled her. My balls slapping into her with every long forceful thrust. She was muttering "ya ya ya ya". Without any warning, her orgasm exploded hot fluid all over both of us and the bed.

There was so much, you could hear it splashing down our bodies. The wetness made slapping sounds as I continued to slam into her pussy over and over. She grunted like an animal as it erupted, as she forced one of her hands free from the belt.

She wrapped her arm around my back, and I felt her nails claw into my skin as her pussy tried to turn itself inside out from the intensity of the convulsions inside her.

She tilted so I could go deeper inside her and I felt the heat of the liquid she had sprayed the bed with. She spasmed and tried to roll but my body was too big and deep. A trance came over her and she continued to shake like she was being electrocuted.

I slowed my thrusts and focused on how good her spasms felt as she squeezed my cock and released it each time. I gently continued fucking her and waiting for her to come out of her trance. I knew exactly how she felt, she had given me the same feeling in the bathroom earlier.

When her twitching stopped, she looked me in the eyes. "What did you do to me?" she asked.

"The same thing you do to me Amy," I replied.

"Oh my god, the bed is soaked!" she said in a panic.

"It's OK, we will flip the mattress later," I told her gently.

I sat up to undo the other wrist restraint when she saw my back. "Oh my god, did I do that to you?" she asked.

"To be honest Amy, in the heat of the moment I liked it." I replied.

Amy was free now and she wrapped her arms around me. "Kevin, is this can't be just sex can it, I mean it's so intense?" she asked.

"It's something else," I replied, "I'm just not sure what yet, but it's special."

We sat beside each other for a moment on the bed. She noticed I was still hard.

"You didn't cum?" she said.

"No, I wanted to make that all about you. I wanted you so badly Amy, I wanted to throw you on the bed and just Fuck you and fill you with my cum, but I care too much to treat you like that." I replied.

"Kevin," she replied "You can still care and fuck me like that."

She leaned over and kissed down my chest, then went straight to my cock. Her warm mouth and tongue felt so good, I could not resist holding her head in my hands so she couldn't move it. I wanted her to stay still for a while so I could fuck her mouth.

As my cock hardened, my thrusts got deeper, and she started to gag a little. I was impressed that she didn't try to stop me, so I pushed a little more each time. Her eyes were watering a tiny bit and spit was dripping from her mouth as my cock got deeper. I pressed her head down and held her there for a second. It was heaven.

She couldn't hold it long and she gagged and pushed away. I thought she would want to stop, but she kept sucking me and trying to take more. My cock and balls were covered in her saliva now and I was fully hard. I pressed deeper a few times and each one she held a bit longer.

More saliva covered my cock and could feel the bottom of her mouth now. She gagged when I touched it. I gave her a minute to get used to it hitting there over and over. Once I could touch it without her gagging, I pressed harder. My cock slid into her throat. She gagged again and spat hard, I pulled back and let her have a breath before I did it again.

I felt her neck muscles swallowing on the head of my cock. I pulled back so she could breathe between thrusts. I was getting close to cumming, but I did not want to finish in her mouth. After the last long thrust into her throat, I pulled her off my cock by her hair and looked at her saliva covered face. She smiled at me and said "Kevin, make my fucking pussy sore."

I pushed her down on the bed, forced her legs apart and slammed my cock into her pussy. Part of me worried I was being way too rough, but she wrapped her legs around me and growled "do it harder," and she used her legs to force all of me inside her.

I could feel her pussy squeeze my cock with every thrust and I was ramming it in as hard as I could. She kept growling "harder Kevin, I want it deeper."

I forced her legs wide apart, slid my arms under her legs, picked her up and nearly folded her in half as I slammed my cock into her again. She kept forcing her legs up even further and I felt myself sliding deeper inside her, sometimes slamming the bottom of her box with the head of my cock.

She grabbed my back with both hands and dug in her nails. The searing pain felt good, and I arched to make them scratch deeper. Her pussy was gaping open now and dripping with cum from the mini orgasms she had. Both our bodies were covered in sweat and the bed was already so wet, fluid puddled beneath us.

My balls ached, and I held on as long as I could. Trying everything to resist but I couldn't hold out any longer. I bent her legs up until they touched her shoulders and forced my first load of cum shot so deep inside her it filled her pussy and dripped out the sides. It ran down her ass cheeks and dripped all over the bed. The moment she felt it, her orgasm started.

It was so intense, her pussy tried to push my cock out of her. I refused to budge and slammed into her as forcefully as I could. My cock continued to spasm and 2, 3, 4 more loads all were forced into the center of her body. I felt her try to push me out again, harder, this time as she dragged her nails across my back and growled "Breed me, Kevin".

Her orgasm gushed out of her all around my cock. It was so warm it almost stung the raw skin on my cock that was sore from all the friction. As the last of my cum entered her, she gushed again, much softer this time and it pushed all our fluids out onto the bed.

Her shoulders arched and her legs shook so much I knew she came just as hard as I did. I let her legs down and collapsed on top of her. The last whimpers of both our orgasms caused us to twitch as they slowly subsided.

I rolled off of her. Her legs were splayed open, and her pussy gaped. It was red and swollen. You could tell it had been abused. My cock was limp and lifeless, the skin was raw and cum dribbled out of it onto my stomach and ran off me onto the sheets. We were exhausted and our chests both heaved as sweat rolled off of us.

After a few minutes Amy spoke, "I've always dreamed about what it would feel like to have a man I trust, breed me like animal. It was even better than I imagined."

"I had no idea I was capable of that Amy. I felt like a mad man, I hope you are ok." I replied.

"Oh, I'm sore, but in a good way," she smiled.

"Me too," I smiled back.

I got up and headed to the bathroom, "I'll be right back," I told her.

I turned on the water and looked at myself in the mirror.

Did that really just happen? My mind was struggling to comprehend it all.

I washed myself off with a cloth and turned to see what my back looked like. Long claw marks covered most of it, they were red and raw like raised welts. Yes, it did happen, I thought to myself.

I returned to the bedroom with the warm cloth and sat beside Amy. Her legs still open and pussy lips gaping like they had been wounded. I started to clean her when she let out an "Oooooooh."

She was sore so I very gently cleaned her thighs and leg creases before dabbing her raw pussy. "Thank you," she said.

She started to get up and you could tell it wasn't easy to close her legs. They still shook a bit. Once she was up, she looked at the destroyed bed. "What are we going to do Kevin?" she asked.

"You have a shower, I got this," I told her.

She blew me a kiss and hobbled off to the bathroom.

I took all the sheets off and luckily there was a mattress cover. I turned it inside out and put it back on, then laid the bathrobes on the bed. Thankfully, the blankets were dry, and I made the bed the best I could. I would have to make an excuse to wash the sheets tomorrow.

Amy came back after her shower, still drying her beautiful body with one towel, while another one on her head reminded me of the first night, we had sex. She smiled at the new bed waiting for us. Sitting down gingerly, she let out another quiet "Ooooooh."

"It's very sore then," I asked.

"Yes, but I kinda like it," she said. It reminds me why it's sore," she laughed.

We crawled into bed together, her head lying on my chest.

"We better take a break tomorrow," I said.

"Why?" Amy asked.

"You're gonna be too sore to enjoy it, and I don't want you to get hurt," I replied.

"If it's too sore we can do other things," Amy said.

"I'd like that," I replied, "You give amazing oral, but how should I please you?"

"I wasn't thinking about oral," Amy said sensually.

I was speechless for a moment. The thought of fucking her perfect virgin ass made my very sore cock try to get hard again. "I think we need plenty lube if you want to try that, and we don't have any," I told her.

"You'll think of something," she said. "Let's get some rest, goodnight, Kevin."

I turned off the light, "Goodnight Amy" I whispered.

END PART 2

12