Falling in Love With My Sister Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held it in my fingers and very slowly slipped it out of her. It came out smooth and shiny. "I can't believe you wore that all day Amy, it's so erotic." I said.

Very sensually she replied " I didn't have it in all day, just when I wanted to tease you, but you were right about coconut oil, it's good for tanning and makes things slide in very easy."

Hearing her words and seeing the gape left behind in her ass from the perfume was almost too much to handle. I squirted lots of lube on her anus and started rubbing it with my finger. She reached down and started playing with her clit. I could see her legs already shaking a bit.

I pressed on her anus with my finger and it slid in easily. It was warm and soft inside her, I had barely started fingering her when she said, "I want your cock,"

I stopped for a second, "Let me stretch you a bit first Amy, it's better that way." I told her.

"I've waited all day for this Kevin," she said almost pleading. Her fingers were rubbing much harder on her clit now. "Fuck me."

I kept hearing mom's advice to be gentle. I squirted lots of lube on my cock and decided I would take it very slow. I slid my cock along the crack of her ass, and she kept frantically kept bending further trying to line it up with her opening.

"Don't tease me Kevin, you know what I want," she said. She was getting frustrated.

I held the head of my cock right on her opening and gently pressed. I was determined to go slow and be gentle when she surprised me and thrusted backwards, forcing most of my cock inside her instantly. Her legs shook like they were out of control, and I thought it must have hurt her, I started to pull out when I felt her hand reach back and hold my hip.

It sounded to me like she was quietly saying "Whoa, whoa," and wanted me to stop. Then I heard the sound of water splashing on the bathroom floor. Amy was squirting cum on the tile floor and her body was as rigid as steel. The second and third large sprays of cum sprayed even harder as she shook all over. The floor and even under the sink was soaked.

Her orgasm seemed to stop suddenly, and she rocked back and forth on my hard cock for a second before moaning "more, more, more."

I tried to gently fuck her but, she thrusted backward, "give me more Kevin," She demanded. I pressed all of me inside her.

She shook again when my balls touched her ass and I had filled her. Her cum ran down her legs like she was having a shower. That same uncontrollable sound "Woah, woah," came from her throat as her legs shook hard.

I looked in the mirror and watched her orgasm as she bent over the sink, my cock was deep inside her and her legs were flexing so hard she was now on her tip toes. Cum was clearly running down her legs. The visual was too powerful for me, I was about to explode.

I thrusted harder inside her. "Oh please," she called out as I started fucking her in a rage of desire. My cock swelled up and I knew I was going to cum. I grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair and pulled it very hard forcing her to stay still while the first wave of intense pleasure filled my body then gushed out. My pearl-colored seed flowed deep into her virgin ass.

It felt like I was cumming from my soul, not just with my cock but with all of me. Amy spasmed again and came with me. Not as strongly as she had cum before, it was more like a spiritual orgasm where her body was quiet, and I could feel her anal muscles squeezing and releasing me as the pleasure passed through both of us.

I continued to hold her by the hair as each wave of cum left my body and became part of hers. By the time it was over, I felt like I had run 10 miles at full speed. My heart was thundering, and my body was completely spent, I let go of her hair and held her shoulders as my cock slowly got softer. I slid it in and out of her until it completely fell out, limp and spent. My cum leaked out of her ass and dripped down her beautiful, tanned legs.

She turned around to face me and we kissed.

"I didn't mean to pee like that Kevin, I couldn't stop it," she said.

"Some women can cum that hard Amy, you amaze me more every time." I told her.

"Kevin, I don't want to go home tomorrow, I want to stay here and share my life and my body with you every day." She said with a very serious look on her face.

"I want that too Amy, maybe when we wake up tomorrow, we will find a way." I told her. I knew that could never happen, but I didn't want to think about it tonight. I just wanted to be with her.

"I'd like that," she said as she gave me a hug, resting her head on my shoulder.

We barely had the energy to shower together. Amy and I cleaned each other's bodies very gently. It wasn't sexual, it was a desire to stay connected as long as we could. Crawling into bed, it felt like the perfect ending to our weekend.

"Night Kevin." Amy said.

"Night Amy," I said back.

"I love you," she said shakily, like she was going to cry.

I got a huge lump in my throat. "I love you too," I said. Then I turned off the light, not knowing where we would go from here.