Falling in Love With My Sister Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock jumped to attention, and I was hopelessly trying to hide it.

She got close and with an evil grin asked, "How do you like my bathing suit?"

I had my arm down in front of me trying to hide my erection. "You bitch," I mouthed to her silently as I smiled, hoping dad didn't see.

"I guess you like it then," she said to me.

Dad piped in, "At least some of you is covered."

"Oh dad," she said walking past him and then secretly flashing me one of her tits, from underneath her bikini before she turned to face him.

My cock was throbbing like a cartoon thumb that had been hit with a hammer.

Mom came out last and had a dark blue suit on, not nearly as revealing as Amy's but it was cut high and fit her perfectly. She was tall and thin like Amy and the blue looked good against her tan skin. It was easy to see that her morning workouts and diet were paying off. I couldn't help but look at the gap the bikini bottoms made between her legs. I knew what that little sliver of bark blue material was hiding.

"Lookin good babe," dad said as we started to climb the stairs to the top.

Amy was in front of me the whole way and seeing her ass in that tiny bikini for another 10 minutes did nothing but make me ache for her. We got to the top and climbed in the raft. I did my best to hide my erection as we took our seats.

As I sat down the attendant said everyone should hold onto the handles on either side of us when the raft was in motion. I waited as long as I could but the moment the raft moved, I had no choice but to grab the handles and expose the tent in my swim trunks.

Luckily, dad was looking at the water rushing past as we headed for the first turn in the river. Amy was right beside me and leaned over so she could whisper "Nice big cock, can I suck it later." Her voice made me tingle all over.

I tried to bend my knees and hide it but there was nothing I could do. I looked over at mom, hoping she hadn't noticed but she was pretending not to look at it while biting her lower lip.

The first corner caused a big splash and lots of cold water rushed into the raft. I was so grateful that it took some of the edge off my throbbing but both women were still staring at my erection.

Dad yelled, "Here's another one!" as we approached a big bend.

Amy whispered in my ear, "Should I wear this bikini when I suck it, or would you rather be fucking me while I wear it?"

She was driving me crazy with her words and she knew it. I looked at mom and saw her hand was casually stuck between her thighs with one finger rubbing her clit through the bikini bottoms. I was terrified Amy was going to catch her.

We hit the second bend and a huge flood of cold water soaked all of us at once. It was very cold and refreshing but most importantly it put the fire out in my swim trunks and mom's. Everyone looked like they had gone under a waterfall.

I was so relieved that I didn't have to hide myself anymore and yelled "Try to hit the next one even harder dad!"

We all went on the raft ride a few more times before finding something else to try. There were a couple of 2 person slides that Amy and I did together. She had to sit in front, between my legs and she rubbed her ass on me every chance she got. Luckily the cold water didn't allow me to stay hard for long.

I did notice a bit of a bump in the back of Amy's suit sometimes but it wasn't consistent, so I pretty much ignored it most of the day. The last time we got on the 2 person ride I intentionally ran my hand along the crack of her ass and there was clearly something there. "What's in your bathing suit Amy?" I asked with a chuckle.

"The lid from my Jadore perfume bottle." she said in a flirty voice.

"Why is the lid from your perfume bottle in your trunks?" I laughed.

She leaned back just before it was our turn to go down the slide and whispered, "Actually most of it is in my ass so I will be ready for you later,"

My mind almost couldn't process what she had said as we they pushed us, and we flew down the slide. She had something inside her right now? We got to the bottom, and I pulled her out of the chaos of other people getting off the slide.

We returned our 2 person raft and went to find our towels to dry off.

As we stood in the sunshine alone, I asked her "Do you really have something inside you right now?"

"Yes," she said with a sexy grin on her face. "I learned on the internet that anal sex is better if the girl isn't too tight at the beginning. So, I got out all my bottles and the perfume lid was perfect. I had a very sexy shower this morning, sliding it inside me.

I looked down at her bikini and imagined something being inside her. It was too erotic to imagine, and I wrapped the towel around myself to hide what was already starting in my swim trunks. I looked around and saw one of the adult swimming pools was nearly empty, so I walked over without saying a word to Amy and jumped in right after dropping my towel on the edge.

She came over after I was already in the water. "Was it something I said," she laughed.

"You know it was," I said back. "I just needed some cold water before I can walk around again."

Amy jumped into the water with me, "You think the cold water can keep you from getting hard for me?" she said devilishly.

"So far it's working!" I laughed.

Amy walked to the corner of the pool and leaned back against the wall. The water was below her chin, so she was relaxed. "Come and hang out with me for a minute." she said. It was purely a dare.

"No way, you're up to something," I said back.

"Are you chicken?" she asked.

She knew that word was a trigger for me, and she had a huge grin as I walked over to join her.

"I'm no chicken," I said playfully.

"Turn around," she said. I did as she asked.

"Now lean back against me," I backed up until my back was resting on her chest.

"Satisfied?" I asked her.

She started whispering in my ear from behind. "Let me tell you a story, then I'll be satisfied," she said.

"After I watched you cum all over your stomach this morning as you fantasized about fucking me in this blue bikini, I became super horny. When I got to the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror as I dropped my towel and for the first time I saw a real woman, not a girl." she started.

Her hand reached around from behind and she slipped inside my trunks hidden by the water. She started stroking my soft cock.

"I watched myself in the mirror as I started playing with my nipples and making them get hard and sensitive. My pussy was aching from the night before so I wanted something small to put in my ass that would prepare me for your cock. I read on the internet, a girl should stretch before anal, so I searched through all my belongings looking for anything cock shaped." her voice got more sensual as she spoke.

My cock was already getting harder in her hand, she pulled down my trunks with her other hand to release it and she could stroke the shaft properly.

Her story continued, "I was getting so desperate to find anything when I saw my perfume bottle. The lid had a nice rounded top just like your cock and I put it up to my mouth to lick it as I played with my clit.

I stepped into the shower with it, so the warm water could run down my stomach and drip down on my pussy. I was so turned on licking the top of the bottle, wishing it was you." her voice getting more breathy with each word.

My cock was rock hard in her hand now, I was shocked the affect she had on me even in the cold water. My balls were tight and even after 2 orgasms earlier that morning, the sensation to cum again was returning.

"I was going to use the bottle to fuck my ass, but I knew it was too small to satisfy me, so I decided I would leave it inside. When I used some soap to lather up my pussy and ass, they became extra slippery. It felt so good to tease my own body like that. I rubbed the lid of the bottle up and down the crack of my ass and the anticipation was too hard to resist."

She was getting so horny I reached behind myself to slide my hand into her bikini bottoms and touch her pussy. She paused her story and whispered "gentle."

I found her clit purely by feel. It was swollen and the hood was pulled back so I barely had to touch it, she moaned as my fingers slowly circled it with very light pressure.

She continued her story, "I pressed the perfume bottle against the opening of my anus, and it almost slid in right away. My other hand was touching my clit, causing me to have little convulsions deep inside me. I pressed the bottle harder and felt my ass embrace the tip as it slid inside me. I loved how it felt and I pushed it all the way. My legs began to tremble and cum dripped out of me in a thin stream. I had never felt anything like it before."

I was on the edge of my own orgasm now, the visual of her with anything in her ass was too much for my mind to comprehend. She stroked the head of my cock harder and harder. I felt her grinding her clit on my fingers and she rested her head on my shoulder "Oh fuck," she said, and her body began to tremble. She orgasmed in the pool.

I tried to delay mine, but feeling of her cumming right behind me was too much and I felt the almost painful spasm of another intense orgasm leaving me. I had never cum 3 times in one day and as the ropes of cum shot out into the pool my insides ached with pleasure and pain at the same time.

There were lots of people around, but no one seemed to notice what we were doing, I had never cum in a crowed place before and had no idea it was even possible. She kissed my neck after we both were finished and said "Kevin, I think I'm falling for you."

I was glad she said it because I was feeling the same way. I pulled up my trunks and turned to face her. "Amy, I feel it too," I told her.

We both got out of the pool and dried off again. The warm sun felt great on my cold but slightly exhausted body. Both of us had a wonderful feeling of contentment and I could tell Amy was happier than I'd ever seen her.

The rest of the day was so much fun, Amy and I went on every ride in the park and enjoyed each other's company. We stole kisses where we could, and I would touch her ass and sometimes I could confirm she still had the perfume lid inside her. It was the most erotic thing anyone had ever done for me.

We got back to the cabin to have the traditional hot dog roast night. We all sat round the fire and tried our best not to burn them, but we always did. This year was no different. It was a buffet of burnt dogs and soggy buns for everyone.

Then we piled into the cabin afterward and sat in the living room reminiscing about our holidays in the past. Everyone was sharing stories and enjoying the evening. Mom went to the kitchen to do some prep for the early morning drive home. She had snacks packed and ready to go.

I was around 8pm when she yelled from the kitchen, "Walter, do you want cream for your coffee in the morning?"

"That would be wonderful" he yelled back.

"Do you mind getting some from the park store?" she asked.

"Park store closes at 8, I'd have to go into town for cream at this hour," he replied.

"If you decide to go, take Amy with you, your night vision isn't what it used to be." she yelled back at him.

Dad looked at Amy, "you up for a road trip?" He asked her.

She looked at me a bit disappointed, she wanted to end the night and go back to our room together. With no idea what to do, she said, "sure."

Dad got up and found his jacket; he looked for the car keys in every pocket before finding them in the first one. "Come on kiddo," he said to Amy, and they were gone.

As soon as the taillights of the car disappeared, mom came back into the living room. She was wearing a knee length blue nightgown and sat right beside me on the couch. In her hand was a tube of KY jelly.

"This is the best stuff I could find on short notice," she said, as she gave it to me.

I took the tube and stuffed it in one of my pockets, "thank you," I replied. "I really appreciate you covering for us with dad."

"Be sure to be gentle with her," she told me shyly. "She's probably never done it anything like this before."

"I will be very gentle," I said back to her.

She leaned closer to me and suddenly she was very serious. "Kevin, when we were in the kitchen this morning and you saw my. What I mean is, when I was on the chair, and I was doing what I was doing. You know, when I was touching myself. Did you think I was sexy?" she asked.

"Yes, I enjoyed watching you," I replied. I was wondering why she wanted to know.

"Thank you," she said, "I was hoping you didn't think I was old and unattractive, sometimes I feel a bit insecure."

"I think you're very attractive," I replied, "Your body looked amazing in that bathing suit earlier today,"

"You sure know how to make a women feel good, don't you," she laughed.

"I wouldn't say it, if it wasn't true." I told her.

"Did you see me staring at you during the raft ride today?" She asked.

"Yes, I did," I replied, "Sorry, I wasn't able to hide it my arousal very well."

"It was far from hidden," she laughed.

There was a pause in the conversation as she searched for a way to ask what she really wanted to ask.

"Kevin, can I touch you?" she said shakily.

"Touch me?" I replied.

"Yes, can I touch your," she replied, pointing at my groin. "I know I shouldn't ask you, but I've been thinking about it all day and I just want to know what feels like to actually wrap my bare hand around it."

I wasn't sure what to do. I really just wanted Amy to come home so I could be with her, but mom had been so helpful I didn't want to disappoint her either. I worried that saying no might stop mom from helping us. I so wanted to be with Amy tonight.

My need to guarantee that nothing got it the way of tonight won the argument in my head and I stood up and lowered my shorts until my soft cock was exposed. Because she was still sitting, my cock was right at her eye level, and I saw her body language change the moment she saw it. It was like all the stress in her body was gone and she was young again.

She reached out and took me in her hand. I was still soft and the warmth of her palm on my naked skin felt good. I could feel her warm breath on me as she turned my cock in her hand to see the underside of it. She leaned in closer, and I thought she was going to examine my balls when she wrapped her mouth around me.

The sensation sent shock waves through my whole body, and I started to get hard. I was tempted to push her away, but I felt her hand begin to massage my balls as she sucked the head and it felt so amazing, I couldn't move. My cock was getting hard fast, and she took it deep in her mouth, covering it with spit. She used her other hand to start stroking my shaft.

The sensation of my balls, shaft and head all being pleasured at the same time was overwhelming and I started to feel an orgasm building inside me. I was almost there when I heard the door of the cottage start to open. I whipped up my shorts and had barely sat down when Amy and dad came through the door.

"We're home!" Amy cried as she came in.

"We got the cream! Took forever to find a store that was open." Dad called as he followed her.

Mom popped up and took the cream from dad. "You are so thoughtful," she said to him, as she took it and headed for the kitchen to put it away.

"What did you and mom get up to?" Amy asked as she sat in the chair beside me.

"Actually, we just talked about how fun the trip has been so far." I replied.

Mom came back into the room, "We should all turn in, long drive tomorrow," she said. She was looking at me like a child who didn't get the Christmas present they had asked for.

"Good idea," Dad said, "You guys gonna survive one more night?" speaking to Amy and me.

Amy was in a great mood and she said, "I will, but Kevin might not," she laughed.

"You should be grateful you get to spend so much time with Kevin," mom replied, sounding a bit jealous.

"This trip I've never been more grateful," she told her.

"Ready for bed Kevin?" she asked me.

"Definitely," I replied with relief in my voice. I hid my now semi hard cock the best I could with my hand in my pocket as I headed for the bedroom, Amy followed me.

"Night everybody!" I said as I went through the door.

"Me too!" Amy called out.

As soon as we got in the room Amy started kissing me and grabbed for my cock. When she noticed I was already semi hard she stopped. "What have you been thinking about?" she laughed.

"Sex," I answered, "Mostly about sex," I laughed back.

We kissed deeply and ran our hands all over one another. Amy grabbed my shirt, "Get this off!" she demanded.

I pulled my shirt off and pushed down my shorts, It wasn't long before I was naked. Amy pulled off her top and unclipped her small white bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her tight yoga pants had to be peeled down her legs and I my eyes focused on her little white panties.

As she pulled them down, I saw the small end of the perfume bottle nuzzled between the cheeks of her round firm ass. She turned around and I was shocked to see that her pussy lips had been shaved.

I stood there with my heart pounding as I admired the soft pink folds of skin that once had tiny blond hairs protecting them was now bare and smooth.

"I told you I had a surprise for later." Amy said.

I was overwhelmed and dropped to my knees, I grabbed her hips and slowly pulled her close so I could lick her pristine bare pussy. She grabbed my head and gently rocked her hips as her pussy was grinding into my face and mouth. I started stroking my cock and was lost in her scent.

"God that feels good," she said as she looked down at me.

I was enjoying every second of eating her pussy when I felt her trying to push me backward. I was able to move without taking my mouth off her pussy until my back hit something. I stopped long enough to look behind me and see it was the bed.

Amy looked down and said, "maybe this will help," as she put one foot up on the mattress and then pulled my face into her now gaping open pussy.

It was pure heaven, her scent filling my head and those perfectly shave pussy lips rubbed on my face as my tongue explored as deep as it could. She ground her pussy into me and moaned as her orgasm got closer.

I reached my hand up and felt the lid of the perfume bottle. I started gently pressing it deeper inside her and pulling it back. The response was immediate, and she growled as her orgasm exploded into my mouth. I hoped mom would cover up the sound as Amy's orgasm dripped off my chin and down my chest. She ground into my face hard and it was difficult to breathe but I never stopped licking her.

She twitched for a long time afterward and eventfully had to push me away to get a break from the intensity. I stood up and kissed her. She didn't hesitate to kiss me back, tasting her orgasm on my lips. My hard cock was between her thighs gently sliding in and out.

"I need to fuck you," I told her.

"I need you to fuck me too," she replied.

"It has to be in my ass, I'm still too sore for anything else." she whispered in my ear.

I stopped kissing her for a moment, found my shorts and took out the lube.

"Oh my god you found some!" she said excitedly, come with me.

She took my hand and led me to the bathroom. Once we got in there, she stood in front of the sink grabbed it with both hands, leaned over and spread her legs.

"What are you doing" I asked her.

"I want to watch you do it," she replied.

I looked around at the mirror covered walls of the bathroom. The view of her was spectacular, 360 degrees of female perfection. I stood behind her and looked at the pretty little gold perfume lid still inside her.

"You can take it out now." she said as she bent over further.