Falling in Love With My Sister Pt. 03

Story Info
Our last night together makes us try things we never dreamed.
8.7k words
4.8
31.2k
107

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the morning of our last day together, my sister and I woke up in each other's arms.

The incredible experience of the night before left us exhausted and neither of us had moved all night. Amy must have been awake for a while before me. The moment I opened my eyes, she greeted me with a "good morning sleepy head," followed by a sweet warm French kiss that made me tingle right down to my toes. We were both toasty warm under the sheets.

She crawled over top of me and rubbed her nipples on my chest. She looked so beautiful in the morning sun as I stared up at her. She kissed my mouth again and said, "It's only 7:00 so we have some time if you want to play."

She then kissed my neck and down my chest. She paused to lick one of my nipples and I moaned in pleasure. "Somebody likes his nipples touched," she said, as she kept licking it.

I had already woken up with a raging "morning wood" hardon and her attentions to my nipples made it throb. She squeezed herself into the gap between my arm and body and cuddled in as she continued sucking my nipple. Her hand exploring my stomach and occasionally venturing down further.

I reached down and started running my hand over the shaft of my cock and felt the wetness of precum on my stomach already. When she saw my hand moving under the sheets, she pulled them off to watch what I was doing.

"Let me see you stroke it," she said, as she moved my hand so it wrapped around the shaft.

I began gently stroking my cock for her and she seemed to love watching me. I'd circle my head and go down the shaft, sometimes stopping to squeeze my balls.

"Is that how you do it when you're alone in your bedroom?" She asked.

"This is how it starts, I told her but it feels better with lube so I can squeeze it and make it all slippery, like it feels when it's inside you," I replied.

"What do you use for lube?" she asked, fascinated by the spectacle of watching me masturbate.

"I've used spit, hand cream, coconut oil, or even shortening, as long as it's good and slippery, it feels good," I told her.

"Have you ever used some of my hand cream?" she asked as she took my whole nipple in her mouth.

"Yes," I moaned back, hoping she wouldn't be mad at me.

"You are a very bad boy," she whispered sensually.

"Have you ever thought about me when you're touching yourself?" she asked, her arousal with every question was increasing.

"Yes, I have," I replied.

"When was the last time?" she asked, as she gently rubbed my balls and gently bit my nipple.

I knew exactly how long ago I had jerked off while thinking about her but I never thought I would be telling anyone about it, especially her.

"It was last Saturday when mom and dad went to the mall and left us alone at the house." I told her.

"Did you do it in your room?" she asked.

"No," I replied.

She started using her hand to tease my other nipple. My balls were begging for her to touch them again.

"Where were you, you naughty boy?" she asked with a giggle.

"I was in your room," I told her.

"That's scandalous, were you using my hand cream?" she asked and started to bite my nipple harder.

"No," I replied.

She leaned down and let a huge ball of spit fall out of her mouth onto my cock and hand. It felt so good to stroke myself with it."

"Did you use spit then?" then she asked playfully.

"No," I told her "I was using your red satin panties."

"You like stroking your cock with my panties, do you?" She said. It sounded so erotic to hear her talking like that.

No wonder they were stained, it wasn't the washing machine, you are a very dirty boy," she said.

She moved up the bed and put one of her nipples in my mouth, while she teased and pinched mine with her fingers. I could feel how hard her nipple was with my tongue.

"What were you thinking about when you were fucking my underwear?" she asked, letting me enjoy her nipple a bit before answering her.

"You in your skimpy blue bikini," I told her.

"What was I doing in my skimpy blue bikini," she whispered.

"I was watching you sunbathe from your bedroom window that day," I told her. Just saying it out loud made me harder and brought me closer to orgasm.

She leaned in close as I stroked myself harder. "What did you fantasize about doing to me while I was sunbathing Kevin?" she whispered so sensually there was no way for me to resist any further.

"I wanted to Fuck you." I moaned as my cock exploded spraying cum all over my stomach. I stroked harder and rope after rope of cum sprayed on the sheets and on Amy's legs. I milked every drop out of me as she watched. I never thought I'd jerk off in front of anyone, but Amy just made it so sensual I couldn't resist.

She kissed me again, long, and hard. "Now that's how you have a good morning baby," she said.

"God that was good," I told her breathlessly, "anything you want me to do for you?"

She smiled and said, "you already did it."

I got out of bed and headed for the shower. I was a mess, but I felt great. When I got back, I found Amy with her legs wide open on the bed, knees up, examining her pussy with one of the small mirrors from her purse.

"Everything ok?" I asked.

"Yes, I just wanted to see how red and sore it was, it felt a bit tender the more aroused I got watching you," she told me.

"Amy, we don't have to do anything tonight, really I'm not going to be disappointed," I told her. I meant every word.

"We're not wasting our last night here Kevin," she said with a smile. She put away the mirror, gave me a kiss and headed to the shower.

She stopped just before the bathroom door. "Hey Kevin," she called playfully.

I looked up and she had spread her legs wide open and was bent over at the waist holding her ass cheeks apart so I could clearly see her pussy and anus. "The little hole isn't sore at all!" She said with a very evil laugh before disappearing into the bathroom.

I got dressed as quick as I could and got out of there before my cock started to get hard again.

I went out to the kitchen and found mom sitting on a chair beside the dining table having her coffee. "Where's Dad?" I asked.

"He's sleeping in today," she said "want a cup?". She gestured to her coffee cup.

"Sure," I said, as I grabbed a mug and filled it with coffee. Mom had grabbed a chair and put it right in front of her for me to sit in, "We should talk," she said.

Mom looked at me and tried to speak then stopped. She took another sip of coffee and let out a big sigh trying to calm herself. After a moment she reached forward and put her hand on my thigh.

"Kevin, what are you and Amy doing at night in your bedroom?" she blurted out.

I was caught off guard. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"There have been a lot of noises during the night, dad and I can hear them." she said.

"It's just us talking, you know we get carried away sometimes," I told her.

"Kevin, a woman knows what those noises are," she was serious.

I was speechless. I wasn't sure what to say. Mom could see I was uncertain what I should be doing next.

"Luckily I have your father convinced it's just you two telling ghost stories and rough housing." she continued, "are you using protection?"

The question was blunt, and I was shocked I was even talking about it. I looked at the floor, "No,"

I thought mom would lose her mind, but she calmly said, "I'll get some morning after pills when we get home. You'll have to give them to her."

I looked up at her sheepishly, "thank you,"

Mom paused and I thought the conversation was over when she asked, "Are you treating her right? Are you being careful not to hurt her?"

The question seemed odd, then I quickly realized Amy was her little girl.

"Yes, I have been gentle mostly, but we have gotten carried away sometimes." I said shyly.

"I can tell when you get carried away," she said half smiling. "Just make sure her body has time to adjust to yours. I was the one who used to change your diaper, so I know you aren't a little boy," she said it like we were sharing a secret.

I couldn't believe I was having this conversation with my mother. I looked back at the floor and said, "I promise I won't hurt her."

"You better not Kevin, because I'm only going to cover for you two if I know you are being kind to one another and doing things carefully so both of you are safe," she sounded like a mom as she said it. She patted my thigh and leaned back in her chair.

I should have ended the conversation there, but I was relieved mom was covering for us and knew exactly what we were doing.

I was worried about what might happen tonight between Amy and I, so found the courage to ask her, "Have you ever tried anal sex?"

Moms face got flush red, and she was suddenly very shy. "Yes, I have, why would you want to know that?" she asked.

I didn't want to embarrass her any further, but I knew I needed a woman's advice on how to have anal sex before we tried. "Amy and I might try it later tonight and I don't know enough about making sure it's not painful for her. Other than I know we should be using lots of lube." I said.

Mom was bright red now and I couldn't help but notice her nipples were starting to show under her thigh length black nightgown that had a great sexy slit up the hip.

"Are you sure this is something she wants to do?" She asked.

"It was her idea," I replied.

Mom used both hands to take another sip of coffee from her mug. She noticed her nipples were getting hard when her arms brushed across them; she kept her arms up to try and hide her arousal from me.

"She told you she wants to try it?" she asked.

"Sort of," I said, "Her, ummm, vagina is too sore from the last two nights, and she wasn't sure it would be possible to have regular sex for a while. When I told her we could just do oral or not do anything, she said she wanted to do other things. She made it pretty clear what she wanted when we talked this morning."

Mom's eyes softened and her body language changed, she was clearly turned on by knowing how much sex Amy and I were having. I could see her squeezing her thighs together repeatedly. I'd never seen this side of her, and it was nice to know she had a naughty side to her.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "Every woman is different when it comes to anal sex. Some enjoy it very much and others find it very painful. I can only tell you what I like and maybe it will help you later tonight if things progress and you two end up trying it."

"I'd feel better if I knew what I should do," I told her.

"Good anal sex for me is all about patience and timing," she started, "I like it when the evening starts with plenty of kissing and touching so my whole body feels aroused. I need to have my nipples licked and sucked so it feels like I am literally on fire inside. I want my clitoris teased from the start, and especially later when I feel the lube being gently applied to my anus and I know what he wants."

My cock was getting hard from listening to her and I tried to hide it as she continued.

"That tiny hole likes to be teased a lot if it's going to open for you; a gentle fingertip is a good start until I can take the whole finger. If you don't rush and you're gentle eventually I will take 2 fingers. Your other hand better stay on my clit or one of my nipples the whole time if you want to get any further.

I want to yearn for you inside me and be prepared to submit my most delicate and sensitive hole to you because I need to feel you inside me." she continued.

I was rock hard now and she noticed. She smiled as she went back to her story.

"A man who knows what he's doing will add more lube to his fingers and squirt more inside me before going any further. When he puts his fingers back inside me they should go in easy and hopefully I am disappointed that it isn't his cock. Once he has me fully lubricated again, he can go to the next step. I like it when a man slides his cock up and down my crack for a while before he tries to enter. I want the anticipation to build and be teased by the head touching me but not really trying to get in."

I had a precum stain starting on my shorts now and I was visibly throbbing. Mom took another big sip of coffee and looked right at my hardness as she squirmed in her chair, her nipples were rock hard, and she went back to telling her story.

"As the teasing continues, I will try to move my body so the head of your cock keeps hitting my anus. That's when you know I want it inside me. Hold your cock steady with your hand, right on my opening and press slowly by firmly until the head goes in. Don't go any further; I'll need to adjust to how big you are. Don't pull it out either, getting in the very first time is the hard part.

Once I relax you can gently slide it in and out a bit further each time. If it's too tight or you feel me stop moving, add more lube before you continue."

Mom arousal was getting more intense as she spoke and she slowly spread her legs wide enough that her nightgown rode up and I could see she wasn't wearing panties.

I couldn't see her pussy at first, but she kept spreading her legs until it was right in front of my eyes. It was covered in short dark hair, but I could see the lips clearly. She had longer dark hair over her clit just like the 80's porn queens I'd seen on the internet. She was very swollen and glistening wet.

I watched her pull back the dark pink flesh on the hood of her clit and start to rub it with her fingers.

She stared at my throbbing cock with her big brown eyes and took a deep breath before continuing.

"Once I feel his fullness inside me I usually don't last long," she said in a breathy voice from the pleasure of touching herself.

She reached forward a bit and started stroking my cock through my shorts with her other hand.

"After I cum, he can do pretty much anything he wants to me." She quietly moaned as she stroked me harder. Her fingers frantically rubbing her clit.

"When I want him to cum, I'll squeezed him as hard as I can with my ass." she said, as her legs began to shake and her grip on my cock got even tighter. I watched as her eyes rolled back and closed, there was a faint moan.

A trickle of her cum dribbled out from between her legs and puddled on the chair. The moment I saw it my cock spasmed violently and I came in my shorts. More fluid flowed out of her, and she was making squeaking noises as she tried desperately to stay quiet.

I was cumming so hard I started to feel lightheaded. I had been holding my breath the whole time just so I wouldn't wake Dad. It felt very good to be able to breathe again.

When it was all over my shorts were drenched and her cum had soaked the chair and floor. When she opened her eyes, my cock was still in her hand. "Oh my god," she yelled loudly as she released it.

She jumped out of her chair and ran to the beach bags on the counter, throwing me a towel. I wrapped it around my waist to cover myself up. Then she ran to the sink to get a cloth to wipe the floor. She was almost finished when dad entered the kitchen yawning.

"What's all the commotion about?" he asked her.

"Nothing," she said, "I just spilled some coffee."

"Sounded like you set the kitchen on fire," he replied, "and why is Kevin wearing a beach towel?"

It took me a second to think of an answer, "Some of mom's coffee splashed on me," I replied.

"That's why I yelled," Mom added quickly, "I was concerned when I saw how wet Kevin's shorts were," I hope you're OK Kevin?" she asked.

I noticed her black nightgown had gotten very wet from her orgasm and she was shaking from us nearly getting caught.

"I'm fine mom; looks like you got some on yourself also, better go change right away." I told her.

Amy came into the room wearing yoga pants, white runners and a snug crop top that showed her nipples were just a touch hard. I wondered what she had been doing. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she looked fresh and sexy.

"What happened to you?" she said, laughing at my towel.

"Mom spilled her coffee on him," Dad said. I was glad he was the one who answered.

"Looks like she got it all over herself too," Amy laughed.

"It was an accident." mom said. "I'd better get changed," and she headed for her bedroom. The back of her nightgown was dripping; luckily no one seemed to notice.

Amy saw the floor was still wet in some places and grabbed a cloth. "Holy cow mom, did you have to get it everywhere?" she giggled as she grabbed a cloth and wiped it up.

I wondered what she would think if she knew what she was cleaning up as I saw some get on her hands when she wrung out the cloth.

I used the distraction to hold my towel tightly and walk past both of them, hoping to get to the bedroom.

"Enjoy your shower," Amy said, "I sure did." I kept going without a word.

I had no idea what Amy meant but I was happy to be out of the kitchen. When I got to the bedroom, I took off my shorts and buried them in the laundry. They were a mess. I jumped in the shower and the warm water felt good on my completely spent cock.

I couldn't believe what had happened, but I didn't feel really awkward about it. I felt so much better that mom knew what Amy and I were doing and not only was she keeping it a secret, she was teaching me how to please Amy even more.

Knowing mom had a naughty side was also a bit of a turn on. I knew she just got carried away today and probably nothing would ever happen between us again. It was very sexy to see her spread her legs and cum in front of me.

I got out of the shower and dried off. Amy had left a huge mess behind, it looked like every bit of makeup and perfume she owned was on the counter, so I had to move it all to find space for my little bag of toiletries. I assumed all her junk was a result of trying to look and smell her best for me and I felt good inside.

I went back to the kitchen and got some breakfast, Amy and dad were discussing the water park we were going to visit as they sat at the table. Mom was fussing over some toast she had made for me.

Amy lit up when I walked in the room "Hey you!" She said how was your shower.

"It was good," I told her. "It was a hot and sweaty morning, nice to cool down," I gave Amy a wink as I said it, but mom saw me and thought it was for her. She blushed like a schoolgirl.

"Let's all try to forget about this morning shall we," mom said as she dropped the toast in front of me.

I looked up at her and said, "I'll pretend it never happened."

She smiled back, "thank you." she said.

Amy was fidgety in her chair, and I noticed her nipples were still semi erect. It was a great view in her white crop top, and I wondered what she was thinking about to keep them that way. I finished my toast and we all headed to the park together.

Once we got there, we had to change into our swimsuits. We agreed to meet at the stairs to the water raft and I was there first. Dad showed up next wearing an ancient pair of green and white adidas shorts and I laughed when I saw them.

"Throwbacks don't usually throw that far back," I joked.

"Just remember kiddo, I used to have a body like yours and these looked great back then." he replied with a big smile.

"No," I said "no, they didn't," and we both laughed.

When I saw Amy come out of the change room it was like she was in super slow motion. I swear I could hear the song "Oh yeah..." playing in the background.

OH YEAH, she came towards me wearing the same blue bikini I had jerked of for this morning. The desire to fuck her was immediate. OH YEAH, her hair was down, and it flowed behind her like a perfect fuck doll. BEAUTIFUL, her breasts were barely covered, and I could see the skin in-between them, nipples still semi erect. MORE BEAUTIFUL, I saw the high cut of that bikini on her hips and the tiny blue patch of material barely protecting her perfect puffy pussy.