All Comments on 'Falling Pt. 02 - Awakening'

by moomoo80

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Much of this beautiful piece reads like poetry. So easy immersed in the images you create. Thanks for sharing your feelings with us. More please. 5 stars unquestionably.

moomoo80moomoo80about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for this lovely comment - I'm glad you enjoyed it :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Astonishing well written and a truly beautiful piece. Thanks for writing and sharing these words with us all. A true wordsmith indeed. Take care, B.

moomoo80moomoo80about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much B.

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleabout 2 years ago

Okay, wrote a comment, logged in to post as myself, comment doesn't seem to've been preserved so I'll repeat it:

Wow!

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 2 years ago

Late to see this second part after having commented on the first. Such intensity: it's palpable, visceral; yet holding steady at such a slow pace, like the orgasms you have. Wonderful writing.

moomoo80moomoo80almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you! Hope you enjoy the final part too if you get a chance to read :-)

ThefirefliesThefirefliesalmost 2 years ago

For some random reason I recalled your request for feedback on your first story submission, which was beautiful, where your words lingered in my mind. Enough for me to check just last night if you’d written another, and low and behold you now have 2 more! Very beautiful with so much obvious and genuine love and affection. And beautifully written too, dream-like and real at the same time! 5 stars (and will check your 3rd story when I get a chance).

moomoo80moomoo80almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much Thefireflies - flattered that you remembered 'Falling' in this way and really appreciate your feedback on this one. Hope you enjoy 'Fallen' too :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wall to wall sex in highly articulate and detailed state of consciousness prose.

My partner and I read and talked it through together with growing arousal and inevitable outcomes, as with part 1.

Altogether a delight and much appreciated!

- G.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoomoo80@moomoo80
Married, 'straight'... but I can't stop thinking about my female friend. I wrote 'Falling' to explore some of my feelings and fantasies about this incredible woman who has my head in a spin. Any comments or feedback on my writing would be much appreciated :-)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Falling Previous Part
Falling Series Info