Falling in Love with my Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
My relationship with my sister starts taking new dimensions.
2.6k words
4.55
23.1k
39

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andyuk62
andyuk62
118 Followers

It was almost 10pm and I was sat in Elizabeth's car as she drove me home. I was feeling elated, but I was also feeling a range of other emotions that I just wasn't expecting. In fact, I was totally overloaded... none of my thoughts made any sense. I mean, I had just had the most incredible afternoon with the girl of my dreams, but that girl of my dreams was my sister! Oh my god. How could I do that? What would Mum & Dad say if they find out? What would my mates say? What will our grand parents say?

"What the fuck was I thinking? This can't happen again. It just can't!" I instructed myself whilst gently shaking my head. "What the fuck was she thinking? How did she let this happen? I mean, she is the older sibling after all, so she should have known better, right?"

I sat in silence looking out of the window as we drove passed some fields, but my inner voice would not stay quiet, "Actually, I wonder what she IS thinking."

I turned to look at her and my heart melted instantly, she has that effect on me. God she most definitely is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her eyes were fixed firmly on the road and she looked deep in thought, or maybe she was just concentrating on her driving, but either way, she was gorgeous. Her sparkly eyes, her perfectly formed nose, her unblemished skin that I just wanted to touch, her hair soft and silky hanging all the way to her lap, reflecting the movement of the street lights as we passed by. My eyes dropped to her lips which were glistening and totally magical. My memory replayed the moment my lips first kissed them, that unbelievable moment. That heavenly moment. The moment her lips parted and our tongues touched, no danced, together. That first moment we both allowed our lips to smash together in passionate hunger.

But she is my sister. Of all the girls I could fall in love with, why has fate pushed me this way, to fall in love with my own sister? Why? She is the one girl I wasn't allowed to love in that way, well, apart from my mother of course, but that would just be repulsive. Ugh! I mean my mum is a very attractive woman, but, she's also my mum for goodness sake.

And yet here is my sister that I didn't feel any repulsion for. Quite the opposite in fact. I was 100% in love with her. I wanted her. My body yearned for her. I needed her.

I looked away feeling confused. Was Elizabeth going through a similar thought process? Probably not. She is my big sister after all and she is always so together, so smart, so intelligent... I looked at her again.... so very beautiful! "Oh my god, she is stunning!" my inner voice proclaimed as if I didn't already know.

Elizabeth turned towards me as my zig-zagged thought process continued, a smile flickering on her face, "Almost there." she said.

I jumped back to the moment, smiling back at her, "Ok." is all I could reply.

I looked back out of the window again. I wanted to talk, to tell her what I wanted to say, to ask her what I wanted to ask. But my thoughts were still not aligning. But, I had to say something.

"Elizabeth...," but before I could say anything else Elizabeth spoke.

"I know. It's ok, you don't need to say anything."

"But, I....,"

"Honestly Andrew, it's ok. Would you like to come and help me tomorrow as it's Sunday? I could come and pick you up in the morning, say 11am?"

My heart skipped and my head momentarily flooded with euphoria.

"Yea... yeah... ok. Yes, I'd like that!"

I looked towards her and she turned to look at me. We smiled at each other briefly before she turned back to the road. My heart was dancing with joy.

"Ok then," she said, "11am it is."

We drove for a few more minutes in silence and then the car slowed down as Elizabeth turned into our parents estate. Driving a further 50 yards, turning left and then immediate right into their drive, Elizabeth stopped the car leaving the engine running.

"Ok little bro, you're home."

I turned to look at her, smiling. I was beyond happy.

"Say hello to Mum and Dad for me." she said.

"Oh are you not coming in?"

"No, it's getting late, so I'll just shoot off home. See you tomorrow."

"Ok thanks Elizabeth." I wanted to lean over and kiss her, or just touch her, but that was a really stupid idea. "I'll see you at 11am tomorrow then?"

"Yes you will." she replied.

I opened the car door and got out, closing it behind me. I was back to reality.

Elizabeth drove off as I turned to wave goodbye. Ok, now I've got to get my thoughts together quickly. No messing up here. No slip ups. No stupid answers.

I walked the few steps to my parents front door and inserted my key. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hello Andrew." I heard my Dad call.

I walked into the lounge where he was sitting in his chair.

"Hi Dad."

"You're very late. That garden took some time to mow," he said laughing. "I bet she got you doing a lot of other chores for her huh?"

I smiled. "Yeah, you know what she's like!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yes I do." he said chuckling.

"She says hello by the way, but she had to go."

"Oh ok. I guess she's fully independent now that she has her own home." he said.

I went into the kitchen to make some toast. Making love three times builds an appetite and whilst Elizabeth had made us food before we left, I was starving.

--------------------------------------------------

Half an hour passed and I was ready for bed. My parents had asked me very little about my day with Elizabeth which I was very pleased about, but why would they? She is my sister after all, so there was nothing unusual about me spending time with her and helping her.

I put my plate and other stuff in the dishwasher and picked up my phone. I walked through to the lounge where my parents were.

"I'm tired, so I'm off to bed." I told them.

"That's early for you Andrew." my mother said.

"Yes, well I had quite a bit of exercise and it's obviously taken it out of me!" I said smiling. "Oh, and Elizabeth has asked me to help her again tomorrow, so I said yes. She's coming to pick me up at 11am."

"That's quite an honour, her picking you up I mean." said Dad.

I smiled and walked upstairs.

I washed, cleaned my teeth and got ready for bed, thoughts of my sister pulsing through my head. All the things I wanted to say to her in the car, but I couldn't form coherent thoughts, let alone string a sentence together. So I was really pleased that Elizabeth had cut me off when I eventually tried to.

I got into bed and picked up my phone. I was thinking clearly now.

A - "Hi Elizabeth, I just got in bed x." I texted

I waited a few minutes, but there was no reply. Maybe she was having second thoughts, or feeling disgusted at what we had done. Yeah, come to think of it, it is pretty gross. I mean, she is my sister, why on earth would she be happy about...

E - "Hi, sorry, I just got out of the bath. I'm getting ready for bed myself x."

My heart jumped... she replied. Not only that, but she had put a kiss in her message. Things were looking good.

I started typing but I was scared. I wanted to flirt with her but I was totally unsure if that was the thing to do. After all, she is still my big sister. I wanted to tell her how much in love with her I am, but would that scare her away? Yes of course it would. Again, my mind started to get into a fog. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. I need to start off unassuming.

A - "I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. What do you need me to do?" I wrote.

E - "Me too Andrew. But don't be silly. I don't have any jobs for you. I just thought it would be nice to spend more time together. Is that ok?"

"OK???" my inner voice screamed. "Oh my god, that is just perfect!" My cock instantly jumped to life, becoming rock hard in an instant!

A - "Yes, that's great. I didn't want to assume anything, but I really want to see you."

E - "Good. Me too xxx."

A - "There was so much I wanted to say to you in the car."

E - "Why didn't you?"

A - "Dunno. I was scared I guess."

E - "Of what?"

A - "Of what you were thinking, of if you were regretting anything, of what I might say. I am feeling really intense."

E - "Well let's get one thing straight. You're my brother and I love you. Whatever happens just remember that I will never hurt you. So you can say anything to me and it's all good."

I started typing a reply, but my phone buzzed again.

E - "Second. Whilst my emotions are all over the place too I am not regretting anything."

E - "I love the attention you give me and have done since the first time you brushed my hair."

E - "That did something to me. Your touch was so gentle and loving. I wanted more which was why I asked you to brush my hair so many times."

E - "And I'm glad you always said yes."

E - "And then the day in the kitchen you came up behind me and held me and then kissed me my heart became yours."

E - "I want this Andrew. More than anything."

I didn't know what to say. I was overwhelmed. As I had been reading her messages under my duvet, my hand had slipped down to my cock, stroking it, playing with it, thoughts of Elizabeth racing through my mind. But now I had to type.

A - "Me too Elizabeth, you have rocked my world."

E - "xxx"

A - "I used to look forward to brushing your hair. Every day, I hoped you'd ask me. To be honest, the first time I touched your hair it was incredible. Your hair is amazing... I love it."

A - "I used to feel so close to you as I was brushing your hair. And very quickly I wanted more, much more. I started to feel so intensely towards you."

A - "Not like a protective brother should. I mean, I always want to protect you, always. But I started wanting more. I wanted to kiss you. I wanted you to hold you. I WANTED you in every way you can imagine."

E - "Good. Did you ever masturbate? To me?"

Wow, ok... that shocked me! She's always been direct, but that was on a different level. I decided that there was no point in being timid here, after all, it's not like we don't know each other. We know each other better than anyone, and I love that. We already have an amazing connection.

A - "All the time. I couldn't get you out of my head. I felt so guilty afterwards though."

E - "I love that. You masturbating over me. My own brother. That is so hot."

A - "I found a picture of you which I would look at and fantasise about."

E - "Oh you naughty boy. Lol. What picture?"

A - "One of your school photo's which I think was taken in your final year. You look amazing."

E - "OMG; I remember that; Really?"

A - "Yes, the first time I masturbated, I almost ripped it up, I felt SO guilty. But I'm glad I didn't cos I had months of fantasising about you, even though it was so wrong."

E - "I never had a picture of you. I had to rely on my imagination."

A - "WHAT?? Do you mean you masturbated over me too?"

E - "Of course. I have imagined you putting the hairbrush down and jumping on me many times. Pinning me down. Lol. I have fantasised that you just couldn't control yourself; that I drove my own little brother mad with desire; that you just had to have me even though I am your own sister. And even if I protested you would just take me anyway because that was how much you wanted me. And as for the thought of incest; O.M.G."

A - "Really? Well, that's about right, but I would never force myself on you. I never really thought much about the incest part other than feeling guilty."

E - "I know you would never force yourself on me; It was just my fantasy. But oh yeah the incest part is hot. Just the thought of it!"

A - "Would you like me to do that? I mean forcing you as a fantasy... not REALLY forcing you, but forcing you? You know."

E - "Yes deffo. I can't imagine trusting anyone else enough to do that. But my brother; yes definitely."

A - "I would never hurt you Elizabeth, never"

E - "I know. That's what is so great about this. Total trust."

A - "Anything else?"

E - "Yes. Remind me I'm your sister. It's so hot that we are siblings. So hot."

I found that a little strange. To me, the incest was getting in the way. If it wasn't for the fact that she is my sister, we could announce our new love to the world. I could tell Mum and Dad about my new girlfriend, and my friends. But the incest stopped all that. But if that's what Elizabeth wanted, then ok.

A - "I can't wait to kiss you again, and make love to you. I can't wait to hold you again, beautiful SISTER of mine!"

E - "Tomorrow Andrew. We have all day. At my house. All day. Tell me 'your' fantasy."

A - "You are my fantasy, you really are!"

E - "Lol. I mean. What do you want me to do to you tomorrow?"

A - "Anything... everything. Just as long as it involves kissing you and being inside you."

E - "Don't worry about that; I'm going to superglue you in place. Lol."

A - "Haha... Ouch! Don't do that, I don't think Mum & Dad would appreciate me going home with you on the end of my cock! Hahaha...!"

E - "Lol. So; fantasy please?;"

A - "Seriously, I couldn't have a bigger fantasy than you. But, if you push me, then.... well, you know I love your hair right? I mean I really LOVE your hair. It is so sexy. I would love your hair all over me whilst we make love, on my chest, in my face, on my stomach... everywhere. It is your superpower against me. I can't think of a bigger fantasy... my sister and her hair. OMG!!!"

E - "Ok got it. I aim to please little bro."

I didn't know what to say. Was I dreaming all this? This had been the most amazingly weird day of my life. In less than 24 hours, I had become involved in a deeply sexual, romantic and fantastic relationship with my own sister. And it looked like it was only going to get better. My life had changed.

E - "I'm gonna say goodnight then so I can get some beauty sleep. I want to have lots of energy for tomorrow *wink*. See you tomorrow at 11am."

My erection ached.

A - "Goodnight Elizabeth. I can't wait. xxx"

E - "xxx"

andyuk62
andyuk62
118 Followers