Falling in Love with my Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andyuk62
andyuk62
116 Followers

Elizabeth collapsed on top of me, gasping for breath. "Oh my God" she said "that was the best orgasm ever!". I was still inside her with my cock stiff, sensitive and aching to explode again. We rested there to let Elizabeth 'recover', her face buried into my neck and her warm breath rippling over my chest. After a couple of minutes I asked if we could change positions and told Elizabeth I wanted to cum inside her again. She happily agreed and so I asked her to lay face down. I took her hair and smoothed it out over and down her back until it looked like silk. Carefully, I laid on top of her and re-inserted my cock back into her vagina, again we both gasped as I push deep into her. She turned her head sideways on the pillow and my view of her was just perfect. I kissed her neck, head and cheek as I pumped into her, my hands stroking and caressing her hair. I leant forward and turning my head sideways we engaged in a passionate side-on kiss. Kissing her, seeing her gorgeous face, feeling her hair on my chest, feeling her bottom on my hips and groin, feeling my my fingers and hands on her hair was just way too much and I immediately exploded into her, my incestuous sperm filling her vagina. I kept pumping, she kept kissing and I was in heaven!!

Elizabeth and I made love twice more before she took me home. But over the next two weeks, I became the best brother ever in my parents eyes. They were SO impressed with all the chores I was doing for her in her new home. Little did they know how much in love we were.

andyuk62
andyuk62
116 Followers
12