All Comments on 'Falling in Love With My Sister Pt. 02'

by sensualryan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
johnpauljjohnpauljabout 1 year ago

Very sexy and fun story! Just like being there

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Sexy story. Sibling sex is so special. I do hope they tell their parents who will support them. Sounds like mom might be ok with them fucking.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

I truly hope, no--plead with you, for more parts to this great story. Fantastic writing/descriptions.

Feruris2000Feruris2000about 1 year ago

So far it is fantastic. I like the way you are ending the chapters. It's like more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Omg this is too good. Part 3. More 😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. The pepsi and pussy comments had me splitting my sides. Wish my wife knew how powerful the tease is.

Va ham

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great. Keep going.

BlueBunny32BlueBunny32about 1 year ago

Great story loving the read maybe add in more suspicion and questions from the parents wondering what happened with their sudden change of relationship for the next chapter

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

5 stars. That was a great chapter! Thanks for sharing.

tallman441tallman441about 1 year ago

Excellent. I want to see mom & dad joining them

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A little less believable. Surely Mum and Dad knew they were having sex. I do remember those days when we first began fucking when my wife and I couldn’t get enough of each other. We were fucking all the time. Perhaps their mother knew how they felt and quietly condoned?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Kevin got into me." "Pussy. I'll have a pussy." Some good humour in this episode.

I love how they've went from inexperienced virgins to sex-crazed animals, fucking each other so vigorously that he's scratched to fuck and she can't walk without aching. And then wanting anal, too. Very nice, very nice. We should only be so lucky to find a woman that willing and into it all like that.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow just wow this was so hot

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 2 months ago

The humor in this chapter was Off The Charts...and Mom and Dad have to know the siblings are fucking...as much noise as Beth makes, yelling at Mark to fuck harder!!

I really like this...looking forward to Part 3...

Five**5**Stars... yyyaaayyy!!!!!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💫💫💫💫💫💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensualryan@sensualryan
Been writing on and off years but never erotica. I have enjoyed sex all my life including some taboo but always with a wiling partner. Recently experimented with crossdressing and its a new experience that I enjoy while I'm learning. Doesn't compare to nailing a 20 year old's ...